MILK BATH - Femdom Smut

Story Info
He's going to start loving milk!
2.5k words
3.56
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Female's P.O.V~

He had never preferred milk. He would always say that it tasted weird. But I was going to change that mindset.

His skin glistened as he slipped into the bathtub, letting the white fur of milk turn his skin snowy. The only difference, this fur wasn't warm.

His perfectly toned body looked delightful, covered with milk. His chiseled abs and masculine chest made the whole sight more astonishing for my eyes.

A perfect delicacy.

The cold milk gave me chills. I could only imagine what his entire body felt, all soaked when I was dazed just by dipping my hand in the bathtub, filled with milk.

Coldness in the thawing season was bending my consciousness as I swayed my fingers in the bathtub beside his waist, watching him struggling to adjust to the coldness.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub, driving my palm to his face and caressing him as he consented to my touch, rubbing his face into my palm. His skin. Soft, mellow, and milky.

A few inches apart from me, I had set roses along with a glass of milk, right beside them, he rested his head.

Why? He asked. "You'll soon find out."

His chest puffed up as his breaths paced, reacting to the chilly milk, hugging his body and my warm palms, kissing his face.

He looked like an angel. So delicate yet sturdy.

Regarding him, I drove my fingers to his lips, caressing the tenderness he held in his lips.

He puckered his plump pink lips, kissing my thumb, as I further dragged my fingers down to his chest, still regarding his eyes with calmness.

He kept gazing at me as well, as I reached to his chest and caressed it, moving to his nipples.

I relished the look in his eyes. He was overwhelmed, waiting patiently for my next move.

And I waited.

As I drew my fingers over his nipples, gently rubbing them, never giving him more. I waited for him to give in to me, more and more. To give me his control. His all.

I bet he couldn't feel much, but it was enough to send shivers down his back.

I wanted him to turn antsy and when I saw him slither his body into the tub more and passionately. As if he was begging with his body for more. I twisted his nipple, turning his muffles into loud squealing moans.

It might have stung more in the cold milk.

To add more to his stimulation, I planted my warm mouth on his cold nipple, sucking it, but gently. I bet the other one was feeling alone.

He gasped and moaned, exhaling in gratification as he struggled to pull himself up and let his nipples above the milk.

Not minding his movements, I slurped and licked the milk off of his nipple, letting the air hit it. "It's like you're begging for the torture."

His moans were intoxicating and dangerous for me, arousing me more and more.

He was struggling because of my lips, in the bathtub, trying to hold the edges where I had rested my other hand to support myself.

Male's P.O.V~

I was unclothed in the cold milk. But my whole body was burning. The fact that I disliked the milk had completely disappeared from my mind. My length was twitching, and my heart was beating faster than it should have been.

I watched her lips squeeze only one of my nipples like she was trying to get some milk out of it as she accompanied her lips with her hands. Squeezing my breast.

"It is said only boys and old men can have swollen breasts. But I just turned that fact into a myth."

God! Why did she say that? It made me embarrassed, but more turned on.

I was aching to touch her, but I couldn't. I was struggling to let alone get a grip on myself. Holding onto the edges.

I moaned out her name, watching her slowly step into the bathtub and sit up on my thighs as she glided her lips to my other breast.

This time, she sucked harsher than before, biting and licking it as she twisted the other one.

I moaned and jerked my body, feeling so much at one time. She sucked my nipple like she was hungry.

Until now, only one of my nipples was sore. Now the other one wasn't left behind. She made sure I feel her for days.

When I feel the fabric of the shirt rubbing or when the air brushes against them. They'd feel numb and would sting. I'd feel her lips, her breaths, her fingers, and her domination.

She said she loves reminding me to whom I belong. She said, she always wants herself in my head, to live and breathe there.

Abruptly, she bit around my nipples, making a circle around both of my nipples. "God! Please!"

"What's God doing? It's me! Your owner."

I cried out, trying to grasp her face. But she slapped them away. "Who said you could touch me?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I gulped hard, soaking my dry throat as her lips drove to my neck.

"I didn't hear you." She whispered, squeezing my breasts and licking my neck.

"I'm. I'm sorry, mistress." She crackled.

I could feel her smirk near my ear, planting gentle kisses, after.

"Good boy." She started mildly grinding her hips on me, leaning back as she watched me moan to her hips. And I watched her, enjoying, me.

Her white shirt. Which had gotten soaked from milk. Her exposed curves, her breasts, and her tiny waist.

Her nipples. Which perked up, poking from the shirt. I was totally under her control and she very well recognized it.

But quickly she amazed me with her teeth digging into my neck.

I cried and whined from the pain, feeling her staining me more. On the other side of my neck, along my jawline, collarbone, and shoulders.

"Beautiful. I wish you could see yourself right now." I felt myself twitch more because of her words and felt myself getting more and more agitated.

But she was not even near to being done with me.

She picked up the rose and started to drive it on my chest, gliding it to my nipples, to my lips, and my face.

She watched me collect the softness of the rose inside my stomach.

I never realized softness can be as arousing as roughness can.

Furthermore, I watched her, showering the rose petals she plucked over me and felt some of them stick to my bare chest.

What is she going to do? I wondered.

And soon, she started rubbing the dry rose petals to both of my nipples, as she watched me, sitting calmly on my abdomen.

It was rough, yet gentle. I could feel her thumbs through the petals, pressing the roughness of the rose onto my stinging nipples.

Just a few minutes ago, what I presumed rose as soft and delicate, but to my new presumption, they could also be rough.

When rubbed with perfect lust. They could feel dangerous and exhilarating. They can make you love the sensation more and need it more and more.

Your body loses control, you don't realize what you should be feeling. It just feels so exaggeratedly good.

And you end up wanting more. And more. And more.

I moaned, unable to keep my eyes open. And while I was busy losing my mind, she shifted to my length.

I felt the little fabric between her thighs rubbing on my cock. It was torture. To be able to feel her yet not feel her.

She kept rubbing the petals to my nipples with the same speed, chuckling at my moans and moaning as she rubbed her clothed pussy lips around my length.

I couldn't think, form words, or breath properly. But I wanted more. So, I yanked her hips towards me, riling her.

And as I expected, she didn't like my misbehavior.

She slapped my face, quickly choking me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She was displeased. She growled, "I don't think it's enough for you. You need to be tortured enough, so you know your place." I saw anger in her eyes. The anger I needed.

"Yes, I need to learn. Teach me!"

The next that left my mouth were moans, squeals, and cries as I struggled to hold on to the bathtub and control my body. It was impossible.

Because she was flicking her tongue on my nipples, rubbing and twisting them. Biting and stimulating them with the petals as she ground her pussy harder against my length. Which was leaking more and more pre-cum.

"Mmm. The internet was right." She laughed, "It tastes sweet. I just needed to grate the rose petals right. Thank you for helping me."

She's so unexpected and uncanny.

Female's P.O.V~

"Do you want to know how sweet it tastes?" I invited, ghosting my lips over his.

He could barely keep his eyes open as he nodded, whispering. "Yes."

"I can't hear you."

"Yes! I want to know!" He cried, raising his lips to mine. I could see the temptation in his eyes. Greed and craving. His eyes were like he would die without it.

I quickly took his request and kissed him deeper, driving the taste into his mouth with my tongue.

He flicked his tongue in my mouth, sucking the air away from me as I yanked myself away from him. "You still have so much left in you."

The way he gazed at me challenged me. I wanted to wash that smugness off his pretty crying face.

So, I drove him in.

I drove his twitching length inside me, feeling him almost reach the end. But with my panties still, on, he could not reach the end.

He could feel me but with the fabric between us. "It's like a condom, is it not?" I whispered, moaning to his muffling mouth as I added, watching him quiver and struggle. "Very helpful."

I moaned to his dick, feeling it soaking me more and more. He was big as ever, twitching and leaking inside as he tried making his way inside me, but was stopped because of the fabric between us.

I bet he's cursing himself inside his head.

The panties between us made it sexier for me. I liked it all. I was enjoying it more than ever.

"Please let me feel you!" He begged, making me chuckle.

That was quick.

"You are feeling me. There's just a tiny distance between us."

He could not go deep inside me but could feel most of me.

"Plus, you always cum to fabric quickly. You always say," I started mocking, moaning my next line just like he moans, "Mistress, it feels so good. So, good. I can't take it. I'm going to cum."

It was so fun, teasing him, mocking him, and showing him his real place.

He clenched his jaw. "What happened to that?" I rode him with gentle speed, keeping my pace and his place in a position. "You cum so much when I rub any cloth on your greedy cock."

"I know. I know." He growled and whined. "Oh, god! It does feel good. But. But not like you."

He cried. Kept his begging going on, on how badly he wanted it. "I'll be a good boy. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for provoking you. I will not do that again."

"Oh, I need to shut you up."

Male's P.O.V~

And she did.

She kissed and filled my mouth with the milk she set in a glass beside my head. "Drink it." She took another sip of the milk and kissed me again, filling my mouth again.

Her moans were riling my cock as she paced her hips on me. I heard the water splash with her each thrust. Loud and sharp. Quick and hard. It drove me insane.

I could feel pure pleasure in her moans. I could feel her tightening, but not enough. I was not fully inside her and I needed to be.

I was aching to feel her clench around the tip of my cock, to make me drool from my cock.

To pleasure her right. To make her moan louder and to make her cum so much. To release my edged orgasm. I needed to be fully inside her.

"You never liked milk. I bet you'll start loving it now." She continued, tormenting me more.

"Please! Let me in you!" I kept on moaning, begging, and forgetting that I ever hated milk and drinking it as she ordered me to.

"So, you like milk now?" She asked, moaning and riding me with her clothed pussy.

"Yes! Yes, I do. I'll drink milk from now on and I'll be a good boy. Please, just let me feel you."

She shut my mouth again, making me drink the whole glass as she started sucking my nipples, moaning, and scratching my chest.

I could feel her moans under my skin, and my dick twitching and leaking more inside her.

The fabric between us was killing me. It was driving me crazy. "Oh, please!" I cried out, feeling myself getting closer as she rode me faster and stronger, covering my mouth with her hand.

"Shut up!"

I muffled, telling her that I'm close. "I'm going to cum." She laughed, moaned, and slapped me again.

"I said shut the fuck up. You said you'll be a good boy, right? Be that bitch right now or I'll stop."

Her threat was as real as her glaring eyes at me.

So, I kept my words quiet. Just moaning and twitching to her tightening pussy. I could feel she was so close. So was I.

Her body shrugged and her palms started slithering from my mouth as I struggled to hold my hips in the discipline. I wanted to thrust into her. To fuck her rough, but I wasn't allowed.

"Please!" I muffled again, receiving another hand on my throat, narrowing around me.

She kept her dark eyes on me, quivering as I felt her cuming. I felt the warmth leaking from her covering my length as she kept riding me until she released every drop of cum from her.

"I'm so close to. Please! Please, let me cum!" I begged, whining like a bitch.

I begged, crying my eyes out, but she got up.

She got up, standing tall right in front of me as she looked down at me like I was an object to her.

"Please, let me cum!" I moaned, in hopes of melting her heart. But she didn't listen. I had made a mistake to challenge her and now, I regretted it.

"I'm sorry. Please, I won't misbehave from now on." I begged, watching her step out of the bathtub.

"You can punish me. Mistress, please. Say something. I'll be a good boy. I promise." I kept begging, watching her wrap her body in a robe.

"Sorry, please! Forgive me! Punish me, please!"

But she left without a word, leaving my quivering body in milk, which I had forgotten was cold.

All I could feel was a thawing sensation all over my body and regret, sinking in a milk bath and beautified by rose petals.

My body was aching to cum. To get a release, but I never got one.

__________________________

END OF THE SMUT