Milfs and Studs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too much for my cock! It throbs. My balls desperately want to pump out my cum. I stroke feverously my meat.

"What are you, girl?" he asks.

"I'm your toy, daddy!" mom replies, in total submission.

"Damn, I want to fuck you, baby!" he groans.

"Again?" mom says. "You always want to fuck me, daddy!"

"'Cause you're made for fucking, Carol Blum! Only for fucking! You're going to be fully stuffed by my gigantic cock! I'm going to fuck you so good that you'll be begging me to never stop! Here! In front of your son! In front of your friends! In front of my black companions! Then all of us will take turn on your succulent white boobs and ass and pussy! Your tender supple flesh and your smooth skin are a field of delight for our hands, mouths and cocks!"

Now John sits on a chair with mom sideways on his lap.

"Repeat to your friends and son that you are my small fuck toy!" he exclaims.

"Why, John? Why do you want it?" she says.

"Don't ask, baby! And remember, I'm not John for you! I'm your daddy! Do what I want, little pussy! Tell your son and your friends that you are my small fuck toy! Or do you prefer that I smack those beautiful boobs of yours!"

"No please, don't hurt me, daddy!" she begs.

"Good girl! Now tell son and friends who are you! You're a fuck toy, lil one! Daddy's little fuck toy!" His tongue circles and flicks her left areola and nipple, before hungrily devouring them.

"Yes... yes...! Helen, Suzy, Scott... you see! John is my daddy! I'm his fuck toy!" she cries.

"You're no more a wife, lil one! You're my girl! Okay? I fuck you with my cock! Say it!"

"You fuck me!" she mutters.

"Say better, mistress Blum! Let son and friends know that I'm your boss! Let them know that I can fuck you anyway I want! Your pussy! Your ass! Your boobs! Your mouth! Tell it them!" A bite on mom's right tit follows.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...!" She yells. "Okay! Scott, Helen, Suzy... you already know! My daddy wants to fuck me! Always... anyway... all of me! I'm no more a wife! I'm his girl!"

"Nice girl, Carol! Tell them how much you love my big cock!"

"Yes... yes... I love your big cock, daddy! It's the best cock in my life!" she exclaims. All of us can well hear her words.

"Carol!" Suzy exclaims. "I could have never figured out how much a mature lady like you was submitting to a young rough stud! He ravishes you in front of all!"

"You're three big boobed tarts! And we'll make all of you have fun!" John shouts out. "You're in the hands of some virile well endowed men who can satisfy your needs like never before! A lot of cocks like you've never had! We can satisfy you every way! Orally and manually! We're drowning you in our jism and making you cum like never before! All of you! The little mommy in front of her son, the lactating cow milf and the eager granny!"

A feminine chorus of squeals of fear and delight echoes in the air. Tom and Nick sink their faces into the appetizing boobs of their cradled women.

"Oooooohhhhhh... ooooohhhhhh!" Helen and Suzy giggle.

What a nice picture to send to Rudy, who was so proud of his mom's tits when he talked to his friends! How would he feel at the vision of Tom's voracious mouth that literally devours Helen's white mammaries, while she lets out high pitched squeals and some rivulets of milk gush from her nipples?

"Want you know what I did to your mom in bed, last night?" John asks me. And without waiting my reply he continues. "I spread her ass cheeks wide apart, boy! Two spheres of round soft and firm flesh! A pleasure for my fingers! I slapped that goodness at open hands enjoying her high cries, then I kissed her rosebud, an adorable pink thing! I lubed it carefully before ramming straight into her ass! All of my inches! All of my thirteen inches, boy! And you can't imagine how she climaxed! I pumped my jism deep into her channel till the last drop! Just like an enema, believe me! When I pulled out, she had to run to the bathroom or she would have splashed her shit all over the floor! When I washed her ass, she was still trembling from her intense orgasms! I was in full possession of her little body. I was manipulating the flesh of a wife and mom in her fifties, who giggled like a schoolgirl! I couldn't resist picking her up in my arms and slamming her tight mini pussy as she screamed in joy! We came back to bed and, before sleeping, she put her hot mouth on my dick. When we woke up she was still in that position, her full boobs resting on my belly. I gave her the titty-fuck of her life! Shot after shot of my cum painted her round mounds and nipples, while she looked at me with a wide-eyed smile all the time. Then I carried her to pee the morning piss, before taking a shower together."

"Have you ever had a really night of sex like that, lil one?" John asks mom, before planting a hot kiss on her left tit and mole.

"Never, daddy! You're my greatest lover!" she replies enthusiastically.

He hooks mom's armpits and lifts her up as easily as she is a six-years baby. He makes her naked body swing back and forth erotically in front of himself, as her feet rub his hairy thighs and the beefy cylinder of his monster dong.

"Spread your legs for daddy, lil one!" he orders. She complies.

In a fast motion he lowers mom's body down, onto his raging cock. All of his fully erect dong slides inexorably inside her cunt. All of it, like a train entering a tunnel.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... fuuuuuuccccckkkk..." she screams.

He holds her in position with one hand on her back, while the other hand kneads and mauls her boobs.

"I own you, Carol Blum!" His mouth kisses and licks her lips, her neck, her shoulders, the smooth flesh of her upper arms. Then he lifts her hands over her head and his tongue explores and enjoys the silky skin of her shaved pits. Mom's giggling voice echoes in the backyard.

Our looks are captured by them. I stroke my cock harder and harder.

She wiggles around a little. No more she needs the support of his arm. John's member fully imbedded in her pussy channel is the only support for her small body. And the best one.

"You're my slut, mistress Blum! Aren't you?" he says while grinning.

Mom's eyes are wide open as she looks up at his commanding sneer.

"My married older slut! You're gonna do anything I ask, you married big titted mommy! In front of your son! Say it bitch!"

"Oooooohhhhhh...yes...yes!"

"Yes what, bitch?" he grabs her tits and squeezes them, pinching the hard long nipples until she cries out.

"Please don't hurt me! I'll do what you want, daddy!" she yells.

"You're impaled, Carol Blum! And I'm going to bounce you up and down on my dick!" John puts his palms around mom's waist and lifts her up till only his cock-head is left on her hole. Then he drops her down on the full length of his cylinder of meat.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!".

"Again, little woman! Ride my cock!" He slowly slides her up, then savagely slams her down onto the entire length of his immense dick. Two, three, four times! His pistoning pole rubs hard and fast her sex-channel. All of us can hear the sounds of flesh hitting flesh mixed with mom's loud grunts. He thoroughly fucks her like a real slut.

"Stop please... stop John... daddy... let me rest!" she moans.

"What a nasty little whore you are, mistress Blum! You're a worthless slut, aren't you?"

"Yes daddy!" she says submissively.

She sits on his cock and he kisses voraciously her mouth. Then he flicks her nipples and the little mole on the outer side of her left tit. He licks the skin of the channel between her breasts and traces his tongue downward, on the bottom side of her heavy globes. A throaty moan escapes her lips when he fondles the twin boobs with his hands and then devours them deeply in his mouth, each in turn.

"Damn, these are some big jugs on a so short body like yours!" he exclaims, licking his lips. His large hands continue to play insanely with her white twin mounds.

"You love them, don't you, daddy?" mom says in a soft tone and leans forward. Her small hands caress his chest and shoulders.

She is at his full mercy.

"I wanna try something different!" he says abruptly and in a rapid motion he dislodges mom from his cock and carries her to a couch, where he positions her on all four, over the soft leather cushions. Her bared DD's dangle down erotically from her chest. Her naked ass sticks up deliciously in the air. The white flesh is worth of caresses, kisses and lickings. My cock is rock hard at the vision of those beauties.

Mom looks up at the young giant with a scared expression.

"Shit! What a nice butt! It needs some discipline!" John grins and immediately he bends down and uses his hard palm to smack three times each globe. Mom whines. Her bald pussy lips gape open, her clit is engorged. He runs one finger through her slit to collect mom's flowing juices and licks it.

"Nice taste!" he compliments her.

He holds on to her hips and pushes his lips into her ass. He licks her puckered asshole, he bathes it with his spit, he inserts his darting tongue past her sphincter, inside the orifice.

A loud moan slips from mom's mouth. My dick is hardening.

"Nice smell!" he says, pulling his tongue out of her ass.

John has a firm hold on her with one hand, holding her in position, as he starts to spank again my mom with his other hand. The sound of his huge hand that hits hard her tender ass makes me jump at each slap. She squeals out loudly, but she doesn't try to stop him. Now I guess she enjoys having her ass slapped.

His smacks on her butt continue. One to the left cheek, then another to the right, as her bottom jiggles and bounces under his treatment.

I can't tear my eyes away from the scene. It's so arousing watching my mom being manhandled that way by the young stud!

John spanks her bare booty with hard stinging slaps and at the same time he looks up at me with an evil grin on his face.

He slips his finger deep into her hot pussy, sliding it in and out. I watch transfixed as mom raises her ass up and John laugh out loudly, before landing cruelly a stingingly hard spank on her lovely upturned cheeks.

"Do you like it, don't you, bitch?" he asks and before she can say anything he slaps her ass again, more times in quick succession.

Then he finally stops and pushes his middle finger inside of her pussy hole. Mom spreads her legs to help him.

"Who spanks you, bitch?" he asks in a deep voice.

"You spank me, daddy!" she replies in a low voice.

"In front of your son?" his finger continues to explore her pussy.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh... yes... oooooohhhhh... yes, in front of my son!"

"In front of your friends?"

"Yes, in front of my friends!"

"Who fucks you, bitch?" his finger runs in and out of her hole.

"You... you... you fuck me, daddy!"

"Are you my bitch, Carol Blum?"

"Yes, daddy, I'm your bitch!"

"Did you cuckold your husband, mistress Blum?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Many times?"

"Yes, daddy, many times!"

"A lot of lovers?"

"Yes, a lot of them!"

"Young cocks, bitch?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"You love the young cocks, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy, I love them!"

"What is your best cock, bitch?"

"Yours, daddy! Your cock is the best one!"

After her last answer he pulls his finger out of her pussy and slaps her ass hard again a few times.

The vision of mom's body tormented by John has an uncontrollable impact on my senses. A gush of cum erupts from my dick.

Now John works his thick finger past her sphincter, into the warm channel of her rectum.

"Ooooooohhhhhh... oooooohhhhhhh..." mom groans. Her eyes flutter open.

His finger loosens her muscles up. He pulls it out and collects some pussy juices, using them to increase the lubrication of her back entry.

"Time for next step!" he shouts out and turns her around, making her to lay on her back.

"That's my fucking doll, my anal whore! Watch carefully, boy! Watch what I do to your big boobed mom!" he tells me.

"Hold your legs!" he orders. She complies and hugs her thighs, pressing her knees onto her tits. He picks from the floor the bottle of lube he had used with Suzy and squirts some fluid into his palm. Then plants one hand on mom's ass cheeks and pulls her crack open. With the other hand he rubs the oil, gently and thoroughly, over the asshole. He massages with care her orifice, before inserting a finger inside, to lubricate the rear channel. Mom gasps and moans. John adds a second finger to further soften up her sphincter.

After few minutes of this action, he finally decides she is ready. He leans over mom's body and pushes his cock head against her butthole. He grabs her legs and places both of them on his shoulders.

Then he pushes forward and forces the head of his dick past her shit hole.

Mom's eyes almost pop out of their sockets, her toes wriggle and curl frantically.

"Ooooooogaaawwwwd" she mewls.

He pushes mercilessly into her, till he is finally buried balls-deep in her rectum. Mom lets out a loud scream.

John proudly grins. "Mistress Blum is my personal anal slut! Say it to everybody, Carol Blum!"

Mom looks at him, degraded. An escaped convict thirty years younger than herself is violating her ass with his enormous phallus, in front of her son, her friends and his black companions.

"Say it, whore! Tell them that you are daddy's personal anal slut!" again he commands.

"I'm your personal anal slut, daddy!" she whines quietly.

"Again, girl! Say it to your son!" he insists.

Now she looks at me "Watch, Scott! Your mom is her daddy's personal anal slut!"

"I see, mom!" I can't help to say.

"I own you, baby!" John exclaims, then he starts to fuck her ass.

He starts with fast, short thrusts before going to long powerful ones.

"I rape your ass, lil one! I fuck your shit!" he grunts.

"Ooooohhhhhh... myyyyygaaaawwwwddddd!" she cries.

His dick is fully buried in her butt.

He gives to his submissive prey a couple of extra hard thrusts, then he stops and, slowly and carefully, he pulls his dick out all the way, until finally his cock-head pops out. Mom whimpers.

"Relax, baby!" he growls and, after placing the backs of his hands together, he slowly forces his middle and index fingers into her ass, stretching the tight muscle to pull her butt-hole open.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh" mom yells, as all of us can see the rosy insides of her gaping ass.

"That's the way to explore a tight ass!" he exclaims in satisfaction, as mom whines, blushing with humiliation.

"Watch this ass, boy!" he tells me. "A virgin hole, before we landed here! We deflowered it! Now it's open to any hard cock!"

He torments her even more, then he lets go and sits down on the couch pulling mom onto his lap, facing away.

With one forearm under her butt, he lifts mom up, his cock head pointing at the entrance of her rear channel. In a slow motion he slides her along his enormous pole, inch by inch, till the fullness of it is absorbed in her anus. Mom responds with muffled moans.

"Aaaiiiiieee!" she groans and trembles frantically. He is buried to the hilt inside her. He reaches around and fills his hands with the unblemished flesh of her big swinging tits that totally disappear in his huge grasp.

"Oh, yeah... yeah... ohmygod!" she screams.

"Put your feet on my thighs!" he orders.

Mom complies. She pulls her legs up, one after the other, and plants her feet on his thighs.

"Ride me!" another order.

Mom turns her head to look at him, then she slowly lifts herself up. Now his hands are on her hips to help her motions. With a loud gasp she slams her body back down.

"Go ahead, baby!" John exclaims.

My mature mom is in full control by the big young stud. She starts to ride him. Her body bounces up and down repeatedly, picking up speed. She is the image of a whore. Her bald glistening pussy is in full display, her nipples protrude like bullets from her ondulating boobs. His dick drills her ass harder and harder. She is just a desperate cock-hungry mature housewife.

No more she needs his help. John removes his hands from her hips. Now one palm cups entirely her left tit, while the fingers of his other hand rub her clit faster and faster.

"Fuck... fuck me!" she begs in a loud squeal.

"Yes little wife! I fuck you!" he growls in her ear.

Then he hooks his forearms under her knees and pulls back, making her feet kick up in the air. He pulls his hands back and locks his fingers behind her neck. Her thighs are smashed against her breasts, as her lower body is left defenseless.

He stands up with his cock still inserted in her rectum and, rolling his hips, he starts to fuck her ass.

Mom moans uncontrollably.

John has reduced her to a sex plaything. Her body is a mere device for his pleasure. He just uses and manipulates her to satisfy his extreme sexual desires.

A high cry of astonishment surges from the throats of the amazed Helen and Suzy.

John walks with his human package all around the pool. Two, three times. Mom is nothing more than a little doll, a sex toy that he carries like a package. He makes her body sliding back and forth along the length of his turgid monster pole, which is pistoning mercifully her anus. She is fully helpless against the powerful will of her big 'daddy', her young master. His shouts mixed to mom's squeals fill up the air with an erotic sound. I stroke feverishly my rock-hard cock.

I'm always turned on when I hear mom calling John 'daddy' and when I see him scooping her up and carrying her like a child in his strong arms, but the action I am now watching is an explosion of erotism. I had never figured in my sexual fantasies a crude scene like this, least of all to see my mom trapped that way by a dominant male.

John finally stops in front of me.

"Learn boy! This is called 'anal full nelson'!" he grins. "Mom will be happy to try it with you! Now stop jerking off and play her cunt. The girl needs it, she's ready to explode!"

Mom's naked pussy is fully exposed to my eyes.

I slip the fingers of my right hand between her hot and swollen labia, while my thumb flicks the erect clit. Mom squirms lightly. Still trapped in John's strong arms and with his dick in her ass, she appears to enjoy my attentions. I play her hard bud, while the middle finger of my left hand sinks deep in her vagina in search of the G spot. I find the spongy little patch and I start to massage it with the back of my finger. Mom squirms and I feel the beginning of her contraction.

"Oooooohhhhhh gaaaaawwwwwdddd... I'm cuuuuummmmmiiiinnnnng!" she shrieks, as her whole body is wrecked by waves of pleasure and it is shaken by her orgasm. Suddenly an arch of hot fluid gets out of her vulva and hits my face. Her sweet juices drip down from my chin to soak my chest.

I enjoy the sensation. My engorged cock pulses my sticky semen in the air, before it falls to ground in a large pool.

"Woooowwww! Mom and son shooting together! Now it's my turn!" John exclaims.

The orgasming massage of her butthole has set him off. Rapidly he dislodges mom from his dick and tosses her to ground, on her knees. He jerks himself off, then orders her to open her mouth. She complies. Her eyes are shut, in expectation of his cum. His cock-head is inserted in her mouth together with a couple of inches of his long shaft. His hands clutch and squeeze her large tits. Mom's lips are wrapped around his meat. He growls and his semen erupts in her throat. In a gurgling moan she drinks it.

"Bitch! Bitch! My bitch!" John cries. "What a pair of boobs!" He slides back his dick and without removing his hands from her tits he aims his enormous penis at her face. He squirts a thick stream of white jism against her nose, her eyes, her forehead. She lets out moans of pleasure. A second shot lands on her right cheek before flowing to her neck.

Now his fingers pinch her big puffy nipples. He twirls and pulls them. He weighs her magnificent orbs in his palms. Then he raises her body up and carries mom to a sun mattress where he deposits her down onto it.