MILFY, Chocolate and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silfy69
Silfy69
218 Followers

She heard the rustle of bushes from in front of her and was able to lift her head sufficiently to see the man mountain coming through the bushes from the other side. To rescue her?

"Is hot fucking MILF bitch, yes?"

Clearly he was not here to rescue her. But where was Daniel? Perhaps he had seen what had happened and would burst through any moment? Or perhaps, worried at the size of her captors, had gone to summon help.

She heard more rustling.

"Is this the bitch who disrespected you, Dan?"

"Oh yeah!" She recognised her lover's voice. 'Disrespected'? How?

She felt him kneeling down beside her head. The hand covering her mouth was roughly pulled away.

"Daniel! What the fuck? I thought..."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." She was silenced by his anger; shocked by his venom.

"So. I'm sweet but stupid, am I? My cock's my brain, is it?"

"What are you...?"

"You sent your 'special' boyfriend an email, MILFY. But you sent it to me instead."

There was silence as his words sunk in.

'Oh fuck!' Thought Jilly, as she tried to remember the thrust of what she'd written. All she could remember was being torn between wanting to continue to enjoy his cock but feeling unfulfilled or perhaps no longer 'stretched' in terms of wanting a new high.

"Daniel. I said those things for the benefit of an old friend and..."

She was silenced again but this time by the white, man-mountain suddenly dropping to his knees with lightning speed. Danger was emitting from every pore.

"Lady. You now fucking MILF toast, yes? You disrespect, yes? We fuck up your shit, yes? Fucking MILF slut gets all the dicks tonight, yes? You get fucked up good, bitch, yes?"

His East European English was splintered but his meaning was clear.

He stood again, and with a flourish, his loose sweat pants were down to his ankles and he kicked them off. He again dropped to his knees and his semi erect cock (impressive in size by most standards, but nowhere near the baton-cock size of Daniel) was at her mouth, pushing itself toward her. She tried to resist, twisting her head but his hands grabbed her head then her hair and held her like a vice.

"Suck the fucking Pole's pole, bitch!" The others laughed at his crude joke.

"Daniel, I..."

"Fucking shut it, MILFY and suck his fucking cock."

She knew resistance was futile and decided to focus on one thing at a time. She was scared and wondered how this would end but knew that, for now, she would be the meat in an angry, testosterone sandwich.

Her lips opened and she allowed his cock to slide in. He was immediately jabbing it into her mouth, fucking her in angry thrusts. With mounting panic, she tried to control him, using her tongue to circle the glans of his penis and quickly he slowed as his cock grew with her expert attention. She let it fall from her mouth, hungrily licking the underside of the shaft.

"Let me touch it."

There was a moment's hesitation before she felt her hands being released.

She brought them to the shaft and squeezed, cutting off the blood supply and the penis started to turn an angry red then purple as she slapped it against her tongue before she dived onto it anew, making loud, hungry slurping noises.

"Danny. She fucking dirty fucking slag-bitch! She no challenge. We fuck all holes, yes?"

With that, she felt the body-builder whose name had not been mentioned yet, lift up from her arse and legs. His sausage fingers clumsily lifted up her skirt, took her flimsy thong in his hands and ripped it clean off, not bothering to pull it down her legs. She immediately felt his thumbs digging into her bare arse cheeks as he pulled them apart, exposing both her anus and her pussy which, to her own amazement, was moist and ready.

She felt his hot breath near her anus and he spat a great globule of spit onto her, mixing it into her anus and pussy.

She felt movement and assumed he was lowering his own loose clothing, a thought confirmed as she felt his thick, bulbous head pressing against her pussy.

He was pulling her pussy lips apart and testing her resistance. She couldn't be sure, but it felt incredibly thick. Suddenly, he thrusted into her and she felt her pussy being forced to expand. He didn't have Daniel's overall length, in fact the length was average, but it felt as though his cock had the diameter of a Coke can.

"Aaahhhhh! Fuck..." She spluttered, releasing the cock from her mouth. "Please..."

"Shut it, bitch!"

"That's it, Denny. Fuck bitch up. SUCK IT!"

Rick forced his cock back into her mouth and started fucking her mouth, his hands now around her neck, the threat of real violence bubbling dangerously.

Denny was pumping his 'Coke can' into her, continuing to prise her arse cheeks apart. He jabbed his thumb into her arse before pulling it out and slapping her backside hard.

The pain and indignity, thought Jilly. And yet, what was this? She could feel the first rumblings of an orgasm building. She was being roughly taken; raped and yet she was about to orgasm.

'I'm one sick MILF.' She thought to herself.

Denny's pace was increasing as was Rick's.

Jilly started to buck, unable to control the visible signs of her orgasm.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh...Gnnmmmmgghh." She let out a brief moan before Rick shoved his cock back in.

"Keep sucking cock, bitch! I'm cumming"

"Me too!"

All at once, both Denny and Rick were emptying great loads of creamy, hot cum into her mouth and pussy. She gulped down Rick's load as though swallowing a plateful of oysters and all the while, as her pussy twitched with it's own orgasm, she could feel Denny emptying a spicy hot load into her, warming the lining of her pussy.

"Fucking hot bitch!" Denny said as he continued to pump his hips to drain the last bit of cum from his balls.

Everything calmed down.

Jilly continued to suck Rick's cock even though it was already semi erect, not wanting to upset him further.

He pulled away, his hands releasing their hold from her throat.

Roughly, he pulled at the flimsy material of her Powder Blue top, almost tearing it from her. He expertly unclipped her bra and her 34EE breasts were loose.

Denny's Coke Can cock pulled out with an audible 'pop' and she felt a flow of cum dribble down her leg, so stretched was her pussy. Denny started to 'whip' and 'slap' his semi flaccid cock against her beautiful, peachy arse, trying to quickly bring blood back into it so he could go again.

He stopped briefly and pulled her skirt off. She was now entirely naked aside from her 'fuck-me' shoes.

"Turn her over!" She heard Daniel demand and instantly her legs were twisted, forcing her onto her back. Though the light was dim, she could see Daniel, completely naked; his cock stiff and as impressive as ever. Denny stood and Daniel took his place. He experimentally tugged at his cock and then placed it at her pussy before pushing into her with little effort. His size was amazing. His cock was thick like Denny's but almost a foot long, reaching parts of her that no other man could reach. She gasped; the sensation of being so full never ceasing to delight her.

While Daniel fucked his prey, Jilly noticed Rick depart, returning a few seconds later.

"Gate closed and locked. We got bitch all night if need!"

Jilly groaned both with the pleasure of Daniel's cock and at the thought of spending an entire night on a mattress in the park. Though she'd yearned for danger, she now yearned for a comfortable bed where she could entertain properly. She'd already admitted to herself that she loved to be fucked but she liked some comforts...

She was brought back to her situation by the appearance of Denny's huge cock in front of her eyes.

"Suck me hard, bitch!"

Daniel, who had been leaning over her as he ploughed his cock into her, pushed back, adjusted his angle and continued to fuck her from a more upright position and for a brief moment in the half-light, Jilly admired his toned torso as it rippled. Denny knelt down, grabbed her hair with one hand, her neck with the other and twisted her head towards his cock. It was already twitching with anticipation. Jilly widened her mouth as much as she could and started to feed the semi-flaccid cock into her mouth secretly hoping that it didn't expand too quickly, fearing she would be be suffocated on the giant meat. She tried to grab his shaft but Rick, watching from above, quickly knelt down and held her hands.

"Fucking cock-teasing bitch doesn't touch merchandise unless we-fucking-say, yes? You fucking dirty slut-whore?"

With her hands pinned above her head, her pussy filled with Daniel's enormous cock and Denny's ever-expanding cock in her mouth, Jilly felt very much like a dirty slut-whore. In her mind she'd decided to go with whatever was going to happen (not, she pondered, that she had a great deal of choice.) She had to trust that Daniel would make sure his MILF whore came to no real harm.

Denny's cock was expanding alarmingly in her mouth and her fear of suffocation started to rise within her and she started to try and buck and twist but Denny held her neck and chin firmly, his other hand gripping her hair tightly.

"Just fucking suck the dick, bitch!" She heard Denny say. She would like to see him try, she thought.

She managed to calm herself but was breathing heavily through her nostrils.

"Ahh Fuck!!" Daniel was pounding into her, hard and deliberate but there was more energy than ever before and, perhaps, more rage. This was angry fucking.

"Fucking whore bitch...Get out of the fucking way!!"

Denny was shoved aside by Daniel as he stood up and though this could have been a flashpoint, Denny understood Daniel's frustration and anger.

He stood over her, wringing his cock as it danced in front of her face, her arms still pinned.

"Fucking cum in her fucking MILF face, man!"

With little warning, the first load of hot cum jetted from Daniel's massive cock and hit her on the chin. The next jet hit her cheek and eye and the remaining cum covered her neck and tits.

Again, everything calmed for a few seconds.

"Your turn, Rick."

Even before he had sprung into action, Jilly had serious misgivings about Rick. He seemed much more unnaturally cruel than the others, as though he enjoyed dominating and giving genuine pain to his victims. A true sadist.

He came to the end where her feet were and she watched for a moment as he kicked off his shoes. He grabbed her ankles and twisted leaving her no choice but to move on to her front. She took the opportunity to wipe her cum-covered face on the mattress.

He spread her legs wide and, with little finesse, brought his hand to her pussy, rubbing roughly to check it was still well lubed from her previous fucking. She felt him slap his sizeable cock on her arse cheeks before he drove it into her pussy. She let out a gasp and braced herself.

He started fucking her and after a few angry thrusts, grabbed her arms just above her elbows, her upper torso suspended.

"Yeah! You like Polish cock, bitch! You like fucking like a fucking whore, bitch!!"

He rammed his cock hard into her, his muscular physique hitting her peachy arse with such ferocity that she could feel that she'd be unable to sit comfortably for a few days. He held her like this for a minute or so and received words of encouragement from his gym buddies.

Next, he let her arms go and she fell, face first, into the mattress.

"Uhhh!"

He lifted her right leg high, onto his right shoulder. Jilly, naturally moved on to her left side with this twist but she felt Rick's foot slam down next to her head. He was half-kneeling as he fucked her - side on - but his right foot was lifted and he planted it onto the upward facing, right side of her face, pressing down hard. He started fucking her with renewed vigour and her head was forced into the mattress by his size 11 feet. Humiliated. Defiled.

The other two were laughing but she wondered if their laughter wasn't half tinged with fear that he was a little out of control.

"Yeah. You fucking get the shit fucked out of you, old woman, yes?"

Each of his hard thrusts were punctuated with an expletive or insult.

"FUCKING..." (THRUST)

"SLUT..." (THRUST)

"BITCH..." (THRUST)

"WHORE..." (THRUST)

Her legs were spread wide and twisted and his angle was such that he was penetrating her very deeply and painfully.

"Ahhh, Uhhhh, Nnmmggh" was all she could manage but it seemed to be enough to trigger something in Rick. He started hammering harder and faster into her for a full minute, his hips a blur, hugging her right thigh as he fucked her, going deeper and harder before he suddenly let go of her, removed his foot from her face and stood. He came to her head, masturbating furiously. He grabbed her hair with the other hand, spinning her onto her back and he shot his cum load directly into her face, not pausing to warn her.

"AHHHHH Yesssss!! Fucking MILF whore loves the Polish cum...ahhhh!"

His masturbation slowed but he started slapping his cock hard against her cum-covered face.

"Suck it, fucking cock loving bitch whore."

He pushed his cock forward, forcing her to suck it, slamming her mouth onto his hot meat. She felt a few remaining trickles of cum and sucked furiously, not wanting to upset him further.

"Yes. Clean my fucking meat, you fucking bitch, whore!"

She gobbled, with fake hunger, at the deflating cock making loud slurping noises.

After a minute or two, the tight hold he had on her hair loosened and he pulled his cock from her mouth.

There were a few moments of silence as the men gathered their thoughts, wondering what to do next. Then Daniel spoke.

"Okay. I think I've shown you that you shouldn't fucking disrespect me MILFY. I'm more than a fuck machine."

She looked at him and she knew he wanted to pick her up and carry her out of there, across the park to the safety of her home. She detected that he wanted to clean her up in her own shower and then take her to bed and slowly screw her to the bed, watching her arch her back in orgasmic pleasure at his expert touch.

Denny agreed with Daniel with a grunt. She noted that his cock, though hugely impressive was now limp and showing no signs of life. Though she was looking at Daniel, she was aware of Rick unconsciously pulling and massaging his cock with one hand and furiously texting on his phone with the other, clearly not fully listening to what Daniel was saying.

"So I think we should find a hole in the fence and get out of here and..."

"Wha..? You fucking kid? No way, man! I came here to fuck her shit up! We only start. NOW we fuck her shit, yes? Don't be pussy, Dan. You need to FUCK HER SHIT UP!!"

This was a challenge.

"Rick..." Daniel was stern but calm. "We've shown her we need to be respected. She won't do it again. Now, I'm going to take her home."

Daniel extended his hand to her and Jilly took it and was about to haul herself up when she felt a hand on her hair, pulling it roughly, stopping her from getting up.

"And I say, I haven't finished fucking her fucking SHIT UP! If you don't finish the bitch, she fuck YOU again, yes?"

The two men glared at each other.

Daniel, the more intelligent of the two, wanted to find a way to diffuse the situation but also realised he couldn't lose face. The animal, Rick, had no interest in diffusing the situation (in fact it appeared he WANTED to have a fight.) Neither would drop their gaze from the other but Jilly could feel her hair being twisted and tightened in Rick's grasp.

She caught sight of Denny stepping forward. He had pumped up his phenomenal physique in a display of raw power and was staring at Rick.

"Rick. You have to back the fuck down, dude. This piece of arse is Daniel's and if he says she's had enough, she's had enough. Understand."

Rick, stared for another fifteen seconds at Daniel, intensity burning in his eyes. He then darted his eyes to Denny and stared for a few moments more, not blinking. He slowly started to release Jilly's hair.

"Okay." Said Rick and there was an audible letting out of breath from Jilly

"Okay..." Rick's tone seemed more conciliatory.

"O-the-fuck-kay. When cock get so pumped, I get...fucked up...in head, yes?"

The mood was lightening.

"Sure Rick, sure" Said Denny.

Over the next few minutes, the bizarre rape scene turned into a highly incongruous 'end-of-camping-trip' scene as they all gathered their things in the darkness, using mobile phone lights to find missing items. After five minutes of scrabbling, they seemed ready to leave. Jilly had no idea how she looked but was grateful that her clothes were at least intact so that she would be able to walk home.

They left the covering of the bushes and made their way through the park to a dark corner where Rick seemed to have already done his recon work, finding a loose part of the fencing. He pulled it up and everyone went through.

They were quickly back on the road and they walked down as though they were her personal henchmen.

When they reached her house, they stopped.

"Right. I'm going to take her inside. I'll see you guys at the gym."

"Nighty-fucking-night, MILFY." Said Rick, sarcastically.

Denny said nothing and the pair of them shuffled off.

Once Daniel and Jilly were inside, she disappeared upstairs and was shocked at her appearance. Muddied and cum splattered, she pulled off her clothes and dived into the shower, enjoying the scalding hot water and feeling the dirt fall from her both physically and mentally.

After she'd finished, she dried herself and went to her bedroom. She felt tired. Exhausted.

Daniel was sitting on her bed, still dressed and looking sheepish and angry at the same time.

She walked past him and climbed into bed, naked.

"I got you a drink and some painkillers. You should take them."

She sat up like a petulant teenager and took the drink and pills from him, swallowing them without thinking.

"Jilly, I..."

"I think we know that it's over, Daniel."

She sounded colder than she had wanted to sound. Though she knew that her stupidity with the email had caused the evening's events, she was well aware that Daniel's revenge had been out of all proportion. It had been a rape, plain and simple but he knew that she would never report it as such. He knew that she wouldn't want the prying into her life that any sort of 'action' would involve. But he also knew that if it had been over when she sent the email, it was DEFINITELY over now.

"Do you want me to stay. Just for tonight?"

"No, Daniel. From tomorrow, I'll be looking for fresh cock. Yours was good but...well let's just say I'm going to take what I want from whoever I want like you and your friends did tonight. You might see me around and I'll make sure you'll want to fuck me, knowing that I won't let it happen again, ever. Let yourself out."

Daniel stared at her for a moment and she stared back. She dropped her gaze as her eyelids started to droop.

"Go Daniel. I'm sleepy."

She turned over and was asleep almost instantly.

Her dreams were weird; a mixture of the abstract and vivid. At times she felt hands all over her but the faces were hidden. She felt cold and then hot; frightened then relaxed and virtually orgasmic.

Her final dream had her feeling trapped and held down by strong hands. She then felt someone slapping her face again and again and shouting 'Wake up, Bitch. Wake up.'

When she opened her eyes she was blinded by bright lights.

"She's coming to."

She kept blinking, trying to adjust her eyes to the brightness.

She was aware of being on a hard surface but a thin rubber mat had been placed under her. The sort that one would find in a gym. Her arms were over her head and were being held. Her legs were spread wide.

As her eyes finally started to adjust, she became aware that she was in a bright, quite low ceilinged room that had the smell of a men's locker room. She could make out heads as she stared up. In her first analysis, she counted six or seven.

Silfy69
Silfy69
218 Followers