All Comments on 'Military Men - Wilfred'

by jensengarde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy

Soldiers can be so sexy. I love the arm pits! Give them some chest hair too, and hair for the sexy abs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mercy!

That was GOOD. Your writing sounds professional, as if you're an established mainstream author who is also writing fabulously raunchy stories. In any case, I am really happy to have read this gem!

timmywellstimmywellsover 8 years ago
Raw and erotic

I loved the story. Thanks for sharing.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindover 8 years ago
Hot and nasty

I loved the armpit worship too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Semper Fi

When I was in the marines,so many men were depressed that they were away from home.And there lovers.Alot of the men didn't really know or didn't want to spend money for sex.And these guys were horny fucks.I really mean horny guys.Alot of them would just watch pornos and jack off.I would go to different guys roooms all the time.And we would drink then end up watching pornos.We didn't care about jacking off since were all men.And usually we would have 2guys per room.Well I was really getting horny looking at these naked men jacking off.So I decided that I would suck their cocks ,all the time.And who was in the room at the time .usually it be 2or3guys at a time.I said if you want me to suck your cocks .You guys can't jack off no more they all agreed to it.So when ever anybody wants a blow job .They all come to me.I was giving blow jobs to atleast 15. Guys a month before I got out.Iam was so happy for them agreeing to let me suck their cocks.Now I'm home and I suck my brother and a couple neighbors off.I so glad I'm a faggot.And some want there asses lick to.If you haven't had sex with a man.Try it you will love it.promise :-)

MaricopamanMaricopamanabout 7 years ago
Military dick

Yes, I loved the story. The thrill of sucking a dick with the threat of discovery was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I served over twenty years in the military, and based on my experiences this story rings true. Soldiers away from home and horny needed release, and I was eager to provide it by sucking their cocks. I am now retired, from the military but not from cock sucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous