MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Oscar, you are amazing. I can't believe how hard you make me come," Rebecca gasped out before grabbing his head and covering his face in kisses.

"We're not done yet, sweet thing," Oscar replied when she finally sat back and let him take a breath. "I promised to feed you a lot more cum before the night is over. Now shake that ass again for me so I can give you your next mouthful."

Wanting to make Oscar feel as good as he was making her feel, Rebecca sat up straight and wriggled down, massaging the barber pole buried in her snatch with a corkscrewing motion. She shook her head, her blonde locks shimmering as they framed her face in a sexy halo. Her eyes were sparking with desire as she looked at Oscar with pure lust oozing out of every pore of her body. She started grinding and riding him again, bouncing like a rodeo cowboy as she gave it everything she had.

"That's it, that's the hot bitch I knew could take a lot of cock. Go for it, girl, go for it."

Oscar's words left her flushed with pride as she kept at it, absolutely cranking that huge cock with her clutching cunt. Her big tits were flopping up and down as she rode him like the wanton slut that she was. Oscar reached up and groped those massive breasts, squeezing them and tugging at her stiff nipples as she continued to grind herself up and down on his thrusting erection.

"OH FUCK...NOT AGAIN!" Rebecca cried out as another climax started deep in her overheated cunt and blossomed like a fireball throughout her mature body. Paroxysms of delight shot through her, every nerve ending charged and sparking like she'd been zapped by a cattle prod. But still, she kept on riding, wanting to give Oscar as much pleasure as she was capable of.

"You are a hot fuck, aren't you? Girl, you've been without the black cock that you need for far too long," Oscar said as he grabbed her around the waist and rolled her onto her back, not taking his cock out of her steaming cunt for a second. As soon as he had her on her back, he grabbed her legs and folded her right up again. He leaned forward with his hands pressing on the backs of her thighs until her legs were mashed against her breasts and her high heels were pointing at the headboard, and then he really started pounding it into her.

Rebecca gasped at the vicious assault, but loved every painful second of it as Oscar all but slaughtered her sloshy cunt as he drove that hard fleshy stake as deep into her as he could with every savage stroke. She thought the people in the room below must be wondering what was going on, the bed was making that much noise as he rhythmically drove his turgid fuckstick all the way into the depths of her steaming little box with every hammering thrust.

"OH FUCK MEEEE!" she wailed as she came again, her body thrumming like a plucked guitar string as she gushed all over the place, the sheets getting absolutely soaked beneath them.

"Oh yeah, time for you to feed again, slut," Oscar said as he quickly withdrew, his massive cock coming out of her greasy trench with a nasty wet sucking sound. He scrambled up next to her face and pointed his enflamed cockhead right at her mouth. "Open up, sweet thing, I'm gonna pour that gravy you love so much right into that pretty little mouth of yours."

Rebecca instantly complied, opening her mouth wide as Oscar moved closer, his hand pumping rhythmically back and forth on the glistening shaft of his throbbing prick. "Oh fuck, yeah, here you go," he groaned out as he started to come.

Rebecca watched as the wet red eye got cloudy for a split second, a milky-white glob of spunk filling the tip before he shot, a long white rope of cum spewing right into her open mouth. She felt it land on her tongue and start to pool there, just as a second strand of semen spewed forth, guided right between her open lips by his stroking hand. And then he kept slowly pumping, each forward stroke bringing another thick wad of man-cream that dropped right into her mouth. She was amazed at how Oscar was able to control his ejaculation like this. Rather than powerful forceful spurts that had almost blown her head off previously, this was a very smooth, very purposeful consistent feeding. It was like he was slowly giving her a dosage of medicine that she needed, taking his time and filling her mouth with the perfect remedy to cure her ills or, more likely, to feed her new addiction. Yes, he was giving her as much black cock cum as he could, and Rebecca loved it.

"That's it, swallow that shit, slut. I've got more for you," Oscar said as he looked down at her open mouth, her parted lips almost overflowing at this point.

Rebecca quickly closed her mouth and swallowed. "Mmm..." She couldn't help give off a contented purr as the thick warm spunk slid smoothly down her throat. As soon as she could, she opened her mouth, like a baby bird wanting more, which was exactly what Oscar gave her, slowly stroking strand after strand of rich milky cum right into her welcoming mouth. By the time he was done, her mouth was full again. As he sat back, he reached forward and pushed one sizable wad of jizz that had missed the mark and used his index finger to push it off her chin and between her full red lips.

Rebecca closed her mouth around his thick digit and swallowed, taking the huge mouthful of spunk down into her waiting belly, at the same time sucking and licking his finger clean. She couldn't believe the size of the load Oscar had just fed her--it was just as big as the first two she'd gobbled down!

She moved to the side as Oscar turned and rolled onto his back, propped up once more against the headboard. She couldn't help but stare in awe at his sculpted muscular body. Glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration from the fucking he'd just given her, it looked even more erotic than before; so powerful, so manly, so perfect, so god-like.

Oscar had promised that for his fourth load, he'd let her take her time and worship him with her mouth, letting her suck that fourth load out of him until he flooded her mouth with another batch of baby batter. With her body buzzing from the intensity of the numerous orgasms he'd just given her, Rebecca rolled over and looked at him with glassy eyes, eager to do her duty.

...to be continued...