MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"OH MY GOD...SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG..." Rebecca couldn't help what she was saying as her climax seemed to last for a long time, her body convulsing and shaking over and over again until the intense sensations slowly ebbed away, leaving her gasping and breathless.

"I think you really needed that," she heard Oscar say. Through glassy eyes, she saw him steady himself on his knees, preparing himself to fuck her. "How about I give you a few more of those, okay?"

"Oh god, yes!" Rebecca said with a groan as she felt Oscar start to withdraw, his immense cock leaving a needy void inside her that she couldn't wait to be filled. And Oscar didn't disappoint her. He levered his hips back until just the lemon-sized knob was clutched possessively by her gripping pussy-lips, and then he flexed forward, driving every last inch inside her with one powerful thrust.

"AAAHHH!" Rebecca gasped as Oscar buried himself inside her again, his raging erection tearing deep into her hungry cunt. He quickly withdrew and drove his turgid prick deep once more, the thick rope-like coronal ridge tearing deliciously over the sensitive tissues of her clutching vaginal walls. After only a few thrusts, Rebecca felt herself slip into blissful euphoria as she climaxed again.

"OH FUCKGGG..." Rebecca was mumbling incoherently as she came, her body a quivering mass of jelly as her loins tingled and throbbed with wanton delight. She knew she was being fucked, really truly fucked. Fucking the way a good hard fucking was meant to be, with a big powerful black man pounding her deep into the mattress, pounding her as he used her cunt for what it was made for, to bring pleasure to the man who was using it, and to the woman he was fucking.

As her second climax started to wind down, Oscar leaned further over her, her legs reaching up over her shoulders as he folded her right up, putting her pouting cunt in the perfect position for his thrusting assault. Rebecca reached up, her fingers circling his broad shoulders as he plowed it into her, the bed starting to creak in protest as he drove his huge cock to the hilt with each thrusting stroke.

"Oh god," she moaned. "So big...so fucking big."

Oscar really knew what he was doing, rolling his hips and rubbing that enormous cockhead over every sensitive inch of the oily walls inside her as he fucked her deep, his groin slapping against her shaven mound nastily with each balls-deep stroke.

"Yessss...so good...so fucking good," Rebecca hissed as her nails raked down Oscar's strong muscular back as the bed continued to creak. Rebecca came a third time as the blissful sensations stemming from deep in her battered twat raced throughout her body, causing her to squirm and twitch beneath Oscar's powerful form as he kept her pressed firmly into the mattress, his spear-like cock thrusting deep into her mature cunt.

"Oh yeah, you are definitely a hot little tighty, aren't you?" Oscar said, his mouth close to her ear as his body slammed into hers. "You've got me just about ready to come already. Just a few more strokes and...yes, there we go..."

Rebecca looked up as Oscar quickly withdrew from her dripping snatch as he moved back. Her pinned legs came free and flew forwards, her dagger-like high heels almost poking holes into the sheets as her legs came down. He scrambled from between her spread legs and straddled her body, his knees on either side of her chest, her bra-encased tits touching the insides of his muscular thighs.

"Here you go, sweetheart, another big mouthful for you." Oscar wrapped his hand around his throbbing cock and pointed it right at Rebecca's mouth. She was quick to open her mouth into an oval, giving Oscar the target he was looking for. He leaned forward and plugged the enflamed cockhead into her welcoming mouth, just as he started to go off.

Rebecca felt the first shot jettison deep into her waiting mouth, that single shot bigger than anything she'd ever sucked out of her husband when he'd fully ejaculated. It pooled on her tongue just as a second wad of jizz spewed forth, adding to the growing mass filling her mouth. The intense masculine flavour was making her taste buds sing with delight as he kept coming, rope after rope shooting deep into her sucking mouth. Rebecca could taste her own sticky juices on his spurting cockhead, the nastiness of what she was doing making it all the more exciting for her.

"Glmppfff..." Rebecca swallowed, the mass of viscous seed by this time was almost overflowing her rapidly filling mouth. She couldn't believe how thick his cum was. It was more like pudding than the watery stuff that shot out of her husband's dismal excuse for a cock. No, this was a real man's cum, deliciously creamy and chock full of sperm. She knew she was swallowing enough sperm in that one mouthful to populate a whole country. As she swallowed, she felt the luxurious sensation of cum sliding like liquid silk down her throat, the mass of milky cream finding a nice warm home in her tummy. And she wanted more. Even as Oscar kept shooting rope after milky rope into her mouth, Rebecca knew she'd never get enough. She felt herself coming again, her pussy gushing all over the sheets as she savoured the rich flavour of Oscar's potent cum.

"That a girl, swallow all of that shit, suck it down into that belly of yours," Oscar encouraged as he kept stroking off into Rebecca's mouth. She couldn't believe how much he was capable of shooting, his hand pumping out wad after thick creamy wad into her gaping mouth. The stuff was overflowing her parted lips now, silvery rivulets of cum running down her cheeks onto her neck. Finally, his orgasm dwindled, the final drops of tangy dogwater sluicing onto her tongue as he slowed his stroking hand. When he was finished, he swung his leg off her and sat back on his haunches right next to her head, his semi-hard cock hanging out lewdly right over her face.

"Did you like that? Did you like getting that big mouthful of cum?"

"Yes, I loved it," Rebecca replied automatically, her gaze still glued to the massive shiny cockhead, a slender web of fluid drooling from the tip.

"That's good. Here, you missed some," Oscar said as he reached down and swiped his index finger up her neck and over her chin. He slid is cum-covered finger into her mouth, which Rebecca eagerly licked off. "That's the way, lick that shit up. I'll give you as much of that gravy as you can take tonight." Oscar repeated the motion, gathering up another sizable wad of spunk that had seeped out of her overflowing mouth and ran down her face. Rebecca licked his finger clean once more, making another satisfied purr as she swallowed the delectable nectar.

"You don't mind me calling you names like I was earlier, do you? Like cocksucker, that kind of thing?"

Even after all that had just happened, Rebecca felt herself blushing. Once again, she knew Oscar could see right through her, see what she really wanted, how she wanted to be treated. "No, I...I kind of like it."

"Good, that's how a black-cock-loving slut like you should be talked to, like the whore and cocksucker that she is." As Oscar talked to her, he reached down and slid his big hand right inside her jam-packed bra, his long fingers cupping one of her breasts. "Yes, you're one slut with a great set of tits. Let's get a look at them before I decide whether I'm gonna fuck you again or not." Oscar rolled her on her side and expertly undid her bra, the hooks straining under the sizable load they were carrying until he had the last one undone, the constrained bra almost flying off as it came free.

"Nice, very nice," Oscar said as she lay back on the bed, her enormous breasts settling and spreading out over the full breadth of her chest. He reached down with both hands now, mauling the sizable orbs, the black skin of his squeezing hands looking incredibly erotic to Rebecca as she watched him feel her up. He toyed with her nipples, causing them to harden within seconds under his skilful touch. She could feel the little bullets throbbing as he rubbed the palms of his hands over both of them at the same time.

"Oh yeah, very nice. I'm gonna love having my cock between those a little later. Yeah, that's when I'll blow a full load all over your face. Would you like that, would you like that, you little slut?"

Rebecca was still flushed from the fucking he'd just given her, but already, as she listened to him talk, her temperature level was on the rise once more. "Yes," she responded, rolling her shoulders slightly as she pressed her breasts up against his big groping hands.

"Yeah, you're gonna like it when I paint that pretty face of yours. Yes, it'll be a real whitewash. But right now, let me feel that mouth of yours for a little bit before I pound that pretty little pussy of yours again."

Rebecca was surprised, but elated, when Oscar shifted closer right beside her face and grabbed her by the head. With his fingers sliding deep into her lustrous blonde hair, he lifted her head off the pillow and pulled her mouth right onto the head of his reviving cock. Rebecca let him work her head as he wished, pulling her mouth back and forth as he fucked her face, his surging prick on the rise to full erection in less than a minute.

"That's a good little slut, suck that cock. Get it ready to fuck that prime pussy of yours all over again." Oscar used her mouth like a sex toy, pumping her head back and forth as his cock stiffened and grew until it had her jaw stretched wide open, the huge plum-colored cockhead filling her mouth. But still, Rebecca was in heaven, loving being used by this gorgeous black man with such a huge powerful cock. He kept his hands pulling her head back and forth for close to ten minutes as he kneeled next to her face, her slobber dripping off his thrusting cock onto the sheets.

"Okay, bitch, get over on your hands and knees," Oscar said as he pulled her off his throbbing boner and started to move behind her. With her mouth gaping open and drooling spit, Rebecca was quick to do as he asked, rolling onto her hands and knees. She instinctively arched her back, which tilted her backside up, in the perfect position for getting fucked from behind.

Oscar knelt between her spread knees and moved closer, his hand trailing down over her soaked pussylips as he teasingly traced his fingers along her dripping groove. Rebecca couldn't help herself as she wriggled backwards, imploring him to put his cock inside her. "Oh yeah, you really want it, don't you?"

"Yes," she replied as she glanced back over her shoulder, still in awe of Oscar's imposing physique as he moved in close to her upturned ass, his firm toned body glistening like ebony with a fine sheen of sweat. "Oh god, Oscar, please...please fuck me again."

"Fuck, yeah. Don't worry, you're gonna get it deep and hard." With his hand wrapped around the steely shaft, Oscar nestled the broad flared head between the dripping petals of her little flower. He smiled to himself as he watched those flushed pink lips push in momentarily before slipping back out over the pebbly glans to circle and clutch at it possessively. Yes, he could see that Rebecca wanted it bad, her hungry pussy was just aching with the need to be filled once more.

Rebecca felt the same. The way Oscar had plundered her depths, it was like she was a virgin again, discovering the blissful joy of sex for the first time. She'd discovered how wonderful it was to be truly filled and deeply fucked by a huge black cock, and she definitely wanted more.

With the bloated head nestled snugly just inside her labial gates, Oscar reached down and gripped her wide flared hips in his hands, rolling his hips provocatively at the same time. The motion resulted in a low moan from deep in Rebecca's throat as she felt the huge knob stir her insides.

"Here you go, every inch of thick black cock you want," Oscar said as he levered his hips forward, sending inch after rock-hard inch into her steaming box.

"Unnngghhh..." Rebecca groaned as she felt the fleshy scimitar rise up inside her sodden trench, stretching and filling her once again. Oscar just kept going with one slow merciless stroke until he had fed every last inch into her, his shaven groin pressed up tightly against her curvy backside. She looked down at their connected bodies, her stretched pussy-lips nibbling at his throbbing shaft, wanting even more.

"Get ready, sweetheart, you're about to get fucked good and hard."

Oscar drew back, his long hard prick glistening lewdly with her juices. With the broad flared tip all that was left inside her, he levered his hips forward vigorously, powering every hard inch inside her until his body slammed up against hers.

As Rebecca felt the thick coronal ridge sliding rapidly over the sensitive tissues inside her, it had her libido catching fire in a split second. She felt the blunt hot head bump against her cervix, and then he was gone, backing off for his second driving thrust. As the cunt-stretching cock drove into her on that second stroke, she found herself going off again already, the intense sensations of being stuffed absolutely full too much for her.

"OH FUCK...YESSSSSS!" she hissed loudly as she started to shake all over. She leaned down and gripped one of the pillows tightly as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as the euphoric sensations coursed through her, causing her lush mature body to quiver and twitch uncontrollably. She could hear the bed creaking and feel it shaking as Oscar continued to just pummel her pussy from behind, his huge cock shuttling in and out of her gripping cunt rhythmically.

"Oh fuck, that's a tight cunt," she heard Oscar say as he kept up his throttling assault, giving her every hard black inch with each hammering stroke. Less than a minute later, Rebecca came again, her body absolutely tingling as wave after wave of blissful pleasure coursed through her. As this climax shot through her, she couldn't help it as she collapsed right down onto the sheets. But Oscar stayed right with her as her sizable breasts mashed into the sheets, the soft flesh seeming to ooze out from the sides of her prone form. Oscar was leaning right over her now, and she could feel his huge masculine body dwarfing hers as he kept fucking her deep, keeping her pussy on fire with the rapidity of his driving strokes. After she had another climax in this position, gushing her warm juices out all over the sheets, he finally slowed down, bringing himself to a full stop, his cock buried to the hilt in her gripping cunt.

"Let's try this for awhile," he said as he rolled her onto her side and lifted one leg high in the air, her sexy high heels still on her feet. "Let's see how you like it this way." He was on his knees again, with one leg of hers draped over his shoulder as she lay on her side. He started to fuck her again with his cock entering her pussy sideways, something she'd never done before. But, as with everything else Oscar had done to her, Rebecca loved it, loved the way he hunched his hips back and forth as he kept up his assault of her needy pussy. He reached up with one hand and started fondling her bouncing tits, his hands cupping and hefty the sizable orbs.

"Oh fuck, yeah, what a great set of tits," Oscar said as he pulled on one stiff nipple. Rebecca gasped as he drew it out and let it go, the swollen red bud snapping back into position and sending another tingling sensation through her. As Oscar continued to maul her breasts and fuck her deep and hard, she had another climax in this position, stuffing a pillow into her mouth to prevent her shrieking cry from being heard throughout the hotel.

"All right, you little tramp, let's see how you ride a nice big cock," Oscar said as he pulled out of her twitching form as her last orgasm started to ebb away.

Gasping and breathing like she'd just run a marathon, Rebecca watched as Oscar took his place in the middle of the bed, leaning up against a stack of pillows against the headboard. Her eyes immediately went to his huge cock, which stood up stiffly between his spread thighs, like a black missile pointing to the sky, the shaft glistening lewdly with a shiny coating of her cunt-honey. She saw him smile knowingly as he flexed his abdominal muscles, causing his thrusting erection to throb enticingly, a shimmering glob of precum pulsing up and oozing from the wet red eye at the tip. Just the sight of it had her salivating like crazy.

"C'mon, slut, it's time to ride the horse," he said as he beckoned to her with his crooked finger.

Oscar guided her shaky body into the position he wanted as she straddled him. His cock was so long that she had to rise up higher than she'd anticipated just to get her pussy over the flared mushroom head. She held onto the top of the headboard to steady herself as she felt her legs quivering beneath her. With bated breath, Rebecca looked down as she eased herself lower, her dripping groove fitting right over the engorged crown.

"That's the way," Oscar said as he reached up and took her hips in his hands. "Just let yourself go and sink right down on it. We both know how good it's going to feel once you get it all the way inside you."

Rebecca knew he was right about that. She took a deep breath and then did exactly as he suggested, letting herself go and letting gravity do its work as her body dropped down on his thrusting erection, not stopping until her flushed mound was pressed into his shaven groin, his cock firmly hilted inside her clutching cunt.

"OH MY GOD...SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIGGGGG..." Rebecca groaned out loud. She held onto the headboard tightly as she got accustomed to feeling his monstrous cock packing her full in this position. Once again, she couldn't believe how big that sucker was, and how wonderful it felt to have a real man's cock absolutely stuffing her.

"And it's all for you," Oscar said as he slid his hands up the front of her body and cupped her breasts, the heavy mounds overflowing his large hands. "Fuck, these are nice." He leaned forward slightly and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking it gently as he covered the swollen bud with his spit.

"Jesus, that feels so good," Rebecca responded as she arched her back to thrust her tits out, luxuriating in the feeling of his mouth working on her breast. As he moved from one breast to the other, Rebecca summoned up her courage and rolled her hips, feeling that stiff rod rub over every inch inside her as she pressed her oily vaginal walls against his thrusting monster. That felt pretty fucking good too, she thought.

"Okay, girl," Oscar said as he reached down and gave her curvy bum a playful slap. "Let's see how you ride the snake. See if you're good enough to make that snake spit."

Rebecca was never one to turn down a challenge. Gripping the headboard tightly, she rose up on his rock-hard cock until she felt the flared crown pulling against her tightly-stretched labia, and then she let herself drop down like a sack of wet sand, her smooth wet mound slapping noisily against his midsection. It didn't take a second before she flexed back up again, then dropped once more, every last inch rising high up inside her.

"That's the way, bounce up and down in that saddle," Oscar said as he kept mauling and sucking on her bouncing tits, his lips and tongue sucking and licking at the soft smooth flesh.

Rebecca was really getting into it, grinding and bouncing on his throbbing erection like a bucking bronco. It was only a couple of minutes later before she experienced another mind-boggling release, her tight cunt rippling along his turgid prick as wave after wave of rapture flowed through her mature body. She was gasping and sweating as she came, holding onto the headboard for dear life as she shook and spasmed uncontrollably. And still, Oscar continued sucking and groping her breasts at the same time as he flexed his hips up to meet her grinding downward plunges. As Rebecca's shattering climax started to wane, she let go of the headboard and dropped down to grasp Oscar's shoulders, her sweat-glistening face mere inches from his.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers