Milf Wife Enjoys Spanish Vacation

Story Info
Milf wife enjoys young cock in Spain.
2.9k words
3.74
8.4k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are fictional.

Last year was a very good year for our new start up business. My wife and I put in a lot of time, effort and money into our new business at the expense of relaxing, traveling and spending time together. All work and no play takes its toll. We decided to take a European vacation to Spain.

We worked with one of my wife's travel agent friends and let her handle all the air travel, hotel reservations and daily excursions. We had dinner with our travel agent friend before we left just to firm up some details.

During dinner she made an odd comment that struck both my wife and I as a little odd. She said, "Be careful because there are a lot of 18 year old guys in Spain that love American mature women. It can be very tempting and American milfs are very popular in Spain." My wife and I both gave a nervous laugh and didn't think much more about it.

My wife is 42 years old with attention grabbing red hair, large mature tits, and long slender legs. We don't have any children so her body is still very firm and tight and very youthful. She gets a lot of looks from young guys wherever we go. She is a young man's definition of a Milf.

We were having a great time Spain. We were doing quite a bit of exploring different cities in Spain and staying in a lot of different hotels.

We both noticed that there seemed to be a lot of young guys working in the restaurants and hotels. They were not shy and paid a lot of attention to my milf wife. They would say things to her in Spanish which we didn't understand. However, I could tell they were hitting on her and probably making sexually provocative comments to her. She was enjoying the attention and it turned me on.

Our travel agent was right. American mature milfs are very popular in Spain. The age of consent comment was still in my head. My wife would soon find out how tempting youth can be.

One night after dinner we decided to go have a nightcap and go down to the hotel hot-tub. My wife put on her favorite yellow string bikini. She was feeling the effects of a long day of sight seeing and a couple drinks.

The hot-tub felt great. We had the entire tub to ourselves for quite a while until we were joined by two young Spanish guys and a young Spanish girl. They said they all worked at the hotel.

The guys were wearing very small tight speedos which is the style in Europe. These dudes appeared to be packing significant equipment which my wife could not take her eyes off of.

By pure coincidence the girl was also a redhead with large tits and long legs. She looked like a younger version of my wife. I immediately started to get a hard on.

The three of them were talking among themselves in Spanish. We couldn't understand much of what they were saying but all three seemed to be commenting on my milf wife. The girl spoke broken English.

They asked my wife if she would be considered a milf in America. My wife said,

"Yes."

They then asked her how old she was. My wife responded,

"Old enough to be your mother." They seemed to understand and laughed.

One of the guys responded in Spanish, " I've always wanted to fuck my mother." They all laughed again. My wife and I did not quite know what he had said, but we kind of had an idea.

My wife then asked how old they were. They responded, "Young enough to be your sons and daughter." The girl then said they were all 18. My wife and I had our doubts.

The hot tub was rather small so it was difficult not to rub up against each other. It seemed as if my wife was being touched quite a bit. She didn't seem to mind. Even the young lady was brushing up against her.

The young lady decided to take off her top and asked my wife to join her, European style. The guys were also encouraging my wife to remove her top acting like it wasn't any big deal. My wife looked at me for approval and I said, "Sure, why not."

One of the guys said, "Let us help." With that, both young guys pulled the strings on her yellow Bikini and helped her take off her top. Out tumbled two large mature American hanging milf tits with very large nipples. The young lady said in English, "Wow."

There must have been more than a 20 year age difference between the women. The young guys were loving my wife's mature American milf tits. I couldn't take my eyes off our young friend's torpedo tits with young 18 year old nipples.

The young guys then suggested that they could also help my 42 year old wife take off her bikini bottom. They made an action of pulling bikini strings and laughed. My wife was looking at me for approval. I couldn't believe my wife was even considering it.

This time I said "No. Maybe tomorrow." The young woman laughed, leaned over and gave my wife a deep tongue kiss and said, "Maybe tomorrow."

Needless to say, when we got back to our room, we were both super horny. I banged my wife like she was a cheap Spanish whore. She was so excited she squirted the bed.

I sensed that there would be more surprises from my mature American milf wife this trip.

The next morning we decided to relax and spend the day just hanging out at the pool. She said she wanted a spa day and made it a point to tell me she was going to get her pussy totally waxed. That certainly peaked my interest. I nodded my approval.

We met our new friends the next morning at breakfast. They all worked at the hotel restaurant and were very glad to see us again. They asked us if we planned on going to the hottub again tonight. They let us know they planned on being there with a couple bottles of wine.

We said, "Maybe."

My wife then mentioned she was going to the hotel spa for a massage and bikini wax. The young lady gave her the name of a person she recommended at the spa saying, "She will take very good care of you."

On the way back to the room I stopped by the front desk and asked about our new friends. The concierge confirmed that all three were 18 years old but then warned me,

"Be careful with those 3. They all love mature American milf pussy including the girl. Your wife is their type."

I laughed and said, "Thanks for the information and the warning."

When my wife got back to the room she wanted to change into her bikini to go down to the pool. She was also anxious to show me her new look. She changed into her pool outfit consisting of a black string bikini and high heels.

She came out of the bathroom, stood in front of me and pulled the stings on her bikini bottom and it dropped to the floor. She has always had a small red bush. Not anymore. She was now as bare and smooth as a freshly washed peach.

Not one hair at all from her navel to her pink asshole. It was stunning.

She then said, "Do you think our new friends will like it?" I was surprised by her comment but nodded my approval and we headed down to the pool.

My wife liked the way the pool water felt around her freshly waxed milf pussy. There was a group of young men in the pool hitting on her suggesting she lose her top like many of the other ladies at poolside. I nodded my approval.

I was curious where this was headed. I was going to let her be a total slut on this trip if that was what she wanted.

While my wife was surrounded by young European men in the pool I struck up a conversation with two other mature American milfs at poolside who were also convinced by the young men at the pool to go topless.

Mature American women really were easy targets for young attractive European guys. I was enjoying talking to these two vulnerable American milfs with their mature tits staring me in the face. I was really starting to enjoy Spain.

As the afternoon sun was setting, cocktails in the pool were starting to flow. My two new American milf friends were getting very chummy with their arms around my neck and their hanging tits rubbing up against me. I could not resist playing with their inviting milf tits.

I boldly suggested that they take off their bikini bottoms. I wanted to feel some new milf pussy and was curious how they would respond. They laughed and said, "We have dates later on tonight with two young guys. We are saving ourselves,"

Meanwhile, my wife was also getting her share of attention. She was surrounded by three young guys who were freely touching her mature milf body and kissing her on her neck.

Two of them appeared to be pinching and tugging on her nipples while the third guy had his hand down the front of her bikini bottom. He brought his hand up to his mouth and licked his fingers. My wife did not try to stop them.

One guy had her bikini top hanging around his neck. I was curious to see if her bikini bottom would soon be another guys neckwear. My wife then decided to come over and meet my new friends.

We started talking with them about the three young people we had met in the hot tub last night. These ladies were very familiar with our new friends. The ladies also said to be aware that our three new friends really like mature American milf women. Including the girl.

They said, "Trust us, we know from first hand experience."

Later tonight my wife and I would experience what these two mature ladies had already experienced with our new young friends.

We went upstairs and showered and had a light dinner. After dinner, we went back to the room to change into our swimsuits and head down to the hot tub.

My wife was wearing a very sexy, bright red one piece bathing suit. Her large milf nipples were clearly on display as well as her world class cameltoe since she no longer had any bush to hide her mature pussy lips.

I was wondering where that bathing suit was gonna end up tonight.

I decided to go in European style. I had purchased a black speedo earlier in the day while my wife was at the spa.. Not to brag, but I am extremely well hung and not shy at all about wearing a speedo.

I was looking forward to seeing the reaction from my wife,and especially our new friends, when they saw what I was packing.

I was also wondering where my new speedo was going to end up tonight. We grabbed a bottle of wine and some glasses, and headed to the hot tub.

Our three new friends had already started the party by the time we got to the hot tub. They had some nice Spanish music playing in the background and all three were already in the hot tub drinking wine.

My wife and I both noticed that her younger look-alike was not only topless tonight, but her bikini bottom was floating in the water. We took off our robes, poured ourselves a glass of wine and settled into the hot tub.

All three of them commented on my wife's one piece swimsuit. Their eyes were glued to her mature milf nipples, and especially her protruding cameltoe and clit. Our young redhead friend took one look at the front of my speedo and smiled.

I picked her bikini bottom out of the water and hung it around my neck.

It didn't take long for the guys to convince my wife to roll down the top of her one piece swimsuit so they could admire her full mature milf tits. In addition to large nipples, my wife also had some large blue veins running through her tits. Always a sign of a mature milf.

She was getting very comfortable going topless, and enjoying the attention she was getting from all the young men, and also from a lot of the women.

Little Red stood up and poured herself another glass of wine, exposing her immaculate Brazilian waxed pussy. My wife and I looked at each other and smiled with admiration.

Then just as she did last night, Red gave my wife a nice deep kiss. Only this time, she grabbed one of my wife's breasts and started pinching and teasing her nipple with her fingers. She also put her other hand on my speedo gripping my hardening cock. She was getting both of us warmed up.

One of the guys got out of the hot tub, locked the door and turned down the lights. Before getting back into the hot tub, he dropped his speedo, revealing an enormous 18 year old cock with a huge head. His buddy then did the same.

My wife was now sitting between two rock hard cocks with a young redhead woman sucking on her tits. My wife grabbed and started massaging both their cocks while Red started deep tongue kissing her again.

I stood up and dropped my speedo so they could see what hung American cock looks like. I sat on the edge of the hot tub. I now had Red's full attention, and she went to work, holding my cock straight up and sucking my balls. My wife was enjoying the show.

It was now time for our new friends to see something they had not seen yet. My redheaded wife's mature American milf, totally hairless, waxed cameltoe pussy and asshole.

The two guys each grabbed one of my wife's arms and one of her nipples and pulled her to her feet. They were pulling on her nipples really hard until she started to whimper.

The young woman then grabbed the top of my wife's halfway rolled down swimsuit and pulled it all the way down, revealing the most amazing milf pussy and clit they had ever seen.

They lifted my wife up by her arms and put her legs over the girl's shoulders. My mature milf wife was now getting her pussy and asshole eaten out, and her clit sucked by a woman for the second time today.

Red had spoken to her spa friend after my wife's appointment. Her spa friend is a 50 year old mature woman who also has a passion for mature American milfs. Apparently Red gets a kickback for sending mature American milfs to her. My wife received some special treatment.

After her massage and waxing my wife was offered a 'free of charge deal' by the mature spa woman. All spa services would be free but she wanted to tongue out my wife's freshly waxed mature milf pussy and asshole. My wife agreed. She got on her knees and let the mature spa woman lick her to orgasm.

The guys continued to tug on my wife's swollen nipples until she climaxed in the woman's face. Now it was time for the guys to have some fun.

They stood my wife up and bent her over at the waist. Her outstretched arms were supporting her on the edge of the hot tub and her big blue veined milf tits were hanging and swaying.

Guy number one stepped behind her getting ready to fuck her mature, milf pussy. He placed the head of his enormous cock on her pussy lips and shoved it in. She grunted in ecstasy as she sucked guy number 2.

He was relentless, actually lifting her off her feet while he hammered her mature milf pussy with his young cock. Our redheaded friend was sucking my cock as I watched the action.

The guys changed places. Guy number two then stepped up behind my wife. He was even bigger than the first guy, and he went in balls deep as her hanging tits were slapping together. Again she grunted in ecstasy.

He also lift fucked her off her feet, as if they were playing a game of wheelbarrow.

I was tired of watching, I wanted some pussy so I stepped behind the young redhead who was bent over was now eating out my wife's ass. In English I told her.

"Get ready sweetheart."

My wife's mature pussy is tight, but not nearly as tight as the pussy now wrapped around my cock. I lift fucked her off her feet while she was still working on my wife's pussy and asshole.

We all needed to unload. The two guys unloaded in my wife's mouth and I unloaded in Red's mouth. They both swallowed all of our jizz without getting any of it in the hot tub.

We now understood what the two mature women at the pool were talking about.

The next morning, we saw our three friends again at breakfast. They asked us if we were going to visit the hot tub again tonight because they were going to bring along two mature ladies that they had met a few days ago. My wife and I said,

"Hell yes, we will be there."