Milk Man Pt. 06 - Moreno (END)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at yourself," she said, "What kind of man lets himself be so pretty?"

Gio smacked his lips, "Me..."

"That's right," Romero gave one hard thrust as she tugged him back further, "Pretty pathetic, you cock slut. Your hole took me in so easily; you're really the man people wanted to have their baby with? Pfft, looks to me you're already a big baby."

"Suck on these like the little baby you are...," my own words echoed in my head from that night at the club, and I swore I heard my body shrivel with guilt. I didn't like the feeling of "getting even" anymore, because this wasn't an act of love- it was a power trip. Romero was losing her stamina, yet seemed nowhere near ready to cum like Gio was; all she'll be gaining out of this is an aerobic workout and a dirty dildo. Nothing could be gained by being completely cruel to your partner. You're just showing them that you find pleasure from their misery, instead of balancing that torture with care.

"Laura Moreno in a threesome? This is a dream come true!" Romero cried, noticing me getting down on my knees in front of Gio's face. She let go of Gio's hair, but I lifted his head back up gently. My hands cradled his face, which was flushed from exhaustion. I can see the vein in his head throbbing; I can't imagine those ropes were feeling very fun to wear anymore. He silently looked through me, as if I wasn't even there, collecting his breath and blinking away his tears that were dangling off the edge of his long eyelashes. They were feminine looking, and complimented his almond-shaped eyes. They were so soft and sparkly.

"Mmh..." Gio closed his eyes and melted into my kiss, opening his lips slightly so he could invite my tongue to meet his own. We danced together while Romero continued pounding his sore ass. "Get it, Laura..." I heard her grunt out, but I wasn't out to "get" anything. I didn't like this man, but somewhere in my heart, I still needed to take care of him.

Opening his eyes, Gio looked awakened from a trance as he stared at me this time. He was just as taken aback that I got intimate with him as I was. "Laura?" he whispered. Before he could say anything else, I crawled underneath his body.

I never used a cock ring before, but it didn't look too hard to navigate. Romero got one of the easier contraptions that was easy to remove as easily as loosening the tightness on the small circular dial. I would've taken it off right away, but Gio was making such a mess with his precum inching down to the ground. So, with my tongue, I lapped it up and brought it back to the slit of his cock where I swallowed the remainder down my throat. A violent shudder coursed through his body, and that resulted in Romero moaning too. Her thrusts were getting slower as her orgasm was approaching.

"God, your ass is still so tight...we gotta open you up more often," she grinned, "How about I invite some friends over and have a lil party?"

If I wasn't already swallowing Gio's shaft down my throat, I would've had some choice words for my friend. What sort of comment was that? After everything Gio went through, she's going to throw that back in his face? The last thing he'd want is a bunch of strangers abusing him again. I'm sure she didn't take it seriously; it was the heat of the moment after all. We say some pretty fucked up shit- Lord knows I have- but that was crossing the line.

"Deeper!" Gio relished in my lips going down to his nutsack, and when I had a chance to explore his taste, he was really good. The consistency of his cum was still hard to get used to, but he was sweet and overall, delectable. Kneeling with my thighs pressed together and my head lifted, I sucked at his swelling cock till I was ready to give him release. It was a little hard to follow Romero's inconsistent movements, but she was at the end of her limit, so it wouldn't be long until it was just Gio and I.

Romero's ass jiggled with one final slam up against Gio's cheeks. "I'm cumming deep in your ass, bitch. Take it!" I didn't believe that she really came through; I saw her orgasms and they're far more violent than what I saw. Nobody really says those kinds of things when they're losing control anyway, unless they were putting on a performance. Regardless, that was a good time for me to finally let the blood rush back to his dick. With a twist, I loosened the cock ring and slid it off of him. I kept my hand on his shaft and stroked him, whispering at the tip to, "Let it out. That's it...good boy."

I closed my eyes and let the waves wash over me.

"...and you said you wanted no part of it!" Romero laughed as we cleaned up together in the shower. I didn't mind sharing; it wasn't the first time we saw each other naked after all.

I swallowed the tiny remnants of semen down my throat, "I need to brush my teeth."

"We're leaving right after this, don't worry," Romero scrubbed a washcloth under my breast, "How'd he taste? Disgusting right? He was acting like such a baby!"

"Yeah...gross."

"I'm glad I got that off my chest. He's been on my mind for the longest time, now I feel relieved."

A feeling of irritation shot up into me as she lowered the cloth to my stomach.

"Sure didn't seem that way earlier," referring to their meetup at the bookstore.

"Well, you were there, and I had to put on a brave face for you!"

Romero was much weirder than I thought.

After getting dressed, we left the bathroom and Gio was groaning softly. Romero was gathering her things, while I walked closer to the businessman, feeling along his cold ass cheek.

"Thanks for the sex," Romero said nonchalantly, "Welp, see you tomorrow!"

"You're not serious, are you?" my eyes bulged out, "We can't leave him like this!"

"You don't think he deserves it?"

"I-" I wasn't sure what to think anymore, "I'm untying him. I doubt you'd take time out of your day to come back here and do it yourself."

"Who said I was going to?," Romero eyed Gio, "Hey, you agreed I could play with you as much as I want, right?" Gio nodded. Romero smiled proudly when she said, "We settled for two more days. You can take the next round tomorrow so we have equal time. I was thinking of leaving him up there as punishment, so even when we're gone, we know he's suffering. It's going to be sooo funny when we let him out! He'd be begging to use the bathroom, if he didn't already soil himself," she winked, "What do you say, partner?"

The thought of carrying out this disgusting display of justice was getting me more ill than I was back at Stranger's Delight, and I promised myself to never feel that weak again. This was NOT an exception.

"You're crazy," I began trying to loosen the rope off Gio's body, "You can do whatever you want, but we're not leaving him like this," I paused awkwardly after struggling with the binds, "...Can you help me untie him?"

After regaining all the blood back in his body, Gio thanked me and only me for the help.

"Take care of yourself, okay?" he said.

"Yeah, you too," I responded curtly, unable to look him in the eye before I followed Romero out the door. That had to be the last time we fucked, ven if we ran into each other again, there would be nothing between us. We had nothing more to discuss. We both did wrong, and we had to leave it at that.

"So, guess what?"

"What happened?" Ben said. I had called him that night after packing my clothes up. Romero was pissed that after our night together, I still wanted to go home, but it was the right thing to do. I've been away long enough.

"The hall pass is off!" I smiled, "I'll be home by noon."

"That's great, Laura. I'm really happy for you."

Knowing him well, I could sense there was still tension. "I'm sorry it's taken so long, but I promise there's no more drama from here on out. For the first time in a while, I feel at peace."

Without looking at him, I can envision Ben biting his lip before saying, "So, all those days of me holding you while you cried yourself to sleep didn't matter? All the times I let you stay in bed because you were depressed wasn't as good as getting dick from another man?"

God dammit. "Ben, you know it's not like that!"

"What else would it be then?" Ben raised his voice, "That hall pass was just an excuse to cheat, because clearly, I'm not good enough for you. Why else would you stay away this long? To find yourself? Give me a break..."

"If you hated it so much, then why did you agree to it?"

"Because I didn't think it would take 3 fucking months, Laura!" his voice cracked. Romero stepped inside the room to grab something, but heard Ben's angry muffles and mouthed, "I'm sorry" before shutting the door again.

"I have been in this house alone through the holidays: Christmas, New Years, my own fucking birthday, imagining you out there sleeping around. I could say it's fine all I want, but for you to just take that at face value and not consider, 'Hmm, maybe my husband would want some company during the holidays,' is very selfish of you!"

"I video called you all those times. You know I did that!"

"That doesn't count!"

"Then tell me that!"

"I shouldn't have to tell you!"

We've never been so heated with each other before, but we've never had an issue as complicated as this. I started to hate myself for not telling him the core of what was wrong with me once again, and now, I don't think I ever would.

"So, do you want me to come home or not?" I said, tears welling in my eyes.

"Go fuck around some more. See if I care..."

"Ben-"

"No, I have been there for you throughout your whole childhood, your police training, and now this. I have never left you or cheated on you. Not once! We get into one big fight, and you decide to sleep with a bunch of guys."

"It was only one guy," I corrected him without thinking. Ben grew silent after that, and I heard some shuffling on his end. I assumed he was wiping his tears.

"I...I can't do this anymore," Ben said in a low tone, "This is too painful..."

I felt like a knife was twisting in my heart. "I can't be with you knowing you gave your body to some other man. Somebody I could see in our town. Was he from-? Actually, it doesn't matter..." I was too miserable to respond and give him some positive outlook to all this because frankly, I couldn't think of one anymore. So, we sat in silence holding our phones to our ears, repeating the rhythm of sobbing followed by sniffling and wiping our faces.

Ben eventually broke the cycle, "You can come back, and we could try to work it out. But, it's not going to fix itself overnight..."

"Then we shouldn't bother," I wanted to say, drained from our months of marital drama, but I already invested so many years into this man. He really was the best person for me. I don't believe anybody could understand my pain nor learn how to deal with it. I didn't even know it myself; why should I hold such high expectations?

"Okay...We can do that," I said. Somehow, we both had enough courage to say "I love you" before hanging up, and right after that, I asked Romero for some pills for my migraine.

For how angry he was with me, Ben couldn't keep his hands off my body when I got home.

"You feel amazing..." he pushed my legs over my head, locking lips as his cock pumped into my pussy, "I love you so much." My tits were being pressed too hard against my chest that I was scared I'd suffocate to death. Ben never went this hard on me before, and with the position he had me in, it was reminding me of how Gio fucked me in the dungeon. That man had me in multiple positions, but this one was the most triggering.

I still remember the chafing on my back, but his skills were still more impressive than my husband's. I feel like Ben was using me to prove a point, but I regretfully could only think about Gio's thickness...

We were back to normal for a couple of days, until I told him I had to be out all day for a book signing.

"It takes all day just to do that?"

"Well yeah, with all the preparation and pictures I'll be taking."

"Your excuses are just ridiculous at this point."

"I told you I was going to this..."

"Yeah yeah, Just go."

The author of Cream & Sugar was going to be signing copies of her book back at the bookstore, and it was the perfect chance to buy one for myself since I never ended up paying for it last time. But, that made me think, "Gio's daughter might show up too, which means he'll probably be there..." I promised myself we weren't on speaking terms anymore; he was just another stranger to me. I was glad I mentally prepared for that encounter because that's exactly what happened when I got there.

"I'm such a fan of your work, and I-" Jess paused, "Wait a minute, no way...you're that lady!"

I knew she'd bring that up and I played along yelling, "You caught me!" The teenage girl was thrilled that she had the honor to meet me in person, and so casually too. It took all the weight off her shoulders, as her body was less stiff, and her speech was relaxed.

"Why were you buying your own book?"

"Oh, it's always nice to save a copy of your final draft," I shrugged, "It's kinda wasteful, I know, but I couldn't help myself."

"Oh, I get it!" Jess grinned, "I'd do the same thing. Congratulations!"

I signed her book and handed it back to her. We took a photo, and then she scurried off to meet her dad who was standing off to the side, looking at me with no intention of distracting me from my work. But after the book signing was complete and the set was packed up, I noticed Gio was still around, drinking with Jess at the small cafe.

As I was about to get into my car to drive home, Gio approached me.

"Didn't we swear not to talk to each other again?" I told him as I unlocked my car.

"I don't remember making such a promise," Gio blinked, "But I'll leave you alone..."

"No! Just...say what you wanted to say."

"I never knew you wrote books. Jessica loves it. She thinks your third poem is the best."

"Yarns won't make me Dance?"

"I think that's what it is..." Gio rubbed his chin, "This is gonna sound weird, but, are you free sometime in April?"

I groaned in my head, "Depends on what you want me for..."

"Just wanted to know if you'd like to go on a coffee run with me."

"In April?" I turned to him, "You think I need two weeks to prepare for a coffee run? Besides, don't you drink enough coffee as it is? Every time I see you here, you have one in your hand."

"Ahh, so you've been noticing..."

I blushed.

"It's not always coffee though. I've had tea here too."

"...We could meet earlier than April. I'm free next weekend actually. That way we don't forget." Why was I even entertaining this guy?

"That's perfect. I'll call you- wait, do you still have my card?"

"Romero has it."

"That's fine. I'll get you a new one," The businessman hurried to his car that was just one lot away from mine and got a perfectly clean card from his compartment. I could see Jessica sitting in front with her feet on the dashboard with earbuds in.

"Here you go." The card had his name, cell, work cell and email. Even a social media page.

"If you change your mind, it's okay. But yeah, take care and congrats on the book..."

When I texted him that night, I suggested we just meet up the following evening since Ben told me he'd be working overtime and wouldn't come home till midnight. Gio picked me up in his car and drove us to a restaurant where we split an array of appetizers.

"Sorry," he said, "I'm just trying to save up money for my son. He's going to be in college this year and expenses are high."

"Then we could've just done a coffee shop, like you planned."

"Yeah, but then I thought, that's not the right way to treat a woman. Go somewhere she's probably been to a hundred times? I thought this would be better. You don't mind, right?"

Popping a piece of fried calamari in my mouth, I shook my head, "Mmh, not at all! I just hope this doesn't break your wallet."

Gio laughed, "Me?! No way, but I appreciate your concern..." he grew somber, "Paying for college would've been a breeze if not for my divorce."

"Divorce?" I gazed down at the table, "So you were married..."

"Unfortunately, after what happened, my wife wanted nothing to do with me," Gio explained, "When your husband has been abused by a bunch of strangers, I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to touch them anymore."

I couldn't figure out if I was more sad or angry. How could she do that to him? I couldn't pick out Gio's wife from a crowd; he was very private about his home life in the papers, but I had a picture of her in my mind as someone cold and unforgiving. A person who could abandon somebody after such a horrific event wasn't deserving of love.

"...Are your kids taking it okay?"

"Maximo? Yeah, he's fine."

"And Jessica?"

"Jessica?" Gio's eyes went wide, and he tilted his head, like I startled him, "Oh no! She's not my kid. She's umm...what do I call it?"

"Your niece?"

"Nu-uh, more like...heh, I don't have a name for it. Let's call her a family friend!" Lathering up a slice of bread with butter, Gio got off the topic a little too quickly for my liking.

"You do realize that makes you look super suspicious right?" I narrowed my eyes, "For your sake, you better explain why you're hanging out with a teenage girl..."

Gio put his bread down, "That's fair. Well, honestly, she was just a girl that needed some help." he leaned back in his seat, "She was in a rough situation with some people and reached out to me to help fix it. It's really complicated, and I don't think it's my right to tell her story, but that's how we met, and I've been helping her ever since."

Unconvinced that this wasn't some weird sex thing, I probed Gio more.

"Are her parents okay with this?"

"Oh absolutely! Those times you saw us together are really rare. Her dad works a lot, so whenever he can't be there to take her places, I'm there to help. I keep them in touch all the time, and if you're still not sure, you're more than welcome to ask her yourself."

I still wasn't satisfied, but I kept my mouth stuffed with food. My instinct told me to reach out to Jessica, but that would be weird on my part since I was nothing more than her favorite author. I just had to trust his word.

Gio brought me home, and there was nothing in his body language that suggested he wanted more with me aside from platonic company. It was ten at night, and my husband still hadn't returned, so I cleaned up and went to bed. Before I did, I sent a text to Gio.

"Don't think just because we ate out that you're cheating me out of our coffee run."

The following weekend, we did our run as planned which led to us stopping by a shopping mall and running errands. Then, that led to us sharing funny video compilations on our phones, until finally he dropped me off. The weekend after that he took me to an opera show, and that was the day I learned he loved opera. Not that he said so, but I could see it in his eyes how deeply he appreciated the art. While I was struggling to understand a word of what the belting performers were saying, Gio looked on admirably. "It's not about understanding the words but relating to the feeling..." I couldn't help but smile at his childlike wonder.

The weekend after that he was busy, so we couldn't do anything together. I felt down about it, but it was good timing ultimately, because I had to go out with my husband anyway.

We started going to a marriage counselor, and she did a good job in exposing our insecurities and making us understand where the other was coming from. She was very talented in her profession; I just wish we had her 24/7. It would've helped in June.

"No hiciste nada? Ayy mijo, qué pena...Sabes lo que solía por tu padre?"

"Concinar?" Ben rolled his eyes, "Mama, Laura ya lo hace."

"Exactamente! Pero porque no hoy? Es tu aniversario!"