MILFY, Chocolate and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silfy69
Silfy69
220 Followers

"Get on your fucking knees, bitch."

He let her down and she did as she was told.

What she hadn't noticed was the others all had their cocks in theirs hands, their erections all looking dangerous, red and hot.

"Let's do this!"

With that, everyone gathered round her almost in a circle and they started spewing white, hot cum in her general direction. Some hit her in the face, some on her tits. Some on her back and in her hair. She wasn't sure but she was getting drenched in cum from ten or maybe even fifteen hungry men.

It took a further three or four minutes for them all to dump their loads onto her and they were satisfied and laughing at her. She could only imagine what she looked like.

"You know where shower is, bitch!" She heard Rick say.

She stood up on legs she wasn't sure would support her and stumbled to the shower. Some guys were already in there but were showering themselves clean, not worrying about a woman in their midst.

She took some soap from the dispenser and lathered it into her hair and all over her body. She felt sore all over but winced as hot water hit her anus and pussy. She cleaned them very gently.

When she was soap free, she turned off the tap.

She had no towel.

"Erm..."

One of the men looked at her and motioned to the exit of the shower area.

She walked through and found Rick, smirking.

"You want towel? And you want clothes, No?"

She nodded. She motioned her to a door and she walked through and then through another door to a small, smelly office.

He produced a small plastic bag.

"These are clothes for special MILF bitch. You have two minutes to get changed and then you walk home."

She looked in the bag. First she found a flannel-sized towel which she took out and held up to Rick in protest. He raised his eyebrows and looked at his watch.

"You now have 100 seconds."

She very quickly dried herself then dived back in the bag.

She found two garments and her high heeled platform 'hooker' shoes from earlier.

The first garment was a tiny skirt made of a stretchy fake leather material in soft pink. It looked as though it was meant for an 8 year old. She stepped in and strained to pull it over her pert behind. It finally snapped into place and she knew that it barely covered the cheeks of her arse. She didn't bother to give Rick any sort of 'look' as she already knew it was pointless.

Next, she dug out another ridiculously small t shirt. Again, made of stretchy material, she pulled it over her head and with a lot of difficulty, she finally pulled it over her enormous tits. Emblazoned on the front of the white t shirt was the word 'MILF' in bright red writing. It came down as far as her mid-riff, making it a crop top. She grabbed the shoes and was about to put them on the floor to put them on when Rick spoke.

"Time's up, slut!"

With that, Rick grabbed her hair and led her to another door, then another which opened onto the outside. He pushed her out.

"You can walk from here, bitch! Or maybe you get lift. I couldn't give fuck."

With that, he slammed the door.

The time, she guessed, was 4am or 5am. She could just see the beginnings of sunrise. It was chilly but not unbearably so. She had left through a fire exit and so walked around the building to get her bearings and to try to discover where she was and figure out how to get home.

When she reached the front, she realised she was on an industrial estate and in the distance could make out the giant out-of-town shops that were becoming increasingly popular. She knew where she was now and calculated that she was about 4 miles from her home and safety. Though she felt ridiculous in her outfit, she was already imagining that she could be mistaken for a late night reveller who had been the last one to leave the club or, at worst, a hooker.

Though her shoes were sky-high, she decided it was better to walk in them than risk getting injured by stepping on glass.

So she began clomping towards the giant shopping area after which she'd take lefts and rights before finally arriving at home.

A few cars passed her, slowing conspicuously as they passed. A few stopped and wound down their windows, making lewd suggestions but she either ignored them or told them to go away.

She crossed the threshold from the road to the car park of the shopping area and felt relieved to be seemingly away from the roadside where she felt conspicuous.

But within minutes, she noticed a car turning into the car park and making a giant loop before turning itself towards her; blinding her with it's lights.

It waited fifty metres away, its engine running.

She kept walking and was about to pass it by when the window opened.

"Get in, MILFY."

It was Daniel. She didn't know whether to keep walking, cry or laugh. She stared at him for a moment and then walked round and got in.

It was a relief to be out of the early morning chill.

He drove and they said nothing, both of them lost in their own thoughts.

They arrived within 8 minutes. Daniel pulled up outside and killed the engine.

Finally, he spoke.

"I guess that was pretty extreme."

She looked at him, deadpan.

"I was pretty hurt by your email."

She maintained her look.

"I'm guessing that you're pretty mad and that we're over. I'm also guessing you want me to leave you alone otherwise you'll call the police."

She stared at him for a further fifteen seconds. He stared back.

Finally she spoke.

"Next time, make sure there are more cocks, Daniel. Ten isn't enough."

With that, she opened the door and stepped out; her long legs flexing. She straightened herself on the kerbside and then leaned down into the car.

"Well? Are you coming in or what? It's been at least half an hour since I fucked a BBC."

She slammed the door and headed up her gravel drive, her arse cheeks almost on full display.

Daniel smiled and then leapt into action, ready to fuck his MILF for what remained of the night.

Silfy69
Silfy69
220 Followers