Milfy Battle Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuperWriter
SuperWriter
1,085 Followers

She bit her lip, thinking hard and then turned away, folding her arms. "You two are adults and can do whatever you want." But I'll be damned if I stay and watch.

"Thanks, Sis!" Laura smiled happily and looked back at Ben, opening her twat even more. "You heard her, big boy. Come on!"

Rushing over, he dropped pants and gripped his rock-hard package to guide to her soaking entrance, feeling moisture other than the Jacuzzi water. He slid the wide tip along her slit, transferring the juices to it.

"Don't tease me." His aunt swallowed once, breathing hard in anticipation. It's been so long, and I'm about to get the biggest dick I've ever seen. I'm so going to enjoy this.

"Here I come." He pushed his hips forward to punch into the tight opening of her cunt. At once, her sweet walls enveloped his throbbing dick; he almost came from the sheer heat radiating from her insides and how wet she was.

Laura who was bent over in doggystyle position was in pure ecstasy, her eyes rolling up. The moment his wide cockhead had entered and stretched her open further than she ever had been, her mind almost went blank - and he wasn't even a quarter of the way in yet. Why the hell did I wait this long to fuck him?

Ben grabbed onto both her slender hips to steady himself as he shoved his steel pole deeper. Her vaginal muscles were relentless, holding on tight the whole way until he was securely embedded at the end of her meat tunnel. "Are you okay, Aunt Laura?"

She released a pleasure-filled sigh and gave a weak nod. "Yes, just keep fucking me."

He laughed a little and resumed, extracting his thick meat before plunging back into her again, the powerful sensation of her pussy sending waves of pleasure throughout his entire body.

Marie who had intended to leave found her legs rooted in place as she listened to the loud moans of her sister.

"Yes, baby! Just like that! Fuck your aunt's little pussy!" Laura cried out.

Marie's nipples had long since hardened and her pussy was starting to become a virtual swamp. As a couple of minutes went by, she couldn't fight it anymore and zipped over to bend over in the Jacuzzi beside her sister who was still getting pounded by Ben. Then, she completely yanked her bikini bottom down to expose her own messy snatch. "Sweetie, don't forget about your mother! Fuck me, too!"

Laura laughed out loud. "So, you've finally wisened up, hu, Big Sis? I promise you won't regret it." She looked back at Ben. "Give your mom a taste of what that monster cock of yours can do."

His brain was still registering the unbelievable event of his mom joining in for a threesome, but he sure as hell wasn't going to question it. Hurriedly sidestepping to stand in front of her big butt that he had fantasized so much about he saw it before he went to sleep, he placed his twitching, excited dick to the back of her vagina and penetrated her. Like his aunt, her insides were tighter than he was expecting and just as wet.

Marie thought her sister has been putting on a bit of a show moaning out loud and crying out in ecstasy, just for her benefit, but the way Ben's cock was spreading her pussy open with its impressive thickness, she mentally apologized. His dick feels so good! She had never been much of a moaner but was already letting out hot, soft ones at him just being lodged inside her.

He grabbed onto both her supple, curvy hips and wasted no time in shoving himself into her over and over. Each time his hips collided into her, it made her plump ass cheeks reverberate and jiggle. Slowing his strokes a bit, he enjoyed the view of his shlong wedged between her giant buns, like he'd had envisioned countless times.

"Aren't you forgetting about little, ol' me?" His aunt complained with a mischievous smile, smacking one of her own cheeks.

Chuckling, he went over to submerge into her waiting cunt that was still dripping wet. For the next several minutes, he switched between the milfs until the familiar feeling of an orgasm came. "I'm about to cum, guys!"

"Me too, honey! Just hold out a bit longer!" His aunt was bouncing her ass back into him and squirted only seconds later as a glob of liquid shot from her pussyhole, mixing with the Jacuzzi water. "Fuck!"

Ben hopped over and thrust into his mom right after to get her to orgasm. He reached down and rubbed her clit to speed it along.

"Oh, yes, honey! Just like that! You're about to make Mommy cum!" No sooner than she uttered the words, a powerful tremor passed through her, making her shake.

Ben got his own release seconds later with her walls clamping down on him from her ongoing orgasm; he emptied every once of his semen into her womb and backed up to watch the white spunk dribble out and hit the water.

Laura laughed as she recovered her breath, standing up straighter to face them. "That might've been the best sex of my life. We definitely have to do that again."

"What about the contest?" Ben raised an eyebrow.

Marie glanced at her pussy that was still leaking his cum and then smiled at him. "Let's be honest, we all know the contest ended a long time ago."

Ben started laughing, along with the other two women. His plan to date his mom and aunt as a contest had worked without a hitch, and he didn't know where exactly their relationships were headed, but he was definitely going to enjoy them while they lasted.

SuperWriter
SuperWriter
1,085 Followers
12