MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa!" she gasped as she came.

"Ms. Lynette!" I moaned and buried my futa-dick into her pussy.

I erupted.

My cum fired into her snatch. Blast after blast of jizz rushed out of me. It was incredible. The heat washed through me. Ecstasy burned through my thoughts. I loved every moment of erupting in her. My twat convulsed as the rapture shot through me.

"Oh, my god!" I whimpered, pumping my futa-cum into her pussy.

"So good!" she moaned, her twat writhing around me. She kissed me as her hot pussy suckled at my spurting futa-cock.

I groaned into her lips, loving every moment of cumming in her. I erupted again and again. I pumped her full of my jizz. It was such a heady rush. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest as I kissed her.

She rippled around me, working out all the cum in my ovaries. I shuddered, my heart beating so fast. This was so wild. So amazing. I loved every moment of it. I shuddered against her, my girl-dick unloading so much cum in her. I fired the last blast.

I kissed her, reveling in this moment. We had both shared something amazing. Something--

The door to the classroom opened and a woman said, "Angela, we need to talk about..."

My head snapped to the entrance to see Mrs. Goldman, one of the college's deans, standing there. The curly-haired brunette's jaw dropped. I squeaked in fear as Ms. Lynette groaned, knowing she was in way more trouble than me.

This was a disaster.

"What the hell is going on here?" shrieked Mrs. Goldman.

To be continued...