MILFY, Chocolate and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silfy69
Silfy69
220 Followers

Suddenly, a bucket of water was thrown over her. Freezing cold. Loud laughter everywhere.

"Wake up, bitch. Time for action!" That was, unmistakably Rick's voice.

"Who wants first?"

Her eyes were accustomed to the light but her vision was still blurry as the water cascaded down her face. She shook her head and lifted it as far as her trapped arms would allow.

As her vision cleared, she looked around; quickly counting eight, muscular bodies.

"Don't worry, bitch. More coming!"

Jilly groaned.

"What the fuck? Where am I? And where's Daniel? You have to let me go! This is rape and you'll go to prison for this.."

"Put something in MILF's mouth to shut her up.

She felt brutish hands on her face and a hot, semi erect cock was shoved into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag.

Meanwhile, she felt somehow climbing in between her legs.

"Okay. Tonight we break fucking record, yes?"

Laughter and grunts.

"How many is record? Twelve? Tonight we become teenagers, yes?"

Laughter and grunts again.

She felt someone by her ear and then heard a rasping, Polish whisper.

"Yes, MILFY. You fucking get more pricks than dart board. Your pussy boyfriend not here to protect. You fucking mine now."

As he finished speaking, a hard and hot rod of meat speared her sore pussy making her sharply draw in a breath and squeal.

"And so it begins!" Yelled Rick, geeing up his fellow bulls.

After relentless abuse of her pussy for three or four minutes, she felt her intruder's cock speed its pace and grow as it started to spew its hot cum into her. He slowed, but jabbed his cock roughly into her as if forcing the last few drops of cum required additional nasty intent.

"Next"

Another set of hands were upon her and she felt another impossibly hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. It was driving into her with little resistance but equally as ferocious and cruel.

Meanwhile, another cock was hovering above her face.

Without being told, Jilly started to suck and lick the other cock for a few seconds, slurping hungrily so as not to incur the wrath of Rick before switching back. Then the cocks would change and she'd continue, twisting her head one way then the other.

Her own orgasms were now blending into one continuous stomach-lightening, breath-taking mess. Her pussy was tingling and twitchy.

The second cock was speeding to its own orgasm and she felt the hot seed seeping into her most intimate parts. Two or three more thrusts and he was again replaced.

"Come on. Keep moving!" Rick sounded like a Personal Trainer at a HIIT session.

A third cock dived in and her tingling pussy twitched again. Her lips felt so puffy and sensitive, she wondered if she'd ever be able to use her vagina again.

This third cock was fast immediately and, unsurprisingly to her, he lasted only a minute or two before he shot his load into her (perhaps a reluctant rapist? Just wanting to get it over with so was not to lose face?)

"Next!"

If the third cock had been reluctant, the fourth was anything but. It felt larger immediately and she took a moment to glance down. Denny was at her pussy and was pushing his impressive cock into her. Bizarrely, it felt like an old friend after the horror of strangers in a strange place. His body-builder's frame was impressive and glistening in the heat of the changing room (or perhaps he'd oiled himself specially!) He started slowly entering her and luckily for her she was wetter than she'd ever been. She could feel the combination of juices being squeezed out of her by Denny's huge, monster cock; dribbling in a torrent down her inner thighs and as he lifted her legs to get a better angle, the juices started to dribble down into the crack of her ass, finding her anus.

Denny was taking his time but every thrust had meaning and intent. He was very slowly picking up the pace but had been fucking her for a full five or six minutes.

"Come on, Den. Other pricks want MILF action here, yes?" Rick was trying to hurry things along. Perhaps aware that this 'dungeon' would be a changing room from the morning and he was intent on getting Jilly's 'shit fucked up' as many times as he could.

Denny responded and picked up the pace, thundering his cock into her causing her to gasp, blowing her cheeks out in pain as she took a cock in her mouth; screwing up her eyes.

Denny blew his cum - bucket loads of it - into her with little ceremony. As before, his cock left her with an audible 'pop'.

"One more then we change position, yes?"

Another cock. Spearing her with no mercy but suffering a little from the onslaught she'd just suffered at the hands of Denny's huge cock. He was a ram rod. Quite cruel and she could feel his over-sized balls slapping against her ass; Denny's cum causing a loud squelching as he thundered into her. His staying power, at the fast pace he maintained throughout, was impressive but, Jilly mused, it was no wonder as there was probably little or no friction, just plenty of warm lubrication.

Impossibly, he started to speed up as his orgasm approached. He withdrew and sent an arc of cum over her stomach and tits.

"Arrgghh! You fuck!! We agreed. All cum gets deposited in MILFs cunt, yes!" Rick was angry at someone disobeying his 'rule'.

"Get her in shower. We fuck there."

Jilly was picked up as if she wasn't there. One on each arm, one on each leg. Another hand came round and a finger was unceremoniously planted in her anus. She was carried to the communal showering area. Unlike most communal showers, these weren't the annoying infra-red or push-button varieties but had old fashioned taps. The water was turned on as she arrived and her legs were put onto the ground. They were so jelly-like, she almost fell over but was held up by the men holding her arms. They pushed her forward under the water. She half-expected it to be freezing but it was warm and welcoming. They let go of her arms.

One of the men squirted out some soap from the dispensers and slapped it onto her tits.

"Wash, bitch."

She quickly rubbed the soap into the skin of her tits and stomach and watched as the white cum was washed away from her body, the soap and cum mingling on the red tiled floor, joining the cum that was seeping from her pussy.

"Wash your cunt and arse and wash them both good."

She leaned forward, dispensed some soap and squelched some into her pussy and around to her backside, taking them at their word and poking a finger into her anus to be as clean as possible. She briefly looked around and quickly counted at least ten heads (though more seemed to be lingering, unable to get into the showering area) all staring at her with evil intent on their faces. As far as she could tell, they were all naked and all huge, ripped and fearsome looking.

The water continued to cascade down her body, washing the soap away.

She felt a hand on her head, grabbing at her hair. His other hand grabbed her neck and chin and pushed her head under the stream of water and tipped her head back. The water washed over her face in a flood, causing her to choke. Her hair was pulled back and she took a gulp of air before her head was forced under the water again. She spluttered, water flying from her mouth.

Again, she was pulled out from the water but this time she felt hands on her, grabbing at her arms and legs.

"Let's fucking do her here!" One suggested as she was manoeuvred.

Jilly opened her eyes and could just see a crowd of bodies and heads. The faces were leering at her, lost in their animal lust for her.

Someone appeared in front of her; a large black, muscular man. He stood directly in front of her, put his hands on her waist and picked her up as though she weighed nothing. He pulled her close and her bare pussy slid down his torso. She felt his over-sized cock jabbing at her anus. He adjusted himself and his huge cock found her puffy opening and half through gravity and half through pressure, she slid down on if, letting out a gasp. She was given her arms back and she wrapped them around his neck, closing her eyes rather than staring at her latest intruder. She had to admit, this felt very good.

She felt more movement behind her and was shocked to feel another warm cock, flicking against her arse. Her pussy-intruder slowed himself down, allowing his fellow rapist to find what he was looking for.

She felt some vaseline being applied to the entrance of her anus and after a few seconds, the head of an equally large cock was being fed into her.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh...Oh my...Oh...fuck...Oh!!"

"Yeah. Fucking MILF whore wants cocks in all holes. Fucking slag, bitch!!" Unsurprisingly, it was Rick who had decided he would be the first to sodomise her.

She was the filling in a 'brute' sandwich.

They started to find a rhythm between them. As one cock plunged in, the other would pull out in a see-sawing motion. The speed was increasing and both men felt as though they were growing, the shower room was steamy and hot and she felt light-headed.

"You nearly there, Rick?"

"Just few minutes more of fucking tight ass, yeah!!"

"I can't wait, man!" With that her pussy intruder started pumping hard and fast and she felt Rick stop, his cock still impaling her, allowing the other man to finish. With a loud grunt he shot his cum into her, adding two or three violent final thrusts.

He withdrew and Jilly dangled, impaled on Rick's cock in her anus.

"ANOTHER!! COME ON!!"

Another man took his place. Equally well endowed and equally muscular with a toned torso that glistened with sweat. Jilly automatically put her arms around his neck to help balance herself (or was it because she now wanted this more than she was letting on to anyone, including herself?)

He inserted his cock into her easily and it began again.

He was more intense and stared angrily at Jilly, daring her to show she didn't love what he was doing. He started faster than her previous occupant. He noticed her massive tits and squeezed them, pinching the nipples painfully causing her to wince in pain.

"Agghhh!"

"You fucking white bitches love having your pussy and arses fucked, yeah?" He was more vocal than any who had gone before with the exception of the ever-present Rick.

"Your fucking pussy's gonna be a fucking cave by the time I'm finished with it, Bitch!"

"You tell, Arnie!" Rick encouraged, his own pace quickening, his thick arms wrapped around her waist, holding her firmly.

She noticed that her legs were wrapped around 'Arnie', drawing him into her; her heels and calves pressing against his steel-like, naked buttocks.

"Fucking whore's gonna get it!"

He was like a locomotive now and Jilly could see the signs that he was nearing completion. Rick too was quickening and they were fucking her holes in perfect symmetry.

She felt the familiar 'thickening' of their cocks as blood poured into the veins in readiness to shoot their loads into her. She too was cumming hard and there was a crescendo of noise from all three and shouts of encouragement from the crowd of lustful men watching.

"AAAARRRGGGGGHHHH FUUUUCCKKK...YESSSSSSS...NNNNMMMMMMM"

Still they thundered into her, not wanting to leave a drop of their cum in their (surely) spent testicles.

Finally, as she felt the hot liquid shoot into her pussy and anus, the pace slowed and she was aware of deep, heavy breathing from all three as they gathered themselves.

There was a moment of silence.

"Who next?" breathed Rick and felt herself being lowered to the floor, her legs like jelly; barely able to keep her upright.

"I'm fucking next, you cunts!!"

A figure was pushing himself through the crowd of bodies. She couldn't make out his face but as he came through the impressive bodies, she recognised his mega cock, protruding forth like an enormous baseball bat. Daniel.

She wondered what would happen. Rick had somehow stolen into her house, drugged her and brought her to this place (wherever it may be) and had organised a gang-bang/rape. Daniel had clearly got wind of it and was coming down to rescue her.

Daniel was next to her, staring at her for a moment. He turned his glare to Rick who glared back.

Finally, Daniel spoke.

"Get this MILF bitch on my cock and let's fuck her shit up, yeah?"

Any tension evaporated and there was back-slapping all around. She watched as Daniel broke into a broad smile and gave Rick a brotherly handshake (a hug would have been weird with them both butt-naked!)

"I bet she's been like a fucking nymphomaniac for you all. I don't think there are enough people in town to fuck her. She's insatiable." Daniel was ignoring her. Was this Bravado? Or perhaps his true colours at last? She'd always assumed that she'd been in ultimate control of her tomboy but Daniel - Chocolate Blue Eyez - was, perhaps, her Master of Desire.

She had convinced herself that Daniel knew nothing of this situation. That the evil Rick had made it his own mission to have her any way he wanted. And then it all made sense. The pills that her Master of Desire had given her as she lay in her bed weren't painkillers at all. He'd drugged her with sleeping pills or at least some kind of sedative for sure. Something that had knocked her out sufficiently for him to gather her up and transport her here. Daniel's words in the park that she'd learned her lesson were clearly a decoy. He wanted to show her that whatever level her sex-obsession had reached; his sexual need and prowess could reach higher, could last longer and could outgun her in terms of depravity.

"Bring her through."

She felt strong arms gathering her up, hands grabbing at her legs and arms, a few fingers inserting themselves into her pussy and anus and handling her ripe tits, tweaking the nipples. She was the epitome of a female plaything; now powerless to resist or dissuade any of them that this was wrong because, now that her Master Desire had arrived, they seemed to all possess renewed vigour and she also wondered if him being here made this assault valid in her mind also. He had taken her to such dizzying heights during their time together that this suddenly felt like a new high; a new mountain of lust to climb and attempt to conquer.

As she was carried through, Daniel was lying on the bench where she had laid before. She marvelled, as she always did, at his rippling torso and strong legs but his cock took her breath away. It was standing proud, twitching in anticipation of Jilly's deliverance to it.

The goon squad were laughing, wanting to see her impaled on Daniel's massive spear of destiny.

They manoeuvred her into position, Daniel's cock resting at her bruised and puffy pussy lips; the head starting to find a path into her most intimate parts.

"Ready? 1, 2, 3..."

They pushed her down onto him and his full length inserted itself into her and she screamed, unable to breath as though his cock had squashed the very air out of her lungs.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH"

Her arms were released and they landed on Daniel's strong chest and she started to raise up her hips to allow his massive cock bury itself in her again.

They started to get a rhythm and she finally opened her eyes and looked directly into his. There was a brooding intensity but there was also...what? Understanding? Admiration? Love? She looked at him again and this time he was smiling but it wasn't a kind smile. Then she realised why.

She felt someone behind her and felt a large cock slapping against her back.

"Time to stretch this bitch some more".

She recognised the voice of Denny - him of the Coke-Can-Sized cock. He had fucked her twice already tonight, hadn't he? She was losing count and any sense of time. One thing she was sure of was that he had not attempted to insert his monster, thick cock into her arse before and she was sure it was impossible.

She stopped bouncing on Daniel's cock and braced herself. The room had gone quiet as the others watched, transfixed by what they were seeing.

Denny's cock felt very oily as it brushed against her back and she was relieved that he'd taken some precautions to assist his passage into her arse. With Daniel's cock already inside her, her anal passage would have been a squeeze for a normal cock, let alone one of Denny's proportions.

She was pushed forward by Denny, her face inches from Daniel's, his hot breath on her face. She waited and she felt the hot head of his cock pressing itself against the entrance to her anus. His hands were on the cheeks of her arse, pulling them apart, his thumbs teasing her anus open. She felt him start to apply pressure and when there was no movement, she felt a cool trickle of oil on her backside as one of Denny's 'helpers' poured lubricant to assist him.

He pushed again, this time with more force and his head cleared the entrance. She let out a gasp.

"Ahhhhh."

She had never experienced such fulness and she felt as though she were suffocating as he pushed into her. Denny's and Daniel's cocks were separated by the thinnest of membranes inside her.

"You in?" Daniel said.

"Just about." Replied Denny.

"Then start fucking this dirty fucking MILF's arse."

Daniel, her Master of Desire, had his strong arms wrapped around her to keep her flat against his body allowing Denny easy access. Daniel's cock was still impossibly hard inside her but, due to the angles, he couldn't thrust so all the movement was coming from Jilly but mostly Denny.

He stopped and readjusted himself, getting onto his feet and hunkering down on his haunches. In this position, he'd give his thrusting hips much more force but, Jilly guessed, he'd be unable to maintain it for long as his legs would turn to jelly.

But Denny was full of surprises.

His seemed to get bigger inside her and her moans were continuous, loud and guttural as he mercilessly fucked her arse. His pace quickened until he was thundering into her at a ferocious pace. Again, she felt him grow as he reached his climax (and as she, again, reached hers) and she felt another great stream of hot, steamy cum fill up her anal passage before being forced out of her as he continued to pump his meat.

As with her pussy, there was an audible 'pop' as he withdrew and everyone seemed to gather round.

"Fucking hell! Look at the fucking arse!! I've never seen one so wide and destroyed"

Jilly had caught glimpses of 'destroyed' arses on porn sites and knew (hoped) that any destruction would be short-lived as the muscles pulled everything back into position.

Daniel released his iron grip on her and she sat up, her tits jiggling.

"Get up on your feet, MILFY, and start fucking."

She did as she was told. The action of planting her feet on the bench and lowering her pussy onto his monster cock caused the others to gasp as her arse poked out provocatively.

She started fucking him; milking his cock with her pussy.

Daniel put his hands behind his back; the Master with his cock slave. He seemed impressed at her stamina (she amazed herself) and her movements became quicker as she reached yet another satisfying orgasm, throwing her head back. Daniel brought his hands to her pendulous breasts and squeezed, pulling one hand away to play with her clitoris with his thumb to keep the orgasm going a little longer.

When she settled, he picked her up. She was still impaled. He walked over to the lockers and he pushed her back against them to brace her. Silty's legs were wrapped around him and he could feel her pulling him closer, wanting him to want her; wanting him to need her.

He started fucking her with a new kind of ferocity. Maybe it was for show but she wasn't complaining.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fucking slag! Fucking Bitch!"

"UUhhh, Uuuhh, Uhhhhh Oh God..!"

No one was suggesting cutting in.

Daniel kept pumping and humping for a full ten minutes. He was an inexhaustible force. His cock as firm as it had been in the park. Finally, she felt a change. He was ready.

Silfy69
Silfy69
220 Followers