MILF Nurse, or Mother-in-Law?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started stroking her, and just really enjoyed being in her and the response I got right away.

"Oh Son your cock feels so good in me, I have waited for this day and I am not disappointed. I could not fully enjoy its above-average length and girth orally. My daughter was crazy for running around on you."

I did not point out that it was mutual. At that moment I just really wanted her to enjoy it after all she has done for me. I made sure to look her in the eyes as I called her mom and fucked her as hard as the position would allow.

I sped up, as I got my balance, and was keeping in mind that I could not stand like that forever.

"Oh, That's it, shove that big cock in your mother's pussy, and fuck me hard. I have missed having my son's tight balls hitting my ass!"

That statement almost cause me to stop, this was our first fuck, and my balls were hanging and swinging a little as they hit her. I did not want to think about what that meant.

I just could not believe this was the same sweet woman, that had been taking care of me. So timidly took my penis in her gloved hand, acting like it was a medical procedure the first time she got me off. I had heard that there is a little slut in every woman, and moms were now showing. Her son's tight balls statement did cause me to go from wondering to pretty sure she has bedded Craig, my balls had only hit her chin before this. I had heard her talking to him in a hushed tone on the phone one day, and swear I heard her say some things that would suggest a closer relationship. She ask him if he was getting anything better than he does at home, and my mom never talked to me about anything sexual.

"Oh Son, fuck me hard, but don't hurt yourself trying to please me, I love you boys so much."

I was then convinced, but it did not make me stop or lose my erection, it made me harder!

"I love you to mom, you have been so good to me. It's my turn to make you feel good. Hold on tight, I am going to be pounding you if it is OK."

I shifted my weight to my good leg, got a hold of her legs, pushed them back, and let her have it, and she loved it.

"Oh God, Pound me Son, I am going to cum if you keep that up! Even my black co-worker can rarely do that."

Even with the other statements, I almost lost it with this one, I even missed a stroke, but thinking about mom being fucked with a BBC gave me a new-found stamina after I got over the shock. I had to make her cum while I could still hold myself up.

"Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Son, keep going, your Mom is about to cum."

I took that statement as confirmation, of what I was watching her body do, having a real orgasm, and it was a good one at that. She was now laying out flat on the table with her legs hanging over, trying to get her breath. Still testifying, "My God Son I needed that. I am so lucky to have such nice boys that love their mother this much."

I scrambled to get my crutches before I fell, or hurt my leg.

It was the only time we fucked, we still gave each other oral, but she was no longer staying with me, just coming in and checking on me, and helping with the house. She had already gone back to work, and I did soon after I got my settlement, and she and I both went our ways sexually then. Her son Craig, came back home to go to a local college, he was almost 20 before he started, and he had put off going for a year because he did not want to leave his mom. Grace said he was too homesick to stay away, he always was a mama's boy. I have run the thought of the two of them through my head more than once, it gets me aroused, and I usually end up yanking one-off.

Grace and I are back together, we are trying an open relationship to see how it might work for us.

I had Grace, and my now, 19-year-old girlfriend at work, no more mature, but getting better at sex. It's been fun teaching a young one, they don't know what is too weird and are willing to do about anything you want.

Grace had her boss, the one she often traveled with who had a wife and kids. He also had no plans to leave his wife for her. He was apparently who she was with at the Hotel when I caught her. She also admitted to occasional sex with a friend we both had from high school. He is a great guy that happens to be an African American that was on our football team when she was on the cheer squad. I had seen him in the locker room after gym back in our school days. I can't blame her, was big and he was not even hard I can't blame a woman for wanting a BWC or BBC. I enjoy having the tightness, that often comes with a younger partner.

We agreed to be honest with each other, once we made these first confessions and fucked because of it. We decided to share any new experiences, from then on. We do now, we share some of our experiences when we are separated by work, and one of us needed something to masturbate to.

That excluded the one with her mom, some things, you just can't share with your spouse.