MILF to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a good little carpet muncher," I sneered at Gina. "Clean your mother up like a good obedient daughter should."

Pushing Lolly forward onto Gina I said to her "That cunt doesn't look satiated yet, better get back to work!"

Feeling her mother's mouth on her pussy once again seemed to release Gina's restraints and she began to eagerly lap at her Lolly's clit and slit. Imitating what she had felt her mother do to her Gina slipped a finger into Lolly's cunt and searched for Lolly's G spot. I'm guessing she found it because, with a surprised grunt, Lolly popped into another orgasm with her cunt still wrapped around my raging, rock hard, and buried deep in her, cock.

Being as deep in her mother's quim as I was meant Gina was also licking my shaft and balls as I thrust in and out of Lolly. This was absolutely delightful, as you can imagine, but I had garnered a desire to try Gina's pussy so I didn't want to cum yet. Sliding out of Lolly I moved myself to the other end of the bed. Getting between Gina's indecently spread legs I grabbed my cock by the base of the shaft and prepared to place the head against the entrance to her pussy. Lolly pushed against my abdomen.

"Gina's still a virgin, I think," Lolly said. "I don't think she's ready to lose that yet, she's too young!"

"No, it's alright, mum," Gina said. "I want him to take my virginity if he wants to?"

'Well of course I do!' I thought.

"My hymen was really tough," Lolly informed Gina. "It wasn't easy to break it, it hurt like hell! Are you sure you're ready?"

Gina nodded a little scaredly. "Will you help, mum?"

Lolly nodded. Turning to me she said "Lie down on your back, Gina will squat down on you and lower herself down until your dick breaks through her hymen. Once you're in you 2 can do whatever you want. But! Be gentle with my girl, okay?"

I immediately agreed, as you can probably envisage!

Lying on my back Lolly took my slightly softened cock in her mouth and, fondling my balls, quickly brought me back to total hardness. Indicating that Gina should stand with her feet either side of my hips and squat down Lolly slowly guided her daughter's vaginal entrance down onto my now stupendously rigid dick. The feeling of her ultra-tight pussy sliding slowly onto the head of my cock was indescribably delicious. I had to immediately start doubling numbers in my head to prevent from cumming. I wasn't very far into her before the head of my cock came up against Gina's hymen. Try as she might, Gina couldn't quite get up enough courage to drop herself down firmly enough for my dick to break through. It seemed Gina had inherited her mother's tough hymen. Gasping and moaning in pain Gina was quickly losing enthusiasm for the fucking she was craving.

Lolly took matters into her own hands. Slipping a finger between Gina's thighs Lolly quickly fingered her daughter back to full arousal. "Lower yourself onto his cock one more time, my girl, mummy will make it happen. It will hurt, but only for a moment, then it will feel wonderful, trust me!"

Lolly held my cock pointing straight up, Gina, with her hands on her thighs, lowered herself down onto my turgid member. There was that same absolutely exquisite feeling as the head slipped a little way into Gina's pussy. Gina lowered herself a little more until I felt my cock's head hit her hymen again. Lolly stood up and put her hands on Gina's shoulders. Kissing her daughter's cheek Lolly whispered "Ready?"

Gina nodded.

"Lift up a little then drop back down," Lolly instructed.

I felt Gina lift her hymen off my cock but this time, as Gina lowered herself down, Lolly leant all of her weight on her daughter's shoulders and forced her down, hard, onto my cock. With a little scream of pain from Gina, and what felt like to me to be a very brief tearing sensation across the eye of my penis, my cock popped through Gina's hymen and I was completely buried, all the way to my pubic bone, deep in her pussy. Wonderingly Gina leant forward and looked at where our 2 bodies were joined. There was a small amount of blood smeared between us.

He's in me, mum! I'm not a girl anymore, I'm a full blown woman!" Gina stated triumphantly.

Rocking her hips slowly a little back and forth Gina's eyes suddenly went very wide. "Oh! Oh! Right there! Oh fuck that feels good!" Gina moaned.

Leaning forward so she could watch as my cock slid in and out of her now gaping pussy Gina slid her feet back so she could kneel astride me, she instinctively placed her hands in the middle of my chest, and began to ride me. Lifting herself so far up the head of my dick almost slipped out of her Gina would let herself drop down, hard, her perineum slapping against my pubic bone. A stream of curses began to flow from her. "Fuck that's good. Fuck I love cock, I want to try pussy, oh fuck me, daddy, fuck me hard!"

As her excitement levels rose I placed my hands on Gina's hips and, as she dropped down, started to pull her down as I thrust upwards at her. Faster and faster Gina rode me until she was bouncing on my dick like it was a pogo stick. Feeling the point of no return fast approaching I said to Lolly "Is Gina on the pill? If not she'd better jump off before I fill her full of seed!"

Hearing this Lolly slipped her hand between Gina's thighs and started to finger her clitoris. Gina started to cum almost immediately, as soon as Gina had relaxed a little Lolly pushed her off me, took me in her mouth, and rimmed my ass with her index finger. With a low, almost gorilla like, grunt I unloaded into Lolly's mouth. Spurt after spurt poured into Lolly's greedily sucking mouth. Lolly managed to suck up every single drop before turning to her daughter and, sharing a cum kiss, fed Gina some of the sperm that she was holding in her mouth. A little surprised Gina resisted at first but then willingly accepted what her mother was feeding her, moaning and groaning and fingering herself as she did.

It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen so I'm not sure I lost any hardness at all. After swapping my cum back and forth a few times Lolly broke the kiss, swallowed, and seeing that I was still hard, blushed and said shyly to me "I know it's wrong, and goes against the bible, but will you fuck and cum in my ass? I always have the best orgasms from anal sex."

"Mum!" Gina shouted, shocked.

"If I'm going to let my inner slut out, I may as well let her all the way out," Lolly explained.

Shaking her head Gina asked "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Not if the gentleman knows what he's doing," Gina replied. "And I suspect John does!"

Touching Gina on the shoulder I said to her "Would you like to help me prepare your mum to take me?"

Looking doubtful Gina said "What do I have to do?"

Guiding Lolly face down onto the mattress I placed a pillow under her hips. Holding Lolly's ass cheeks apart I said to Gina "First we need to make her whole rosebud as wet and slippery as we can."

"With what? Gina asked me innocently.

"With our tongues, Miss!" I told her.

"Ewww! Isn't that dirty and disgusting?" Gina protested.

"Only if you don't believe your mum keeps herself scrupulously clean," I pointed out. "Here I'll show you."

With that I moved so I could get between Lolly's spread thighs and tongue her ass. Placing my nose in the cleft of Lolly's ass I slid my tongue down her crack and began to rim her anal passage. Lolly immediately pushed her hands between her thighs and, playing with her clit as she fingered her cunt, began to hump back at my invading tongue, moaning and groaning the whole time.

"Fuck! She really does love it, doesn't she? I had no idea my uptight, prudish mother was such a dirty horn bag!" Gina said wonderingly.

Lifting my head I asked Gina "Want to try?"

Gina hesitated for a second then just shrugged and said "Fuck it! In for a penny, in for a pound, right? What do I do?"

"First turn your hand like this." Showing my hand turned so the thumb was pointing towards the ground. "Slip your thumb into your mum's pussy and gently roll it around in a circular motion. I'll hold Lolly's cheeks apart, it will make it easier for you to breathe, place your nose in the cleft of her ass and tongue her rosebud just like you were tonguing her pussy earlier. As your mum starts to relax stiffen your tongue and try and push it as far into her ass as you can. When you feel her outer sphincter give, and let your tongue in a bit further, change your tongue for your index finger. As you feel Lolly's outer ring drying up pull your finger back so you can use your tongue to make it all wet again. Keep working moisture into your mum's ass until you can get your whole finger into her ring and through the knot."

"The knot?" Gina asked.

"Her outer sphincter," I explained. "Once you get one finger all the way inside keep adding moisture and pressure until you can fit 2. Once the second finger is all the way in slowly rotate them, back and forth, in her ass and try to separate your 2 fingers, creating as big a gap between them as you can. I'll take over from there."

Gina nodded and bent to her task. I was treated to the wonderful sight of a young woman being tongued and rimmed by an even younger one. Encouraging Gina as she slowly stretched Lolly's back fuck hole, making it ready for my dick, I began to fantasise about fucking Gina's ass as well.

Shrugs. I'm a dirty perve, but, tell me you wouldn't want to, too!"

Lolly was experiencing a number of small explosions of orgasms as her daughter rimmed and fingered her ass and it was apparent she was heading for another volcanic eruption once my cock was buried deep in her ass. As soon as I was pretty sure Lolly's ring was gaped wide enough to comfortably take my cock I told Gina to sit back and watch.

"I want you close though, because your mum is a bit of a slut" (bit of a slut? The woman was a full blown one!) "So I think we may be here for a while! I'll need you to use your mouth to keep my dick, and your mum's ass, well lubricated."

"My tongue to keep your dick lubricated?" Gina wondered.

"Take my cock in your mouth and use your tongue to smear saliva all over it so it slides into your mum's ass easily."

"After it's been in mum's ass?" Gina questioned.

"It'll be fine!" I reassured her. "In fact, I think, you'll come to love the taste!"

Covering Lolly with my body I slipped my arms under her armpits and gripped her to me tightly. After a couple of false starts, my dick sliding off target and slipping into her well-oiled pussy, I was finally able to centre my dick in the middle of Lolly's rosebud. Pushing gently, but insistently forward, there was a slight hesitation as my cock encountered Lolly's knot. Lolly released a deep sigh and, relaxing her sphincter, let me experience that superb sensation as the head of my cock popped through her knot and slid deep into her ass. Holding still to let Lolly become accustomed to having her sweet ass filled with cock again I waited until I heard her moan and felt her move back against me, pushing her hips against my abdomen, encouraging me to fuck her dirt hole.

Moving slowly, at first, I began to gently move back and forth making my dick pull back out of her ass a small distance before pushing back in to full depth again. Lolly very quickly began to moan and writhe under me, begging me to fuck her harder. Pulling out of her ass I grabbed Gina by the back of her head.

"Spit in Lolly's ass then take me in your mouth and make me wet again," I instructed Gina.

Gina instantly complied. With eyes wide open she spat then, hesitatingly, accepted my length into her mouth. "Mmm, mmm, mmm. You're right," she mumbled around my cock. "It does taste good!"

"It's not what's in your mum's ass that tastes good. It's the combination of spit and precum." I informed Gina.

Sliding past Lolly's knot, causing her to jump and moan, I pushed deep inside her again. I didn't stop this time, though. With Lolly's neck in the crick of my arm and elbow, reducing her airflow some, and holding her hip with my other hand, I began to vigorously fuck Lolly's ass. Very soon I began to hear that squishing sound again. Now that her hymen was ruptured Gina had 2 fingers shoved deep in her cunt and was watching avidly as I fucked her mother's rear cum hole. This only served to drive me to greater heights of sexual arousal and I began to pound Lolly's ass for all I was worth. Pulling all but the tip of my cock out of her anus, before gripping her hips tightly and, letting my weight fall, slamming down into her now gaping dark hole.

As Gina seemed preoccupied with bringing herself to another orgasm I looked around for something a little more permanent than spit to use to keep Lolly's rear passage lubricated. Spotting a tube of moisturiser on the bedside table I pulled my cock out of Lolly long enough to squeeze some onto the head and shaft of my dick and add some to her anus. Taking my position covering Lolly's tiny body with my large one I positioned my cock at the entrance to her dark fuck hole, and, with a brutal shove of my hips, buried myself, full length, back in Lolly's ass.

With the extra lubrication I was able to stroke in and out of Lolly's ass for a much longer period of time. Leaning back I placed my hands on Lolly's shoulders close to her neck and using them as a lever began to really pound into Lolly. Lolly reached up and grabbed both of my index fingers and tried to move them. Letting my body rest a little more fully on her back I went to move my hands a little wider thinking Lolly didn't like being almost choked. Instead she pulled my hands closer to her neck.

"Squeeze my throat and fuck this bitch like she's nothing but meat for you to stick your cock in, please, Sir." Lolly pleaded. Gina groaned and her fingering of her clit became a blur after hearing her mother talk like that.

Placing my hands around Lolly's neck and, using that focal point as leverage to lift my chest off her back, I resumed fucking Lolly's anal fuck hole as hard as I could. No sooner had I gained some rhythm than Lolly began to push her hips back up at me. Muttering deprecations, mixed in with a whole lot of swear words, Lolly began to soar towards another explosive orgasm. Increasing the speed of my thrusts, until my hips were an almost blur, I slammed into Lolly over and over again when suddenly, with a loud, high pitched scream, Lolly pushed her breasts up off the mattress with her arms and began twitching and bucking and spasming on the end of my cock. I rode her hard as orgasm after orgasm surged through her body. Every time she came a small amount of pussy juice was expelled from her cunt. After a seeming never ending age Lolly slowly collapsed back down onto the mattress, fully satiated, and seemed to drift off into an exhausted sleep.

I hadn't cum yet so I let my cock slip out of Lolly's ass and rolled off her. Gina had taken the seat from in front of Lolly's dresser, turned it around to face the bed, and, placing her feet wide apart up on Lolly's mattress, was busily fucking her newly opened cunt with one of Lolly's hairbrush handles. A look of total ecstasy was fixed on her face as she rode that brush to a series of small orgasms.

"Fuck!" Gina said to me. "If I'd known how good having something inside your pussy felt I would have let one of those pig boys that tried to date me take my virginity years ago!"

I smiled at her "Glad I could help," I said.

About then Gina noticed I was still rock hard. Admiringly she said "You fucked mum for that long and still didn't cum? Wow!"

Suddenly being a little shy Gina said quietly "If being fucked in the ass feels as good as it seems by how hard mum came I'd like to try it. Would you take my anal virginity, too?"

'Well, does the Pope shit in the woods?' I thought!

Lolly's bed was quite low so I estimated if Gina was to kneel on it and spread her knees quite wide and lower herself down a little she would be at the perfect height for me to fuck her ass standing up. Telling Gina where I wanted her I reached over and grabbed the tube of moisturiser. Squeezing a generous dollop onto the head of my dick I smeared the cream liberally along the full length and width of my cock's head and shaft. Spreading Gina's ass cheeks I gently slid the flattened part of my tongue along her crack and rosebud. Forcing out a lot of saliva I generously coated Gina's anal area. Moulding my tongue into as stiff a point as I could I began to tongue fuck her rosebud. Gina's head flew back and a moan of absolute bliss purred from her.

"Fuck that does feel good! More please!"

Slipping my middle finger inside Gina's recently penetrated, for the first time, pussy I began to rim her starfish with my index finger. Centring my circles down onto the sphincter guarding the entrance to Gina's anus I slowly increased the amount of pressure I was applying to her rosebud. Gina's body was instinctively resisting anal penetration by locking down her sphincter hard, so, with my spare hand, I smacked her ass firmly. With a buck of shocked surprise Gina suddenly released her ring and allowed my finger to slide into the second knuckle.

"Good girl," I told her.

Slowly rotating my finger in her asshole I introduced more and more spit. With a couple of spasming motions Gina's sphincter gaped wide open and let me insert my finger to full depth. Adding still more spit I slowly began to stretch Gina's sphincter out until I could slowly remove my middle finger from Gina's pussy and add it to my index finger in her ass. My fingers are much bigger than Gina's so there was no need for me to try and spread them apart to force her ring any wider. I started to slowly finger fuck Gina's ass. I slipped my thumb back into Gina's pussy and squeezing my thumb and fingers quite tightly together I began to rub the thin membrane between the inside of Gina's pussy and her anal passage. Gina groaned deeply and her head sagged to the mattress lifting her ass a little too high for me to be able to comfortably stick my cock in.

"OMFG! That feels so intense! Gawd, I think I'm going to cum!" Gina moaned, and promptly did, emitting another small squirt.

Now that Gina was totally relaxed and enjoying being anally penetrated I knew it was time to stick my dick in her so I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back, lifting her head and shoulders off the mattress and lowering her hips and ass. Grasping tightly I stretched her neck back to full tilt and, grabbing the tube of moisturizer, squeezed a large dollop into Gina's gaping back passage. Taking my dick in my right hand and positioning at Gina's anal entrance I slowly forced to head of my cock to delve into her ass. Feeling my cock probing into her ass Gina tried to clench down on her sphincter, a natural reaction to having something in your ass for the first time, to stop my cock from entering her. I had stretched her too well for her hole to immediately close though, so, with a twitch and low grunt from Gina, my dick popped through her knot and I was soon buried, full length, deep in her anal cavity. Holding still to allow Gina to become accustomed to having her ass filled I reached my left arm around her side and started to gently circle and pinch her nipple.

"It hurts," Gina whimpered.

"It won't for long," I reassured her. "Your sphincter has locked down on my cock and its feeling a little stretched, is all. Once it releases it'll feel really good, I promise!"

"Mumma's here, baby girl, she'll make it feel better, trust me!" Lolly unexpectedly piped in. I hadn't noticed she had awakened from her doze and was watching me deflower another of her daughter's love holes.

Spinning herself around Lolly slid up between Gina's spread thighs and, holding Gina's inner thigh, placed a pillow between Gina's knees and under her own head. Lolly couldn't quite reach Gina's pussy at this angle, so with a grunt of frustration, Lolly doubled the pillow over and lay her head back down on it. She was now in a perfect position to tongue Gina's clitoris, vulva and labia. Lolly began to stroke her tongue from just above Gina's clit down across her slit and vulva all the way to Gina's perineum. Gina groaned and lowered herself a little more firmly onto her mother's questing tongue. This lowered her asshole a little more and forced my dick to a more comfortable position inside her back passage. With a deep shuddering moan from Gina her sphincter suddenly released its clenched grip on my dick and I was finally able to move it back and forth a little in her back cum hole. Once Gina's anal sphincter had released the pain was immediately replaced with waves of pure pleasure.