MILF Nurse, or Mother-in-Law?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

leaned forward enough to free up a hand to do it herself. I wished I could have seen her face as she did, but she managed to cum, all this proving that she had been in dire need of someone's attention, just someone else's touch as bad as I did.

I was so happy to have been able to at least assist her in getting off.

After that day, whenever she felt she needed service too, mom would take off her pants to join me totally naked. There was still that limit to what we could do. I told her I wish I could see her from the front when she got off. I think she wanted me to as well, so she offered to sit in the chair and masturbate for me, so I could see her use her favorite toy. It was just so satisfying for both of us, just watching her getting her own nipples hard, gave me an erection. By the time she got herself off, I was more than ready for her to come over, and do me too.

One morning she was standing there naked over her naked patient about to jerk him when the phone rang. It was Grace, so she took the call. When she returned to the room I had lost my erection. I begged her not to cover me up. I told her I lost my erection, but I still needed her help. She moved to the side of the bed where my good leg rested.

Mom is a petite woman and found a way get to get herself into a position on the bed, so she could reach my penis with her mouth. I was a little in shock, but as soon as she had my still-soft rod in her mouth, I was with the program. It was not the first soft cock she had worked on. She used her tongue, and lips to get it hard again. I was not sure at that point if she was just going to switch to jerking off again. When she got to my balls and took them in her mouth, I knew this was going to be a blow job.

I can not describe the depth of that pleasure that I had missed so much. This was the point where I realized that the fact that I considered her a substitute for the mother I lost, made me have a feeling of arousal unique to the situation. She knew she could not maintain that posture as long as she could when she jerked me. She also knew if she worked mainly on my knob and held my balls gently with her free hand, she could get me to the brink quicker than a virgin getting his first blowjob.

Mom used her lips and tongue to simulate the opening of a vagina by moving her head up and down. I was face fucking her, but not the one doing the work. I really had a big load for her, and I warned her it was coming. But she kept a tight seal on the end of my penis with her lips. I felt rope after rope shoot into her mouth, and she took every bit of it. She lifted her head, with my cum still on her lips. I took her arm to pull her over to give her a kiss on those same cum covered lips. I was still sensitive down there when she went back and used her tongue and mouth to clean me up.

I did not know what to say at that point, it was not a scenario I could have ever imagined. She was the first to speak, "When you get your walking cast, I will show you how good of a head this old girl can give. Much better than my husband is getting from his young secretary I bet. You have pleased me more with your fingers, and just watching this old girl masturbate than he has with his penis in years. Remember son it's not just the act you perform on someone, it's the feelings behind it, during, and after it."

That moving statement answered any remaining questions I had about her wanting this as much as I did. It made me want to please her even more, not give her a pity fuck. I wanted to bury my cock in her and give her a real one. Her age means nothing to me when it comes down to sex, it's the mother-son relationship that was the bigger thing to overcome.

We did not wait until that next week once I had that first blow job. I would look at mom with puppy dog eyes when I would get stiff. She would end up sucking my cock, or a combination of jerking and sucking. Most of the time she would finish me with her hand, and let my cum shoot on her, then gather some for tasting. She looked so hot with my cum on her in different places. She even closed her eyes and took a full facial once.

I was so happy the day, the doctor's assistant removed the large heavy cast, for the lightweight fiberglass one, more like a brace. The titanium pins will be there forever, and likely will set off alarms at airports and public buildings. He liked the results of the x-rays and made a joke when he was telling me what I could and could not do now. He mentioned that I probably should still avoid sex for a while longer. Angie and I just looked at each other and frowned, he seemed to notice it, and I think he was surprised. I am sure he was under the impression she was my actual mom.

I was helped into mom's SUV, and we headed home. Grace was in town and was meeting us there to visit and help her mom get me in the house. Once in the house, it was pretty easy, all on one floor. We rented a narrow wheelchair that would fit through most of the doorways. Even the one to the bathroom. I would not be able to use the shower, but I would be able to take a good shit, without thinking about mom having to empty the bedpan. I could not wait to have some of the spicy foods I miss so much. I just love Thai, and Mexican, the real stuff, not the chain Tex-Mex stuff that falls so short.

Since Grace has been living in an apartment when she is in town and had a couple of days off. She decided to give mom a break, she had been staying with me, pretty much 24/7. I was not sure how I felt about it, we do still love each other, but I was looking forward to some less restrictive sexual action with mom. Maybe even ignoring the doctor's recommendations. Grace and I's relationship at this point had not included sex after I caught her, because of the accident it was not an issue that came up. We both knew we had strong sex drives, I don't know what we were thinking when we decided to tie the knot. We knew then that travel was such a big part of our jobs, especially hers.

We ordered some Mexican from a locally owned place and got myself some of that green salsa, the hot stuff. I was not disappointed, Grace even made some Margaritas mostly for herself, I was still on pain meds so just sipped one. She set up the bedside commode I would be using when I am alone for a while. I hoped my body did not process the Mexican right away, I would rather get rid of it in a flusher.

We had a good time, just watching TV. I was happy to be in the great room on the reclining part of the couch as we watched a movie. It was not on purpose, at least I don't think it was, but Grace picked a Rom-Com. That was not unusual for her, but it had a lot of sex in it. After she had a few drinks, she ended up with her head on my lap. I liked it of course, but my cock liked it even more.

When the movie ended, she had her hands down my workout shorts. It was great to be able to wear clothes without modifications. Shorts with loose legs were just the perfect attire for me then. She had a hold on my stiff one, and said, "I bet you are tired of taking care of your own business unless you charmed one of those young nurses at rehab to help out?"

If she only knew who it was that was giving me relief. Grace was near drunk and helped me pull off my shorts. Hoping for one of her blowjobs, I was disappointed but did not complain when she started to give me a hand job and was not getting me too aroused. Seeing that, she stripped off her clothes too, all of them. Well, that did the trick hardon wise, my wife is a beautiful woman with a great body. She sat next to me, masturbating herself with one hand, as she jerked me off with the other.

Yes, she only gave me a hand job when I had been getting tremendous blowjobs from her mom. I had not had a hand job from Grace in years, I guess she was just not up to blowing me and thought this was a big treat. It was a treat though, they say there is no such thing as a bad hand or blow job. Grace has a hot body, turns me on when it is not covered in some other guy's cum. Mom has a softer touch though and knew to spread her legs so I could see her fabulous pussy when she let me watch her fuck herself. We both got off, but Grace did not even take any of my spunk.

It was good to have the night, and the next day with her though, I do still love her. I do hope we can get back together eventually, but I don't want to rush it. I want us to both be on the same page when we do.

Mom was back the next evening, even though I told her she did not have to. Grace told her too, that she would put me to bed and she could come in the morning. Grace laughed when she told me what she said, "I have to take care of my boy, if he would fall on his first night alone I would not forgive myself."

Grace said, "You just might get mothered to death, taking care of yourself is all she talks about. She never talked about any of her other patients, including my brother when he broke his arm. They are really close with him being the youngest, and last one to leave the house. I know she misses him since he went off to college, taking care of you seems to help her with that."

I was pretty tired that night, I was so happy to be able to do more things on my own. I overdid it and mom put me to bed after Grace left. She made me promise to ring my bell if I needed to get up. She did not ask me how I wanted to sleep, she just stripped me naked like I had been sleeping. I think her absence, as short as it was made her miss me. Seeing, and handling my young body was a big part of what she missed. Mom did something new, she used a wet cloth to freshen me up, all over my body, saying her purpose was to get me a good night's sleep. I do think, I missed her soft touch, my cock certainly did, and she could not wait to take care of that. I did sleep well that night, it did feel good having mom get naked and give me one of her better blow

jobs.

She got me up the next morning for breakfast but talked me into just putting on my robe, so she could bathe me properly after we ate.

Somehow I managed to get through her bathing me without a major hardon, I guess the hand job I got from Grace, and mom's blow job the day before helped. I told her I wanted to sit on the couch now that I could do it, but she still did not want to put clothes on me, leaving me in only a robe. I was soon to find out why.

Mom left to take her own shower, and I resorted to watching a yoga show on PBS. I had my robe open. I had become so comfortable that way around mom that I even become comfortable pleasing myself now that I could more easily do it. I was jerking away and did not even stop when she returned. I wanted to be watched by her too.

Mom had taken a shower and came out in nothing but a robe as well, her robe was open, and her hair was up in a towel. She told me the Yoga seemed to have me excited enough to maybe enjoy her keeping her promise. Of course, I was, so I let go of myself, the blow job she promised was all I could think about sex-wise. I told her I was all for it, and she helped me as I struggled to get my arms out of my robe, she wanted me naked, or she would have dressed me.

Mom dropped her robe, and for the first time, I was able to look her whole body over in natural light coming in the big windows, as she stood there. Mom has just a little strip of hair above her labia she kept trimmed so well, and it made her look so sexy standing there. She still seemed a little embarrassed in such a lighted room. I think watching my cock return to its hard state as I checked her out took care of that. Usually, she wore her hair up, probably a habit from working as a nurse. When she pulled the towel off of it and shook it out, it really is shoulder-length.

Mom then got on her knees in front of me and let her hair hang down, just letting it sweep over my exposed, and excited penis and balls. It was just a little damp, and it felt so good on my naked skin. She just teased me with it like that for a while, and then reached up to put her hair back in a ponytail. I enjoyed just watching her do it, her arms up, and behind her head to put a band in it. This showed how beautiful and firm her breasts are. I guess the fact that they were big, but yet not overly large helped fight gravity.

I was so ready for her and was not disappointed when she started licking my shaft and balls to start. It was so hot, in maybe a sick sort of way, being naked together and being able to look straight down at someone I call mom, sucking my cock. She stared back into my eyes and that was new. She did not exaggerate her skills. I know the toes on my good leg were curled up, and the others were still a little numb. Little did I know she was only getting started.

She had me in such a better position now that I could just elevate the bad leg, and I was open for her, with my good leg on the couch, and there she was right In the middle, with a mouth full of my cock. She had both balls in her mouth at once too, as she held my shaft back tightly against my stomach. Then she licked her way up it and tickled my knob with the tip of her tongue. It was so hot the way she was handling my junk this time.

I was in blow job heaven and found out the best was yet to come. She is so tiny, and I guess she is used to make up for it, she pushed an ottoman over to the couch, and now was on it, on her knees. She wanted all of my cock at once, and that was the only way she could achieve it, her round naked butt was way up in the air, as she tried to get a straight shot to her throat and I could feel my knob every time she took it there. I had my hands on her head, as she swallowed it. I could not resist holding it there until she started to gag a couple of times, but she did not complain, she liked it.

She could not get enough of my cock in the next couple of weeks. I was also getting therapy at the house and getting stronger. I had a lot of time on my hands, and my sick leave was about used up, but my attorney did not want me even working at home until he got the cash settlement for me. He is a good guy, but let's be honest, he gets almost a third. So of course he is going to get me as much as he can, and it's not because he loves me. I did however understand that the wreck changed my life forever and had no guilt going for a big settlement. I would be lucky if I got away with only a slight limp, and that would probably be for life the Dr. said.

I wanted so badly to please mom sexually after I observed how flexible she was as she was blowing me. I had an idea. If I laid on my back on my bed, she could straddle me, and I could eat her out. It worked, we had to be careful, especially mounting and dismounting. But I loved her pussy, well, I always loved eating pussy. Mom was right, the more you love a person, the more pleasure you get in return for what you give them. She had such a sensitive clitoris, much more than Grace's.

She does not complain much about her husband, my father-in-law Tim. I do not call him dad, we are just not that close. I have had no problems with him though, and Grace loves him. The point I am getting to is that I don't think he went down on mom very often. It is just a shame because she loves it, and even if he does have a girl on the side, you can't have too much sex. That is what got me and Grace in trouble, we were not getting enough of each other, and wanted more. There was also the draw of wanting something new now and then as well.

I was getting stronger, and all I could think about was fucking Angie, Oh, I will just say it, fucking mom. Once I found out how much she loved calling me son when I fingered her or was eating her out. I figured she would like me calling her mom in return during sex, and did she. So she has a kink, don't we all? Once she realized I was OK with it too, she would use it in her testimonies, "Oh son, nobody, and I mean no one can get your mom off that easy with their tongue."

Something stood out in that statement, (nobody, and I mean no one can get me off.) Being in the present tense, it just sounded to me that like Grace, myself, and her husband, mom had been getting some regular extramarital sex as well. But before she came to stay with me. The two of us have been together almost 24/7. I think my feeling for her grew, and maybe too much. To her too, or maybe we have both been convenient partners. It is just logical for us to bond in some way.

The time came to visit the Dr. to see how I am progressing, after looking at my MRI, he told me I could put half weight on it, and as long as I used crutches I could get back to some normalcy in my life. I used that as a chance to use some humor, and ask him if I could have any "Wild Monkey Sex" yet. Well, he liked that, a surgeon with a sense of humor is rare they say. He answered it as a real question though, "As long as your girl is willing to get into a position that does not put too much weight on your still healing leg, your good to go."

Little did he know that girl he mentioned was the one that I am sure he thought was likely my mom. She had been the only one bringing me to the office. This time she did not come into the examining room, I would have liked to have seen her reaction. I saved it for when we got home. I wanted to celebrate my freedom, and I could not think of a better way than to fuck mom for the first time.

I told her about being able to put some weight on it, and when we got home. I walked to the kitchen sink for a drink of water, turned around, and told her to come over. Leaning against the counter, I used her to keep my balance as I kissed her. It was probably the most romantic kiss I had given her to that point, at least it felt that way to me. I wanted to be the one making the moves on her for a change. I lifted her top and released her breasts from her bra so I could kiss those sensitive nipples of hers.

I told her that this was one of the few rooms she has not blown me in, and she could see I was in a solid spot now, with my hands gripping the sink, and not needing the crutch. She pulled down my, shorts, and briefs. She got on her knees, and before I knew it, I was hard. She had me in her throat and was holding me there. Her eyes were watering as she would gag. She was looking up at me, and getting her breath when I told her what the Dr said about sex, "The Doc said it was OK to fuck my girl if I can get her to lean her over a table, and there is one right in front of you."

"Are you sure you want to fuck this old girl?"

"I am sure mom, I have done everything else, even ate you out. Do you want your boy to fuck you or not?"

"Son, ever since Grace first started dating you, I have had dreams about your cock that is larger than my other lovers, your mom is a bad girl."

"Well you are about to get even worse, fucked by your son, not the real one, but I love you as much as he does."

She surprised me with, "I love the thought of fucking you better than him. With you, I can suck, and fuck you with only a little guilt. Not to mention, you know how to make me cum with your tongue better than anyone else as well."

I gave the (only a little guilt) statement some thought, but I didn't want to think she might have done any of this with her actual son, that is beyond taboo.

She stripped off her shorts and panties, came over in her glory, and I kissed her again. We managed to get my shirt off too. Before I could tell her to lean over she sat, laid back on the table, and lifted her legs. This was even better, she was at the perfect height for me, and I could see her face. I did all that without losing much of my erection, I moved up found a place to lean my crutches, and was ready.

When the head of my cock touched her pussy's lips I was more than ready to go. I pushed it in her and leaned over,

so we could make eye contact. It helped as well that I could take some weight off of my one leg with my hands pressing down on the table. I could not say that her 40-something, well close to 50 pussy felt any different to my cock than her daughters. Not even better than the young girl at my office that was just barely legal at 18 when I first got together with her.