Milk Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gnnnnnnggg," she groaned, as she covered his face with her girl cum.

He kept up the sucking and she kept up the coming, until finally she fell back, pushing his face from her and rolling off his body.

"Too sensitive," she moaned, curling up into a ball.

Adam grinned and wiped his face, moving behind her to cuddle her. He pulled a blanket over them both and tried not to push his once again hard cock into her ass.

They both had a nap, and when they woke, they fucked.

It was a semi-sad day for Adam when his mom decided that she could donate milk, and started pumping it. Only semi-sad, because it gave him a rest. They still fucked and he still drank at least one per day, but the nonstop sex was unsustainable.

The hospital was very glad for his mom's regular donations, as she was able to produce a liter a week per breast on top of what he drank.

The summer wore on in this manner. Adam got a retail job but started looking into classes at college that would let him work towards his dream job: a lactation specialist. It was rare for men to do this type of work, but he had a real passion for it, and plenty of hands-on experience.

At the end of the summer, Mary finally deigned to notice that she hadn't had her period in quite a while. She took a pregnancy test, and of course it was positive. The hope about lactating being birth protection was dashed.

Mother and son ended up sitting at the kitchen table again. The positive test was on the table between them and one of them would periodically stare at it.

He spoke, finally. "You must be pretty shocked. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this situation." He'd spent many minutes trying to find the right words.

His mom smiled a happy smile, and grabbed his hand. "There are no solutions for this situation, so don't worry about trying to find one."

"Well, it's our problem, right? We did this together."

"We certainly did. And had a lot of fun doing it, too." she grinned.

Adam noted that his mom didn't seem that upset about the pregnancy, and said so.

"No, I'm not upset. I'd spent so much energy trying to do the right thing and it kept not working. When I imagined the energy needed to ensure that we were safe, it felt futile to expend it and still run into trouble. So I let fate decide. Turns out, fate's a bitch."

Adam laughed, and his mom smiled and leaned towards him. As her chest came into contact with the table she winced.

"Tender again?" he asked.

She nodded, and said, "I don't feel like pumping now. Can you milk me?"

"Always," he said, cock rising in his pants.

***

Mary followed her son to her bed. They spent so much time in it now that they may as well call it their bed, but that hadn't been discussed. In her room, clothes were stripped and he lay down, cock straining towards the ceiling. She climbed up his body, watching the organ that had knocked her up throb with his heartbeat.

The scene from the change room flickered through her head, and so she dipped her head down, taking him into her mouth. He groaned, and she smiled. His musk filled her nose, his taste on her tongue as she did her best to take all of him in. When he hit the back of her throat, she pulled back, sucking hard as she did.

Another groan.

Mary bobbed her head a few more times, and then got a sweet, tangy flavour on the back of her tongue. Wanting more of it, she flicked his opening, seeking his precum. Another full suck, and she had more of it. She rolled her tongue, coating it with his arousal.

Feeling milk start to drip from her nipples, Mary climbed up her son's body, until his cock was under her, head perched in her opening. She leaned back, letting him fill her once again. When they were fully mated, she dropped her chest, putting her breasts in range of his hungry mouth.

Mary would never get tired of this. The bond she shared with him at these moments. Her breast in his mouth, filling his belly while his cock filled her vagina. When he was done, he'd fill her womb. The womb that was already full of new life.

As she rode her son to completion, her inner lizard brain said, More.

Mary shivered on her son's cock as the thought of him giving her more children sent an ache to her tits. She would be donating milk for a very long time.

1...345678