MILF Nurse, or Mother-in-Law?

Story Info
Mother-in-Law takes care of my needs after Auto Accident.
9.1k words
4.41
122.8k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

A totally fictional story, all characters are over the age of 18. Proofed with software, so a few mistakes are possible. Comments on the story are always welcome. 3-23 Edit

_____________________________

The Accident

Though technically, and legally it was not my fault, I sure wish I would have paused longer, and maybe looked one more time before proceeding through a four-way stop intersection. I know better, people blow these intersections all the time, texting, an unsecured child or pet taking their attention away, and countless distractions.

I paid the price, my right leg was fractured in two places, one was a serious fracture. Two surgeries, and over a month in the hospital before I could be released to rehab to finish my recovery. I wanted to finish my recovery at home but would need someone to take care of me. It was going to take quite a while before I could get out of bed, and even longer before I could put enough weight on it to get around well.

I was happy to work things out, and get back home, and extremely grateful to mom, in reality, my wife's mom Angie. If she would not have offered to take care of me I would still be in care somewhere. She has a full-time nursing job, but was able to get a leave of absence, and will be paid by the other driver's insurance company at a higher hourly rate than what she makes at her job. It was a bonus for her financially, and a break from being overworked at the hospital.

I was so happy to be home, and looking forward to getting to the point where I could get out of bed, and into a wheelchair. There was so much I couldn't wait to do, not have to go in a bedpan, and yes, even being able to jerk off was pretty high on the list. I can't even count the erections I had in rehab, the young girls working there are mostly nursing students performing the lesser acts of care for training, like helping me with the use of bedpans, and urinals. I have to confess that even though I had use of my hands I let them help. I used the excuse that it still hurt to bend forward that far, to reach and put my own penis in the urinal.

Having a hot 19-20-year-old girl guiding your penis in a portable urinal, and wiping it off afterward was arousing, even with them wearing protective gloves. I often wished I could have jerked one off after they left.

I would miss those young girls handling my body but was so looking forward to having someone that I was more comfortable with that would not get me hard, to take care of me. Mom, my mother-in-law, is such a sweet person, one of the most compassionate people I know. Since I had lost my own mom in my teens, I had been calling Angie mom, even before I married her daughter Grace. Mom was well into her fourth decade, but still fit, and would have no trouble getting a younger man if she ever became available. My in-laws seem to have a good relationship, but who knows, I thought mine was good until I caught Grace with a lover. The statistics on cheating are eye-opening.

Grace and I were separated, but still got along pretty well, she helped with my care when she could, but that was not often, she travels so much on business. We probably made a poor choice to get married, but we were in love. We just did not realize how much traveling on business, would affect our union. Both of us were unfaithful, but I think in both of our cases it was not for purpose of finding a better relationship. We simply did not weigh how much the sexual urges of people our age could test our vows to be faithful when our work kept us away so much.

I believe I was the first to break our vows, with a fellow employee at my job. I was getting blow jobs or fucking her every time Grace had an extended business trip, and yes, even sometimes when she was home. It was not me that got caught though, I caught Grace in the act, with what I found out was only one of her lovers. I had the unfortunate experience of busting her when I had tried to surprise her at her hotel when we were both in Chicago. My flight was canceled, so I decided to go back to the hotel where we were staying together, but she was staying longer, for an important business appointment she had told me.

I probably should have called first. We might have been able to just continue our fun if we just admitted it and communicated, it was both of us that was cheating. To her credit, she did not even try to make up a lie or even avoid opening the door when I announced myself to an embarrassed wife. Grace had hastily wrapped herself in a towel, with no signs of having just gotten out of the shower. She had greeted me at the door, and seeing it was me through the gap created by the security latch, she just opened the door, and let me in.

I knew right away that there was someone in the bath, and she just came out and admitted that I caught her. Poor guy was probably scared shitless when he heard my voice. I guess at least he got his rocks off, on the face of a very beautiful woman. It was pretty obvious by the look of the bed, her mussed hair, and cum smeared makeup. I was upset, but simply agreed that I would leave, and go to the bar for a while, so he could dress and leave, and for us not to discuss what had happened right away. We did that at a later date when we had had time to reflect on our situation.

One thing the two of us have that is special is that we do not tend to overreact, we know that things can be said that can't be taken back. Hindsight can be your friend, it was in this case for me, as I sat at the hotel bar. For one, she did nothing I had not done, and there are some logical reasons for us both seeking extramarital sex, it does not always mean a total breakdown in a marriage, or how we feel about each other.

We had since decided that we would take time off of our marriage, and do some thinking about our future. Having let her suffer awhile, I confessed to my infidelity too, on the night we decided to separate. It was only the accident that interrupted our process of talking about the future.

Mom was taking such good care of me in the meantime, she sometimes sat and talked with me knowing that watching TV or talking with friends via face-time is not a good substitute for live contact. We avoided talking about her daughter and I's problems and just focused on better times and fun things. We were getting closer and closer to each other on a personal level.

I still had the problem I had at rehab, of getting aroused, even with her. Despite her not being a 20-something, after a while whenever she made contact with my penis, I was getting hard. As time went on, it took less and less contact. Mom was just mom to me I thought, and I did not expect erections, but I guess I never looked at her as just a woman. She certainly did not look her age. I tried a few times in vain to take care of myself, but with the difficulty getting into a position to do it while not being able to bend one leg at all. For the time being, I had one cast that came up to my groin. With the casts and lack of privacy, it just did not work.

Mom, I guess from her nursing experience, and raising a son of her own near my age knew to expect sudden erections, and just go on to another area of my body when I would get hard. I could see it was wearing on her when it continued, but I could not read her mind. I knew she felt bad for me as she would say "sorry", and I would give the standard answer, "It's not your fault, just a natural thing I guess."

After about a week or so of this, mom timidly offered a solution to the problem. I could tell it was difficult for her to suggest it, when she did she said it was for medical purposes. Happy patients recover faster she said when she offered to help out one day when it got hard during her sponge work. She offered to give me what she called a medical procedure to make it sound less sexual, a prostate massage. I was a bit taken, and she just stared at my stiff shaft, awaiting my answer. I assumed that meant the woman I call mom was more than willing to stick a finger up my ass to get me off, but then again she had been wiping my ass, I guess it was not a big step for her. I would have loved to say yes, but I heard those were not the most pleasurable way to get off.

It was also that I was just getting used to being naked around her as she gave me sponge baths or changed the sheets. She was a little red with embarrassment when she mentioned it. I was a little too, so I decided to decline, and just thank her for her kindness, even though my cock was in such need of attention.

She seemed to be letting me lay there not covered for longer periods after a while like she was enjoying seeing my young body. I started to look forward to those periods, I liked having someone interested. I had always been a bit of a closeted exhibitionist. I finally had to give in one day, she had me uncovered, and my cock was sticking straight up without any of her touches. It would not go away, and she seemed to enjoy looking at it.

There I was naked to the world having to pee, I had to try, and she put my penis in the plastic urinal again. But I could not release to urinate, I was just too hard, and told her maybe I should try again later. I knew what she was thinking, (I can fix that for you) as she hoped I would give in to her. Then she gave up and put the sheet over me while saying, OK, but I can't bare seeing you in such distress. This whole thing reminded me of when I was young, and I mean when I was really young. I used to use the cardboard tubes from gift wrap to make my bed into a tent for a make-believe camping trip. This tent pole was made of flesh and blood though.

Mom said, "You poor boy, you look in agony, let mom give you some relief, it's not good for your prostate, or your bladder not being able to urinate. Remember, in this case, your mom is also your nurse, a hand job could be considered an external way to massage your prostate. As I told you before, I can do it anally the medical way, but it is much less fun for both people involved." Then she smiled and let out a little chuckle.

I was desperate at that point, and I just threw off the sheet, and said, OK, lube me up mom, I just can't take it anymore. She looked relieved, when she put on her gloves, got some lotion, and applied it to my shaft. I almost shot my load just from her contact in this state.

There was nothing that sexy about it, she covered it in oil and she just proceeded to jerk me off. She approached it like any other thing she did for me, just another personal care function. We did not make eye contact, we realized the weight of the situation and that it was something that would always remain between just her and I.

I have to say though, that going without for so long made it an event special. Yes, it became sexual, no matter how much it was just an exercise by her in giving me some relief. I was so hard it hurt, and she could see how purple my knob was. Her efforts were so noble, she had a towel ready to catch my spunk. She did not have to work at it very long.

I gave her a warning, but she is a trouper and chose to stay with it until the end. She could have just thrown the towel over it when I warned her, but she held my nut sack gently with one hand, finishing me off with the other. "Oh God, Thank You Angie!" as I came as hard as I could ever remember. The pleasure and the relief it brought were indescribable. I almost called her mom when I came but did not want her to feel any worse for what we did.

What do you say after an event like that? We just looked at each other, and after she cracked into a smile, and let out a chuckle. I then saw what caused it, mom took a hit, and we both laughed, and yes it hurt me to laugh, but it was worth the pain. Yes, she was a victim of cum shrapnel and got a partial facial, one of those old-fashioned nurses' hats would have saved her hair.

When she gathered herself from the laughter, she simply took off her gloves. Then took her finger to gather one of my cum ropes from her face and sucked it off, if nothing else did, that changed it from a simple medical procedure. Then she said, "This didn't happen, especially this part son," as she swirled her finger over my still sensitive knob, and sucked more of my cum off that finger before using the towel. "Tasty, the more you love someone, the better their semen taste. I would love to clean a young cock like yours off with my tongue, but that would surely cross the line of medical vs a sexual act I guess."

That all was a shock, I had to respond, "You are just so sweet. I can not believe you love me enough to help me like that, and will always be indebted to you. Some people might think it was inappropriate or taboo. It will never be discussed by myself to anyone other than the two of us, and only if you bring it up. I was sincere with my "Thank You", as I was engrossed in a state of euphoria as I said it."

Mom left, cleaned herself up, and changed her top. Giving me some time to reflect on what had just happened. I guess it's normal for us not to think of parents having sexual urges. It just took me by surprise the depth of what she did and said afterward.

Mom soon came back and changed the sheets. It is amazing how such a petite woman can change sheets with a man weighing much more than them on it. I was completely naked as she did this. I have been that way since I have been home, just using the sheets for cover. She said there was no need for a gown until I was able to leave the bed.

Mom would leave me uncovered when she changed the bed but even though she has seen every last bit of me, it still always felt good lying naked in front of her as she worked. It felt like when I was a child when my dear mom used to take care of me when I was sick. My mom was the only other person who showed me this kind of love. She proceeded to bathe me, she no longer used the gloves as she bathed me after that. I had been getting hard with them anyway, the feel of her touch was so much better without them. I could tell she liked the feel too, she paid extra attention to my penis and seemed to have a thing for my balls. I think she was deliberately getting me hard sometimes. She would play with my balls, wash under my glans to give me an erection, and then jerk me off. She told me it was hard getting me dry with all that hair down there. I apologized for not manscaping, but how could I?

She seemed to joyfully offer to do that for me, she said she does some herself. The next thing I knew I was all lathered up down there. It felt so good when she did that. I was a little freaked when I saw the safety razor in her hand, but I was glad it was not a straight one like my older barber still uses. I was pretty stiff by the time she got done, but it felt so good. The hand job she gave me to cure it was extra special. I was so much more sensitive down there with the curly hair removed.

Things changed between us as time went on, we became closer, we already were close, being relatives by marriage and her being a mom to me even before that. It just felt like something more was happening to us, something special. I am wise enough to realize that people tend to fall for their caretakers, even hostages sometimes fall for their keepers, but this was different.

I hated constantly having erections, but every time I looked down her top when she would care for me, I got a twinge and got hard, I could not help it. It got to a point where she would just take care of them without even speaking. She told me it was fine if I looked at her as she jerked me off, that way she could see me getting ready and avoid shrapnel from surprise ejaculations. She said, "I don't mind your semen getting on me, I even like its taste, but constantly changing my top is not fun."

She told me to tell her if I wanted her to change the way she did things. I really wanted to see her breasts in full after looking down her top for so long, wondering what they looked like under it. So I tried to make it sound like I was kidding, "You know mom, if you did this topless, you would not have to worry about having to change every time you take a little shrapnel."

We both laughed, but to my surprise the next time she got me hard during a sponge bath, she stopped and took off her top, and her bra. I was shocked, and she was a little embarrassed I could tell. She knew I was serious about wanting to see them I found out. But that did not change the fact she was topless in front of a man 20 years her Jr.. Her son-in-law calls her mom and she calls him son and seems to consider her actual son.

I wanted her to feel more at ease, and I told her how young she looks topless, and was not sure if she thought I was serious. I thought I would try humor again, "I admit to calling a women's breasts melons in the past, but melons start to turn after you have them a while, yours look just as fresh as Grace's."

I knew we were getting closer in ways that were surprising for both of us, but when she leaned over close to me and told me I could touch them if I liked, I was shocked again.

There was no way I was going to pass on feeling up a pair of world-class breasts. It amazed me how firm her breasts were. I really wanted my face in between what felt like two firm pillows. I spent some time playing with her nipples, she had much more sensitive nipples than Grace. They got hard immediately, and she let out a little giggle, saying, "I feel like a teenager getting felt up for the first time."

At that very moment, it struck me, I was not the only one that was so in need of and seeking pleasure.

Mom then bent over even further, so I could mouth, and nibble on them lightly, now that's motherly love. It also was sexy for both of us. It made me think, that Mom had been married for over 20 years, and maybe the flames of her marriage were not as high as they once were.

She seemed to enjoy my attention to her breasts so much, I continued to fondle her breasts as she began to jerk me. There was a big difference in the way she jerked me off, it no longer felt like anything but a sex act. I could tell by the look in her eyes that it was different for her as well. She had on her regular nurses' uniform bottoms, and I watched her crotch area get wet as she worked on my hard cock. I wished I could help her then, to get some relief too, but I was a week or two away from changing to a walking cast and being able to sit in a chair or put limited weight on it.

One day, when our arousal overcame us, I was not going to pass on a chance to get her to join me in being naked. Not even in my usual roundabout way I told her, "It's my turn to return some pleasure, you are dripping down there. Pull off those pants and panties, I have this all figured out."

She looked at me with a look I had never seen from her, definitely not a look a mom gives her son. Moving back from the bed before she acquiesced by slowly removing her pants, then her panties. She just kind of froze there, not like a deer in headlights. She was waiting for my approval. I was in awe, she was in such good shape, much better than I imagined.

I had to acknowledge her nude body was just a wonderful sight to me, "Please mom, just stand there a moment I have not seen a woman's genitalia for so long, and then turn around so I can see that wonderful ass of yours."

I was a little surprised she was shaved down there, but also glad. Her ass was just as much of a treat as her breasts were, and I told her to back up to the bed, and she did. I felt each cheek of her ass, and then I extended my hand between her legs, and put two fingers in her wet hole. I soon added a third but wanted so badly to be able to reach her clit, I tried with my thumb, but that did not work well. If she turned around, it would not have even helped with my limited reach. She knew she needed that extra help to get off, and found a way, and

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers