Milfs and Studs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squats over her and nestles his cock on her chest. He grabs her boobs and pushes them together against his pole. Then he starts titty-fucking mom.

"You're my woman, mistress Blum! These jugs belong to me, to your daddy! I fuck them!" he exclaims, while his huge dick thrusts through her breasts. He drives mom crazy. She wants him, she wants his cum. And his cum spurts again. Against her face, against her chin. An unending rope of spunk that he spreads over her mammaries, her tender flesh, her smooth white skin, in a final cry of victory.

"I made you, wifey! In front of everybody! Now everybody knows who owns you, mistress Blum! Not your husband, not your son, not your lovers! John owns you! Your big daddy of sex owns your body!"

And with that he wraps mom in his arms and stands up. With one hand supporting her back and one hand around her knees, he lifts her up in the air, over his head, in horizontal position.

"Watch, people! I show you my girlfriend! Isn't she a nice yummy mommy?" he exclaims, putting mom's naked body on full display.

He exhibits mom like a trophy to all of us. He is the boss. He plays her like a personal object of pleasure.

"Put me down! Please daddy... haven't you had enough of me yet?" mom begs in her imploring tone

"You liked my treat, little pussy, didn't you?"

"Yes daddy yes! You're the best, the greatest lover! But now put me down, please! Let me breath!"

"You're as light as a feather, mistress Blum!" He tosses her upward and makes her flow in the air few seconds, before catching her again in his hands. She yells.

"This big titted mommy is easy to handle like a doll! Your friend Carol is my doll!" he says to Helen while showing mom in front of her.

Helen is still cradled in Tom's arms.

"Carol can't fight you, 'cause you're too much stronger than her!" Helen exclaims. "But she's married, her son is here! Don't abuse my friend... no more... please John!"

"She fucks with her son, baby! Like you fuck with yours!" he replies. "And her sissy old husband is unable to satisfy her desires! She cuckolded him a lot of times! An army of lovers! Now she succumbs to me! I'm her daddy, her strong master! I'm in charge! I'm her dominant young male! I can use and abuse her body anyway I want!"

"I know John! But now put Carol down! You've had enough of her!"

"Put me down, daddy! Please... please!" mom adds.

"First you must do what I want and then I'll put you down, beauty!" John shouts out.

"Okay... okay... what do you want from me?" she asks.

"Let go your piss, baby! Right here! Right now!"

"Noooooo...!"

"Yes, baby, yes! All of us but Suzy already enjoyed many times your water games! Now let her watch your golden stream!"

"John... daddy... why d'you want it?"

"'Cause I'm your daddy and you're my obedient child! Do it, baby! Obey your daddy!"

Mom doesn't reply. Then suddenly a rain of droplets comes out of her pussy and falls to ground. Mom is pissing. Just here. Supported high in the air by the strong arms of John, she unloads her bladder.

"You're a good girl, mistress Blum! And I keep my promises!" John exclaims, lowering mom to ground, where she squats and continues to pee, while all of us stay in circle around her.

When she stops urinating, a pool of her yellow fluid is left on the floor.

Without hesitation John bends down and again scoops mom up from the ground, like a little pet.

"Oh my god... you depraved brute!" Suzy exclaims. "You debased my dear friend!"

"That's the way to discipline the mature big boobed babes! That's the way to sex them! That's the way they finally can learn how to satisfy some young strong men!" John replies. He gently kisses mom's left tit, flicking her areola and nipple. She is held helpless in his powerful arms, still shocked from the long hard session.

"You need a good cleaning, baby!" John says, as he carries mom to the near cabin.

From the open door all of us can see the full scene.

John lowers mom to ground on her feet. Then he takes a bar of soap and starts to scrub her body.

First he runs the bar across her forehead, her face, her neck. Then he goes to her shoulders and upper arms. He pulls her arms over her head and traces the hollow of her hairless pits, before descending to the sides of her breasts.

John looks at me when he washes her luscious tits.

His naked hand takes one orb in his palm from the bottom and gently bounces it a couple of times as though to check its weight.

"Nice flesh!" he tells me from the cabin. "Nice melons to play with!" My cock jumps up in erection.

He gives special attention to mom's boobs. He soaps accurately the round surface of the succulent mounds, the wrinkled areolae, the protruding nipples and the delicious mole on the left breast. I jerk off vigorously.

He rubs her flat belly where he lingers on her navel, before descending to her crotch. He washes carefully her pussy, he caresses her hairless pubes, he slides between the lips of her sex, he rubs the inner of her beautiful thighs. Mom accepts meekly his treatment. He soaps her legs and feet, then he turns her around and starts to soap her smooth back. All of it, up to the voluptuous roundness of her butt-cheeks. He separates the twin globes with his free hand, then inserts the bar in her ass-cleavage. Very slowly he traces her rear valley, up to the wrinkled pucker of her recently abused asshole.

John has fully soaped mom's body. 'Like a daddy with his child' I think in my mind. A dominant big 'daddy' and a submissive little 'child'. My cock pulses at this thought.

After finishing to soap mom, John rinses her off. Then he showers himself and finally he dries off both their bodies.

He completes his "mission" by delivering a pair of resounding slaps on each butt-globes. Mom lets out high squeals. My cock is ready to unload.

"I cleaned you off, lil one!" he says with satisfaction and, after placing some resounding kisses on her nipples and mouth, he scoops mom up and walks to us.

When I see my petite all naked mom getting out of the cabin in the large arms of the young big stud who cradles her like a baby, I can't hold back a violent squirt of sticky cum.

John approaches Tom. His right hand plays joyously mom's left tit. Mom giggles.

"I've just had my daily portion of mistress Blum!" he tells Tom. "Now we can share our girls, buddy! I'll give you the little Carol and you'll give me the lactating cow!"

The exchange is done immediately and mom is easily transferred into the holding arms of the young Tom.

"Welcome again, baby!" Tom says triumphantly, with a passionate kiss on mom's mouth, followed by a second kiss on her right boob. "The main bed is waiting for us! I'm anxious to enjoy your tasty flesh!" And with that he walks to the house where he disappears inside, with mom firmly cradled in his black arms.

Bingo! Today mom has been done by the entire group! First Nick, then John and now Tom.

"Holy shit! What a succulent beautiful mom you are, Helen!" John says to his new "girl". She is cradled in the arms of the tall guy and her white alabaster double E boobs swing erotically a couple of inches far from his nose.

"I can't wait to sink my teeth and lips onto these juicy bowls of tender tasty flesh! I can't wait to fill my mouth with your sweet milk, honey! I can't wait to stick my cock into your bald pussy and tight ass! Under the trees, baby! It's the best place!" he exclaims. A sloppy kiss on her mouth follows. Helen moans. John goes striding to the adjoining woods, cradling his blonde prey in his muscled arms.

"Have a nice fucking time, Helen!" I say in my mind. I can't take my eyes away from the erotic sight of Rudy's mother, who kicks her legs up in the air letting out high squeals. Her orgy of sex with the hungry hunk is just starting.

"You gonna be my cumslut, granny!" Nick exclaims, cuddling Suzy in his arms. His tongue swirls around her left areola. His teeth gently nibble the protruding nipple.

"Why don't you carry me to my house and fuck me in my water bed?" she murmurs, as he continues to play with her bosoms.

"OK, baby! Great idea! Lead the way!" he says and walks away, while carrying the giggling Suzy in his arms like a groom carrying his bride.

Author's Note:

If you liked the story, please vote it and let me know your comments and feedback. I'll appreciate very very much. Thanks to all the readers.