MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no," I groaned. I liked Anime. I knew about Hentai. About dickgirls. Futanari. "No, no, no, no, no!"

I unsnapped my jeans and shoved them down to see this massive bulge tenting my panties. It bowed outward, trying to break through. It throbbed and pulsed with my heartbeat with this itch at the tip. I had a cock.

I shoved down my panties just as the door to the classroom opened. My new cock sprang out before me. It was huge. A foot long. I stood there and squeaked in fright as Ms. Lynette walked in and froze at the sight of me.

"Lisa!" she gasped, her cheeks going scarlet while I stood there frozen.

My new futa-cock throbbed before me. Aching. Itching. My bigger boobs swayed. "M-M-Ms. Lynette," I stammered. "It just... It grew... From my... And I had to... They were too tight... And my... my bra was... small... I just... I had to..."

She swallowed as I stood there. Her eyes were locked on my new cock. I had a dick. And a pussy. I could feel my juicy and virginal sheath. This was impossible. My breathing quickened as the shame burned in me. I wanted to run. To hide.

But I was frozen with shock. I whimpered.

"I'm sorry," I squeaked.

"No, no," she said as she walked toward me. "Oh, Lisa, you, uh... Your potion gave you that breast enhancement you wanted. And you're, uh, you're face is even cuter. But... but... You have a..."

"I know," I whimpered. "I wasn't supposed to have that." It was the Phendaline. That chemical had changed the formula to engorge my... my clit? Was it my clit that had grown? "Shanice, she messed with it." Tears sprang in my eyes. "Now I'm a freak. I'm a futanari freak. I have a dick. A dick and pussy and I'm a dickgirl!"

I shook as the emotions overwhelmed me. My entire body trembled, shaking my new boobs. Tears blurred my vision and ran hot down my cheeks. My new futa-dick throbbed with this horrible itch at the tip. This ache that needed to be satiated. I was... horny.

This was a nightmare. A complete disaster. I trembled as Ms. Lynette enfolded me in her arms. She pulled me close to her. Her sweet perfume filled my nose. Her large breasts rubbed against my round boobs through her top while my futa-dick throbbed against her stomach.

"It's okay," she said, rocking me. "I mean... it's a very pretty cock."

"What?" I asked, sniffing.

"I mean, you're a very pretty dickgirl," she cooed, her hand sliding down my naked back. "Just a gorgeous girl-cock, in fact. You should be proud that you grew such a big one, too. I've never seen one that big. It's rather impressive."

"M-Ms. Lynette?" Confusion whimpered over me.

"Mmm, yes, yes, you're just a yummy dickgirl, aren't you," she purred. Her voice had this husky, sensual quality to it. I had never heard her speak like this. Lower in octave. Smoky. Her hands slid down my back to grab my rump. "Mmm, yes, yes, you're just a sexy, young thing with a big girl-cock. Oh, you make me wet, Lisa."

"Ms. Lynette?" I squeaked, so confused. What was going on?

She broke the hug and slid her hands around my waist. They went up to cup my breasts. She kneaded them. Waves of delight washed through my body. My boobs felt so sensitive, drinking in her touch as she kneaded them. My cock throbbed even more. My clit-dick ached.

She licked her lips than the MILF ducked her head down and engulfed my nipple. I gasped as my teacher suckled on it. This was so surreal. I couldn't believe this was happening, but it felt so good. Just so delicious to have her sucking on my nub.

She danced her tongue around it. I had never had anyone touch me like this. It felt incredible. I had no idea my nipples were so sensitive. I pushed up my glasses as she nibbled on my nub with her soft lips. She nursed on me with all her passion.

"Ms. Lynette," I whimpered. "You can't do this. You're my teacher."

She popped her mouth off my nipple and cooed, "It'll be our little secret. My... reward for letting you use my equipment."

"Ms. Lynette!" I gasped, scandalized. "What had gotten into you?"

"You're just so sexy," she moaned. "I've never met anyone as hot as you. Mmm, dickgirls are just so gorgeous. Your girl-dick makes me so wet."

She engulfed my other nipple and suckled. My girl-cock throbbed as she did that. I shuddered as her hands slid down my body. She grabbed my new dick. She worked her hand up and down it. She rubbed against my folds on the downstroke.

She nibbled on my nipple. Every time she suckled, it grew harder and harder to think. To want to resist this. She felt so amazing. My girl-cock throbbed in her hand. She worked up and down it. I moaned at how awesome that felt.

"I'm a futanari," I moaned. "A futa-girl with a huge cock. A clit-cock, Ms. Lynette."

She popped her mouth off my nipple and dropped to her knees before me. "Yes, yes, a beautiful clit-cock." She licked her lips. "Oh, Lisa!"

My teacher engulfed the wide tip of my new futa-dick. I couldn't believe this was happening. It felt so amazing to have her sliding her lips over my spongy crown. My cunt clenched as she suckled. Pleasure shot through my body.

It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. This was so much different from masturbation. Her warm, wet mouth surrounded the tip of my girl-cock. It was so sensitive. Her tongue swirled around the crown and pleasure shot down my shaft to wash through my virgin pussy.

"Oh, my god," I whimpered, my face contorting. "Oh, wow, that's so good."

Ms. Lynette winked a hazel eye at me.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my clit-dick. I gasped as she did that. My entire body shook. It got better. Somehow, this had gotten even better than before. I whimpered, my new, round tits jiggling.

I enjoyed the warmth of her plump lips working up and down my girl-dick. She suckled on me, my cunt clenching. Pussy cream soaked through my bush. This was so heady. I loved the feel of that drop of pussy cream running down my thigh.

"Oh, oh, oh, Ms. Lynette," I groaned as the pressure grew and grew at the tip of my cock. "Ms. Lynette, something's happening. I think... this cock can cum."

She moaned around my girl-dick and suckled even harder.

"You want to drink my girl-cum, Ms. Lynette?" I asked in astonishment. I had heard that cum was nasty. Bitter and gross.

Ms. Lynette nursed on me while her eyes blazed with hunger. She wanted my girl-cum. She craved it. That was wild. Her tongue danced around my dick. She teased me with her hunger. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as the need to cum swelled in my nethers.

Along with this strange pressure. These two points like I had a pair of balls inside of me. Had I grown testes in me? My insides had burned as new plumbing had been created. I shuddered as those points in me brimmed with the need to erupt.

They did have my cum. My futa-jizz was in them.

Were those my ovaries?

My new, plump titties quivered as she suckled on me. She nursed on me with such hunger. I groaned at the pressure of her sucking. She nursed with wild passion on me. She drew me closer and closer to erupting. To spurting all that cum into her mouth.

She would drink down my cum. That made my pussy clench. I wanted to erupt. I wanted to feed her my futa-jizz. The idea was so wild. It made me feel hotter. I squeezed my new breasts as my teacher loved my cock so much.

I whimpered.

She rubbed at my pussy as she blew me. Her fingers played with my virginal folds, brushing my hymen. I quivered as she did that. I had both. Pussy and cock. That was just an amazing thing. I loved being a futanari.

She suckled so hard. She nursed with so much passion. I groaned, the heat swelling and swelling in me. This was an outstanding delight. I loved this so much. I savored the heat of his moment I reveled in the passion of this hot mouth sucking on me.

"Oh, Mrs. Lynette," I groaned. "Oh, I am going to burst."

She rubbed faster at my pussy folds. She stroked up and down my slit, brushing the base of my girl-cock that she loved. Her tongue danced around the crown. The heat swept up through me. My face contorted in delight.

Those two points throbbed. They had so much cum in them that needed to get out of me. The pressure swelled to the bursting point. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. She stroked my folds and suckled on my dick.

I burst.

"Mrs. Lynette!" I gasped as my pleasure exploded in me.

My pussy spasmed like it normally did when I masturbated, releasing those familiar waves of delight. They washed through me as something more powerful erupted in me. As my futa-dick spurted cum into my teacher's mouth, rapture shot through me.

The powerful jolts of euphoria slammed into my mind. Intense ecstasy consumed me, almost drowning out the familiar bliss rippling out of my snatch. I groaned, stars dancing before my eyes as the pleasure beset me.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I gasped. "This is awesome!"

Ms. Lynette gulped down the cum spurting out of my cock. She swallowed it all down. She drank it with such hunger. I groaned, loving the feel of her suckling down my spunk. She nursed on me as I bucked, my bigger boobs bouncing.

The dual delights swept through me. It was so much better cumming now than before. I groaned, reveling in the ecstasy of this moment. I quivered as pulse after pulse of cum fired into her mouth. She drank them all down.

"Oh, wow!" I whimpered, bucking one last time. I erupted a final spurt of cum into her mouth.

I shuddered as she slid her mouth off my girl-cock. She rose before me and cupped my face. She kissed me with such intensity. My teacher's tongue thrust into my mouth. I tasted my own salty cum on her lips.

It was wild. I did taste good. I kissed her with a passion, my futa-dick throbbing between us. Hot cream dribbled down my thighs. I had never experienced anything like this in my life. I quivered, wanting to cum again and again.

She broke the kiss and stepped back, panting. She flicked her eyes up and down my naked body then attacked the buttons to my blouse. I gaped as my brunette teacher started stripping right in front of me in the chemistry lab.

"W-what are you doing?" I gasped as she opened her blouse.

"Getting naked," she groaned. "I'm so wet, Lisa. Oh, god, I am dripping. I've soaked my panties."

I had never been attracted to women. I could tell when they were beautiful, of course, when they were sexy, but they didn't stir anything in me. Now... Now my futa-dick throbbed as she revealed more of her snowy cleavage. The hint of her gray bra appeared. More and more came into view.

I shuddered at how hot it was watching her strip for me. She opened her blouse, her large boobs cupped by the silky gray of her bra. She threw her blouse down and reached behind her. She found the clasp of it and twisted the fastener.

"Yes," I breathed, my hand sliding down my body to find my hard futa-dick. I gripped it. Stroked it. Her cups barely held her boobs now. She shifted.

They spilled out as she pulled the straps off her shoulders.

I groaned as those large tits swayed there with their heavy weight. They looked so soft. Her dusky-pink nipples thrust out hard from her areola. My mouth watered. This heady rush washed over me. They were so gorgeous. Tits were amazing.

I grabbed them and shuddered. My fingers dug into her boobs. I kneaded them as she smiled at me. They felt so wonderful in my hands. I hefted them, feeling their weight. Her nipples beckoned. As she unzipped her skirt, my mouth watered.

I leaned down and engulfed one of her nipples. I swallowed her nub into my mouth. I loved the feel of her between my lips. I suckled on her. She groaned as I did that. I nursed on her, loving the feel of her in my mouth.

I suckled on her with such force. I nursed with all my might on her. She groaned as I did that. She quivered there as I loved her nipple being in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her nub, stroking over her areola.

"Oh, Lisa," she groaned, her fingers sliding through my hair. "Mmm, that's so wonderful."

It was. This felt so right. My body burned with all these desires. These lusts for the older woman. For the MILF. I suckled hard on her nipple. She quivered as I danced my tongue around her nub. She stroked her fingers through my bushy, red hair.

"That's so good," she moaned. "That makes my pussy so wet."

I froze in sucking for a moment. Her pussy. My futa-dick throbbed. I ached to slide into her cunt. To fuck her pussy hard and fast. That would be just amazing to do that to her. To fuck her cunt with my clit-dick. That was where it was meant to go.

I popped my nipple off and moaned, "Can I... see your pussy, Ms. Lynette?"

"Why don't you sink to your knees, draw down my panties, and eat out my cunt," she groaned.

"Cunnilingus," I breathed. Never in a million years did I think I would do that.

I sank to my knees, my futa-cock throbbing with such passion. I had to fuck her. I had to ram into her cunt and fuck her, but first... I had to give her foreplay. That was something you were supposed to do to a woman.

She wore gray panties that had a dark spot soaked in the crotch. I hooked the waistband with my fingers and drew them down. Instantly, the tangy scent of her cunt grew stronger and stronger. A heady perfume. I revealed smooth flesh. She had no pubic hair. Her pussy lips came into view.

Thick and dripping with cunt cream.

I yanked her panties down her legs and let them drop to her ankles. I was too greedy to wait. I thrust my face up between her thighs, my glasses shifting on my nose. I nuzzled up to those shaved folds, my nose full of her tangy aroma.

I kissed her pussy.

"Lisa," she whimpered.

I licked at her folds.

"Yes," she groaned.

I tongued her cunt. I slid through her folds over and over again, gathering up her yummy, tangy juices. They tasted amazing. I loved the flavor of pussy. I shuddered and thrust my tongue into her pussy. Into the hole I would soon fuck.

I sank into her depths, enjoying the feel of her around me. It was such a rush to have her in my mouth. I loved this so much. I savored dancing my tongue around in her as she quivered there. She trembled, her body squirming.

"Oh, that's so good," she whimpered. "Oh, Lisa! Oh, yes, yes, Lisa, that's amazing. You're making me feel so good!"

I loved hearing her moan like that. I licked at her cunt with hunger. I feasted on her with everything that I had. My tongue stroked through her folds and brushed her clit. She bucked when I did that.

It was so sexy how she trembled, her big boobs swaying above my head as I feasted on her pussy. My tongue stroked through her pussy folds, gathering up her tangy juices. She tasted delicious. I groaned, the flavor of her cunt melting throughout my mouth.

I tongued her with passion. I savored the texture of her labia on my lips and tongue. Her juices trickled down my chin as she squirmed on me. She whimpered. She must be getting closer and closer to cumming. That was hot.

"Oh, Lisa," she groaned.

"Mmm, Ms. Lynette," I moaned and nibbled on her clit.

She gasped as I did that. I swirled my tongue around her bud, loving the feel of it between my lips. She tossed her head, her boobs swaying from side to side as she quivered there. She whimpered as I suckled hard on her bud.

"Yes!" she gasped. A flood of her tangy juices gushed out of her pussy and drenched me.

It took me a moment to realize I had made her cum. I had made my sexy teacher climax. Her juices bathed my lips. I drank down her tangy cream as she shuddered, her tits heaving over my head. Her moans echoed through the chemistry classroom.

My new futa-dick throbbed as I drank the MILF's passion. It was so wonderful to gulp down all her pussy cream. I loved every moment of it. I savored every second of this pleasure rushing through me. I flicked my tongue through her curls. I licked up her cream.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her body heaving. "I need you in me, Lisa!"

My virgin pussy clenched as my futa-dick throbbed. That ache in my ovaries--at least, I thought it was my ovaries--swelled I had to be in her. I had to fuck her pussy. I rose her body, my face nuzzling through her big boobs. They felt so soft on my cheeks.

Then I was kissing her as I pushed her back against the lab table. She wrapped a leg around my hips as our lips worked together. She had to taste her pussy juices on my mouth. That was so hot. I shuddered, kissing her with passion.

She shot her hand between us and grabbed my dick. She pushed me against her pussy lips. Right against her cunt lips. I shuddered at the feel of her pussy right there. I could just slam into her cunt and fuck her hard.

Just pound her with such passion.

I loved the feel of pushing into her pussy. I savored that wonderful delight. I went deeper and deeper into her snatch. I had never imagined something this good could exist. I whimpered into her lips as I kept sliding into her pussy.

It was fantastic to be in my MILF-teacher's pussy. I savored the heat of her cunt devouring my dick. It was an incredible treat to have her twat around me. I reached the hilt in her. Every inch of my cock was in her. Filling her up.

I loved this so much. It was fantastic.

I drew back. She moaned into my lips. I whimpered into hers. Her cunt gripped my dick. She had such a wonderful hold on me. My clit-cock throbbed as the pleasure shot down my shaft to my pussy. Pleasure rippled through me.

I loved this delight. I savored this pleasure. I loved it as I thrust back into her. My eyes widened at how incredible it was now. The crown of my futa-dick drank in the silky texture of her cunt. Such rapture washed through me.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Oh, my god!"

"You're so huge!" she moaned, her big boobs rubbing into my round tits. "I've never felt so full! Oh, this is what I've missed out all my life!"

"Right, right," I groaned, pumping away at her cunt. I thrust into her snatch again and again. I fucked her with such force. "Oh, wow, this is so awesome. You're tight and hot and juicy." My glasses shifted on my face. "Oh, this is the best!"

"It is," she moaned, her body feeling so wonderful against mine. Her pussy gripped me. "Just pound me hard."

I did. I fucked her hard and kissed my MILF-teacher. It was so amazing pounding her cunt. I loved every moment of burying into her snatch. Every last second of plowing into her pussy. It was amazing. This was just fantastic.

I was glad that bitch sabotaged my elixir. I had bigger boobs and a huge futa-dick. I was cock-deep in Ms. Lynette's hot cunt. I fucked her hard. I stirred her up as she moaned. Her cunt squeezed about me. It was so fantastic.

My tongue danced with hers as the pressure built and built in my ovaries. That need to cum swelled in me. My pussy clenched. Juices soaked my bush and ran down my thighs. This was so hot. My boobs rubbed into hers.

They were so soft.

So wonderful.

I thrust to the hilt in her again and again. I couldn't stop myself. This was just amazing. Just fantastic. Every girl needed to be doing this. Every girl needed to have a futa-dick to fuck a hot MILF with. I loved it.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Ms. Lynette! I'm going to cum!"

Her pussy clenched down on my thrusting clit-dick. "Yes! Cum in me, Lisa! Flood me with your girl-seed! I want to feel it jetting into me!"

"Yes, Ms. Lynette!" I gasped and plunged into her.

She trembled, her pussy holding me. She squeezed her eyes shut as I pumped away at her. The ache swelled at the tip of my futa-dick. That need to cum was about to burst through me. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt.

I fucked her pussy hard and fast. I slammed deep into her snatch. I loved the feel of her gripping my dick. She had an amazing cunt. I shuddered, burying to the hilt in her snatch as she bucked in my arms. Her pussy went wild around my cock.