Milk Man Pt. 06 - Moreno (END)

Story Info
Gio falls in love with his victim.
19.5k words
5
3.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Thank you for all your support in following this series. I apologize for such a long wait. Life happens, and mix that intense writer's block, and I was feeling so guilty leaving you hanging. That being said, this is my longest chapter, so I understand if it's a tough read, but I truly put my heart into this. I would appreciate if you leave comments explaining whether you did or didn't enjoy and what can I do to improve. It helps more than you know to hear feedback from my readers, so I can grow into a better writer.

Thank you again, and I hope you are entertained by the final chapter of Milk Man.

.

.

.

I remembered it all so clearly. Everytime I closed my eyes, I could see his cock going inside of me- breaking me open without mercy. Giovanni Aburezze's cock...

I was assigned to the self-made millionaire's kidnapping case, and sent to the location where he was held prisoner for over a month by multiple women who were trying to milk him for his money. He was one of the richest men in the country, so they assaulted him to try and impregnate themselves- solely to get a piece of his assets. Nobody needed to motivate me to rescue him from that torture, but when I arrived, he gave me a taste of what happened inside those walls...

"Yeah, take that cock. Never had it like this, haven't you bitch?"

How could he have expected me to answer when I was barely collecting air in my lungs? I choked on my spit and blinked away tears while he piledrived me into the cement floor. My friend and colleague, Elyssa Romero, was looking on with a blank stare after she was attacked by the man as well while trying to save me. Those events left me so disturbed that I tried everything not to feel any emotion again.

I secluded myself in my apartment for a long time, barely answering the phone, and force-fed meals because I was too lethargic to eat. After a while, punishing myself was getting old...I needed to claim back my power. Romero, who seemed to resort back to her normal self quicker than I did, helped save me, but went about it in the most unusual way.

"Girl, don't be so prude!" she swatted my hand away from my black dress that was threatening to rise above my ass, "It would be ridiculous if you didn't look like you were ready for dick."

"Romero!"

"Call me by my new name..." she raised her arms, swaying side to side, "Sunrise Sunset!"

"Are we supposed to make up names? Because I didn't prepare."

It was a relief to hide from the freezing wind, and enter the warm, seductive lobby. "Stranger's Delight" it was called; the best sex club in the state. We had to get through a couple of bouncers first, proof of legality and a copy of our STD results, but once we were in, we were VERY in.

There were rooms to have private sex, but most guests had no shame. Romero and I caught a couple mid-orgasm as we brushed past the red curtains. That woman had her man passed out and drooling from how she was bouncing her ass on his lap. It made me wonder how the staff removed cum stains out of the couch when they closed. They must have some quality cleaning supplies, or else this place wouldn't have five stars in hygiene. That was the most important to me, to be able to explore my sexuality in a sanitized environment.

"See you in two hours!" Romero waved at me with a large smile as she was getting dragged away by a large black man. They hid themselves in a small room, shut the door behind them and their moans melted among the other guests. I sucked in my bottom lip, scanning the area, "Am I just supposed to wait here? Walk into any room?" I wondered. Maybe this was too much too fast, I thought, because an employee noticed my displeasure and asked if I needed help.

"Y-yeah, what am I supposed to do?"

"Have fun!"

"How?" I cracked a nervous smile, "Do I just talk to somebody or are we assigned a partner?"

The young man laid a hand on my shoulder and scanned the room, giving me a brief tour. "Okay, so those rooms over there are free to use at any time. The couches are also free. Sit, eat, fuck. Your choice. There are no rules here but consent. If you feel taken advantage of, we have a gold button in multiple areas you can press and we'll report to you right away," the man was amused at what I'm sure was a frozen expression of horror on my face, "Don't think too hard about it. This is your playground!"

Almost immediately, I knew what I wanted to do, "Where can I get something to drink?"

I sat at a bar on the floor above, sipping on vodka and hoping it would loosen me up. It was taking its sweet time to kick in; I moved along with the seductive jazz music playing softly through the speakers, but that didn't help my nerves.

It's not easy to feel free in my world. To be comfortable exposing myself to the elements and accept whatever comes my way. I didn't grow up like that, and I certainly didn't feel that way in my marriage.

I knew who I wanted to marry since middle school. He was so sweet and charming compared to our immature peers, that by the time we were adults, I believed his maturity as a child was normal as a grown man. He cared for me, but sometimes there were things he just couldn't understand- nor did he try to. The last time I saw my husband, we had a big dinner at our apartment, complete with enough food to satisfy a big Latin family. Nobody had a large enough house to accompany everyone, so his family settled for our one-bedroom apartment.

I didn't understand their logic, until my husband admitted that they knew about me leaving my career in law enforcement. That made them concerned for my well-being, so they wanted this visit to be an excuse to check on me. But, if throwing snide remarks about being a quitter on top of the laundry list of other things I don't do right counts as being concerned, then I wanted nobody's sympathy.

"Thank you for coming, mama," Ben hugged his mother on her way out the door.

"Of course, hijo. Pero..." her voice grew serious when she handed him a folded stack of bills, "Consigue a tu mujer. Sin trabajo, ahora no puede hacer nada..."

I couldn't help but pause my trash collecting upon hearing such a nasty remark. My jaw was tense from holding back my words all night. I had to be strong for Ben and the kids who didn't need to see two grown women having a screaming match.

By this time though, everyone else had long gone home, and it was just Ben, his mother, and myself picking up the family's mess. So knowing it was safe enough to talk back, I gathered enough words to defend myself.

"Verdad piensas poco a mí, Mama?"

The pair's silence made my skin break out in a sweat, but I remained stoic as I had hoped my response would put his mother back in her land, but the lady gave me a smile that reeked of anything but considerate.

"Ah, so you do understand me!" she smirked, "Lighten up, Mija! Solo una broma. It's just like you to butt into business that's not yours..."

As soon as Ben locked the door, leaving us alone at last, I rushed into our bedroom and face planted into our mattress. "Christ! I'm relieved we didn't actually do this dinner ON Christmas. We could still have a good holiday!"

"Laura, she didn't mean any harm. That's just how she talks..." Ben sat beside me, rubbing my back. His belly had gotten fuller from all the food he ate. I loved cooking for him and seeing that chubbiness, but lately I've grown indifferent.

"Do you know how it feels to be looked down on because you're different?" my resentment brewed, "I tried so hard to get her to like me, but nothing is ever good enough."

"Listen, you've been having a rough year. People are more sensitive after losing their job."

"I didn't LOSE my job. I quit. There's a difference."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"And you didn't have a right to tell anybody that I quit either. You didn't even ask me!"

"I didn't mean to hurt you," Ben leaned forward, "Come on, it's almost Christmas. Let me make it up to you..." He kissed my cheek and went under my sweater to fondle my breasts.

"Ben, no..."

"Look, I'm sorry baby. Let's just be happy, okay? I'll do whatever you want..."

"I told you to stop it!" I shoved him off, rushing out of bed.

"Seriously, what the hell is with you?" Ben snapped, "I've been nothing but nice to you. Giving you all the space you could ever want. We haven't had sex in 6 months- you're killing me! Is there something going on?"

I consoled myself by rubbing my arms, "...I've felt lonely for a long time, and all anybody could say is how I lost my job. It's been like this for years. All the talk from your family, and only now do I realize it. I feel stupider being with a man who's never defended me either!"

There was so much going on that I wasn't ready to tell him. So much crap that would take days to unravel. I didn't want him to know the core of my issues; what caused me to lose my job- who caused it. I couldn't trust him with that information.

"So, what do you want me to do then, huh? Tell my mom to never come back because you two can't see eye to eye?"

"That's not the point!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air. "Ben, I'm sorry...but I don't think this is going to work out anymore." My husband swore loudly, and I was scared that he was going to punch a wall from his anger, but instead, he moved towards my tear-stained face and held me between his hands.

"Are you kidding me? After everything we've been through? All of it goes down the drain over one bad night?!" I stood there silently, releasing more tears and upon seeing them fall from my face, Ben wiped them away with his hand.

"Hey, I love you." he kissed me, "Okay? I'm crazy about you! That's why we got married. The first year is always nuts, right?" Behind his nervous laughter, I could hear his voice cracking- holding back his own tears.

"I'll talk to mama, okay? I'll do anything just to make you happy again, just please tell me what I need to do. Whatever it is, I'll say yes. You're my world, baby. Just please, don't leave me..."

"I'm not leaving you," I mumbled, "I just think it's best if we take a break. I'm not in the right mind to be a good wife, so until I am...I'm allowing you to meet other people, until I'm better."

My husband kept me close to him, but got eerily silent. "...Ben?"

"I won't do any of those things you said, but okay. We're both on a pass. Just for now."

My eyes welled with tears recalling that conversation, which was a sign that it was best to forget about it for the night. I finished the rest of my drink and cleaned my face, determined to find a good man to distract myself. They all appeared to be taken, although I'm sure one of them wouldn't mind a threesome. But, it's already been over an hour and at this point, they're probably too tired to include another partner.

The couple that I saw fucking on the couch earlier were just about to leave, and when I locked eyes with the man, he winked at me, gesturing to the couch like he'd be willing to stick around longer for another round. I looked down at speeded away from the man in a fright.

I've been out of the dating game for years; I wasn't used to receiving such attention, nor reciprocating it. Hell, I was dedicated to Ben since middle school; I don't think sneaking kisses in the hallways count as a "dating game" anyway.

My self-doubt was creeping up on me again until I spotted a sign that directed to another floor. I made my way towards the staircase, hoping things were less busy. The floor was similar to the previous one with the exception of a large door at the end of the hall, so it was a miracle I snagged it before anyone else could. It was a door that led into a master room that was probably intended for orgies.

I locked the door behind me and turned around to see another one in my face.

"Okay...this isn't weird at all..." I told myself, but then I took my words back, thinking that the second door could've been installed to reduce the noise from the other guests. It was unlocked and I entered, letting go of the fear I had being surrounded by so many people. Finally, I could have a space to myself until Romero was finished.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, stepping backwards against the now locked door, unable to understand what I was looking at. This room was already taken by a man. There was a pole going across the wall and rope expertly tied around his wrists, keeping him in place. He was completely naked, aside from a blindfold.

If I hadn't gasped, he would've thought he was still alone, but now he knew I was there because I saw him make a stunned gasp. Anybody would have let themselves in here to take advantage of him, even someone he's not sexually attracted to. Why would he do this to himself?

I walked forward, my voice low and shaky, "H-hello? Are you okay?"

He could definitely hear me, but chose not to respond. He licked his lips and slowly gyrated his hips forward, like an invitation for me to do whatever I wanted. I could never think to be so exposed like that, have anyone take me without asking. But, if he was really helpless, he would've already told me to go away, or press the gold button that was against the wall.

"Do you want me to just...?" I said, but I shook my head and thought about my husband, "We're on a hall pass..." I repeated in my mind.

The dark red lighting hindered my view of him slightly, but I could tell the stranger was tall and well-built. His thighs were large and muscular. The abdomen was clean of any hair, scars, or tattoos. The only stand out thing about it was his defined abs. Even his armpits were clean shaven, and so was his face. My husband was never this fit in his life, so it felt like I was in front of a living sex doll; a blank canvas to play with however I so choosed.

Slowly, my hand wandered to his lips first. They drew me in with how vulnerable they looked, coated with his saliva, slightly parted, waiting for something to enter inside of it.

Something about those lips felt so familiar. I traced the bottom lip with my thumb, which made the man sigh. His hot breath went into my face, but it smelled really good- he must have eaten some mints beforehand.

"I wonder if you're clean everywhere..." I trailed down his strung up arms, secretly enjoying the outlines of his veins as they were more pronounced from the strain. "How long have you been up here?"

He refused to answer me. This game was becoming frustrating fast; in my former line of work, it was important to communicate with people. Without that, you don't know where their mind is, and it provides you less tools to get them the care they need.

Who knows if he was actually enjoying this like I was? Did it even matter to him?

"I think I'm understanding you now," I said, scratching his armpit, "This is a control thing, isn't it?"

In response, he squirmed in his spot, feeling ticklish from the touch. Impulsively, I attacked both of his pits and he started cackling- breaking his seductive persona. I laughed along with him, thinking, "What the hell is wrong with me?! This is so stupid!" but it felt better to relax this weird stranger before we did anything extreme.

"You look good when you smile," I rubbed along the sides of his abdomen, taking in the slight dips and curves of his masculine body. I traced a couple of stretch marks near the hip area, and out of curiosity, I brushed my lips against his just to see how compatible we were.

"Hah..." he moaned.

It was only a slight brush, but he begged for more. His tongue was poking at the opening of my lips, but I shushed him, "Nu-uh, this is my time..." I lowered down his body to take a tour of his toned physique. I never had anything like this before, with the exception of that one time, but I shoved that down in my memory.

"Does this feel good for you?" I was on my knees, a hand stroking his hardened cock and the other squeezing at his ass cheek. "Oh God..." he mouthed upon feeling a wet finger tease the rim of his asshole. I never played with a man's ass before, but I thought this was the best time to try it. His cock was still getting attention as I kissed the tip of it lightly, feeling the sliminess of his precum already spilling out. He was getting serviced on both ends and loving it; I can tell from his heightened breathing, the sudden jerky movements of his hips and most of all, that submissive mouth of his.

"More..." he whined, and in an act of kindness, I gave in. Taking a deep breath, I took in his penis and rested the shaft along my mouth, just keeping it inside of me. The finger teasing his hole took the plunge and squeezed past his perk walls, carefully thrusting in short spurts. I never knew I could be so talented until I cleared my mind of all worries and accepted the fun of this place.

The stranger whimpered pitifully, "Move your mouth...please!"

With no hesitation, I sucked him off, releasing my own moans when the head of his cock reached the back of my throat. Another finger joined the first in his backside and they scissored within him. He didn't know whether to thrust forward or back; he was losing his mind.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming!"

I hurried to remove my fingers and mouth from him.

"Not like this, you are." This fancy back room had a small sink with soap, napkins & sanitizer in the corridor between the two doors, so I cleaned off my hands before returning to my partner- messing up the floor with heavy precum.

"You're about ready to bust. I'm only going to do this because I feel sorry for you."

No way would I want to have a guy cum in me without feeling their warm embrace; that was one of my biggest turns on, and this guy had some nice arms I could get swallowed up in. So, I untied him from his bounds. He fell to the ground and regained the blood circulation to his hands. As he caught his breath, I pulled down the spaghetti straps to my black dress and let them fall to the sides. I lifted up the dress to expose my panties, not like he could tell since I still had him blindfolded. Carrying a condom that was free to take in the building, I opened the wrapper and adjusted the rubber onto his shaft.

"You're really good at this."

"Thank you," shifting my soaking panties to the side, I sat on his lap and slid the crack of my ass along his cock. "Do you feel that? That's my ass. Is it big enough for you?"

"It doesn't matter..."

"It does to me," I took his hand and forced him to squeeze a cheek, "Do you like small asses?"

He nodded slowly, "Yes..."

"Do you like how mine is rubbing up on you? How at any moment, your cock could slip inside and take me?"

"Uh-huh," he gasped, feeling a rush of euphoria hit him again, "I want to cum in you." Kissing his lips, I denied that request, "Not yet. We haven't even gotten to the best part.

Fixing myself, I made sure his dick was now rubbing up against something more warm and prickly. He tossed his head side to side, whining yet again, "You're so fucking sexy...I want you."

I moaned with him; the sensation of his dick brushing against my labia felt so naughty.

Unlike my ass, my breasts had a little more meat to them, so I offered it up to my partner, "Suck on these like the little baby you are..." His lips cradled around a nipple and in that moment it hit him that he could use his hands now, so he rushed to grab my hips and added to our gyrating. His hands were so large on me; it made me feel like I was his toy now, and if I wasn't careful, something in him could snap and he'd destroy me.

I got a better look at this stranger. He had a shaved head and his ears were rather large compared to most. The only other time I saw ears that big was the photo I received of that man who I was assigned to save months ago. I had to make a mental note of every part of him to make sure I found the right guy that day, and I couldn't get my mind off of those attached lobed ears. Seeing the same kind on this person almost made me stop seducing him, but how was I ever going to heal if I didn't move forward with my life? I needed to get my mind off of the past, let go of this burden so I could return to Ben and start anew.