Milk Stud

Story Info
Upset by his wife's breast reduction, a young man is cursed.
11.8k words
4.42
22.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,064 Followers

"All I'm saying is to give it some more thought," Tyler pleaded with his wife.

"You've know I've wanted to do it," Judy answered with a long-suffering sigh. As much as she tried, she couldn't hide the stress from her decision as well as her continued disagreement with her husband.

The recently wed couple sat in the back corner of a busy local coffee shop. The lunch crowd spoke in hushed tones around them while the glass door opened to admit a steady stream of customers and the discordant sounds of the outside world.

Tyler glanced at the expensive crystal watch on his wrist before running his hands against his buzzcut. His jaw flared out as he grit his teeth but he nodded.

"I know, sweetheart," he said.

"Then why do you keep arguing with me about it?" she asked. She leaned back and then brushed her shoulder-length blonde hair aside when it caught against the metal chair.

"I just- you're beautiful the way you are and-" he tried to say.

"Always the same thing," she snorted, tapping her fingernails on the marbled surface of their table. "You know you can be honest and say you like big tits."

"Come on," Tyler hissed, leaning close while lowering his voice. "There's people around."

"That's what I'm talking about!" his wife insisted. "You're a private person. You don't like calling attention to yourself and always try to maintain a persona when you're out."

"It's part of my job to-" he interjected.

"Because you're worried you'll stand out when you don't want to stand out," she continued. "So how can you sit there and tell me not to get a reduction when I walk around with all kinds of attention on me unless I'm wearing baggy black clothes? And that's just a part of it. There's the back pain and then, when I get older-"

"Judy?" a loud voice called out from behind the horseshoe-shaped counter dominating the coffee shop. "Judy?"

The blonde stood, sliding her chair back quietly in order to make her way to the waiting barista. She grabbed the large cup that held her cappuccino and then more carefully picked up her husband's plain black coffee. It was lidless and steaming as she held it and made her way back to the table. As usual, she stared down at her feet with her arms lightly pressing against the sides of her breasts. She was sure a few of the men she passed were leering at her but she dared not look up to confront them.

Flustered by the imagined looks, she nearly tripped over a careworn leather satchel leaning against a wrought iron chair.

"I'm so sorry," Judy said, glancing up at the older woman seated in the chair.

"Not at all, dear," the woman said with a carefree smile.

Two tables away from the other woman, she set her husband's cup down first before sitting. He was half-turned and tapping out a message on his phone but he grabbed his cup and sipped it slowly until he finished his email.

"Thank you," he told her and she nodded in return as she took her lid off to blow on her drink.

He watched her for a moment but she ignored him, holding the cup in both hands as she breathed out, watching the tiny ripples flow in the tawny liquid. As was her habit, she realized she was hunched forward and slowly eased back to sit up straight.

"You're only twenty-four," he said.

"Tyler, please," she sighed, closing her eyes.

"You have a long time until you're old enough to worry," her husband continued.

"Let's talk about something else," she said, her voice as stern as she could make it. "Anything else. Literally anything other than my massive bosom. I have to think about both of them enough as it is."

"I have to go back to work soon," he told her. "There's a problem with one of my customer's orders and I'll need to yell at the purchasing department."

"Already?" she fussed, setting her drink down.

"Yeah, sorry," he answered, standing from the table. "Bathroom first. Could you get me a lid?"

Without waiting for her answer, he walked to the bathroom. A brunette stood by the tall windows, talking quietly on her phone. As he passed, he looked down to admire her ass before looking up at the curves shown through her tight hoodie. His cock stirred fitfully within his slacks but he put the woman out of his thoughts and pushed the bathroom door open, walking to the wall of empty urinals.

He pictured his wife with smaller breasts as he held his semi-erect cock to relieve himself. She was pretty and sweet but he would be lying if he didn't admit that her large breasts were what initially attracted him to her.

You could divorce her.

The thought was intrusive and he shook his head as his stream slowed to a trickle. She was a good wife and he loved her. Didn't he?

"Of course I do," he said as he shook himself off. "Not going to divorce my wife just because her tits aren't as big."

What if they're a lot smaller?

"You're not helping," he said out loud. Talking to himself was a bad habit that he'd never seemed to break and he equated the voice to the devil on his shoulder since it often prompted him with outlandish, call-of-the-void type thoughts. Like what would happen if he were to drive into oncoming traffic or if he stepped off the edge of the cliff he stood next to. Only now, with the sudden inner thought, he realized he hadn't asked how small she wanted to go. The thought of her with really small tits made him sigh.

He'd miss fondling her from behind when she was standing and minding her own business. It was one of his favorite things to do - to just go up to her and reach for a hug but to cradle and caress her breasts as he kissed the back of her neck. Holding the curves of her breasts in his wide open hands and feeling their weight while massaging her softly until she either gave into the attention or gently pushed him away. He felt himself grow hard just at the thoughts of it.

But if she was smaller...

He frowned as his reflection while washing his hands.

"No," he said again. "No way. She's a sweet girl. I'm not ending my marriage over something dumb like this."

You're young. Just married. No kids. Easy enough to find a girl that's happy with the size of her tits. Someone sexy with-

"Enough," he whispered as he pulled the door open.

An old lady stepped away from the table he shared with his wife as his wife walked towards the counter. He watched her grab a lid before he glanced back at the gray-haired woman. She tucked her long skirt beneath her thighs as she sat and then she turned, smiling in his direction before picking her book up and finding her spot.

"Who's that?" he asked, nodding in the other woman's direction. His wife glanced to the side without turning her head while pressing the lid around the top of his cup.

"Crazy old woman," his wife said quietly with her lips barely moving. She grabbed her purse, pushed the smaller cup into his hands and took her own larger drink. "We should go."

He followed behind her as they swept through the coffee shop but when they exited onto the street, he reached out for her arm.

"What happened?" he asked, searching her face as she went to her toes to look into the shop.

"She's crazy," Judy said. "Came up when you were in the bathroom. Said she couldn't help overhearing our conversation."

"Huh," Tyler grunted as they made their way through the crowd. "That's not so bad."

"No," his wife agreed. "That's not bad. But then she said she could help you understand my pain. Said she'd read the bits at the bottom of her teacup and could see your, what was it? Could see your resolve faltering. That's what she said. Something about you doubting our relationship and how you were too self-centered to see what I was going through."

Is she making this up to make me feel guilty about trying to talk her out of having the surgery?

The old woman's supposed words hit too close to home. He spared a look at his wife from the corner of his eyes but she seemed inwardly focused and upset.

"I told her she was crazy," the blonde girl said, shaking her head and pulling at the bottom of her blouse. "But she kept on and said to trust her and believe her. You know I don't like dealing with people but I told her to stay out of our business. And she looked so nice before that."

"Yeah," he said quickly, agreeing with her to move her past the old woman's eerily accurate assessment of his recent thoughts. "Sounds like a nutjob busybody. I'm proud of you for standing up for me."

"Will you be home on time tonight?" she asked, going to her tip-toes to brush her lips against his.

"I don't know," he told her, already thinking of what he'd say to Lianna for trying to push out material he needed for a particular order. It wasn't a large order but it was a rush job and he'd hoped having it ready for the customer would lead to more orders later.

And there was Annette. The new girl they hired. Not as big as his wife but younger and hot with bright red lipstick and that black eyeliner and tight clothes. Tyler subconsciously twisted his wedding ring on his finger before kissing his wife.

"I'll call you when I find out," he finally said, watching for a break in traffic in order to open the driver's side door.

When he was promoted to sales, he'd splurged and took out a loan for a lower end BMW that was almost outside his budget. His wife had complained but he'd told her it was a status symbol. He looked into his rearview and shifted, merging quickly into traffic as he reminded himself for the hundredth time to book golfing lessons. He hated golf but every single upper manager played and he'd do anything to work his way up the ladder. Outside sales was next. On the road constantly, in and out of hotels while trying to charm customers sounded like a headache but he was ready for it. And hungry for the extra money.

Traffic slowed to a crawl and he sighed. He reached over, lifting his still-warm cup to his lips for a sip.

"Feh!" he gagged as he swallowed a mouthful. He set the cup down and took the lid off, cursing as he saw the light brown coloring in the cup. "I told her I wanted it black, dammit."

Tyler snapped the lid back in place. He dropped his right hand to rest against his lap while holding the steering wheel casually with his left hand. Cars honked around him as he crept forward with the slow flow of vehicles.

He reached over to scratch at his left arm while scanning the road. A tiny black irregular speck appeared just above his wrist. His shortened nails dug at it as it spread, appearing to eat away at the surrounding tan skin like a virus. With a happy sigh, he dug his nails in and they began to lengthen. The rounded edges flowed out into long, thick clear nails that scraped against his skin.

A few short, coarse black hairs grew from the center of the spot forming on his arm.

He reached down to his inner thigh as his bronzed skin darkened into obsidian. He opened his mouth and closed his eyes, moaning as the spot widened and his nails clawed his suddenly sensitive skin.

The nails on his left hand grew out. He despised files and so the edges of his fingernails were uneven. However, as they flowed outward, they came to perfect, broad curves that pressed into the palm of his hand.

"Mmmm," he moaned, smiling as he scratched higher on his thigh. His cock throbbed in his pants and he grabbed himself, thinking briefly of Annette in purchasing and her wicked smile and firm tits before picturing his wife. Naked and riding him - his favorite position. Watching her tits bounce as he pulled her down to suck on her fat nipples.

Two more spots formed on his back, one on his left shoulder blade and a second on his right hip. He squeezed his cock and then reached over to grab the coffee cup and take a long pull of the sickly sweet drink. A trail of caramel-colored coffee slid down the corner of his mouth and he reached out with his tongue. The base of it grew thick as it wrapped around and down to lap at the coffee.

The traffic light turned green and he followed the car in front of him. His right hand slid down his body and he cupped his balls. He reached up to gently squeeze the base of his cock. His ring and pinky fingers slipped down to press against his taint. For a moment, unaware of what he was doing, he rubbed himself below his cock and then grabbed the wheel with both hands to make a turn.

More cars seemed to merge in front of him and he slowed while grinding his teeth. He reached up to tug against his necktie and roll his head before tapping a button on his console to make his air conditioner colder. Taking another long sip of his coffee, he turned the air conditioner up even more and then toyed with a button on his silk vest.

The hair covering his chest brushed against the inside of his undershirt as lobules and fatty tissue began to form. The hard, defined lines of his pectorals grew smooth as the fat built up. An almost imperceptible bulge outlined the beginning of his breasts and his tiny nipples moved slowly, dragged down as gravity asserted control over his changing body.

Tyler's quarter-sized areola widened as they shifted beneath his clothing. The light brown coloring darkened to a dusky shade of charcoal while they expanded around his nipples.

The young man tugged at his tie once more before bringing his long nails down to his chest. Muscle and bone melted away beneath his hands and the skin tightened until his long, slim fingers were left to toy with the buttons lining his vest. He pushed his ass back and then forward in a rocking motion and then bit his lip when his fingers slid against his swelling breasts. They flattened against the inside of his shirt but continued to grow. His chest hair pulled free in response to the gentle friction, leaving behind unblemished soft skin.

"God, fucking horny," he whispered, glancing around before unzipping his slacks and slipping his hand into his pants. He pushed his underwear down and gripped his hardened cock, grunting as he tugged at it, pulling and guiding until his dick lay exposed between the flaps of his pants. Veins lined his manhood. "So warm. Feels so good."

Despite the passing cars and pedestrians walking on the sidewalk, Tyler masturbated openly. His thick tongue slipped out as he moaned and it worked against his cheek and up to his nose.

Pressure built low in the young man's stomach. Milk ducts formed in clusters around four points beneath his belly button. The skin around the points grew reddened and throbbed with an odd pain that quickly faded to an alien itching pleasure. His flattened shirt lifted away from his chest to show the curves of his growing breasts. His tight vest grew taut, flattening his breasts against his body. Tiny bumps showed over his erect male nipples.

A horn blared behind him and he snorted with wide eyes. Letting his cock go, he pushed the gas to reach the car in front of him. Pressure built within his chest as the adrenaline caused him to breathe quickly.

The short trimmed hairs lining his chin and cheeks retreated as the bones beneath them began to reshape.

"Asshole," he said, staring into his rearview mirror as his right hand trailed down to his chest.

His long nails clicked against the buttons as they struggled to hold his vest together. He toyed with them as he glared at the car behind him and his thumb accidentally undid a button. The relief was immediate. In response, he leaned back and undid the rest of them before grabbing his still-hard cock.

Another glance at the car behind him. He studied the man as he pumped his cock, focusing on his beard and lips. His own mouth opened with a quiet, nearly feminine gasp. His breath hitched and he jerked before grunting once more, moving his hand faster on his cock. The force caused his fledgling breasts to quiver beneath his shirt. Additional nerve endings formed inside his lips as the tiny muscles within grew more dense, forcing his lips outward in a full pout. His tongue lashed out as he continued to glance back at the man and his hand pumped faster.

The miniscule bumps of his nipples pressed into the exposed red button-down shirt beneath his opened vest. Tyler rocked his ass once and then twice, moaning again as he stared at the man's face. His face felt hot and his breathing was erratic but he couldn't stop staring. Wondering how scratchy the man's beard would be against his face. How his lips would feel.

"Fuck," Tyler groaned, squeezing and jerking. The warmth pooled in his scalp to create the sensation of a million pinpricks. His eyelashes thickened and lengthened into gentle arcs as his hair began to grow out. His cheekbones pushed slowly against his face before raising almost imperceptibly. "Yeah. Yeah, suck me off. Gonna. Ugh. Gonna fuck you."

The cars moved forward slowly before coming to a complete stop. He glanced back and then brushed a strand of long, brown hair away from his eyes. The twin bumps on his shirt widened as his nipples began to grow. Tyler let the wheel go to press the ball of his hand against the itching, needy patch of skin low on his belly as his red shirt tightened against his breasts. Low in his belly, the four scarlet patches of skin formed into four angry teats. He jerked with a loud moan when his finger brushed one of them.

"Mmmmmmm-ooh!" he screamed, bucking in his seat as he came suddenly. Thick white cum spurted, landing on his shirt and vest and face. His nostrils flared as his long lashes batted and he gasped, squeezing his cock while pulling down, over and over until he drained himself.

A single button popped free on his shirt, no longer able to contain his still expanding bosom. He grunted and stuffed his flaccid cock back into his pants, just above his underwear. When he tried to zip himself back up he found the zipper refused to move. Fatty tissue grew over the gluteal muscles he'd spent years working on in the gym and their growth pushed his underwear down to his thighs. His pants dug into his waist as he tried once more to zip himself up.

Another button popped free. His nipples continued to grow. They ached in time with the four teats lower in his belly but, before he could investigate, he caught a look at himself in the corner of the rearview mirror.

"Fucking Christ!" he shouted, wiping at his face as he suddenly realized what he'd done.

Thick ropes of cum clung to his bare cheeks and he glanced down to see more covering his body. Yet the realization of being covered in his own sperm vanished as he stared at his enormous breasts. Two buttons popped free and his undershirt pressed out into the opening provided. Through the thin white shirt, he could see his pure black nipples and wide areola.

As he watched, his already hard nipples began to lengthen further, bending as they pressed against his undershirt. The pure cotton scratched against the incredibly sensitive flesh and he cried out, grabbing the steering wheel with both hands and digging his long, clear nails into his palms. The bottom of his shirt was lifted by the size of his tits to leave his midriff exposed.

The edge of two of his teats were visible. They rested against the band of his slacks, bare for all to see. Translucent liquid well at the tips of both.

The car behind him honked twice, forcing Tyler to look up and see how far he lagged behind the leading vehicles. In a panic, he turned and slid into an open spot at the curb.

"Shit! What the shit!" he cursed, grabbing at the bottom of his shirt. He expected a trick of some kind, despite their weight against his body and the feeling of them beneath his shirt.

Tyler pulled his shirt up, struggling to get it past his heavy, full breasts. Once freed, his jet black nipples flexed and drooped. Each was twice as long as the first knuckle of his finger. He caught movement at the corner of his eyes and spied a man stumbling as he stared into Tyler's car. The other man mouthed "Holy shit" and strayed for a moment but Tyler turned to hide his body.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,064 Followers