Wife is Size-Curious

Story Info
Wife told about very large penis, gets interested.
2.1k words
3.74
67.6k
53
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it was just curiosity. My husband had said his friend at the gym had the biggest cock he had ever seen. I was intrigued. I had never seen a really big one, never even thought about it, but after he told me that I couldn't get the thought out of my head.

I went through my husband's men's magazines and looked for photos of big ones I might be able to find in them. I was amazed at some of the sizes I found in the photo spreads, and it peaked my curiosity about my husband's friend. Did he have a monster like some of the men in the magazines?

It got so I couldn't think of anything but the size of my husband's friend's manhood. I saw some in the magazines that boasted of eight and nine inches, but I doubted any regular guy had anything in that category. Once I asked a friend of mine what was the biggest she'd ever seen.

"In the market for a stallion?" she asked me with a grin. I told her what my husband had said about his friend and that I was not 'in the market' for anything, that I was just curious. "You're curious whether you could take a really big one."

I am sure I blushed, but I assured her I was not thinking about it personally. "I am not thinking of fucking a guy with a big salami," I assured her.

"Right. And I am not a horny housewife who looks at the guys at church, either," she said sarcastically. "Is your hubby on the small side?" she asked boldly. I said my husband's size had nothing to do with it, but in reality he was most likely really average. I hadn't seen many, so I wasn't the best judge, but I had never thought Richard had a very big penis.

I regretted mentioning it to her, but what she said, about me wanting to try a really big one, got me thinking about it. Did I actually want to try one that ranked in the massive meat classification? That night I masturbated to thoughts of a salami-sized penis between my legs. When I came I found it was more intense than usual and I could get that fact out of my mind.

I began asking my husband way too many questions about his friend from the gym. He began to see I was curious and started to tease me about it, saying, "You want me to introduce you to him? You want to work out with him?" I would get embarrassed and blush, and that would make even worse.

When I did "accidentally" meet him I turned so red it was shameful. I wondered right then if he realized my husband had told me about the size of his penis, which made it even worse. I had never thought much about size before that, but once I started thinking about it that was all I thought about from then on.

I would be grocery shopping and the cucumbers would catch my attention and I couldn't look away. A ten inch cucumber was the most fascinating thing I had ever seen, and I even bought one. It embarrassed me to have it at the checkout, but the cashier didn't seem to notice. I was the only one in the store so obsessed with a dildo-sized vegetable.

When I got it home I took it in the bedroom and hid it in my panty drawer. Later that day I got it out and admired it like an old friend. I put it back but all day I kept thinking about that lovely piece of fruit in my panty drawer. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer and got it out of the drawer and took my panties off. I felt how cold it was so I warmed it under the hot water, then I took it back into the bedroom and got into bed.

Timidly, I put the end against my pussy lips and worked it into me. It felt wonderful and I worked it in and out, rolling it in my hand as I inserted it into my very wet vagina. When I came I put my hand over my mouth to keep me from calling out, even though I was alone, as if my husband might hear from work.

When my husband came home I had forgotten to remake the bed and he noticed it. I told him I got a headache and went back to bed. I am not sure he bought it, but he nodded and seemed to forget about what I had said.

The fact that I had climaxed from the enormous piece of fruit and it was a very intense orgasm kept coming back to me all evening through dinner and as we watched television. I kept seeing that wonderfully large cucumber between my pussy lips, stretching them wide as I masturbated myself with the organic dildo. I also kept thinking about what it would be like to be fucked by a man with a cucumber-sized penis. Would it be as good or better than the cucumber had been. It had given me a wonderful orgasm and I relished the thought of feeling a penis that large inside of me.

We were having some work done in the backyard and I was waiting for the workman to arrive when I saw a truck pull up in front of the house. To my astonishment, it was the man from the gym. My pulse began to rise as I watched him unload his equipment. The word equipment made me smile at the obvious pun.

When he came to the door I was shaking at the thought of being around him and thinking he knew about my knowing about my knowing how big his penis was. His name was Jason and for the next two days I watched him work in our backyard and could not help focussing on the bulge in his jeans. I watched him from out of my bedroom window and relished the sight of him.

On the third day I brought him lemonade and cookies for a snack and asked if he like to take a break. He accepted the drink and cookies and sat down to rest. I stayed and we chatted for about thirty minutes. I couldn't help but think about what he was hiding in those tight jeans.

I had to find a way, I thought, to get a look at that monster in his pants. "My husband tells me you've got a huge cock," I heard myself saying in the privacy of my thoughts. "Could you show it to me? Let me see it?" I imagined asking.

How could I get a look at this man's penis? I thought about asking him if he wanted to take a swim. I imagined him saying he didn't have a suit. I would tell him, that is okay, we don't wear suits here, which would be a lie, but I was getting desperate to see this magnificent piece of manhood.

On the fourth day I hung around as Jason worked in our backyard, asking dumb questions about his family, where he was from, and things like that. He was very polite and answered my questions without seeming to mind my silly chatter. Finally, in desperation, I asked the swimming question. He looked at the pool and did as I expected, said he didn't have a suit.

I lied, as I had planned and he said my husband had never mentioned that, like they had talked a great deal. I compounded the lie by saying we usually kept it quiet and told him I would go in with him if he'd like. He said he would like that. I had never been nude around anyone but my husband, and I wasn't sure I could do it. However, the lie had been told and I couldn't back out now.

Jason stripped off his clothes and waited for me. Hesitantly, I eased out of my shorts, then slipped off my underpants, took off my blouse and bra, and then waded into the pool. I hadn't looked at Jason yet, but when I did I almost gasped. His cock hung to halfway down his thigh.

"Your husband tells me you like men with large cocks," he said casually. There it was. Dave had told him about my interest in hearing about the size of his penis. I was mortified. "Have you ever had sex with someone with a larger than average cock?" he asked as straight out as you please. I merely shook my head, unable to speak.

"You should. Every woman should try at least one," he said openly. "What time does your husband get home?" he asked. I said five and he smiled. "Gives us two hours," he said calmly.

Without thinking, almost without hesitating, I led him into the house and headed for the bedroom, as if in a spell. I guess I was. I was captivated by the largest penis I had ever seen, even in the magazines I had looked at. I was still naked, which was really amazing, since I had never been naked around anyone, ever, except my husband, and then only with the lights out and the covers pulled up.

I walked casually ahead of him, knowing he was inspecting my bare bottom, but it didn't bother me at all. In fact it thrilled me to realize this wonderful man was possibly admiring army ass.

In the bedroom, I casually stretched out on the bed and smiled up at him, opening my legs like a whore in Paris. He climbed on the bed and positioned his enormous cock with one hand, putting it at my slit and moving the head up and down to moisten it up.

When it was in I must have gasped because he laughed and said he would take it slow. "How does a big cock feel?" he asked. I simply sighed and he laughed again. "Most women say that," he joked. He did take it slow and was only able to get about half of it into me, but it felt wonderful and I came with a scream that surprised and embarrassed me. "Most women say that, too," he quipped with a grin. He told me he had fucked many wives who were size-curious. I laughed at the idea of other women wanting to be fucked by a well endowed man.

We must have fucked for an hour and a half, because even after I had come once, I did not want him out of me, which was also unusual because after my husband came, or on the rare occasion that I did, I simply got out from under him and tried to go to sleep. This, however, I did not want to stop.

I was stretched out under him when he said, your husband will be home soon, will it be okay if he sees us like this?" I jumped up and grabbed a robe, put in on and looked at the clock. Ten minutes to five. "No," I said. "He can't see us."

Jason's clothes were at the pool, with mine. I hurried out to the patio and gathered my clothes, telling Jason he had to go. "I don't think he'll mind," he said, standing naked by the pool. "He told me that the week might end up this way."

I was stunned. "My husband said I might have sex with you?"

"Yep," he said stepping into his pants. "Said you were real curious about men with big dicks," he said putting on his shirt. "I was wondering how long you were going to take to get there. You didn't seem that interested for a while, until today. I thought I must have said something to offend you," he added. Jason left at five, and I kissed him passionately when he left. Up to then we had not yet kissed, we had only fucked.

When my husband got home he asked how Jason worked out. "Really, really well," I said with a smile. "Good. He is a really nice guy. I thought you would get along well with him." He paused. "So how do you like men with bigger than average equipment?"

"I love them," I said. "Let's have Jason do some work around here," I said.

"Well, he comes cheap. All he asks is to fuck the housewife," my husband said with a grin. Jason has not done anymore 'work' for us, but he does stop by once a week to keep the 'lady happy' and contribute to the well being of the neighborhood.