All Comments on 'MILF Wife Becomes Hot Wife'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She is a hot wife

She has her husbands permission to enjoy sex with others and does. Granted she did cheat at first, but that doesn’t mean you can’t go from one to the other. Good story, everyone seems happy. Who could ask for anything more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bayernpeter1, impo-64 and the anonymous troll are all ONE LOSER

How sad is is to post numerous comments just to try to support your insane comments? Very very sad indeed.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 6 years agoAuthor
I will delete hateful, schmuck comments.

It seems that whenever I write about ‘cheating’, or ‘hotwife’ or anything that involves a husband allowing his wife to have little outside the marriage fling, there is an element that just loses their nut over it. I mean these people just plain lose it, which is disturbing. So, if you decide to read my stories in Loving Wives…and you know what it is about…cheating, sharing or swinging...and your habit is to express your inner asshole...don't. I will delete your vile comments. so suck it up...grow up...and shut the fuck up. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok story. But I do have one question...

You describe her ex boyfriend (and now her live in boyfriend) as Mr perfect; so why did they split up?

Oops now I have a second question: how does a married woman who still has children living at home also have a live in boyfriend?

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Not a live in boyfriend

At no time did I mention that the BF would be a live in BF. He is staying there for the time being only. She invited him to stay the night specifically to screw his brains out.

NOT A LIVE IN BF

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 6 years ago
Good story, but...

I would like to see more development at the beginning, more than what was said about their very plain, vanilla sex like, and her hang ups. And I would like to see hubby have his kids' DNA tested to see if they are really his. Why did they break up to begin with? Don't know how I would have handled this but I know his predicament about wife who is unadventurous in sex.

In "Loving Wives" you've got to understand that there are those who are just story haters and don't mind tearing an author down. Just ignore them. I still give your story 5 *'s.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Too many holes in there to be taken too seriously...

So... let's recap this whole thing:

• A couple of undisclosed age or socio-economic status.

• Together for an undisclosed amount of time.

• Parents of children... yet, once again, your guess as to how many they are or even their age would be just as good as mine.

• Having monetary issue that threaten their union... in what way exactly, nobody knows (sure, the sister cheated the wife out of their father's will, but what the hell that has to do with their employment? Did they live off out of her parents?)

• Their sex life is putrid, but it is claimed to have always been the case... which start to make you wonder why those two got married in the first place.

• For some reason, the husband is quite OK with the wife's ex still a present in their life... which also make you wonder when exactly did his 'jealousy burned up' enough for him to be cool with her old paramour to drop by their house, so they could have a quickie on their couch...

• After witnessing her wet-dreaming about her ex, and swooping through her diary ('looks like he missed the chapter about her cuckolding him in their living room...), the husband gave her the go-ahead get some strange from her beau on the side; his hypocritical wife dismissed the idea immediately.

• Her mother's funeral, however, made her realizing how empty her life was without getting some big cock regularly; so she went on and asked her HUSBAND if it was really alright if she could have her MAN as a sexual playmate; husband proved himself to be a genuine cuck by agreeing with it, a hardon in his pants.

• The would-be lovers take absolutely no time to fuck each other senseless, getting themselves off in four different places in a single night, doing all this why bragging about getting hubby to let them have their fun (as if he could tell them otherwise!), and shouting out loud their coupling, even though wifey threatened hubby about being discrete... about her indiscretion.

• Unsurprisingly, the wife pulls out sexual displays and allow her lover to do things to her she never allowed the man she married to do (part for the course, in those stories...)

• And, just as predictably, the wife wants more... 'cause a cake always taste better if you can both keep and eat it.

• Their new cuckold/hot-wife status somehow solve their financial issue, and strengthen their marriage. Don't ask me why...

• However, she's nice (or feel guilty) enough to throw him a slut of her choosing to calm his own urge...that's something, at least.

Sigh... that's the story, in a nutshell.

As it is the case in any of those LW tales, it would be too easy/predictable to ask why Rick and Laurie ever bother to stay together, given how impassionate they both seems to be about one another. The really puzzling question out of this story is:

Why on Earth made Greg and Laurie break up?

Was it because of cheating? Of their family? Going to different colleges out of states or something? Because, clearly, Laurie didn't pick HER better man when she settled with Rick, and the same goes with Greg with his own wife. So why aren't they together, if they're more compatible with each other? Why does she worry so much about her husband's reaction to an affair with her ex, when she obviously wouldn't have the strength (or enough love for him) to stop it from happening? And, why should you feel the least bit sorry for Rick, not because he's also getting strange out of his marriage, but because he so clearly couldn't care less about his wife cheating and disrespecting him so thoroughly?

It would be one thing if she didn't cheat before... it would also be another thing if he wasn't push out of their 'activities', if he was made part of them... and it would be something else entirely if they might in the least about being discovered by someone else (their actions inside the house, on the first night, and Laurie using her friend to fuck Rick when she's busy with Greg says otherwise...) Basically, I don't know why the would-be cuck is OK with it all, and can only guess that he just doesn't care that much about the old ball-and-chain to muster the effort to be piss about being cheated on. I don't know why Laurie doesn't simply up and leave to live the life she truly wants with the man she truly loves, and can only guess that her reputation, and maybe the kids (although we have no idea how old they are, and therefore don't how much of a factor they truly are) may have something to do with it.

All I can basically say about this is this: a wife always have to question herself why her husband is so OK with her fucking outside of their marriage... and a husband have to ask himself why his wife fucking someone else leave him so lukewarm, he doesn't even take the time to jack off about it.

'Sure sounds like the type of marriage dreams are made on...

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 6 years agoAuthor
mighty horny

Let's not forget that this is fiction, I.E. not real. My next story is going to be about a Harry Potter character Dobby fucking a knot hole in a tree with a magic elf dick.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
My comment

...was deleted even though it wasn’t hateful.

I’m beginning to think dkmywife is Vandy’s pen name!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lue

I try to make most all of my comments thoughtful and sometimes helpful. It just burns me to see these author submit a story that they know will be polarizing, and then rejecting comments that don't support their outlook. Granted, some comments came be a little rough, but those supporting the author can be just as bad. I recognize that the author can accept only the comments that he lkes, but I still maintain that that is cowardly. A more PC description might be snowflake. Please don't hurt my feelings.

Anonymous 11B40

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It’s the authors choice

Constructive criticism is one thing and while hard to take sometimes it’s usually done to benefit the author. But those obnoxious posts where they do nothing but call the author or those who enjoy the story names are not constructive and are better off being deleted. No one, author or reader, needs to put up with that. I applaud any author on here who doesn’t put up with the nonsense. I say keep it up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Lue

I always enjoy your comments. I don't always agree with you, but at least you tend to be thoughtful, and reasonable. . Among the Anons, aMerryman, 11B40 and a few others make good ,fair comments. Other Anons make incredibly intelligent, pertinent, and constructive comments. I , too, am tired of the constant fag, cuck,crap, commenters. But just as fed up with the Anon who's only, constant post is, delete any comment that doesn't love this story. Still, the comments are often much better than the stories they praise or trash. Wish a few of these folks would write the stories that they seem want to read so badly.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Regarding haters

While I understand that these stories are not for everyone there seem to be a select few who seem to like them but are also ashamed that they like them. These are people who likely live on their computers with a tube of KY at the ready. After they are done they feel guilty so in penence they flog the author in the worst way possible to assuage their guilt before cleaning up the mess they made in their mom basement apartment where they live. It is a form of psychosis born of the need to interact but cannot because they fear the light and the exposure to the world that they are a pervert (according to their self loathing judgements) and seek any way they can to somehow fit into the world they refuse to join.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

What an awesome story and this one is a win-win. Everyone is happy and having awesome orgasms. How could the cuck-haters have a problem with this one? By the way dkmywife, I have to agree. I have never said it better myself. A psychiatrist would say that the cuck-haters are projecting. Great story. 5 stars and added to my favorites.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

Poor homosexual 'writer" writes the typical crap story then gets his wet panties all wadded up because people call Im out on his homoerotic drivel and clear repression issues.

Lets be real, the only KY being used here is when his husband gets home and needs him over the couch and calls him his sweet little bitch wife.

Nothing wrong with that, its just sad that hes so pathetic he lashes out at those who see him for what he is. And that is someone who easily falls within the statistical probabilities of being gay.

So keep the wet panties wadded, in your closet, which is a less desirable place to be than our basement.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer5 months ago

This is another "serious" story that comes out as a parody. I'm also afraid that the writer was of the mistaken notion that every time he/she used a comma, it would incur a fee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous