Military Lounge Fun

Story Info
Watching our Military at work.
1.5k words
4.24
3.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a part-time job delivering documents between companies and a local Military Unit. I would, 2 to 3 times a week swing into the Military Unit and pick up documents that needed to be processed and returned from civilian contractors and research centers. I would pick up the documents around noon and drop them off and then return in the afternoon and bring them back. My name is Mick by the way and I am retired Military so these processes were second hand to me. Things were a bit backed up as this was a short week, with a 4-day weekend coming up. The Military Unit would be off Friday and Monday so Thursday was the last day of the week. On this Thursday everything was running slow and I was not able to pick up the return documents until 1530 and by the time I returned to the Unit it was almost 1600. I have access to the building and let myself in, there were some late workers still around the building and all I had to do was drop off the folder on the admins desk walk through the command staff area and down the stairs and out the side door and my week was over.

This sounds pretty simple but with a couple of minor issues and an unexpected show. As I walked in the building, I ran into SSG Helman who proceeded to talk about every topic in the encyclopedia Britannica. This went on for 35 minutes that I will never get back and only ended when his wife called him and asked where he was. Now during this time, people filed by and out of the building so I figured at 1650 I would be the last person in the whole building. I grumbled and walked down the hall and up the stairs and then back down the hall to the Command Group area and noticed the main doors to the area were closed. This was a bit odd as I had never seen these doors closed. The handle was locked but luckily the door was not completely pushed shut so it didn't lock. I walked through and pushed the door closed and waited for the click of the lock.

I walked into the Command Group entrance and leaned over the counter and dropped the document folder on the desk. I pulled out my phone to check my messages and heard what sounded like voices or singing. No messages and I started walking through the office area and the room right before the stairs to leave was the lounge and as I approached, I slowed my pace as I did hear noises. Luckily for me the lights were on the night light setting and only had the corner lights on. I leaned around the edge of the door and my heart skipped a beat. A certain SFC Gilmore was on her knees with her head bobbing up and down with the appropriate slurping noises between the legs of a man I did not recognize. I did notice a uniform jacket with Major rank and a name Tilman on the tab.

Well, well, well it was looking like the good Major Tilman was enjoying a little relaxation after a hard day at work with the help of good SFC Gilmore. Now I could have simply backed up and quietly kept to the shadows of the hallway and slipped down the back stairs and out to a long weekend. Well, that is, I could have but being the closet voyeur and exhibitionist, this was one of those opportunities that you just can't pass up.

Now back to the action, Gilmore was absolutely phenomenal when it came to her oral skills with a hard cock and apparently the term deep throat was something in her vocabulary. Tilman wasn't complaining from the sounds of his moans and that his eyes were closed and his head was thrown back. Well, I was holding my phone, which has a very good camera and I thought, what the hell, this would make for a great entertainment source on cold winter nights.

I positioned myself in the shadows and very carefully turned on the video recording and watched intently as the sexual energy in the lounge began to grow. Tilman was getting to the point where a BJ was not enough and he pushed Gilmore's head back and stood up. He grabbed her by the ass and picked her up and laid her on the couch, removed the rest of his clothing and with purpose removed all of Gilmore's clothing as well. Now both completely naked he pulled one of her legs up on the back of the couch and the other over his shoulder and began to lick and suck on Gilmore's pussy. Gilmore was enjoying the attention and I could smell the scent of sex in the air and to be honest it was having an effect on me and especially my dick. Yup, hard as a rock!

Tilman stood and picked Gilmore up like picking up a stuffed doll and promptly and without circumstance impaled her on his cock. She responded with a very audible moan and gasp. He quieted her by sliding his tongue into her mouth. He began a steady grinding and a small bouncing of her up and off his cock only to drop her right back down and thrust his hips up at the same time. This action created a very distinct sound of sex that would not be confused with anything else. It was obvious that Tilman worked out, he was holding Gilmore up without even the appearance of fatigue and this standing fuck continued for a good 5 to 6 minutes. Tilman decided to let Gilmore do the work and sat back on the couch and let Gilmore ride his cock for at least 10 minutes. Changing positions was swift and fluid, Gilmore was now under Tilman with his ass pumping strongly between her legs and the slapping sound of his balls on her pert little ass was a definite turn on. They were both making noise now, not muffled sounds but all out sex grunts and vocalizations, "God don't stop, fuck me, fuck me!"; "You like that? You horny slut, you like that cock in your wet pussy?" -- you know, shit like that!

Tilman swung Gilmore up and over the coffee table and began a furious pounding doggy style but this also pointed Gilmore and Tilman directly in my direction. Now my involvement with the situation left me frozen to my spot as well as holding the phone while I was videoing the action. One or both of them seeing me in the shadows didn't even occur to me. Tilman was too focused on watching his cock piston into Gilmore's pussy to notice anything but Gilmore on the other hand was looking right at me. Now I figured if I didn't move, I could simply appear to be part of the shadow. She must have exceptional eyesight. At first, she just rolled her eyes back as she braced for the pounding she was getting and then she shifted her gaze slightly and I could tell she was able to pick out my form from the shadows. To my surprise, she said nothing. Whether it was just being caught up in the moment or not wanting to cause a scene or some other reason, only she knew at the time.

Tilman's pace had increased to an absolute power fucking rate and the only thing holding Gilman across the coffee table was Tilman's hands on her hips. Loud, holy hell he was grunting like a bull breeding a cow in heat. Gilman was gasping at the assault but from the look in her eyes was enjoying every second of it. She groaned and her breathing seemed to stop and her legs shook as an orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. Tilman was right behind her and drilled her pussy like a machine and then slammed to a stop inside her and practically screamed as he unloaded his hot seed into her love box. Tilman collapsed back onto the couch and pulled Gilman on top of his lap. She now focused on the hallway and I stopped the video.

Moving like I was skating I shifted around and through the exit doorway, glancing back one more time, I could have sworn that Gilmore was smiling right at me. It would turn out later that she was indeed. I floated down the stairs and out the exit door; made it to my car and off the base before you could shake a stick.

Now here is where things get interesting and has led to many a new adventure. Gilmore reached out to me the very next day and asked if I would like to have coffee that very Friday afternoon. I of course agreed and looked forward to see what she wanted. That at this point, is another story completely and leads to a whole new adventure and a special friendship.