MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 03

Story Info
Oscar fucks Rebecca for the first time, but not the last.
8.4k words
4.6
27.5k
47
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

MILF Night in Las Vegas by rmdexter

Chapter 3

"Well, if you're ready to fuck, let's get you out of this dress first," Oscar said as he put his hands on Rebecca's shoulder and turned her around.

She flipped her ponytail to the side as he reached up and grasped the tab on the zipper at the back of her neck. The slow erotic metallic sound of the zipper going down made Rebecca weak in the knees. When the zipper reached the curve of her bum, Oscar slid his hands inside the back of the dress and eased it off her shoulders. It slid sensuously down her body into a pool on the floor. She gingerly stepped out of it in her high heels and kicked it to the side. She felt his fingers pulling at the scrunchie in her hair. He drew it off and she shook her head, loosening her hair as it fell in cascading waves about her shoulders.

"Nice, very nice," Oscar whispered into her ear as he closed in on her from behind and pulled her to his front, his stiff prick rising up over her curvy bum and pressing into the small of her back. She felt his face against her hair as he moved closer, his warm masculine scent filtering into her senses and making her body sing with desire.

Fuck, that thing is so fucking big, Rebecca thought as he rubbed himself against her while his arms circled her small form, his hands sliding slowly up her flanks before he slid his fingers forward and cupped her bra-encased breasts.

"Yes, very nice indeed," Oscar purred into her ear, his warm breath setting her on fire. "Your breasts look perfect in that bra. I want you to leave it on while I fuck you this first time."

She turned her head and his lips were right there, meeting hers in a rapturous kiss. She felt all trembly as he felt her up, like a schoolgirl on her first date, his big hands gently squeezing and hefting her sizable breasts. She was surprised when he quickly drew his mouth back from hers and swept her right up in his arms, turning and carrying her to the bed as easily as if she were that young school girl she'd just been thinking of. She swung her arms around his neck as he supported her body with only one hand beneath her, the other hand reaching down to pull the covers off the bed. She was amazed at his strength, and how effortless it seemed for him to handle her like this. Satisfied he had things just as he wanted, he placed her in the middle of the bed, her head supported by a stack of pillows at the top.

"My shoes," Rebecca mumbled, reaching down to take off her high heels.

"No," Oscar said firmly. "You'll leave your heels on all night. Even if you fall asleep, you'll leave them on."

Rebecca loved the commanding tone in his voice, loved hearing him tell her what was expected of her. Her reply came out automatically, "Yes sir."

Oscar nodded and gave her a comforting smile as he climbed onto the bed, his stallion-like cock rearing up before him, the tip glistening with a dewy drop of precum. Rebecca could only look at that fearsome lance with fear in her eyes as he moved on his knees between her legs, her heart pounding in her chest with both intense trepidation and primal excitement at what he was going to do with her that incredible cock.

"Get your knees up. You're going to need to be as wide open as possible when I give you every last inch."

Rebecca compliantly drew her knees up, the pointy heels of her stilettos dragging across the sheet erotically.

"That's a good girl. Now let your knees drift apart, I want a good look at those gorgeous thighs of yours."

"You...you don't think they're too fat?" Rebecca asked, feeling somewhat embarrassed by the size of her legs, which she knew were a little plumper these days.

"Not at all," Oscar said with a firm wag of his head. "You have great legs. They're nice and full with cute dimpled knees. And you've got slender ankles that I'm going to have my hands wrapped around soon. Your calves are toned and meaty, and your thighs...fuck...your thighs look fabulous to me, at least what I've seen so far. I love women with full thighs like yours. To me, that means they can take a big cock deep in their pussy, and once it's buried inside them, they can use the muscles in those thighs to really work it. Do you think you can do that for me, do you think you can work my cock over real good once I'm buried to the hilt in that tight little pussy of yours?"

Rebecca was overheated with arousal as she listened to Oscar talk about her legs, a part of her that she was worried was a bit overweight, but obviously from Oscar's answer, he thought otherwise. Everything this man said to her was making her feel better about herself, and turning her on more and more with every single word. And now he'd just talked about putting every last inch of his monstrous cock inside her, which was exactly what she wanted, even if he tore her in two. "Yes," she gasped out her reply, her eyes glued to the enflamed head of his dripping cock as she let her thighs roll open to each side, totally exposing herself to his lustful gaze.

"That's my good girl. Now, let me see what I'm going to be filling up," Oscar said as he moved between Rebecca's spread legs. He put his hands on her bent knees and slid his hands along the insides of her legs as he worked his way up, making her squirm with excitement.

"Oh yeah, these thighs of yours are gorgeous; so wonderfully full, and so velvety soft. There's nothing like the feel of the skin on the inside of a woman's thighs. Well, having your cock buried balls deep inside her nice hot pussy feels pretty good too." Oscar chuckled at his own joke as he reached forward and slid his finger over the front of Rebecca's panties, from the base of her slit all the way up to the protruding button of her throbbing clit.

"Oh my, you are totally soaked." Oscar let his fingers toy over the front of her sodden panties, the fabric almost dripping with her juices. "You really want a black cock in there badly, don't you?"

Rebecca could feel him tracing his fingers along the leg opening of her panties, teasing her. "Yes," she gasped out.

"Well, let's just slip inside here and see how hot this honey pot of yours really is." With that Oscar slid his long middle finger beneath the leg opening of her panties. He slid his thick digit over her dripping mound, her slippery juices letting his finger slide over her hot flesh provocatively. He drew his fingertip in a circle over her slick inner lips, and then slid it right inside her.

"Aaahh..." Rebecca hissed as his thick digit went deep. She couldn't believe it, his finger felt almost as big as her husband's cock.

"My, my, you are a hot one, aren't you?" Oscar said in that deep lulling voice of his as he stirred his finger in a slow torturous circle, making her coital walls sing with excitement under his skillful touch.

"Oh yeah, this is one hot hive you've got here. It's just dripping with honey." He withdrew his hand and reached for the waistband of her panties. "Let's get these out of the way so I can really work on this steaming little box of yours."

Rebecca lifted her hips as Oscar drew her panties down and off her legs, tossing them aside. She automatically drew her knees up, her heels sliding nastily across the sheet before she let her legs drape open to each side once more. With a smile on his face, Oscar moved back between her spread thighs, his hands finding their way to the apex of her sex, his fingers sliding lewdly over her shaven flesh. "You're so wet I think you need to get one off right away too, that way we can both enjoy it even more when I put every hard inch into you."

Oscar was using both hands on her now, his long middle finger sliding back and forth salaciously in her juicy cunt while his other hand explored her slippery mound. Rebecca couldn't help it as her hips started to flex back against his working fingers, her curvy bum shifting about restlessly on the bed. She couldn't believe how far his finger was going into her, and she wondered if he was making her feel this good with just his hands, how good would it feel once he drove that huge black cock into her.

"Oh god, yessss..." Rebecca hissed as his probing finger moved in a slow tantalizing circle deep inside her, the tip rubbing provocatively over the sensitive walls of her steaming trench. He had the flat of his other hand sliding teasingly over her flushed vulva, coming ever so close to the protruding bud of her fiery clit but never quite touching it, which was driving Rebecca crazy. She could tell that this man definitely knew what to do with his hands, and he was in total control, bringing her to the heights of ecstasy as he sawed his long finger back and forth while his other hand had her screaming for more of his magical touch. She was flushed and trembling, her pleasure level right there at the crest of climax, but she just needed him to take her right over the edge.

"Please...I...I..." she pleaded, her head thrown back and her mouth gaping open as she surrendered herself to his working hands.

"Okay, you're ready. Let's give you a good one," Oscar said as she felt his fingers slide to the middle of her flushed vulva, the index finger of his free hand rubbing in a teasing circle around the base of her swollen clit. At the same time, he flexed the long finger inside her up, concentrating on the sensitive folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, right below the base of her clitoris.

That was all it took. The sensations were too intense and she let herself go, her body overwhelmed by a shattering climax that started at the trigger spot inside her and shot like a rocket to every jangling nerve ending of her body.

"OHHHH FUCKKKKK..." she gasped out as she closed her eyes and gripped the sheets tightly, her hips flexing up and down as the luxurious sensations of a mind-numbing orgasm shot through her.

"That a girl, let 'er buck," Oscar encouraged as he kept working her over, his hands sprayed with her sticky juices as she continued to go off, her tight cunt as hot as a blast furnace beneath his stroking hands.

Rebecca was flopping every which way, her climax making her shake and spasm in rapturous delight. But Oscar was relentless, his fingers and hands kept up their attack, stroking and rubbing over the slippery sensitive tissues inside her, and the swollen throbbing nodule at the apex of her slit.

"OH NO...NOT ANOTHER ONE," Rebecca crowed as a second orgasm ripped through her right on the heels of the first one, euphoric waves of ecstasy continuing to course through her body. She shook and trembled as the luxurious sensations flowed through her for what seemed like over a minute. Finally, Oscar slowed his working hands and the delicious tinglings ebbed away. She was flushed and her body was glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration, but she felt wonderful. With just his hands, Oscar had already brought her to two delicious climaxes, the sensations more powerful than any she'd had in years.

"The way you were gushing, I think you really needed that," Oscar said as he withdrew his hands from her juicy mound and moved closer between her spread legs.

"I'm...I'm sorry if I made a mess," Rebecca said, feeling somewhat embarrassed. She knew she was a heavy cummer, the sheets often showing the evidence of her powerful climaxes, mostly the result of ones she'd given herself with her own fingers.

"Don't ever say you're sorry for that," Oscar replied as he shook his head. "I love women who cum that hard. It shows how passionate they are, and how much they love sex."

He reached down and grabbed each of her ankles, lifting her legs up in the air and pulling them apart until her dagger-like high heels were pointing at the corners of the ceiling, her legs spread out in a wide 'V'. She felt like a wishbone waiting to be plucked, with Oscar the happy recipient of the prize.

"You're so juicy that I think you're ready for this," Oscar said as he nodded towards his throbbing erection, the long black horse-cock rising up between their bodies. "Are you, are you ready for this?"

Rebecca's eyes opened wide as she looked at the massive club, the engorged purple cockhead drooling precum all over her midsection. She was about to experience her ultimate fantasy, and she was both terrified to death and aroused beyond belief at the same time. She was afraid that magnificent cunt-stretcher would rip her in two, but she had to try, had to try taking a huge black cock like that at least once in her life, and nothing was going to stop her at this point. She knew if she had to die, there was no other way she'd rather go. She couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. "Yes, I...I need that beautiful cock so fucking bad. Please, Oscar, please fuck me now."

"That's a good girl," Oscar said as he moved closer between her widely-spread legs, tilting his hips so the engorged head of his cock was pointing right at her dripping labial gates. "I'm gonna drill this so far into you that you can taste it."

Still holding her legs spread wide open, Oscar leaned forwards until the tip of his throbbing cock was pressing against her slippery cuntlips. He rolled his hips slightly, covering the enormous glans with her gooey juices.

Oh god, it's really happening, Rebecca thought to herself. I'm actually going to get fucked by a black man, a gorgeous black man with a huge cock, just what I've been dreaming of.

"Ooh, you are a tight one, all right," Oscar said as he pressed forward, Rebecca's slick labia forming a tight circle around the big flared head of his cock. Oscar wriggled slightly, forcing more inside. He looked down as those flushed pink lips spread and spread around his massive cockhead, the taut skin of her labia stretched almost to the tearing point. He took a breath and flexed forward, sending four inches of rigid black cock into her.

"OHHH FUCKKKK..." Rebecca groaned as she felt that turgid prick stretch her insides as he pressed forward. It felt both frightening and luxuriously wonderful as she felt her hot coital walls rubbing salaciously against his cock, her insides starting to get packed fuller than they ever had before. She felt herself glowing with sweat as she looked down and watched as Oscar flexed again, feeding more of his stallion-like cock into her needy cunt.

"Oh yeah, hot and tight, just the way I like my white pussy," Oscar said as he sent another two inches into her, stretching out her velvety love pocket as he went deeper.

Rebecca was huffing and puffing as she looked down at their connected bodies, his thick black shaft standing out in brilliant contrast to her pale white flesh and shiny pink labia. She could see the fiery red nodule of her clit poking out from its protective sheath at the top of her slit, the sensitive button swollen with arousal.

"Oh my god..." she groaned deep in her chest as Oscar gave her another inch, and then stopped, his way barred by the tightly-closed tissues inside her. He'd expected to feel the resistance sooner or later, and now he'd reached that point.

"I guess this is as big as you've ever had before," he said as he teasingly rolled his hips, making her moan at the exquisite sensations flowing throughout her body from the massive cock invading her tight cunt.

"Yessss..." was all she could hiss back as she gritted her teeth. She lay there gasping as he rubbed the huge cockhead against the tight tissues preventing him from going any further.

"You don't want me to stop there, do you?" Oscar asked as he continued to roll his hips and press forward, letting her know he had no intention of being denied access to the virginal depths of her mature cunt. "This may be as far as your husband or anybody else has been inside you, but I've still got half of my cock to go."

Rebecca looked down at the pulsing shaft of his rigid prick and could see that he was right; there was just as much cock outside her as in! And he was right, he had reached that point inside her of the biggest cock she'd ever had, the Professor's. Anything beyond there was virgin territory, and it made her heart soar with rapture that this gorgeous black man was going to be the one to take her 'Deep Cherry'. Rebecca flicked her eyes up to Oscar's, his dark eyes alive with mischief. "No, please...please don't stop."

"How much more do you want?" he asked teasingly as he made a slow forceful roll of his hips, stirring her insides like a batch of wet cement.

Rebecca felt her eyes roll back in her head at the delightful sensation, her cunt already packed more full of cock than ever before. If it felt this good with only half of his cock inside her, how good was it going to feel with all of it? She couldn't wait to find out. "I...I...please, I want all of it."

"That's what I like to hear," Oscar said, a look on his face like the cat that ate the canary. "I always like to make a lady happy." With that, he spread her legs out even further to the sides, opening her up as much as possible for the oncoming assault. He drew his hips back slightly and then levered them forwards, the blunt head of his thrusting erection pressing against those tight tissues inside her.

Rebecca felt the power of his amazing cock as he pressed himself into her, wanting to give her every last inch of that magnificent cock. She knew that resistance was futile, even if she wanted to. Between the force of his rigid prick aching for access and the escalating height of her arousal, his powerful merciless thrust had her tight coital walls finally yielding. They bathed his rock-hard cock with oily juices as they parted, letting him go deeper and deeper inside her welcoming cunt.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD..." Rebecca wailed as she gritted her teeth at the same time as she grabbed onto the sheets in a death grip. The pain she was feeling was already combined with tingles of exquisite delight, pure rapturous delight. She felt her body surrendering, not only to what Oscar wanted, but to what she wanted too. She wanted to feel this black man possess her with his very being, to put every last inch of his gorgeous big cock inside her and make her his, to fuck her, to fuck her hard and deep, to make her his slut, his whore, his wanton toy to fuck and use as he pleased, to make her nothing more than a willing receptacle for his cum, to use her mouth, cunt or body as a place to dump as much of his potent sperm as he wanted.

As those unyielding vaginal walls parted and let Oscar go deeper, Rebecca felt her pleasure level skyrocket, like mercury in a thermometer held over an open flame. The intensity of his slow forceful thrust was overwhelming her, and the sensation reached its peak when she felt his shaven groin press flush up against hers, his cock buried to the hilt, the blunt cockhead pressing up against the gates of her womb. It was too much for Rebecca and she couldn't suppress the delightful feelings, even if she wanted to.

"OH FUCKKKKK..." she wailed as she started to come. She could feel herself thrashing about on the sheets, her plump backside trying to shift restlessly from side to side, but to no avail; Oscar was absolutely crucifying her, the hard thick stake between his legs keeping her nailed to the bed. Yet still she bucked and twitched, coming harder than she'd ever come before. Rebecca felt like a bomb had gone off inside her, starting deep in her steaming twat and shooting to every tingling nerve ending of her body. She could feel her cunt pulsing and contracting, the muscles inside her squeezing and pulling at the hard thick invader filling her up. She felt herself gushing as she climaxed and knew she was spraying her warm juices all over their joined bodies.

Rebecca loved it, loved the incredibly luxurious sensation of the orgasm she was experiencing, her best ever. She thought that this is what fucking is supposed to feel like, to really get fucked to the point where you feel on the verge of passing out as paroxysms of rapturous pleasure took control of your body and had you purring with delight. And the incredible thing was...Oscar hadn't even started to really fuck her yet. He'd just bottomed out inside her, totally impaling her on his mammoth cock, but he'd stayed still as she'd rode out her orgasm, his powerful erection like a velvet-covered bar of steel filling her up, absolutely stuffing her needy mature cunt like it had never been stuffed before.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers