Milk Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, I don't know. It's been bugging me a lot lately. I'm thinking of getting something for it."

"Oh, you gotta get this stuff, it's like a cream or whatever, but it absolutely drains the pain. My mom got it, she puts it on my legs after hockey and it is the best."

"Yeah? Your Mom puts cream on your legs? Anything else she do for you? Dress you?" piped up Jimmy. Jimmy was a smartass, and never missed an opportunity to make comments about people's moms.

"Ha ha, dickhead, your mom dresses me after I spend the night."

"Yeah? Well your Mom UNdresses me when I spend the night."

"That's the same thing I just said, you idiot."

"No, it's not, it's different, you could be having a sleepover."

Adam walked away, knowing that they'd be at it for a few more exchanges. It was a bit funny that they argued about their moms so much, as neither one of their moms was that good looking. Maybe Jimmy's mom, on a good day.

In class, he dove deep into daydreams about his mom and her breasts.

***

Mary did her best to bury herself in work, but that just made the day go by faster, leading to her noon pumping session. A totally unsatisfactory 20 minutes of that damned machine drawing at her tit with mechanical precision. No warmth, no moisture, no tongue. When she was done, she wasn't surprised to see not a single drop on the end of her angry, red nipple.

If there had been a sign of progress in her machine pumping sessions, she could perhaps justify going back to them exclusively. It would remove the conflict raging in her heart. The fight between how much she enjoyed her sessions with Adam and their seemingly inevitable tendency towards intimacy.

Her anticipation for each session had been growing higher every day; her panties soaking wet before she even got to her bed, her nipples contracted into hard points, ready for him to wrap his mouth around them. The connection she felt with him there in the dark was as close as it had ever been, and then overlaid by the memories of her husband. The two had melded into one, and she couldn't separate her arousal from the situation.

That morning had been a mistake, no doubt about it. It started with her mini-orgasm when he hummed on her breast, and continued with the not-so-mini orgasm when he'd licked her nipple directly. She'd been confused, running on auto-pilot. He had given her such pleasure, and knew she had to repay him in kind.

Mary hadn't anticipated how primed he would be. How hard, and how much precum he'd be producing. The intoxicating feel of a rigid prick in her hand again, after Ian being gone so long, gave her an almost forgotten thrill. To find out she turned him on so, how could she not jerk him to completion?

His prize for her was a hand covered in his semen - another experience she'd not had in years - and so once he'd left, she'd indulged in a pleasure just as old. Slipping her wet hand into her robe she'd spread the handful of liquid DNA onto her chest. The silky mansauce had cooled and soothed her nipples but also sent shivers of pleasure to her puss.

Now here she was, at work, emerging from her memory, turned on all over again. Mary caressed her hard, angry nipple, remembering the morning coating of creamy semen.

A shiver of dark desire chased her back to work.

That afternoon, when she got home, she found him in the kitchen, eating cereal again. The thought floated across her brain that it should be her milk in the bowl, but she disregarded it as a silly whim. Any milk she produced would go to the hospitals.

"Hi, Hon," she greeted him. "How was school?"

Mary was determined to ignore the undercurrent of awkwardness that could ensue from their morning session. It was done, and they'd have to get past it to continue inducing milk production.

He swallowed a bite, and said, "Um, fine, as usual. How was work?"

"Fine," she echoed.

The silence stretched as she tried to find something to say. Anything to fill the void and get them back on their normal track. Several forays floated through her mind, but they all sounded pretty awkward.

She started to panic when he stood up and dumped his bowl, muttering something about homework.

"Hey," she said. She held out her arms. "Come here, you dufus."

Adam sank into her embrace and then they were back, the normal mother and son affection radiating between them.

As they stood there, she murmured, "I'm sorry if I freaked you out this morning. I won't do it again."

He didn't answer, and they just continued to stand there, clasped together.

After a bit, he spoke over her shoulder, "I wasn't freaked out. I just didn't expect it. I didn't know what to do after."

The hug felt like a safe space to open up. "Neither did I. It's not a very motherly thing to do, is it? You've been so good at helping me that I just felt like I should help you back."

"You didn't have to," he said, simply.

Mary laughed and buried her face into his shoulder. He was so oblivious at times. "Believe me, I know I didn't have to. I wanted to." She took a big breath and forged on. "You've not only been helping me; you've been making me feel very good. Do you understand?"

"I... I think so. You mean when you're trying to get comfortable, it's actually something else?"

Get comfortable? What? Mary tried to recall what he might be talking about. "Do you mean when I'm moving my bottom?"

He nodded.

"Ah, yeah, I didn't think you could feel that. Or I hoped you couldn't. No, that was me, um, hm, how do I put it? The feel of your mouth is enough to make me, er, climax."

The safe hug space was very effective at eliciting bold confessions, but Mary still felt a flush come over her saying the words to her son.

"Oh," he said.

"So, you see," she forged on. "The help you were providing was making me feel quite good, and I just returned the favour. Does that make you uncomfortable? We can stop the sessions if you -"

"No!" His quick response cut her off, making her giggle.

"Okay, okay, have it your way."

Adam finally pulled his head away in order to look at her. "MY way!" he said. "You just confessed to having multiple orgasms, and suddenly it's my way?"

"This is all your idea, and it's your mouth doing the suckling, so it's your way. You get the blame for me climaxing."

"And the credit."

"Sure, but your reward is my milk," she said, grinning.

"Deal!" Adam held out his hand for her to shake, which she did enthusiastically.

"Speaking of which, I think it's time for our afternoon session. Give me a few minutes to get set up and join me."

In her room, she quickly pulled her pants, shirt and bra off, baring her breasts once again. Lately she felt like she spent more time topless than with clothes on. With the way the pumping made her breasts feel, it wasn't a bad thing to let the girls swing free.

The blinds once again pulled, she took her customary position, flopping the pillow on her lap. She could feel her wet panties on her puss as she got comfortable, indicating her usual anticipation. This was the first time she'd not worn pants, and felt naughty even though it was dark in the room. He'd never know.

The air brushing across her nipples caused them to swell, the areola contracting. Mary spent some time massaging the area behind her nipples, feeling the lumps that were her milk glands. They definitely felt bigger.

"I'm ready," she called.

The door opened briefly and then closed, and she heard her son make his way confidently to the bed. Her bedroom held no more secrets. His head carefully settled onto the pillow, and she reached for him, tracing her fingers across his warm face and into his hair. Bracing her breast with the other hand, she pulled him in, waiting for his wet, hot mouth. Then she felt him take hold, and her hard nipple was being pulled and massaged. The spike of pleasure that radiated down her body made her gasp loudly.

"You got some milk this morning, didn't you?" she whispered into the air.

He nodded.

"Let me know if you get any more."

He nodded again, sucking hard, and then she felt it. A warm tingling in her breast accompanied by a pleasant ache. Adam's head nodded once and he 'mmhhmm'ed into her tit-flesh. This was it. He started to suck slower, drawing longer, and she could see him swallowing regularly.

The warmth spread throughout her as she sat there, a feeling of contentment and love as her son suckled, being nourished by her body. This was the only thing she ever wanted.

Far too soon, her first breast was empty, as she still needed to build up her supply, so she swapped him to her other breast, waiting for the same magical feeling to come over her.

Adam eagerly suckled away, and soon she was in nirvana as she watched him drink. When her second breast was drained, she hesitated to stop him, she was so content.

There was no more milk for him to drink, but he kept suckling, and managed to run his tongue across the tip of her nipple, causing a burst of warm tingles to spread to her pussy. Another flick of his tongue and then he hummed, which sent waves of pleasure from her tit.

He knew what he was doing.

As she sat and basked in the feel of his mouth, there in the dark, she felt a graze on her other breast. Mary froze and waited, and then felt his hand caress and stroke her other bare tit, her sensitive flesh singing at his touch. Would he?

He did. His fingers found her nipple, still wet from his mouth, and mimicked his tongue, rolling over it. She could feel his care as he ever so gently gripped it, pulling at it, which sent sharper waves of pleasure to her groin.

Her hips writhed involuntarily, trying to get her panties to rub her lower lips, press on her clit, anything. Adam must have felt her moving, because his hand left her breast and started digging down under the pillow, moving across her bare thigh. She knew she should stop him, she really did, but he was there and he was touching her and he'd started rubbing her mons, pushing his finger between her legs. The pressure near her clit sent a warm tingling through her pussy, ramping up her excitement.

It was a combo of him on her tit and between her legs that sent her over the top. She didn't have to worry about thin walls.

"Ooooaaahhhhh," she moaned, holding his head to her, hands gripped in his hair. She pushed her hips towards his hand, trying to increase the pressure his hand had on her groin, involuntarily spreading her legs as best she could to give him better access. He took it, and now he was rubbing her through her panties, directly on her clit. Clenching her inner muscles on nothing, wishing there was something in her, her climax sent a pool into her panties. Adam started to lap at her breast again, as a small amount of milk had leaked when she climaxed.

The orgasm and the letdown together summoned more memories of Ian. She especially missed those times when they were intimate. It had been so long...

She sighed happily at the pleasure and the memories, body still radiating pleasure as she slowly came down from her full-body explosion, and bent down to kiss Adam on the cheek.

"Thank you, baby," she said in his ear.

He pulled away from her, letting her nipple fall from his mouth. He whispered, "You're welcome." Just as Mary was about to go hunting for his cock to repay the favour, he got up and left quickly. Was he going to jerk off in his room? Was he embarrassed at touching her?

Despite it being a good idea not to fall too far down that rabbit hole, she was a bit disappointed that he didn't want to repeat the morning's handjob.

Rummaging through her drawer for a comfy shirt, Mary remembered the days when Adam was a baby and she'd go topless around the house. Ian loved it, and it was a lot easier to feed without fumbling with clothing. She'd kept a handy cloth for any leakage that was more than a drop or two, as the milk actually helped keep her nipples healthy.

Could she just go topless again? The dark room had done its job, shielding them from embarrassment, but they must be past that by now. The thought of being bare-breasted around her son in the house was thrilling but also scary. He'd never seen her like that, and she wasn't 20 years old any more. Baby steps; maybe she'd get there one day.

She put on a soft t-shirt but left her bra off, the cloth tickling her nips, leaving twin tents, as it cascaded down her torso. She also changed her panties and put on PJ pants. As she walked to the door, her breasts bounced with each step. It wasn't quite time to start dinner, so she went to read for a bit in the den. A delicious feeling of sexiness overcame her, and she may have exaggerated her walk a bit to enhance the motion of her chest.

Mary tried to ignore the question in her head regarding why Adam had left so abruptly, putting her head into a book she'd been working on. An hour passed quickly this way. An hour of subconscious delight when she felt her unfettered breasts sway when she shifted, her still warm puss radiating post-climax joy.

Since Adam had started suckling, she had changed her viewpoint on inducing breast production entirely. No more frustration and pain, now she equated the process with pleasure and satisfaction. Her results were encouraging as she should be able to start pumping and freezing milk soon for donation.

Mary spent a few minutes being sad that she'd lose her time with her son suckling, but knew it was all for a good cause.

Just then she heard the front door close, and Adam came in, a small bag in his hand.

"Oh, there you are! I thought you were in your room. Where did you go?" she asked, now intensely curious why he had to leave.

"Ah, I needed to grab some muscle relaxant from the pharmacy. My neck has been killing me lately for some reason. After, um, helping you, it was super sore."

"What's wrong with your neck?" she asked, getting up to check him out, forgetting that she was braless.

The feel of her breasts bobbing and swaying was overlaid by the sight of her son's mouth gaping open as he stared at her chest. Oh right, no bra. She chose to ignore his reaction, instead tugging at his hand to drag him to the couch.

"Here, sit down in front of me," she said, sitting down. "Have you been sleeping weird or anything?"

"No, it's just been getting more and more sore every day." He sat down on the floor, and she pulled at his shirt.

"Take this off." He did so, as she opened the bag to find a tube of cream. She put some on her fingers to warm it up and then started spreading it over his back.

"Where? Here?" she said, moving along his neck.

"Yeah, right there."

Mary concentrated on massaging the cream in, her hands running along his neck and then down to his smooth, muscular shoulders. When it was done, she kept rubbing, and said, "When did it start, do you know?"

His head was lolling on his shoulders, and he said in a sleepy voice, "I think around when I started sucking on your tits."

Suddenly his head jerked up and he stammered, "Um, sorry, I meant, when I started helping you. Uh, sorry."

Mary giggled, and said, "Don't worry about it. They are tits, and you were sucking." Another few seconds of her massaging, and then she said, "You'll have to stop soon, though. My milk is going to keep increasing, and then I'll have to pump to donate it. No more sucking for you."

Or me, she thought. She said, "If the pain started then, why haven't you said anything?"

He shrugged a bit. "I didn't really think about it. I hoped it would go away."

She snorted. "Well that clearly worked. Do you think it's from when you lay on the pillow?"

Another shrug. He mumbled something.

"What's that? Speak up, sonny," she said in the voice of an old woman.

"I said, I think that's it."

"Oh." Mary sat and massaged, running her hands over more of him. Now her rubbing was covering his upper back, shoulders and upper arms. She admired the way his muscles rippled under his skin, and the definition on his biceps.

Eventually she slowed her massage, resting her hands on his shoulders. "I think it's a good idea to stop that, then."

"I'm fine. My neck feels great, now. As you said, it'll have to stop soon anyways."

"Sure, but it's going to be at least a week before my production is high enough. You'll just get worse; don't be silly. Maybe the pump can get me the rest of the way," she said.

"Isn't there any other position we can try? Without the pillow?" he asked.

Mary knew there was another position, but she'd chosen the bed because it should have been the most comfortable. The other position was one she'd used with Ian, and it was more suited to a couple in a relationship, not a mother and son. She contemplated if they could try it without it leading to more.

"There is a way we can try..." she trailed off.

"But?" he prompted.

"But. We'd have to promise to keep it to just milk inducing. No extra-curricular activities. I think what we've done is already over the line by a good margin, and I don't think we should go further."

"Well, what's the position?"

---

Adam waited intently for her reply. The thought that there was a way for him to suck on her breasts that could lead to other stuff had woken him up. The wonderful massage his mom had given him had not only eased his pain but lulled him into a half-awake state.

"You can't think of it?" she teased.

He shook his head.

"Well," she said, softly. "If you sit on the couch, I can show you."

He clambered up from the floor and sat down next to her. He could see her again, in her shirt with no bra, and so he did his best not to stare but she smirked at the attempt.

"It's okay to look, I don't mind. You're going to see more than this very soon."

He raised an eyebrow, as she pulled her legs up onto the couch, kneeling next to him.

"The other position is like this," she said, and lifted one leg over his, holding onto his shoulder for support as she straddled his lap.

His mom ended up sitting fully on his legs, facing him. He watched as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head, baring her chest to him. Adam felt like the world slowed down as his mom's tits were exposed to his gaze.

First came the globular undersides, and then the shirt exposed more and more of her creamy flesh. The full mammaries lifted with her arms, thrusting them to the sky as her nipples, the ones he had mapped out with his tongue, came into view to his eyes for the first time. They were hard, jutting out at him, causing his mouth to water.

Shirt off, she flung it to the couch next to them. As she lowered her arms her breasts sagged as well, but they were just as magnificent as he'd hoped. Full and heavy, they nonetheless looked like they belonged to a woman 10 years younger. He watched, enraptured, as her nipples visibly contracted under his gaze.

His mom pushed them together, rubbing the sides as if they were sore.

"Adam," she said, and he looked up at her face.

She was red-cheeked, her lips open.

"I know they're not as nice as the ones you see on the Internet -"

"I'm going to cut you off right there," he interrupted. "It's okay to be humble, but there's no way you don't know how absolutely incredible your breasts are. You don't have to fish for compliments with me." He grinned at her. "I love them, I will never tire of looking at them."

"Your father said something similar, but I never believed him," she said. "I guess I should believe two opinions."

Adam nodded and looked down again. His mom shuffled her knees forward and sat up, moving her torso closer to him, and her breasts very near to his face. His half hard dick surged to life with her warmth and nudity so close to him.

"So this is it. You just latch on and do your thing. We don't have to do it now, our next session is before bed. But now that you know what it is, do you think we can behave ourselves?"

123456...8