All Comments on 'Milfy Battle Ch. 03-04'

by SuperWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, please!

Knock them both milfs up!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

hot & sexy story. I hope we get to enjoy some more of this 3some.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 5 years ago
Very Good

I hope you keep this story going. I think it has quite a few chapters left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What's next?

Although I have read about that contest setting before it was fun and stimulatng to read. Mom and aunt espacially in lingerie and heels are great to imagine!

Now that his mom has let fallen her last boundaries it would be a crime to end the story. Give her some regrets and shame about what she did with her son and her sister but aunty convicts her to become Bens naughty fuck sluts who just love teasing him with their forbidden fruits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hotttt

Please write more chapters!!!!!!!

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031over 2 years ago

Don't leave us hanging, we want more!!!!!!

CercamonsCercamonsover 1 year ago

First rate writing, very hot. Thanks

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam wish there was more to this story but after 4 years don't look that is going to happen. Still good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuperWriter@SuperWriter
1085 Followers
Please read **** I hope you all enjoy my stories! And while I love writing, it is hard to do it for free. I want to make this a career and write full-time, which obviously means more stories for you guys because I have plenty of great stories waiting to be written. Trust me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES