Milk Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do whatever you want," he said, and it was quite clear to her that the scope of 'whatever' was vast and deep and wide.

***

Adam didn't regret telling his mom that he would do what she wanted. He didn't regret urging her to start up the intimate suckling sessions again. He didn't even regret having to walk away with a hardon, as they split to go their separate ways for the night. What he did regret was that he'd have to make it through the night before their next session.

In his room, he wasted no time in dropping his pants, revealing the wet spot in his underwear, and the tent under it. His cock sprang free when he dropped them next, and he stroked once, intent on coming as fast as he could.

Boom. One stroke, and he was flinging cum at the ceiling, delivering three lines of white spunk on the paint. He fell back on his bed, trying to aim his cock at his stomach, and still managed to get his chest covered. What the fuck.

He'd never come that far before, or that quick. As his dick calmed down, oozing a puddle onto his belly, he could smell his own scent filling the room. Apparently, you could overcharge these things.

The massive ball of tension he'd been carrying since his mom first climbed onto his lap that evening eased, leaving him drained in more ways than one, so after wiping himself with his underwear, he climbed under his blanket, naked, and dropped into a deep slumber.

The next morning was announced by his alarm. Once again, he was fully refreshed after a full night's sleep, and a nightcap of warm milk. He lay in bed, his mind full of the session the night before, and his mom's final query: 'What if I was okay doing more?'

She hadn't said what that meant, so he was full of ideas about what and how far that could mean. Sessions in the nude, like she'd teased him about? Handjobs? Blowjobs?? That last one felt like it was too far. It was easy to get into some heavy petting, considering how intimate the sessions were, but a blowjob was just plainly one step short of having full on sex.

His mind slipped neatly aside from thinking that far.

Adam knew one thing: he'd do whatever she wanted, whatever it may be.

They were both tested over the next few days, as their sessions were full of desire and passion, kissing and touching, riding and pushing. They managed to pass the test each time, not going any further than they already had. It was all in the name of milk, right?

After the 4th day of multiple sessions per day, his mom sat him down again.

"So, we've gotten back to where we were, production-wise, but I think we've stalled again," she said, sounding perfectly perplexed.

Adam watched her, sitting near him, his dick hard in his pants through pure proximity. He knew his mom's body fairly well by now, and could imagine her skin under his hands quite easily. It distracted him. He tried to shake himself out of it, and listen to her concerns.

"Umm...yeah, I guess I noticed it." He hadn't. He spent each session just enjoying the moment, not judging how much she was producing. "What do you think we should do?"

"I've given it a bit of thought. I wonder if we're just not pushing me far enough."

That made no sense. Adam turned it over in his head a bit, but drew a blank. "Pushing you far enough?"

"Yeah. You know how my milk seems to only come in when we are close? Connected? I really felt the bond between us that first time, when you had your shirt off. Can we try that again?"

Yes. He flashed back to the feel of her bare tits on his chest. Yes, a thousand times yes.

Trying to keep it cool, he said, "Sure, we can try that."

She smiled, and said, "Thanks."

The next session was exactly that. Them both topless, and Adam noticing that she touched his shoulders and chest a lot, and was more vocal. He couldn't say if she had produced any more milk, but she seemed happy, so he was as well.

A few more days, and then he met her in the living room and almost the same talk was had. Milk had increased, but not by enough. Could they try something new? This time she asked if they could wear shorts in the sessions. That way she could feel closer.

Hell yeah.

The first time he felt a little self-conscious, waiting for her on the couch in only shorts, with a sizable bump in his lap, but as soon as he saw her appear in the doorway, he forgot about it.

She was just wearing white shorts, nothing else, her breasts swaying and bouncing as she padded towards him. His mouth went dry, and he frantically tried to work up some saliva, as she mounted him on the couch.

It had been going on for a week, but he never got tired of feeling her fully settle herself on him, ready for a session of sucking. This was no different, and now he could feel her soft legs on his, the added feel of yet another connection point between mother and son lifting his excitement further. It was a rare session where he didn't come in his underwear now. His mom seemed to expect it, but it wasn't discussed.

Discussion was kept to seemingly innocent topics. How much milk was he getting? What could they try next to increase it? Was he free to milk her?

That last came up when he was busy studying, as finals were next week and he tended to lose track of time. He was in his room and didn't hear his door open.

"Hey," came her voice.

Adam turned and saw her there, in nothing but shorts, and felt his cock rise in his pants. "Hey," he croaked.

"I know you're busy, but do you think you could take a few minutes to milk me?" She said it with an impish grin.

He had to clear his throat, but managed to get out, "Always."

Adam followed his topless mother to the living room, before realizing that he'd forgotten to change into shorts for the session. He turned to go back to his room, but stopped when she spoke.

"Where are you going?"

"I forgot to put on shorts, I'll be right back," he said quickly.

"Oh... It's okay, just wear your underwear. It's the same as shorts, right?"

It wasn't the same, and he thought they both knew that, but he wasn't going to argue.

"Here, if it makes you feel better, I'll just go undies as well." Without hesitation, his mom stripped her shorts off and she was wearing just panties. Not granny panties, but thin bikini panties.

"Ah, mmm, okay," he rasped, and undid his pants, letting them drop to his ankles. The tent he'd made was pointing forward, freer than it had ever been around his mom. She stared at it, as he was at her panties.

He took his shirt off, and then he was there in socks and boxers, feeling a bit silly.

"The socks seem a bit extra, don't they?" his mom asked.

He nodded, following suit, then sat down on the couch. He watched, rapt, as she climbed aboard. Always before, his hardon was safely encased in his shorts or pants, and so she could just sit on it. Now his cock was hardly affected by his loose underwear and he was pointing straight up.

"Oh, I guess we didn't think that part through," said his mom.

"No," he whispered.

Things were penetrating his thick skull. The now normal sight of his mom's bare breasts took on a whole new aspect when she was astride him in just panties. Her bare legs and feet, and even most of her butt, were touching him all over. Adam groaned at how hard he was. He was sure he'd come at the slightest touch.

"Can I move it a bit, do you think? I need to get closer so you can milk me."

She'd said it again. He nodded.

Adam felt a touch, and winced, thinking he would explode, but magically didn't. His mom had used a thumb to push on his head, pointing him to his stomach, and then shimmied forward.

Her normal position on him, her breasts in his face, but now with her pussy and his dick separated by two very thin pieces of cloth, had his heart cramming into Adam's throat.

"MMmm, that's better," she murmured, before lifting her tit to him. He instinctively latched on, and she moaned deep in her chest.

"Ohhhh, this will make the most milk yet," she said, before starting her riding motion on him.

It was too much. He could feel the heat coming from her, soaking into his cock. Her motion with her hips was pushing against his rigidity, ensuring that he was pressed hard into her. Adam tried his best to keep his focus on his suckling, but every time she moved he was distracted by the feel of her on him. Her hands on his naked shoulders, roaming over his skin.

He couldn't hold out, he had to move, to fuck, to thrust. As before, he grabbed her hips to aid in his own pelvis rolling, except this time she only had the little panties on, the rest was bare flesh.

"Oh, Adam," she groaned at his touch, as his fingers dug into her haunches, pulling her into him, her pussy riding up his shaft.

He grunted into her breast at the feel of wet heat on his tip. What? But then they were moving again, his cock thrusting up, her moving back towards his sack. When they crashed together, he felt it again. The friction from his underwear was gone, and instead he felt silky smoothness running up his shaft, before a moist kiss was placed on his head.

Something was wrong, no, something was right. Something felt very right, and he wanted more of it. He thrust harder the next time, and shuddered as the slippery heat seemed to stroke his entire cock. It was even getting on his balls when they retreated.

Adam wasn't going to look. He assumed it was because his boxers were getting wet, and were just feeling better than they ever had. He kept up the motion, hands still gripping his mom's hips, each thrust getting longer and more exaggerated as he tried to run the length of his cock along the slippery heat.

He was so focused on how his cock felt, that he didn't notice his mom. How her hands were locked like talons on his shoulders. How she was moaning at the end of each thrust. His suckling had stopped, and instead he was playing with her nipple with his tongue.

On one of his thrusts down, with his mom riding high over him, his cock slipped under her, and got caught briefly, before slipping forward moving upwards, his shaft running through the wet heat again. The next downward thrust did it again, and this time he lost his rhythm, as there was no slip, and they stopped dead. It was painful, but not enough to cause damage. They stayed there a split second, and then he felt one hand move off his shoulder and down between them, hunting for the spot where they met.

"Oh well," she said, and then she moved her panties to one side, and suddenly the blockage was gone. All that was left was glorious pressure, as his head split her labia and spread her open, and then she was descending on him in a slow, steady plunge. The tight, wet, entrance to his mother's womb sank down over his shaft with a tight squeeze.

"Aaaahhhhh," he gasped, the feeling overwhelming his senses.

"Oh, Adam, you feel wonderful," his mom said, and then she was riding him again, and he could only sit there and do his best not to come. It was futile, of course. He was so turned on, so stunned by being in her, that he blew his load almost immediately.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh," he gasped, as each spasm delivered his spunk inside of her. For her part, she didn't stop moving, still rolling her hips on his lap. Her molten interior stroked his spasming cock, milking it for all that he had.

"Aaahhhhh," sighed his mom.

Adam laid his head back on the couch, eyes closed, and basked in the rain.

Rain? Blinking his eyes open, he looked upon a wonder. His mom on his lap, wide hips straddling him, her head thrown back and mouth open, quivering through an orgasm. He could feel her vagina pulsing and clenching down on his still hard cock. Through it all, the most wondrous thing was the perfect arcs of milk spraying from both nipples, drenching them both.

He couldn't hold back, and grabbed her in a hug, pressing his chest against hers, their skin slipping and sliding. Seeing her mouth open as if in invitation, Adam captured it with his, feeling her respond instantly with her tongue meeting his.

Arms wrapped around each other, caressing and stroking, lips and tongues moving, fighting to taste and to be tasted.

At one point his mom pulled her mouth off of his, and pushed him to her breast, hissing, "Suck!"

He did, drawing in a mouthful. Before he could swallow, she had dragged him back to her mouth and then they were sharing her milk, the sweet nectar swirling between their tongues and sliding down their throats. She did it again, and they had another mouthful to fight for.

"Fuck, Adam! Suck on my tits, I need to feel you drinking from me," she urged, moving him to her tit again.

He was not going to complain, although he did want to kiss her more. His mom's milk filled his mouth over and over, as she cradled his head to her, fingers entwined in his hair. A familiar humming drifted through the room as he drained her. The soporific effect of the warm milk in his belly, and the music in his ear, had Adam in a kind of hazy half-sleep while he nursed. After a bit he was swapped to her other breast, and he had even more milk to drink.

It was comforting, and intimate, and Adam wanted to do it again. Many times.

Eventually her other breast was drained, and she was moving away from him, letting his soft member fall from her vagina onto his wet boxers. He could see her red, engorged labia next to the gusset of her panties as she rolled off of him. She must have seen where he was looking as she pulled her panties over her, hiding from his gaze. He followed suit, tucking his dick back into the hole of his boxers.

It seemed that maybe there would be some awkwardness after they had surrendered to lust, but his mom surprised Adam by leaning over and hugging him again.

She said in his ear, "I'm going to have a shower to clean up, and then head to bed. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I think our new method will have me making enough milk to donate. I love you!"

And then she was gone. Adam sat, stunned by it all, until he started to feel cold and sticky from the milk covering him. He went to shower, mind filled with incredible events and subsequent feelings. He'd said he would do whatever it took, and had no regrets.

No matter how long it took, no matter how many times they had to try, he would do THAT again.

***

Mary slowly woke up, awareness expanding. She felt good. Relaxed. It was Saturday and she had nothing to do. Nothing except her sessions with Adam to continue the lactation regime.

She stretched in her bed and frowned as something nagged at her. Was she forgetting something? Some appointment or chore? She couldn't think of a single thing.

There was nothing like a casual fondle of your own body while lying in bed, and as she did each morning, she squeezed her boobs to see if they had gotten bigger. With a wince, she eased up on the squeeze, as they were tender. One might even say sore. They were also very full, the skin stretched and taut. Oh yes, she was producing much more milk now. She'd have to get Adam to take some off the top before attempting to pump. It seemed like now was the time to start measuring for volume. Maybe she could start donating soon!

It wasn't until her hand roamed south, drifting over her trimmed pubes to her labia, feeling them a bit sensitive, that last night's events came thundering back.

She'd fucked Adam.

Tits and pussy forgotten, Mary closed her eyes, trying to recall what she'd done in as much detail as possible. She hadn't even been drunk! Not that it would have excused anything, but it would be easier to forgive herself.

Piece by piece she rebuilt from start to finish what they had done. Had he seemed uncomfortable or reluctant at all? Ashamed? Guilty? Nothing came to mind.

The only time he'd seemed uncomfortable was when he'd become stuck at her entrance, her panties the only thing preventing him from entering her. The pressure of his cockhead against her opening had been wonderful, but they couldn't stay like that. She had meant to fix the situation, to move his manhood and get them back on track, but when she'd put her hand where they were joined, it became a decision between moving him or her panties.

Knowing her will power, it was no shock that the lure of shifting her panties to one side, to let him in just a little bit, had won the day. The little bit had turned into a long bit. Each inch she took of his cock led to another inch, and another, until he was fully inside of her. She was hooked. Gone, baby, gone. Naturally, she had to lift up, to feel him move in her, and then he was coming.

A teenager with a hair trigger, go figure. In the end it hadn't mattered, as he had stayed hard enough for her to continue to ride him, his thickness strumming her nerves just right, and she had come soon after.

They kissed, and then he fed. Mmmmm, he fed. The thought of him nursing from her spawned a warmth in her middle. Instinctively grabbing hold of a breast, she was again reminded they were full, and too tender to womanhandle. She needed Adam, in more ways than one.

Unsure of what she would find, Mary got out of bed and padded naked down the hall to his room. Silence. Well, of course, it was Saturday, and he was a teenager. A light knock on his door produced no response, so she cracked it open and peered inside.

A stir and a rustle. "Mom?" came his voice from the dark.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, I just wondered if you could help me - well, if you could milk me."

She knew that her son was fixated on the milk part of their sessions, and so while it had been a tease last night to use the phrase, today felt more natural. He was milking her, with his mouth, for sustenance.

Mary did her best, as always, to ignore the other gratifying aspects of their actions.

"Um, sure, yeah, of course," he said, voice quickly becoming firmer and more awake. "Should I meet you on the couch? Do I... ah, are shorts okay?"

He was asking how far they would go this time. If she intended for them to fuck again. They both knew the question, and she was pretty sure they knew the answer.

"Actually, I'd had another position come to mind after last night. Your father and I used it a few times. Can I come in?"

"Yeah!"

She entered, closing the door behind her. Feeling her way to his bed in the dark, she kneeled up next to him, and found him sitting up. She pushed on his chest, getting him to lay down again. Now she was leaning over him, and felt down his body to discover that he had no clothes on. Even better.

"Is this okay?" she whispered.

He must have nodded, because after waiting a few seconds she heard him say, "Ah, yeah, it's fine."

Mary felt down Adam's stomach until she hit a patch of hair and then his rampant cock was filling her hand. She hadn't had it in her hand for weeks, and never when he was naked. She ran her hand up and down it, feeling its granite-under-silk texture. She shivered at the power contained within it.

Power. Power to fuck. Power to pound her puss. Power to turn her to jelly. Power to knock her up.

Oh, crap.

Adam must have sensed something was wrong when she stopped moving.

"Mom? Is everything okay? We don't have to do your new position. We can do it the normal way."

Knock her up. Fuck. He'd fucked her last night, and filled her up. Filled her to the brim, as was evidenced in the shower afterwards, as it dripped and drooled from her vagina. A funny shiver ran through her, as the prophetic words of her doctor drifted back. 'She could always get pregnant to induce lactation'.

"Mom?" Adam reached to her in the dark, rubbing her naked back.

"Hm? Sorry, I got lost in my own head."

"Are you okay?" His obvious concern prompted her confession.

"Yes, I mean, I hope so. I just realized that we were intimate last night without any protection. I... just don't know how I missed it. I guess in the heat of the moment?"

1...345678