Milk Man Pt. 06 - Moreno (END)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura..." Gio stood up, walking to where I was standing.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Okay...," Gio stepped back, "I just want you to know that you're right."

I wiped my own tears away, amazed at how quick he was to admit he was in the wrong. "Didn't I say when we met again that I'd do anything to make it up to you? I know what I did, and I have to live with the fact that I hurt you so badly, that it will take the rest of my life to gain a fraction of your forgiveness."

"I expected this type of dilemma, and I won't ever tell you you're wrong to feel how you feel. You are entitled to the resentment you have towards me. You've given me more than I deserve...which is why..." he stopped briefly to take in some air, "I want to give you even more than that."

Turning around to look at him, I was relieved when I didn't see him on one knee holding up an engagement ring. That type of speech felt very "proposal-ish" and I would've been horrified to be faced with a decision like that. Instead, Gio was standing there vulnerable, in his boxer shorts, long curls all over the place and abs not as defined as before from my cooking. He didn't look like the nation's most sought-after millionaire, he looked like a regular man. A man who truly loved me.

"Saying 'I'm right' doesn't change the fact about what you did," I frowned, "Just me being here with you is so fucking wrong...being with Ben is wrong too," I said the last part more to myself, "I think...Oh God..."

I was about to tell Gio that we should break up and I should learn to be alone, but I don't remember HOW to be alone. Ever since my mom died, I've been highly looked over by others like a wounded animal. If it wasn't for the help of Ben's family I wouldn't be the person I am today. Brooding, I created a firm belief that everybody was fucked-up in their own way, so in life you just have to choose who you're willing to put up with. Who's going to be the most beneficial to your life goals.

"Do you want me to leave you alone for a while?"

"No!" I cried, "You can be here, just don't touch me yet."

Gio looked down, patiently waiting for me to calm down and make a final decision. My thoughts were like ping pong, as the option of being alone was no longer appealing.

Benjamin. Giovanni. Benjamin. Giovanni. Benjamin. Giovanni...Giovanni...

"Gio?" I said, having him look towards me, "There's so many things I struggle with in life, most people don't believe it, and right now, I really hate you for adding to it...but I still love you," Gio's chest lifted from taking in air at my confession, "It's so fucking crazy, but being with you this past year has been some of the best times I ever had, and I'm not ready to give that up over one day."

Maybe...just maybe, if I can love Gio past the pain, something beautiful can come out of this after all. "Let's start anew: You promise me to remain as kind and giving as you are, and in return, I'll be yours with no complaints."

"I don't believe you there..."

"Excuse me?"

Gio cracked a tiny smile, "No complaints? Just this morning you were complaining about my socks being on the floor."

I scoffed, "Well, you weren't using them! We have a laundry basket for a reason!"

Gio smiled when I started giggling from the memory, stepping in closer and asking again if he could touch me. I said he could. Wrapping his arms around me, he moaned into our embrace and said, "I'm sorry for what I've done to you, my love. I am willing to give you everything you need to build up your life again, and find your happiness. If that means I'm not in your life anymore, I'll understand that. But on the other hand, I want nothing more than grow old with you and see you become the Queen you deserve."

I don't recall Ben ever giving me the choice to leave him for the sake of my well-being. It was either we're together or he threatens to leave. "I'm not going to leave you, Gio," I said. Ironically, Gio giving me an out made me that much more determined to make things work. "We're not perfect, but for the first time in a long while...I feel perfect when I'm with you." Pulling away only to see my face in full view, he pressed his lips against mine. He was warm and gentle, never pulling away until I signaled him too.

"I remember you telling me you didn't have a family," Gio said after our intimate moment, "I'd like to create one with you. One with Maximo, where he can have a sibling with eyes as sensitive as yours and a heart so big, I'd need to buy a shotgun to fend her off from boys. Cause she's bound to be gorgeous!"

"You say that as if you don't look like every erotic Italian mob boss."

"I kinda hope not!" Gio exclaimed, "I'd like to stand out from the bunch."

"You do," I replied, smiling with him, "You're great as you are."

"Can I show you how you're the same way?"

He guided me to our bed that had no frame, so it was lying completely on the ground. He did tell me during our time living together that he only stayed here so his ex-wife wouldn't be uncomfortable sharing the same home. He promised her she could keep the estate as it was the least he could do to keep her comfortable.

"Someday, I'll get you a house just like that..." he kissed down my naked body, covering my collarbone with his gentle pecks, "I'll pay for a designer to have everything your heart's desire. Tell me what you want, Laura..."

"I told you before, I don't need all that stuff," I looked down at him, petting his locks, "If we stayed here the rest of our lives, I'd be okay with that."

Gio licked along my collarbone, "You know I wouldn't allow that."

He's gotten so much better knowing the best ways to curl his tongue inside of me, because when he ate me out, I was already edging towards my first orgasm. His large hands kept my thighs apart, and he kept talking to me whenever he pulled away. I shamefully admitted that I needed to talk during sex, because it helped me be distracted from the act.

"That's okay, then I can always tell you how beautiful you are..." he kissed my inner thigh, "I never appreciated these long legs of yours. You're an actual track star. Gotta be in law enforcement..."

My chest heaved up and down, "It was cross country...oh..."

He kissed my other thigh and made his way down the rest of my leg, getting underneath my knee, my calf, ankle, and wrapping his lips around my big toe.

"You don't even like feet. Stop it!" I complained, almost hitting him with my foot. He laughed it off. "You didn't let me cum yet either..."

Gio pulled out his cock from the opening of his boxers and stroked himself, "I was just wanting this to last as long as possible..."

"There are other ways to do that besides teasing me, you know..."

"Yeah?" he smirked, "Why don't you teach me?"

This was the first time I ever tried this position with Gio. Ben was okay with it, but his stomach was what mostly kept us steady, because I didn't have to hold up my own weight on top. Gio was slimmer, so I didn't have my cushion anymore and sucking him off while on top proved to be a real challenge.

"Oh God, baby..." he moaned, losing concentration on his dessert. I lowered my hips to remind him of it. Playfully, I criticized his skills, "You're not being a good lover right now- Oh shit..."

I lowered my head beside Gio's length, shivering when his skillful tongue lapped up my cum. He dragged me down further by my hips and began sucking on my sensitive clit. His fingers gathered some cum and guided it to my ass, where he was circling the rim with my own essence and scissoring me open for later.

My subconscious told me I still had a decision to make, but I shoved it down. I believe I'd always have my doubts given our unique circumstances, but when I weighed the two options, I decided that Gio was the better choice. I would always love Ben, and I did cry when I had to tell him it was over for good. Nobody in his family took it well, but I've felt trapped for a very long time.

"How did I get so lucky?" Gio smiled down at me after inserting his cock into my pussy. He had me on my back and almost immediately, a second orgasm erupted. I felt the sensation of his tongue licking my hardened nipples as he began thrusting as carefully as possible. He kept his hands on my hips as we rocked back and forth, exchanging moans and grunts for countless minutes.

"Laura...I'm gonna cum." He held me tightly, and thrusted harder into my body before his first streams of cum shot into the condom. I had my arms around him too, my nails digging into his back. When he came inside me, I was a little disappointed to not feel it splash around my tight walls. But, it's things like this that proved to me he really cared for my comfort.

I was ready to enter Gio's world and embrace the support he had from it. We started off really rocky, but with time and understanding, I see that he was more than what I was forced into that day...people can change.

When he returned from the bathroom after throwing away the condom, he came to me lying on my stomach this time, my ass arched in the air- swaying side to side.

"This girl needs to milk you dry," I spread my ass cheeks apart, giving him a full view of my prepped asshole, "Get another condom, would you?"

Gio stared breathlessly, "...Not until you put on your cheerleading outfit again."

...

Laura opened the door to her home and was happy to see her long-time friend and former colleague, Elyssa Romero. Her friend had gotten much less wild in her elder years. Now reaching her 30s, she was almost equal to Laura's maturity that she displayed since the day I met her.

Laura hugged Elyssa and welcomed her inside for a drink. "Congratulations on the new place," Elyssa said, eyeing the pristine decor of the dining hall, "I know it hasn't been easy."

"Oh not at all, I was actually pretty happy with our last house, but Gio sought out this one and I couldn't thank him enough! It has everything you need for a family."

"No kidding..." Elyssa could only imagine what a mansion this big could have inside it. Six bedrooms, a home gym, an office space, a library, you could get lost in a place like this.

"Is your husband home?"

"No, he's working at the office," Laura said, "Should be back in a few though."

"Okay..." Elyssa suddenly grew tense, "'Cause I need to tell you something."

"Oh?"

"This isn't easy, in fact by the end of this you might hate me, but Laura...," Elyssa took a deep breath, "I really don't think Gio is good for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's been years since I've seen you, and I miss my best friend. When you guys moved away, I was heartbroken, but I found out that there's more to this that I thought. Look here." Elyssa pulled out her phone and showed Laura a news article that read:

THREE YEARS LATER: THE DISAPPEARANCE AT CLUB HAZARD

"What does this have to do with-?"

"Read the text!"

The story explained an unfortunate incident that happened near Gio and Laura's old hometown, where many people disappeared while attending a huge club event. One of the parents of the victims, Diane Corina Williams, was interviewed saying, "I think about her every day. What kind of life she could be living. She was a ray of light, so fierce and sassy. I like to think she's a famous lawyer or actress somewhere."

"That poor woman..." Laura frowned, "She's in denial."

"That's not what I'm complaining about!" Elyssa groaned, "Don't you think it's weird that this happened not long after Gio wasn't charged with raping us?" Laura hadn't thought of that word in years, hearing it again was extremely triggering and made her stomach gurgle, "and if you look up Diane online, there's still old posts she has floating around with her promoting products that Gio's company made!"

Gio created a business that produced the best sex-related merchandise in the nation, and one of his older products: LaBella Tablets, was stolen by a former coworker and distributed to Diane, who in turn shared it online and with friends. "I think it's really suspicious that Diane was closely related with Gio's products and then she goes missing."

"I don't know what you want me to say," Laura replied, "It's all a big coincidence."

"Okay, then let me tell you the facts. You and I were both assaulted by this man, and you went on to marry him! I've kept my mouth shut too long about it, but don't you see how insane that is?! I mean, I know I fucked the guy, but you're sharing a life with this person. I thought you were better than that!"

Laura gazed around the kitchen, and Elyssa could tell she was being passive-aggressive in mocking her. Anyone on the outside would look at this four-story mansion and think Laura has it all, that if anything, her life was improved by meeting Giovanni Aburezze.

Elyssa stood out of her chair and tried to be less combative with her friend, speaking with as much vulnerability as she could. "Laura, I don't remember if I told you...but I'm thinking of leaving the force. I've been hearing things around the office about the guys praising Gio, and one being friends with him, and I thought: how weird is that? They arrested him and now they're buddies? Then I remembered, Gio's a self-made millionaire with connections even you may not know about. He can shower you with gifts all he wants, but at the end of the day, he's a man. A selfish man who will do anything to have his way and manipulate kind people like you to protect him."

Elyssa felt her throat closing up, "I miss how things used to be Laura, when we were working together and super close. Being with you was the happiest I've ever been. We were total opposites, but in the best way. You helped me keep sane when I saw him again, and I was hoping that night we shared together was enough to let him stay in the past, but it seems like I just brought you two closer..."

Laura sighed and got up from her chair as well, pouring Elyssa a cup of tea that was heating up on the stove. Hesitantly, Laura asked a question that she's been curious about for years.

"Romero," Laura started, "...Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you."

"You know what I mean," Laura set the teacup on the table, "Ever since we've known each other, I always got this vibe that you were expecting more out of me, and after that day, it only got more intense. I've been learning about psychology lately, and they mention something about "trauma bonding," and maybe that's what happened to us. We were sharing the same experience, and as a result, you fell in love with me because I was the only one who could truly understand your pain. Does that make sense?"

Romero looked down at the cup of tea and said, "I'm not thirsty."

"You seem really tense, and for good reason," Laura sniffed, "Because you're right."

Elyssa's eyes widened, "I'm right?"

"Gio is a selfish manipulator who is using me," Laura's eyes filled with tears, "I just...I was so broken back then, and you know Ben wasn't the greatest husband either. So I guess I just...ran to the next best thing, one who could promise me a lavish life even if it meant I was marrying my..." Laura put her head in her hands as she started crying softly. Elyssa, overwhelmed with guilt, ran to her side and hugged her.

"It's okay...I'm sorry I was so hard on you. I should've known. I never did like you and Ben together. It was inevitable that you'd...oh God, Laura!" The pair hugged tightly, crying in each other's arms. Elyssa felt Laura's smooth back and breathed in her sweet scent. She smelled intoxicating, like the daisies her gardener planted in the front yard. Her hands were curious and went down to Laura's behind that was only blocked by the thin fabric of her yellow sundress.

"Romero, I can't..."

"Gio doesn't have to know..." Elyssa's lust for her friend revved up after not seeing her for three years. Laura somehow looked younger than ever; she looked just as she did when they first started training together, with the exception of her now shoulder-length hair and voluptuous ass.

"I want you to finally know what it's like to be loved by someone..."

"But I'm not- Romero, please. I-Ngh!..."

Laura fought against Romero's hold, but somehow that just led her to being put on her back on the dining table, knocking over the teacup she made for her friend, all the liquid spilling out of it. Laura looked up to find that fallen cup, but Elyssa wouldn't allow that.

"You're stunning in that outfit, but we need to get it off of you..."

Laura slapped Elyssa's head as the officer knelt down to remove her panties.

"I'm serious, fucking STOP IT!"

Laura was so wet when Elyssa pulled down her underwear, licking her lips at the sight of it clinging to the fabric before inevitably snapping back against Laura's quivering lips. It had been Elyssa's dream to have her friend like this. She didn't entirely recognize her love for Laura until she changed her last name to Aburezze.

She had been claimed by somebody new, one that had betrayed both of their trust, but if Laura was into people like that, then hopefully, she'd share a piece of her love with her best friend. Elyssa had her head submerged between Laura's thighs, taking in her scent, rubbing her nose along her pubes, feeling like a huge weight was released from her back after years of pining. "I love you..." she moaned into her pussy, the emotion was so powerful, it felt like it was suffocating her...

"Hey! Let me go, stop!" Elyssa tried removing herself from her friend, but Laura had the other leg-locked between her thighs. She still had a few moves from the department, and they kicked in as she flipped Elyssa down to the tile pavement, the height from the table to tile knocking her out instantly. When I came back home, Laura had Elyssa perfectly set up in our basement.

"She told me she wasn't thirsty, so had to use other measures," Laura said.

"Oh geez, I know that pissed you off," I kissed my wife on the lips.

"Seriously, that's some expensive ass tea...

"Mmh?" Elyssa woke up, nude and cold, in an empty hallway. Our basement was constructed thanks to excellent architecture who was experienced in these sorts of things. There were openings in the halls that settled for bedrooms, but they had no doors and only a twin mattress, blankets, and a pillow for comfort. In a small corner, were the necessities to survive in a place like this, including a lever to drop down groceries, a kitchen, and one room with a door that had the shared toilet and shower.

Elyssa, assuming that I was the only one behind this, charged at me. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" She was stopped when she felt the chains locking her feet together hold her back. "What's going on?!"

"Here's a fact for you, Romero," Laura spoke up, "You were the one who encouraged me to get even with Gio, and now you're here saying you take it all back. I never did like how strange you were..." Laura's face contorted into one of devious pleasure.

"...Everybody expects me to be the sweet one, do the right thing, but only when it suits them. I had to be the strong one for everyone and leave my feelings on the back burner. I've gotten tired of caring about other people's feelings."

Laura and I were about to leave the basement, but Elyssa reached out and screamed, "Hey! So, is that it?! You're just gonna leave me down here?! After everything we did together?!"

"Don't worry. You won't be alone."

I shut the door behind us with our multiple locks and then walked up the stairs where there was another door to lock- just to be extra safe. Laura and I used the elevator to the third floor and headed to Joseph's room, where his live-in nanny was watching over him sleeping in his crib.

The nanny put a finger to her lips with a sweet smile, "He asleep" she mouthed.

"Thanks Clara," I whispered, patting her shoulder, "There's a car waiting outside for you."

"Gracias Señor!" She waved at us as she hurried out to make it back home.