Milf Visits the Stables

Story Info
Milf has a quickie.
897 words
4.36
10.2k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

I'm bent over a hay bale, resting on my arms. I'm baring my big behind and being roughly attended to by the stable manager who keeps my daughters horse.

My jodhpurs are pulled down to my knees, and their tightness is stopping me from moving my legs. Trying to keep balance is therefore hard.

She's fully clothed, her rough hand is sliding around my arse cheek, the other probing between my thighs. I try to release my jodhpurs a little to give her more access, but its hard.

I love spontaneous sex, I feel exhilarated offering myself to women and I adore the attention it gives me.

I'd only come down to check the horse. I was only dressed like this if the opportunity for a ride came up, I hadn't pre-arranged my visit.

I could tell from the moment she clapped eyes on me that she wanted me. She's not my type, I prefer women, ladies really, femmes like me. But a fuck is a fuck, I'm too desperate a slut to turn anything down.

When I got here, she was very flirty, and literally talked me out of my pants. She's a silver tongued minx.

Her hand is now between my waxed lips, she's going to be in me soon. I hope no-one turns up and catches us. I'm already nervous that the stable hands know I'm here, they probably know their boss does this, and they can probably guess what's happening to me now.

My arse is being stroked and played with, my cunt is throbbing and leaking. Her fingers enter, I exhale with some relief.

"You're fucking hot love... I've fancied you since the day I met you... All I thought I could do is dream of you..." she says to me, breaking her statements to kiss my round arse.

I listen, I don't reply. I'm in a daze enjoying my new experience.

Her kisses are purposeful and tingle my skin on my bum and thighs, as her fingers expertly push between my gash, my womanhood drooling from this dirty quickie.

I moan into the hay, hoping no-one can hear us over the whinnying and sneezes of the horses.

My large breasts are jammed into a tight riding top. I want them out, but it'd be more to put away in a rush if needed. In this instant though, my assailant is not interested in them, she's just banging my cunt with her right hand. Her left is running between my substantial arse cheeks, gently massaging and amusing my sweaty rear hole. Occasionally her tongue would swirl around, thrilling me with its delicate touch. I feel her warm breath on my skin.

I can hear the stable hands chatting in another area of the stable as they muck out. (I'm currently being mucked out but in a completely different way). My senses primed in readiness to pretend everything is normal if we are disturbed. I'll say I'm looking for an earring. If I have to get caught, she's not the one I want to get caught with.

The hand inside my gaping gash is pistoning, she wants to get me off, and I need to desperately.

"Cum for me, I want to see you squirm. I want to see you cum." She says.

I try to give her more room by forcing my legs open a bit more, I release a hand to help push myself, back onto her, and attempt to join her tempo.

She's starting to fuck me harder, her little finger keeps scraping my clit, her three middle fingers are in my self lubed passage. They are stretching and filling me with passion.

"Cum for me, I ned you to cum." She demands. "My next lesson will be here any minute."

I buck into her, the feelings of my orgasm building, her pace is at maximum, my body is trying to speed up too. The wetness of my love box is noisily evident.

We hear the sound of a car pull up.

"Shit!" She says.

Fearful in that instant, it helps me cum, I fall forward into the hay. Screaming as quietly as I can, I bite the insides of my cheeks to quell the noise, as we hear the car door shut. The soft tones of people chatting and footsteps. I can't help but let out a moan.

She gets up from behind me and kisses my arse as she wipes her wet hand on me, then on the arse of her jodhpurs and walks off. "Get dressed quick" she orders. "We're coming through here in a minute."

I stand pulling myself together and do myself up. I know I'm red in the face, I've probably got straw in my hair. I try to compose myself. I want to recover from the fuck, I've just received. It was nice, a quick release, there was no foreplay, no care about each others feelings or anything just the simple action of me getting fucked.

She strides out "Hello, how are you?" I hear her say. I walk out, startled, the visitors throw me a look, the look as if its knowing. The stocky woman who'd just fucked me looks at me with a smile. It feels a little obvious and convenient, as if I'm paraded as a conquest.

I walk off to my car not saying a word, or looking back.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers