MILF to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tossing her head Gina moaned "Oh, yes! That feels so good. So different to being in my pussy but equally good. Fuck me harder, daddy, please?"

Knowing that many a potential anal slut has been ruined by her first guy going too hard I ignored her request. Taking my time and rocking only a small way back and forth I waited as Lolly's experienced tongue drove Gina closer to her first anal orgasm. As the intensity of Gina's moans increased I began to allow my cock to slide a little further back with every stroke. Soon I was sawing virtually my whole length back and forth in her rear fuck hole eliciting a lower and lower series of grunts and groans from Gina. Just as I thought I couldn't last a moment longer and would have to unload in Gina's clasping ass Lolly slipped a finger into Gina's cunt and stroked her G spot. Going board stiff Gina sucked a deep breath in and exploded on her mother's tongue and around my cock. Trembling, shaking and spasming Gina expelled the huge breath she had taken in with a forced whistling sound, and with a series of squirts, drenching her mother's face in the process, came hard again, and again, and again. With one last grunted gasp of expelled air, and a copious out pouring of woman juice from her pussy, Gina came one more time and collapsed down onto her mother, falling off my cock as she did.

I still hadn't cum so I pulled Gina's body back toward me and, placing my hand on her lower back for balance, forcing her pussy more firmly onto Lolly's still questing tongue, slid my cock back into Gina's deflowered pussy. It didn't take long because it seemed like I had been holding my own orgasm back for years as I fully serviced and satiated these two nymphs. Feeling that my cock was about to unload I pulled out of Gina's unprotected cunt, grabbed the shaft of my dick, and with a few quick tugs, shot my load all over Gina's ass and the entrance to her quim and all over Lolly's beautiful face. Lolly never missed a beat, using her tongue to clean all of my cum off her daughter's ass and pussy.

Exhausted I climbed up on the bed and promptly fell asleep. I was soon joined by 2 beautiful women who snuggled into either side of me taking an upper arm each, and guiding my hands onto their pussies, Lolly and Gina lay on their sides with my upper arms between their breasts. Sometime early the next morning I was awoken by the extremely pleasurable sensation of being gently blown. It was dark so I wasn't sure which of the 2 women was blowing me and didn't really care. With an appreciative groan I came copiously into the greedily sucking mouth affixed to my cock and immediately fell back asleep. I assumed it was Lolly who had blown me because of the blow job's expert nature, but, in the morning, with the early light shining in the room, it was Gina who had a smear of dried semen outlined where it had dripped from the corner of her mouth. She had a satisfied smile on her pretty face.

Trying not to wake them both I looked for my clothes and was going to make my way out to my cab and head home when Lolly sat up. In this light I could see I was right. She had a terrifically toned and taut body with full, firm, luscious breasts. Naked I could see where her daughter got her looks and figure from, Lolly was a definite 9.5 just as she was!

"Come around here about 12.00 pm Sunday for some lunch, John," She told me. "I'll take Gina to the clinic and get an IUD fitted and get her on the pill. Then, if you're up for it, we can both continue to explore our inner slut with you?"

Who wouldn't take that offer? "See you Sunday," I said to her with a beaming smile and headed down the hall to let myself out.

What do you think, readers? Are you interested in reading about my Sunday with Gina and Lollobirigida?