Milfy Battle Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked a few times. "Wow. Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?"

Ben laughed at her copying him only moments ago. "What kind of idiot would complain about being kissed by a Goddess like you?"

Warmness passed through Laura at his compliment. Sure, their dating was pretend, but she missed a man showering her with attention and looking at her the way he was now. I am the worst, using my own nephew for romantic gratification. But it's only for a couple of weeks, so why not enjoy it and have some fun? And I can have a lot of fun with such a cute and innocent boy. "My, my, what a charmer. But you should be careful saying such sweet things to a woman, even if I am your aunt."

"You're my girlfriend first and foremost for the week, so it's fine." He smiled.

His aunt let out more girlish laughter. "I guess you have a point. In that case, shower me with all the love and praise I deserve." Inside, they sat at the kitchen table across from each other after she had served them tea. "So, did you have anywhere in mind for our date?"

"Yup! I was thinking we could hit up the beach. Mom, you and me only ever went, like two times from what I can remember and we literally live less than an hour away from one."

"The beach?" Marie's face scrunched up in uncomfortableness.

He noticed. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head, forcing a smile. "Nothing, I would love nothing more than to go to the beach with you, sweetheart. But it's been a while, so I have to make sure my bathing suits still fit. Can I model them for you and you'll tell me your opinion - honest opinion?" She knew how sweet he was and would no doubt say she looked gorgeous even with a trash bag on.

Ben laughed. "I promise. I'll even diss you if I have to."

The milf gave a wry smile. "I don't think you have to go that far, but I appreciate the commitment." She led him to her room after.

He stopped at the doorway. "I'll wait out here while you change."

"Don't be silly, honey." She faced him. "You can just cover your eyes..." She leaned in with a mischievous smile. "But no peeking, Mister."

"I-I won't." Ben answered, but wasn't even sure of the words himself. I have to be strong!

"We'll see." His aunt giggled and made her way to the open closet to the left of the room. "You can sit on the bed."

He went over to the right and plopped down on the edge.

Laura took off all her clothes to don the black bikini she'd had for years. Like she expected, the fit was tight - way too tight; she turned towards Ben who was patiently waiting across the room with his eyes closed. What the hell are you doing, Laura? This is going too far. Her inner voice admonished, but a bigger voice urged her on. Over the years, she had noticed Ben's attraction to her and his mother. She had even pretended not to notice the times he snuck pictures of her tits or ass. Instead of it bothering her, she had gotten off on the fact that he wanted her and even posed in revealing positions at times.

Subconsciously, it might've been the reason for her agreeing to the whole contest of being his girlfriend in the first place. Oh, fuck it. I haven't been on a date in more than a year, and my handsome nephew obviously wouldn't mind any attention I give him. "Oh, Benjaminnn, you can open your eyes now." She had a big smile in anticipation and actually felt her nipples turning to stone as his big eyes took in her slutty appearance.

A nervous swallow went down Ben's throat as he studied his aunt's stunning figure in her miniscule bikini. Her perfect Double D tits were squished together in the top, almost resembling two basketballs fighting to go down a hoop. The bottom was just a small, barely more than a strip cloth covering her crotch. Its tightness gave her a slight camel toe, her pussy lips just outlined.

His aunt was absolutely loving the way his hungry eyes tried to absorb every detail of her revealing outfit. Her own eyes went to his crotch that she noticed had developed a bulge. Oh my god, how have I never noticed Ben was packing? I'm getting so fucking wet. As proof, some of her pussy juice leaked into the bikini, darkening it a bit. "I'll show you the back." She turned around to show the magnificent sight of her tight ass. Both cheeks were round and full with absolutely no sag; the bathing suit bottom was swallowed by them, making it look like a thong. "Well, Ben? Are you going to tell me what you think or keep me in suspense all day?"

"O-Oh, um, yeah." Be cleared his throat as she faced him. "You do look really good, Aunt Laura..."

"I hear a 'but' coming." She smiled wryly.

He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "But... I don't think it'd be such a good idea to go around in such an outfit when a bunch of guys might be around, and say rude stuff, or look at you weird."

Is he actually jealous? He just keeps getting cuter! "I understand. We certainly wouldn't want that, now would we?" Laura's eyes were full of playfulness.

He shook his head, unable to look away from her.

She giggled. "Okay. I'll try on the next swimsuit. I think it should still fit."

Ben closed his eyes again, but couldn't help but steel a peek this time, cracking one eye open. He was just in time to see her knockers bare, both her thick nipples on full display and her vagina also visible. Her labia were slender, and she had a little meat hanging from the center, though most was tucked in. The bean that was her clit stuck out some, and there was landing strip style pubic hair above it. He had seen her in underwear before, but never naked; the image would be burned into his mind forever. How can a woman who's already smoking hot get ever hotter?!

His aunt turned her head as she went to step into the one-piece bathing suit to catch him peeking. "Benjamin, what are you doing?" She covered herself and faced him.

He jumped off the bed, his eyes wide in panic. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Aunt Laura! It was just you're so gorgeous and sexy and, and... I'm so, so sorry!" I seriously screwed up this time!

I was hoping he would peek. I don't think I've ever been this wet. The wavy-haired milf smiled and removed her hands to put her glorious body on display again. "You're a very naughty boy, Ben. Trying to peek at your own aunt naked. Were the pictures you took of me over the years not enough?"

His brain went into overdrive as he registered her damning words. She knows... She knows! Wait, does that mean Mom does, too?! He was going to start another string of apologies, but realized his aunt's demeanor; it was downright sexual, and she wasn't even trying to cover up anymore. "I can't help it. You're like a fish slathered in honey who's been put in front of a starving bear."

Laura laughed out loud. "I think that's the best compliment I've ever gotten." She cupped one of her big boobs. "What is it that you find so sexy about me, my tits?" She put her back to him and smacked one of her taut butt cheeks to make it jiggle. "Or are you more of an ass man? Although, I think your mom has me beat in that department."

"I think your ass is stunning. And no, I'm not just saying that to be nice or anything, Aunt Laura." Ben made direct eye contact.

She felt her heart skip a beat at the declaration, then giggled. "Is that so? Well, I think you deserve a reward for being such a gentleman." The forty-year-old dropped the swimsuit and walked over to stand in front of him. "I'll let you touch anywhere you want." I can't believe I'm really doing this, but it feels so damn good!

"Anywhere? Are you sure?"

"Positive." Laura winked.

"In that case..." He kneeled and wasted no time in spreading her pussy lips open to reveal more of the pink meat hiding inside.

"Going straight for the sweet spot, huh?" She bit her lip, looking down at him.

"You did say anywhere." Ben chuckled. "Your pussy is gorgeous, Aunt Laura."

"Always with the compliments. Thank you, honey."

"And it's really wet, too." He opened it a bit more, feeling the slickness of her secretions and there were even a few drops of it that hit his shirt. "Did me seeing you naked make you that excited?" He looked into her eyes, smiling.

Laura was a bit surprised at his teasing, but it was a very good surprise as her horniness increased, making her lick her lips. "I did. My pussy is still getting wetter right now. Just having my nephew open my pussy and look inside is driving me crazy."

"I think I can help that." He raised his head to extend his tongue and give her soaked twat a good lick, first placing it near the hole at the bottom and slowly trailing up; the taste of her juices was bitter and sweet at the same time. He had dreamt of tasting his aunt's sweet nectar for so long and it couldn't have been any better.

Once again, she was caught off guard by his actions and sucked in s sharp breath at feeling his wide and long, warm tongue on her slit. A surge of electricity passed through her entire body, and she knew it would only take minutes for her to cum. Why does my nephew's tongue feel so good?! She had never cum by being eaten out, but that would certainly change today.

Ben had made sure to diligently study porn videos for moments like these, though he could still scarcely believe it was happening. Gotta impress her! He let her vagina lips go to focus on her slit. Putting his tongue at the bottom, he repeated the slow lick until reaching the top.

His aunt shivered each time he did like she was in a blizzard without a coat. He continued for a minute before placing his entire mouth on her pussy and licking all around.

"Oh, sweetie, don't stop." Laura placed a hand on his head and gripped a tuft of his hair; both of her eyes were closed, and her head was tossed back.

Ben did keep going before opening her pussy again to lick inside there next.

"Oh, oh my god." She gritted her teeth, increasing her grip on his hair, which hurt a little.

Ben could tell she was approaching the end and decided it was time to ramp things up. Hopefully, her clit is sensitive like most women. Letting her cunt close, he put his mouth on her clitoris that was poked out and lightly sucked like he was slurping spaghetti.

"Fuck...!" The forty-year-old milf snapped her head forward to look down at him eating her muff. I'm about to fucking cum!

Ben started sucking a bit harder, which opened the floodgates as a powerful tremor traveled through his aunt's body. A gush of liquid sprayed from her pussyhole and spilled to the bedroom carpet a moment later.

Wow. That's the first time I've seen a woman squirt. "Wow. That was a lot." He looked at the dark spot of liquid and then her, smiling. "Did it feel good, Aunt Laura?"

She watched him, trying to catch her breath. "Did it feel good? I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my entire life."

"Do I get some kind of reward?" He chuckled and stood up.

"No, but I'm officially putting you on pussy-eating duty for the duration of our two weeks of dating."

He grinned. "I think I can manage that." Why didn't I come up with this idea sooner?

The two hit the beach once ready, and luckily there weren't many people there.

After setting up and applying suntan lotion, Ben stood up and glanced at the infinite water out in front. "Ready to swim?"

His aunt shifted uncomfortably from her position sitting up on their giant beach towel. "You go ahead, honey. I'll join you in a bit."

From the scared look on her face and worried air surrounding coming to the beach, it wasn't hard for him to figure out what was going on. "You're afraid of the water, aren't you?"

The forty-year-old jumped up with her eyebrows downturned in defiance. "Of course not!"

"Aunt Laura."

"...Maybe a teensy weensy bit." She bit her lip, looking at him, then stretched her arms out to the water. "But look at all that water! And there are a bunch of creatures lurking around in there!"

Ben had never seen his aunt so unsure but found it incredibly cute. He moved closer to grab her hand and stare straight into her eyes. "I won't let anything happen to you, scout's honor."

She giggled and squeezed his hand back. He's definitely eating my pussy when we get back home.

The two enjoyed the beach for a couple of hours before heading back home where he did indeed give her oral until she squirted again.

12