Milk for Kitten

Story Info
Master rents a milky treat.
1.8k words
4.38
24k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorganNyx
MorganNyx
19 Followers

Kitten was restless with impatience. Her constant pacing and peeking through curtains was driving Master insane, so he decided to ensure some stillness.

"Come little one, why don't you wait in bed?" he said, and she hurried into the bedroom. Within moments, she was splayed out on the bed and he had her wrists in hand.

"You're going to be a good kitten, yes?" She nodded. He kissed her lips and simultaneously buckled her wrists behind her onto the headboard cuffs. Kitten giggled as he took her legs and bent them so he could bind each leg, ankle to thigh. He allowed his hands to wander a bit, admiring the way her big brown eyes widened in simultaneous excitement and apprehension. She was nude and likely-he teased a finger between her nether lips-yes, already wet. She murmured appreciation as he placed the wet fingertip into her mouth and with the other hand, teased a pert nipple. It was just then that the doorbell rang.

An excited squeal escaped from Kitten's mouth; she bit her lip. Master smiled and stepped away. A glance at the hall clock confirmed his suspicion-their guest was not tardy. Good, he thought, would hate to have to start the evening off with tears. Later, perhaps.

Master opened the door and smiled broadly at his bashful visitor. She was perfectly adorable in her miniskirt and low cut top. Of course, it didn't matter what she was wearing. That glint of excitement in her eyes, that was the thing that got to him.

"Hello, you're right on time. Thank you for your promptness, Rita." He stepped back from the door and gestured for her to come in.

"I'm happy to be here," Rita replied as she stepped into the house.

He took her hand and took her up the stairs as if this had been done a dozen times before. But Rita had never been inside his home and looked around with open curiosity. She was pleased to see that it was neat and orderly, with a lingering smell of cut grass. She wondered silently if the couple had a private backyard (indeed, they did.) The agency was thorough about vetting clients, but the tidy surroundings still put her at ease.

Once Rita was in the den-her things settled in the foyer, water offered and turned down-he made his first order. "Strip."

Rita was no newcomer to such sudden shifts. Her drapey blouse came off quickly, as did her skirt. She dropped them neatly by her feet on the living room floor. It pleased him that she wore nothing underneath. Rita was ideally built for a cow. Her figure was soft from the diet necessary to keep lactating, but her muscular thighs and arms evidenced time spent exercising appropriately. Her breasts billowed out above her lightly nipped waist. She stood up straight and tall, or as tall as she could at five foot five. Master was pleased to see such excellent posture despite the weight of her breasts. And beautiful breasts they were. She was listed as a DDD cup, but what truly mattered was their shape and function. Aesthetically, they were wonderfully round with dark areolas and nipples standing proudly forward, ready for suckling.

Functionally: Rita had been producing milk for about a year, in steady supply. Master had all the pertinent details noted but didn't need to reference them now. He wanted to know firsthand. So as Rita stood obediently, hands relaxed at her sides, he circled her and moved his hands over her body. He smiled, noticing her breathing deepen, her cheeks already flushing. Not used to the individualized attention, perhaps. He stopped his circling while behind her. She didn't move except to soften her stance slightly when he gathered her breasts in his hands. They felt pillowy, full, and her nipples hardened at his gentle twisting. He pressed his lips against her shoulder. Master then grabbed a saucer from the nearby table and held it under a teat as he firmly squeezed. A stream of milk hit the saucer immediately. He stepped back in front of her so she could watch him taste it. "Perfect, now let's introduce you to kitten."

He guided Rita to the bedroom with a hand on the back of her neck. Kitten was still in her restraints but had clearly been wiggling around in anticipation. She heard Rita come in but couldn't quite see into the living area for all her straining. She quickly corrected her position in bed when the pair walked in.

"Kitten, I've brought your treat. Her name is Rita. Rita, this is my kitten." Kitten blushed and smiled at the sight of the gorgeous woman. Rita seemed to blush in turn. Master gave Rita a pat on the butt and said, "Come on, don't be shy. Kitten's been antsy all day. Feed her."

Rita smiled and climbed onto the bed, kneeling between Kitten's spread legs. Slowly, she leaned forward until her left nipple was an inch away from the girl's parted lips.

Kitten looked down at the breast before her and glanced over at her Master. He was watching with a satisfied look and nodded in response to her questioning gaze.

"Yes, little one, eat up. I'm right here." She stuck out her tongue and licked cautiously, watching the cow's expression. Rita licked her lips. Kitten lapped one, two, three more times and peeked over to see Master adjusting his aroused cock. She opened her mouth wider, latched onto the nipple and circled her tongue around it. Rita let out a moan.

"Good girl," Master said, and kitten began to suck. Her pink lips pressed tightly, and she closed her eyes. She was savoring the taste and the reactions of cow and Master. She wished someone would play with her own nipples. But first, obey. Master watched his girl languidly, taking in each detail of the scene. But before long, he wanted more.

Master stepped forward and knelt behind Rita. He took her right breast in his hand and pulled on the fat nipple. Rita moaned louder. He grabbed her left breast more aggressively, almost yanking the teat from Kitten's hungry mouth.

He squeezed on the free breast, milking Rita right onto Kitten. Kitten's eyes flew open but she sucked hard, keeping the nipple in her mouth. Warm milk splashed onto her chest, drenching her pretty tits and dripping down her torso.

"Oh, this will not do," he half-whispered, "Rita, sit next to Kitten and help clean her up. Taste your milk from her tits."

Rita promptly resettled on all fours next to Kitten, pressing her mouth to the girl's wet chest. Master knelt down between Kitten's legs, and greedily licked her lower torso, getting the milk off her stomach. Kitten cried out when he lapped lower, tongue eager on her wet folds.

He growled low in response. Kitten strained against her bindings as her Master pushed a finger, then another, inside of her aching pussy. She moaned even louder. He pressed up against her g-spot, tongue circling and sucking her clit. Rita was happily licking and sucking her nipples gently. Kitten felt her body begin to tense up, hot electric pleasure pulsed from her flower. Her voice pitched and she sputtered out, "Please, Master, may I-" he nodded into her pussy and she let go.

Her body shook and she called out a wordless moan of ecstasy. He slowed licking as her body twitched on, and then he stopped. Her vulva was wet and swollen, her legs shaking. Master tugged Rita's hair lightly, and said, "Looks like Kitten has some cream you can clean up." Rita smiled and got to licking Kitten's pussy with slow, broad strokes. Kitten's body tighten up again. "I'm going to unbind you Kitten, just focus on her tongue." She was still gasping but nodded. He unbound her legs and rubbed them gently before letting her unfold them. Her arms her next. As soon as they were free she reached for him and he allowed her a kiss on the lips. He moved back onto the bed and sat next to Rita. Her bent over position exposed a slit gleaming with wetness. Master shoved two fingers roughly in, but they slid easily deep into the cow. He pushed in and out slowly, quickly adding a third and increasing the pace as Rita groaned into Kitten's labia. Her back arched in time with his fingers.

Within seconds, his fingers were coated in slippery fluid and he thought for a moment that he could slip most of his hand in. But seeing Kitten's dreamy post-orgasm face, he thought better of it. He was hard, aching, and wanted to take his release.

"I think it's about time you switched, girls. Take care of our guest, Kitten."

Kitten perked up and smiled, a dazed look in her eyes. Rita sat up then laid back so Kitten could access her hot and dripping hole. Master wasted no time in shifting into position behind Kitten. He pushed his cock into her sensitive entrance just as she made contact with Rita's clit. The surprise and ecstasy of being filled so suddenly made her momentarily collapse into moist flesh. She lapped at Rita in rhythm with Master's thrusting. He grunted and slapped her ass as he shoved himself in harder and deeper. Rita's breasts bounced and her back arched, body stiffening in pleasure. Even relaxed and slick from all her orgasms, Kitten's pussy was quite tight and massaged Master's cock at each thrust. Being enveloped in her body, and watching her service another girl so enthusiastically made orgasm easy. He breathed carefully, stringing himself along for a few more minutes, but inevitably the climax hit him hard. He groaned loudly. Kitten felt him filling her pussy with come, and sighed in satisfaction.

She would have preferred if he kept his cock inside of her, allowing her to enjoy the feeling of being full as long as possible, but today was not about what she wanted. Master pulled himself out of her glistening pussy and said, "Use your mouths girls, now."

The women arranged themselves on either side of him as he laid back on the bed. They lapped and kissed his cock, sure to get every drop of semen into their mouths. Their tongues met frequently, and for a moment their attention was diverted by a deep kiss. He sighed in contentment, "Good girls, touch each other while you're down there."

They moaned appreciatively and continued licking his still erect penis, but let their hands wander. Fingers sunk inside one another, they writhed and sighed until both were shuddering. Spent, they collapsed almost on top of Master, who scratched their heads tenderly. He smiled at the dark-haired beauties and briefly lamented not having set up a camera. Next time, perhaps.

"Alright, Rita. Thank you for today. There should be a car outside to take you back to the agency. Take your time getting ready." Rita looked up and nodded, still breathing heavily.

"And don't worry, I'll be sure to leave you a five-star review."

MorganNyx
MorganNyx
19 Followers