Milf Next Door

Story Info
College student gets humiliated by neighbor and mom.
2.9k words
3.93
27.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate looked out the window and watched her neighbors son mowing her lawn. She turned from the window and made a cup of coffee. Lost in her own thoughts again she didn't notice the knocking on her back door.

"All finished Jake?" Kate asked as she pulled the door open, a few minutes later.

"Yes, ma'am," Jake said, trying not to stare at his neighbors huge boobs. They were spilling out of her blouse and Jake didn't think she had a bra on. Kate was pretty, but always had a serious expression on her face. Jake couldn't remember her ever smiling. 'I'll bet I could make her smile,' Jake thought and felt his cock start to get hard.

"Here's the deal, Jake," Kate said. "I'm on unemployment right now and I know I told you I'd pay you thirty dollars to mow my lawn but I just don't have it."

"I'm sorry you're going through this but I have expenses too. College isn't cheap. I'm nineteen year old and I was looking forward to that money," Jake said. Jake had black hair, blue eyes and a rock hard body. He worked out all the time and made sure to be fit and healthy. Too many people didn't take care of their bodies and suffered later in life. He wasn't going to be one of them. Plus the women seemed to like his body. At least according to the three that he'd slept with so far. It didn't hurt that his cock was above average too according to the girls anyway.

"Look, I'm not trying to screw you over, I was just hoping you could help me out for a while until I got back on my feet," Kate said, than as an afterthought added a smile. It was a nice smile but fake as hell. Jake knew when he was being played.

"Well, money isn't the only commodity. Maybe we could work something else out," Jake said.

"What? You wanna see these big tits that you've been staring at since you walked in my door?" Kate asked, lifting her blouse and flashing her tits at Jake. She wasn't wearing a bra after all.

"I was thinking more along the lines of a blowjob," Jake said.

"What, should I just drop to my knees and start sucking away? What would your mother say if she heard you talking like this?"

"No, you're right. I should just go. Forget the money," Jake said and turned to leave.

"Hey, don't leave mad. I don't want there to be anything between us. Look go and have a seat and I'll bring you a cold drink. I do appreciate you doing the work I just can't pay you right now," Kate said.

A few minutes later Kate handed Jake a cola and brought her own coffee with her also. They talked for a little while until Jake passed out.

Jake woke with a start. He soon realized he couldn't move. He was tied to a bed and only had on his shorts.

"What the hell is going on?" Jake asked.

"Oh, look who's awake. How was your nap?" Kate asked, then laughed like an evil witch.

"Untie me now you psycho!" Jake demanded.

"I may be crazy but I'm going to teach you some manners and respect for women. You don't walk into a woman's house and ask for a sexual favors. Even if you did something that you think warrants that kind of repayment."

"For fuck's sake I said to forget it."

"Well obviously I can't. Now you're going to lean to be respectful," Kate said and started ticking Jake on his stomach.

Kate worked on the entire upper half of Jakes body from his six pack abs to his armpits. Every inch of him seemed to be ticklish. Jake was laughing and begging her to stop.

"Are these feet ticklish too?" Kate asked and ran her nails down both of Jakes feet. Jake jerked his feet back but they were held tight by the ropes around them.

Kate tickled Jake on his feet and up to his knees, which were also ticklish but when she tickled Jake any higher it didn't have the desired affect because his shorts were in the way.

"One second, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere," Kate said then laughed in that evil way again. She soon returned with a pair of scissors and cut Jake's shorts off.

"Hey! Those were my favorite shorts!" Jake shouted.

"Aww, too bad. You'll just have to buy another pair when I pay you...eventually." Then she pushed Jake over so she could tickle his butt. When she flipped him back over she saw that his cock was hard. And big.

"Oh shit," Jake said when he saw Kate staring at his cock.

"Is this thing ticklish too?" Kate asked running one finger nail up and down the shaft. Jake shivered. Precum was leaking out the top and Kate used her thumb to rub it around the head. Then she started stroking his cock and tickling his balls at the same time. Each time Jake was close to coming she went back to tickling his inner thighs. "Not yet," she'd say. Then start stroking him again. Slow then fast then slow. She paid special attention to the head. She drooled saliva out of her mouth onto the head of his cock and used her fingers to twist on it like she was opening a jar twisting back and forth. Finally she used both of her thumbs just under the cock head and rubbed until Jake shot his load. She rubbed his cum into his body. She noticed his still hard cock and grabbed it. "Really, you're still hard? I guess you get what you want after all but so do I."

Jake noticed Kate had gotten off the bed and had removed her yoga pants, then climbed back up and sat on his face. Lick my pussy while I blow you cock. You better make me cum too," Kate instructed.

Jake didn't have much experience doing this as he had only done it once and it wasn't as good as it could have been. But the way Kate was gobbling his cock he made an extra effort. Soon he found her hard clit and was sucking on it for all he was worth. It must have worked because she clamped her thighs around his head and screamed in either pain or pleasure, Jake wasn't sure which. Soon after that Jake started shooting into Kates mouth and she was swallowing it as fast as he was shooting.

Kate untied Jake and walked him to the door. "Time to go. See you next week? Maybe we could do this again."

"Without the tickling," Jake said.

"Whatever," Kate said.

"Um I need something to wear," Jake said.

"The final part of your punishment. You have to walk home totally naked."

"What? You can't be serious!" Jake said.

"I am. Leave now!" Kate opened the door and literally pushed Jake through it and locked it behind him.

Jake stood there not sure what to do. He could see the mail carrier coming down the street. She'd surely see him. This was so embarrassing.

"You have five seconds to leave before I call the police," Jake heard Kate yell through the door.

"Bitch!" Jake muttered.

Jake walked home hiding behind anything he could when he saw someone coming. Sure enough the mail carrier saw him and gave a whistle. A car full of old ladies saw Jake and called out to him, he sprinted past them and they honked the horn.

Jackie, Jakes mother heard the commotion outside and looked out her window to see her son, make that her naked son, walking home. She heard him walk in the door and went to talk to him. There had to be a good reason for why he was naked.

"Jake honey come here," Jackie said.

"Later Mom I have to shower," Jake yelled as he ran upstairs.

Jackie called Kate and she explained what had happened. Well Jackie could embarrass her son also.

When Jake was finished he threw open the shower curtain only to find him mother sitting on the toilet, like using it. He could actually hear her peeing.

"Mom what the Hell?" Jake asked reaching for a towel. He couldn't find one.

"Looking for this?" Jackie asked holding up a towel she had hidden behind her.

"Yes, can I please have the towel?"

"Maybe," Katie said. The she stood up and wiped herself with toilet paper. "Don't worry I just had to pee," she said when she saw the look of horror on Jakes face.

Jake couldn't believe his mother was acting this way.

"Did I get it all?" Katie asked.

"What?" Jake asked his mother.

"Look and tell me I got it all. You'll have to get on your knees you're too tall."

Jake was cold and wet and just wanted to go to his room and put some clothes on. So he got down on his knees and looked at his mothers hairy pussy. 'This is so weird'. Jake though. "Looks good," Jake said, looking his mother in the eyes. She smiled. "Um you know what I mean."

Jake stood up and his cock brushed against his mothers lips. Only because she had leaned forward. "Can I have the towel now?" Jake asked. Jackie sighed and said "I guess." Jake felt his mothers warm breath on his cock which was starting to get hard. He turned to leave and Jackie caught his arm.

"No. You're not leaving water all over the house dry off right here." Jake had no choice but to dry off in front of his mother. When he was done he was finally dry but still cold.

"Since half the neighborhood saw you naked I think it's only fair that the one who brought you into the world gets a look too." Jackie said. She stood up and before Jake knew it his mother was running her hands all over his body feeling his six pack abs his muscled chest and arms and shoulders. She had him turn around and bend over. Katie grabbed her sons butt and pulled apart his cheeks. Then she leaned in and gently bit her sons left butt cheek.

"Did you just bite my butt cheek?" Jake asked.

"What? No of course not. I did pinch it like this though," Jackie lied and pinched Jakes butt.

"Mom I need to go," Jake finally said.

"Fine. Give me a hug before you leave."

His mother still had her pants down and Jake felt his cock rubbing against her hairy pussy. Jackie grabbed he son's ass and gave it a squeeze.

Both mother and son went to their rooms.

Jake jerked off thinking not about Kate but about his mother. She was pretty in her own way. He didn't know she had a pubic hair obviously, but he found it a turn on. Her hair was brown and curly and came down to her shoulders. She had hazel eyes and a quick smile. Her breasts were medium and seemed a bit saggy as if she never wore a bra and come to think of it he recalled always seeing her nipples poking through her shirts. It didn't take long before he came for the third time that day. What a day.

The next week Katie called and asked him to cut her grass again. He told he he couldn't. Sure the hand job and blowjob had been nice, but she was still crazy and who knew what she might do next. A few minutes later his mother came into him room and told he'd better go and mow Jackie's lawn if he wanted to keep living at home for free. Since he didn't have any other option he went.

When he was done he knocked on the door just to let her know he was done and that he'd put the mower away in the garage.

"Jake honey, come in here we'd like to talk to you," a voice said from the living room.

"Mom?" Jake asked, walking into the living room.

"I understand there was an issue last week?" Jackie asked her son.

"Only that she said she'd pay me and then didn't," Jake replied.

"Then you asked for a sexual favor from her instead?"

Jake looked at Kate who looked right back him.

"Yes," Jake said. "I did."

"I didn't raise you to do act like that," Jackie said.

"But Mom, I did the work I should get something for my effort," Jake said.

"You need to have more respect," Jackie said.

"That's what I told him," Kate said.

"Where was my respect when you drugged me, tied me to your bed and tickled the shit out of me?" Jake asked.

Both women laughed. "You just don't get it do you?" Jackie said. "Well it's time you learned. Pull down your pants. Time for a spanking."

"Mom, you can't be serious. I'm nineteen."

"Pants down and get over my knee." Jackie said in a tone that meant she wasn't joking.

Jake pulled his pants off and lay across his mothers lap. She didn't waste any time. She started spanking Jakes butt with hard smacks. Ten hard smacks across his butt. It was starting to turn red.

"Now lay across Kate's lap she gets her turn," Jackie said.

Jake lay across his neighbors lap while she spanked his ass ten times also. She spanked harder than his mother had. She really seemed to enjoy it. The problem was Jake must have liked it too as his dick was getting hard.

"I think we have another problem," Kate said. and pulled Jake up to show Jackie his hard cock.

"Seriously?" Jackie said. Getting spanked by your mother and a neighbor turns you on?"

"Apparently," Kate said, grabbing Jakes cock and stroking it. Precum leaked out of the head again and Kate wiped it on her finger then offered it to Katie who stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked her son's cum off her neighbors finger. Jake couldn't believe what he was watching.

"If you think this turns him on you should try tickling him," Kate said.

Soon Jake found himself stripped naked while his mother held his arms over his head and Kate sat on his legs and tickled his body. His hard cock bouncing everywhere.

"Hold his legs while I tickle his butt," Kate said, pushing Jakes legs up to Jackie.

Jackie held her son's legs apart and said, "Get his balls too." Kate did so. Then she tickled his asshole, which really cause him to jump.

"Okay switch," Jackie said. The women first got naked then switched and Jackie had a go at tickling her son. Suddenly she leaned forward and started licking her son's asshole. Then she started stroking his cock. It didn't take long before Jake shot a huge loud of cum on Kate's huge tits. Kate licked the cum off of one boob while Jackie licked her son's cum from Kate's other boob.

When Kate told Jackie how good her son was at eating pussy she sat on his face and demanded he lick her good. Meanwhile Kate sucked on Jakes cock then slipped it inside her pussy. It was pretty tight in there. She hadn't been laid in a while and Jake had a big cock. Jake reached up and played with Kates huge tits pinching her hard nipples and tracing her areolas. Soon she screamed again and clamped her pussy against his cook which sent him over the edge and he shot his cum inside her. HIs mom soon had her own orgasm and when she was done she spread Kate's pussy open and licked her son's cum out of her pussy, then continued to lick her until she had an orgasm. Jake then had to lick Kate's pussy while his mother rode his cock. Kate leaned forward and took Jakes cock out of his mothers pussy and gave it a couple of sucks, then put it back inside again. Kate had another screaming orgasm that was followed by Jackie and soon after Jake was shooting his load into his own mother. Now it was Kates turn to lick Jakes cum from his mother's pussy.

For a moment all three lay there panting out of breath.

Jackie asked Jake to suck on her saggy tits. He obliged. She had average nipples and areolas but the fact that they were his mother's added an extra turn on factor. While he did this Kate sucked his cock. Then It was his mother's turn to suck his cock while Jake played and sucked on Kates huge tits. He licked a circle around her areolas and flicked her nipples with his tongue. He also bit her nipples getting harder until she finally cried out in pain. Then he eased back but only a little.

Kate suddenly got up and went behind him and started licking his asshole while his mom sucked on his cock. When Kate slipped her finger into Jakes asshole he shot off a load into his mom's mouth. She swallowed most of it but then started kissing Kate and they traded his sperm back and forth with their tongues.

After that they got dressed. "Oh by the way I got a job, so I can start paying you now," Kate said.

"Actually I like this arrangement better," Jake said.

"Well, I have lots of friends who I'm sure would love to tickle a young college guy like yourself," Kate said. "If you'd be willing to let us."

"Me too," Jackie chimed in.

"Well, I guess we could try it a few times and see how it goes," Jake said, his cock getting hard at the thought of even more older hot women with their hands all over him.