Milfs and Studs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby! That's just the right way to offer yourself to your master!"

"I'm not your girlfriend! I belong to daddy!"

Mom's submission to John is complete! Not only she calls him 'daddy' during their long sex sessions, but also she uses this word any time she talks of him.

"Your daddy is playing with another pussy! Now you belong to me, babe!" he points out, and with the back of his palms he traces her erect nipples.

Mom giggles.

He explores her swollen orbs with his calloused palms.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." she sighs, biting her lips and closing her eyes as Nick's tongue licks her areolae and flicks the twin nips.

"D'you love your tits played, don't you?" he asks.

"Yeeeesssss... yeeeessss... they are so sensitive!"

He continues to feast on her breasts. He plants some starved kisses all over her white chest. His hands grope her fleshy spheres. He sucks licks and slurps.

Mom likes it.

"Oooohhhh god... yes... yes... suck... suck on them, pull on them, bite them... don't stop...!"

He slides a finger inside the thong patch. He moves it over her slit.

"You... you... oooooooohhhhhhhhh..." she moans.

"Relax, baby, relax... I caress your pussy! Feel it?"

"Yes... yes... it's nice... again... again... don't stop!"

Also the knots of the bottom fabric are briefly unfastened by Nick's hands, till mom stands stark naked in front of the black hunk.

Nick picks her up with ease and sits her on thighs. Also her sandals slide off her feet. She is covered only by her silky skin, like the day when she was born.

He kisses her mouth with passion, his large hands firmly cupping her beautiful boobs.

"I can use you anyway I want! Say it, little one!" he exclaims.

"Yes... yes... yes... you can use me anyway you want!" she replies obediently.

"You're my big titted sex slave! Repeat, lil one!" he orders.

"I'm your big titted sex slave!"

"And I'm your big master! Say it!"

"You're my big master, Nick!"

"Your tits and pussy and ass belong to me, to my hands, my mouth, my cock! Say it!"

"Yes master! My tits and pussy and ass are yours! They belong to you, your mouth, your... cock!"

"Are you my little sex-toy?"

"I'm your little sex-toy, master!"

"Are you my pet?"

"I'm your pet, master!"

"D'you submit to your black young master?"

"Yes, Nick! I submit to you! You're my black young master!"

Mom is nothing more than an object of sex in the hands of a black brutal stud.

Ferociously I rip off my shorts. I fist my cock and start pumping it.

Nick moves his right hand to mom's pussy, while the left one is closed around one tit. He presses his middle finger into her open cunt and it easily slides in. He pulls it out, then inserts two fingers. Mom humps against his hands, while he explores her sex-tunnel. After few seconds she jumps up with a loud groan. He has touched her special spot.

"How does it feel, baby?" he asks.

She looks at him staring off. She continues to moan. Nick is driving her crazy.

"Look, boy!" he tells me "I'm playing with your mom's g-spot and she wants more! She wants my cock!"

"D'you like it, lil one?" he asks her again, his fingers still deeply exploring her sex tube, his left hand still mauling her round boob.

"I'm... I'm gonna... you... you make me..."

"You want to cum, don't you, little chick? You want me make you cum! Yeah! Yeah! That's what you want! Okay, little babe! Enough of this slow stuff! Let's fuck!"

"Fuck... fuck... yes... yes... fuck me... fuck meeeeeee...!" she exclaims desperately. "Now! Now! Give it to me! Please... please!"

"Ready to serve you, Carol!" he exclaims. Abruptly he stands up and lifts her off of his lap. Mom gasps.

He tears off his shorts and briefs. His cock stands up vertical and huge in its ten inches and more of length.

Then he gets his hands between her thighs and cups her ass cheeks. Effortlessly he lifts mom up in the air, then he lowers her body till the head of his proudly erected cock touches the entrance to her sex channel.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh..." she moans, her hands around his neck. "Not here!" she cries. "Scott is watching! Carry me inside!"

"Scott enjoys the sight!" he replies and in a slow motion he makes his full hardness sliding easily inside her.

Mom pants. "Ggggaaawwwdddd... so... so big!" Her body twitches.

He moves her small body up and down, in and out of his cock, as though she weighs nothing. His big palms are firmly clamped around her round smooth unblemished buttocks.

My dick is in ecstasy between my feverish hands.

Mom gasps as Nick makes her slip along his shaft "Ooooooohhhhhh... oooooohhhhhh gaaawwwdddd..."

"Take it all, you hot bitch!" he shouts out, while holding her in position. He crushes her in a wild embrace, working his hips like a machine.

He pulls her chest against his, squashing her white large tits against his black muscular torso.

Mom tosses her head deliriously. "Oooooohhhhhh god... you feel so strong... it feels sooooooo gooooooooooddddd..."

Now his big hands grip her tender waist, nearly encircling it, as he jerks her impaled body up and down, using her like a jake-off machine.

"Eat my cock with your hole, slut!" he exclaims. Trickles of pussy cream gush out of her ravaged cunt as his massive tool disappears inside her hole again and again.

"Oooohhhhh Nick! Oooooooohhhhhh... gawwwddd! That's good!" she moans, while he lowers his head downward, licking biting devouring her tits, areolae and nipples.

Mom's head snaps from side to side, her spasms get stronger, her whole body shudders uncontrollably.

"I'm cumming... I'm cuuummming... oooooooohhhhhh Nick... you make me cum!" she squeals. Her orgasm doesn't stop.

She is helpless in his arms.

"You're mine, Carol Blum! Mature, tasty to eat and all mine!" he cries out and in a quick motion he lifts mom high in the air, out of his cock, her thighs sitting on top of his shoulders.

She looks down to him at open eyes.

"I eat your pussy, baby! I drink your juices!" he exclaims. He slides his tongue into her.

"Oooooohhhhhh... yeeeesssss... oooooohhhhhh gaaawwwwd... yeeeessss..." she yells.

He twirls his tongue around, her thighs wrapped around his head.

Her orgasm is so intense that she goes limp. Held carefully by him, her upper body drifts backwards, till she hangs upside down, her little hands dangling in the air only a few inches from the floor. Nick's tongue is firmly planted inside her cunt.

He darts his tongue across each of her outer lips in turn. He laps from the bottom to the top of her pussy. He strokes her inner labia till the tip of his tongue touches the protruding clit. He flicks it. He sucks it. He pulls the little nub with his lips then lets it go. In and out alternately. He plays with her pussy like a toy. He literally devours it.

When mom regains consciousness, "Ooooooohhhh my god!" she cries.

"Taste my cock, Mistress Blum!" he exclaims and, in an expert motion, still holding her by her hips, he turns mom around in the air, face down, her lips touching his massive cock.

She ravenously takes it in her small hands and puts it into her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch!" he cries "Suck it good, you little horny bitch!"

Mom complies. Her mouth devours in her throat as much as she can of the huge thing. She sucks the long cylinder of meat with the help of her fingers. She cups in her palms the hefty set of his balls. She runs her tongue on the slit of the cock-head and then down, along its length, till the hairy base.

"Watch boy! Watch these tits swing!" he says again to me. "The girl knows how to please her master! Do you want to see how I can fuck your mom? Do you want to see how I can slide my big black cock into your mom's white pussy?"

"Yes Nick! Fuck... fuck her!" I exclaim, my cock throbbing in my hands. I am witnessing one of the most intoxicating sex session in my life and it doesn't matter if the ravaged woman is my own mom.

"Boy, your mommy's flesh is all butter and cream! And she's a little thing, boy! Little and light like a child! So light that I can carry her in my arms all day long! Watch what a pair of watermelons! White and soft! Two cushions of flesh! I love to bite them! Damn, boy, I want to fuck your mommy! Just now! Watch!" he cries.

He dislodges mom's mouth from his cock and, without letting her feet touch the ground, he raises her body up, till she is fully cradled, like a little child, in his strong arms.

He takes her left tit in his mouth nibbling and slurping on her nipple for a long minute, clearly enjoying her little squeals of delight.

Then he carries her to a sun mattress where he deposits her trembling body. In an instant he enters her pussy hole.

"Uuuuhhhh... mmmmm... aaaaaahhhhh... oooooohhhhh..." she moans in muffled cries.

He thrusts his huge member into her like getting the fucking of his whole life.

Mom gasps and squeals, her hands gripping at his back.

He thrusts forward, driving all inches of his huge dick into her.

She shrieks in pleasure "Yes, big hunk... yeeeessss... fuck...fuck..."

He is fast and hard, his huge dick thrusts deeply up and down in her channel. He sends mom into an odyssey of ecstasy.

Her body shudders as Nick pounds her. Her nipples stand up erect and hard. Her body convulses.

He grunts and smacks his body over hers. My sexy mom is unable to contain her passion. "Ohhh, yeah... yeah... fuck my cunt!" she squeals.

"Christ... you're so shitting hot! Grip my dick! Take it all, baby! I'm going to fuck you, little milf!" he echoes and his dick goes down and down into her hole, causing her pussy to explode in waves of joy.

Her nipples point out erotically.

"I'm going to cum!" he explodes in a loud cry of excitement.

"Oohhh... fuuuckkk... yessss Nick... yesssss!" mom's words follow.

Now his sperm is flooding her.

And my dick is shooting up in the air, like a gushing fountain.

Ten minutes later Nick is standing up in front of me. He is gently cradling my mom in his arms, like a little child.

"I see you enjoyed the show, boy!" he tells me. A pool of semen had formed at my feet. "Watch your mom, Scott! Doesn't she fit well in my black arms? She looks like a smallish schoolgirl! White and soft like butter! Light like an inflated doll!"

"And you, little thing," he continues, addressing to my mother "have you had a good time?"

"Ooooohhhh yes... you gave me a hard lesson, but I loved it!" she replies.

"Does your husband give you a fucking treat like this?"

"Noooo... he can't, he's too old!"

"And your boyfriend?"

"He doesn't pound me the way you do!"

"Mom, you fuck like a pornstar!" I can't avoid to tell her. "How many men have you had in your life?"

"Scott, I adore young boys!" she smiles to me, as Nick literally devours her left tit. "Their muscular bodies, especially when they caress my tits and cradle me like a child, make me horny and my pussy wet! I can't resist their cocks!"

Nick places some sloppy kisses on her left tit, tracing his tongue over the wrinkled areola and the little mole on the outer edge of her boob. Mom's nipple stands up deliciously erect, harder and longer.

"Are you my sexy little slut, Carol?" he asks. "My submissive sex pet?"

"Yes, Nick, your sexy little slut! Your submissive sex pet!" she chirps with erotic pleasure.

"Did you hear what your mommy said, boy?" Nick exclaims. "And you, little slut, listen to me! Now I take you to bathroom, where I want to get a shower with you. Then we'll get some good food and some rest, before going to the next round!"

And with that he walks to the house, while I watch in emotion at the erotic vision of the huge young black stud who carries like a baby, in his powerful arms, my small mature white mom, her beautiful tender arms wrapped around his broad neck. He gently kisses her lips and her fleshy bouncing boobs, while she kicks her legs happily in the air, letting out girlish like giggles and squeals.

"My god!" Suzy's voice says. "That young bully uses my dear friend Carol like a sex toy! Like a plaything! And she's old enough to be his mother!"

"The older women are our delight, baby! Of course we're turned on by girls our age, but some gorgeous ladies over forty fifty sixty, like you and these two chicks here, get us much more hard! We love to fuck them!" John says.

"You're a bunch of perverted guys! You want to spoil women!"

"Just enough to satisfy our cravings of sex! We find here a harem of bootylicious well stacked old milfs!"

"And Carol's son? What about him?"

"He is part of the fun! He gets his portion of mom's pussy!"

"You mean that Carol and Scott... "

"Yeahhhh... these moms are very open to their sons!" John explodes in a loud laughter.

"Helen too?"

"Yes, Helen too! Her milk filled jugs are a daily breakfast for her older son! And for us!" A second laughter follows.

John is sitting on a large chair by the edge of the pool. The older widow is cradled in his lap. They have witnessed all the torrid session of mom and Nicky.

He thoroughly kisses and licks her ample breasts, placing some light love bites all over the white soft tit flesh. Suzy moans in pleasure.

Then suddenly he flips the woman over his shoulder and keeps her balanced in the air. His hand reaches up and gently smacks her ass.

"You like my ass, big boy, don't you?" she asks in a chirping tone.

"I'll play with it, before finishing you!" another slap follows. "You need to be fucked Suzy! In every position! In every holes! With me and with my black friends!" His hand now caresses the round unblemished globes of her butt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she whispers.

"D'you know what are you, whore?" he continues to play with her.

"Am I your girlfriend?"

"More! Much more! You're my hot piece of ass to fuck!" and effortlessly he turns her lower body to his face, nuzzles his mouth inside her ass crack and plants a loud kiss directly onto her puckered arshole. She lets out high squeals.

"Boy!!" he orders to me. "Run to bedroom! You'll find a small bottle on the night stand. Pick it up and bring it to me!"

"A bottle?" I say to myself, while going to the room. But when I arrive there I finally understand. K-jelly! Evidently John used it with mom last night and now he wants to do the same with Suzy.

When I come back I see that John has laid Suzy on a sun mattress. She is on her belly and John kneels beside her, his hard immense cock gloriously erect.

His hands are on her perfectly rounded buttocks. He caresses the smooth skin for a while, before lowering his face to one bun, where he puts some wet sloppy kisses. He sucks into his mouth as much of her soft flesh as he can, then he switches to the other globe.

"Ooooooohhhhhh... uuuuuuhhhhhh..." she grunts and moans, as he deeply tongues her asscheeks cleavage.

What a show!

"Stay up on your knees, baby! Get down on your elbows and arch your back for me!" he orders. Suzy complies. Now his hands have full access to her front and rear holes.

He slaps her ass with his right hand. First one globe, then the other. Suzy squeals.

"Give me the bottle, Scott!" he tells me. He pours a generous amount of oil in his palm and applies it all over his hard dick.

"What an ass! Big, round, perfect! We're going for a nice fun time, baby!" and using the fingers of one hand to open her butt he spread some oil, with the other one, inside her crack, on her anus.

"Watch, boy, how granny can engulf my dong in her rear hole! That's why I love to fuck the married older women! They well know how to pleasure a man!"

He moves forward and places the head of his gigantic pole at the entrance of her rear hole. He grips her waist with one hand and holds the base of his cock with the other one. Then he gives one hard thrust and penetrates her tunnel.

"Ooooooohhhhhh... aaaaaaahhhh..." Suzy screams. He thrusts again and Suzy screams again.

When he gives her a third thrust, she begs "Noooooooo... it's too big... please stop... stoooooppp!"

"It's almost all in!" he replies, giving a final thrust. Suzy sobs.

"You've taken it all, baby!" he exclaims.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhgaaaaaawwwwwwwddddd..." she yells. "Your... cock is all inside... oooooohhhhhhhhh!"

"Yes baby!" he shouts out. "All inside your beautiful butt! Thirteen inches! How many times have you taken a cock in your round ass?"

"Not many... my husband..."

"Your husband! And then? Your lovers, yeah... tell me, baby! How many times?"

His hand drives a loud smack on her right ass-globe.

"How many times with your lovers?" he insists.

"Not many... not many... only a couple of times with them!"

"What a shame!" he mocks. "A deliciousness like this tender mountain of flesh deserves a treatment at least once a day!" A series of slaps on both of Suzy's ass-cheeks follows and loud smacking sounds echo in the air, accompanied by her high squeals.

She begs: "You're too big, John... please... please... stoooopppp... please... take it out... let me go... oooooohhhhhhh!"

"Nope! I don't let go a beauty like you, baby!" And saying this he starts rubbing her pussy. He finds her clit and holds it between forefinger and thumb.

Suzy's eyes flow wide open.

Then he pulls his rock hard cock half way out of her butt before thrusting it all the way back in again, in the meantime playing with her clit and pussy. She screams.

The sex session continues. He presses her clit with his thumb and puts two fingers inside her cunt. Another ass thrust follows.

Now Suzy stops wiggling and John bursts out in a triumphant laugh. He has found her G-spot. Rubbing it hard, he begins thrusting rhythmically in and out of her round ass.

Folded in her position, her massive white unblemished delicious breasts swing freely back and forth. They move in circle, one against the other, in an arousing vision, in an erotic festival of flesh slapping sounds.

He fingers her mercilessly, till finally she starts squirting and her pussy discharges a huge amount of juices.

John grabs her waist and continues his rapid thrusts into her anus.

Then, suddenly, after a final deep thrust, he pulls his dick out.

"Baby, you're incredible! Wait here, I'll be back soon!" he exclaims, running to the cabin where he washes accurately his shit smeared cock.

When he comes back, he lifts Suzy from her still prone position and makes her standing up in front of him.

Due to their difference in height, he has to kneel, to line up his face with hers. He kisses her in a long passionate kiss, while fingering her pussy with one hand and massaging a large tit with the other one. Suzy fully submits to his will.

Then he picks her up easily as she has no mass and deposits her again onto the mattress. He lays beside her, his cock swinging before her face.

"Go on baby! You know what to do, you lovely hot thing!" he says.

She nods and without words she opens her mouth wide and tries to swallow inside it as much as she can of the hard cock. She sucks and sucks, all the while moaning sexily.

John is pleased by her efforts and looks at her. "Oooohhhh yes... you're so sexy, you little old slut... you're a big bosomed tart! Lick... lick my balls, you sexy bosomed tart!"

Suzy takes his cock out of her mouth, holding it across her face. Then she starts licking his balls. She puts one ball inside her mouth and sucks, then she takes it out and moves to the other ball to suck it. She does this a few times, before going back to his cock, where she devours a good portion of it. John grabs her head with both hands and starts to face fuck her. Suzy moans softly "Mmmmmmmhhhhhhh...hhhuu... mmmmm... aaaahhhhh!" closing her eyes.

"What a bitch you are, baby!" he shouts out and starts to finger her cunt lips and clit with one hand. Wet sloshing sounds can be heard, followed by a fountain of orgasmic liquid which comes out of the manipulated pussy. Now his free hand pulls and tugs at her erect nipples as her moans grow even louder.