Milk Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler pushed his wife away and rolled, going to his hands and knees with his tail rocking behind him. He spread his knees and shoved his ass back. William laughed and went to Judy, grabbing her and pulling her onto his lap as he sat on the bed. She rose and grabbed the man's cock, her fingers barely reaching halfway around his girth. With a loud moan, she lowered herself, grunting as she pushed down and wrapped her arms around the man's thick, muscular neck.

Four small reddened bumps formed low on Judy's belly as she rocked her ass and began to ride William's dick. He leaned forward, cupping her breast for him to suckle at her nipple while she held him tight.

"So. Thick," she moaned, laying against him as he spread her ass to open her wider. With each thrust, he worked deeper inside.

The roommate walked forward and then stopped.

"Smells. Smells good," he grunted, grabbing at his dick as he slid past his pants to touch his belly button. The head of his cock flared out and grew flat as pre-cum leaked from the tip. He unzipped himself and grabbed his cock to place it against Tyler's eager sex.

"Yes!" Tyler yelled as his well-lubed pussy opened to accept the man's cock. The roommate reared back to slap Tyler's large ass and then grabbed his tail, yanking it to pull him deeper.

"Gonna breed you," the man grunted. "Fill you up. Fuck that pussy. Fuck!"

---

In the predawn darkness, an old woman stood within the ruins of the apartment living room. Broken furniture littered the floor around Tyler. The young man slept on the bare floor with his arm around William. His heavy, full breasts rose and fell in a slow, steady rhythm. William lay against his chest. He was mostly human with the exception of small horns, a chest of fur, a heavy red cock with a flattened head and the start of a sheath.

She leaned to the side to see Judy tangled with the roommate. Judy's teats were small with the barest hint of a white udder beneath them.

"This was not how I expected it to go," the woman said quietly.

It was an impromptu potion and potions were her weak point. Something she still worked to perfect after decades of study. She'd merely wanted the young man to gain large breasts to see his wife's side but it had gone far beyond what she'd expected. And it was supposed to be temporary. An hour and no more.

She sighed and cleared a spot in the kitchen where she worked quietly for nearly an hour.

Finally, she stood and pressed her knuckles against her back as a wavering haze stood above a hastily scrawled diagram.

She went to Tyler and bent, touching his soft, downy furred forehead while whispering into his long, black ears. The cow girl rose in a sleepy daze and walked to the shimmering light to disappear into it. She touched the remaining three in turns and they followed until only she remained.

With a single glance around the apartment, she sighed and walked through the portal, collapsing it behind her.

The four changed people lay sleeping on the floor of her living room.

"Well," she sighed. "At least I can make them comfortable for the long years ahead. And, let's see..."

She turned and walked to an expansive bookshelf, touching old dusty spines before pulling one from the shelf. She continued her survey until she found the second book she wanted. She lay them both before her and opened each to a specific page.

The title of the first book's chapter was simply "Childbirth" while the second book's chapter was labeled "Calving". She placed a leather strip in the second book and began reading the first one.

---

The young woman sighed as she collected the discarded slacks in the men's bathroom. She handled them carefully as she walked back into the store.

"I would've done it," her coworker said.

"It's fine, Greg," she answered. "I hate closing so it's a good trade. I just really appreciate your help fixing the displays earlier."

A sweet aroma rose from the pants as she walked to the backroom. She breathed in deeply as she tried to place the scent and it filled her. Curiosity took hold of her and she brought it up to her nose.

Her lips brushed a lower wet spot and her tongue reflexively licked at it, tasting the milk left behind. She stopped as a slow warmth began to fill her. Still holding the pants, she brought it up to her mouth and sucked on the wet spots as she found them, moaning as she felt her pussy grow slick. Her head buzzed and she gasped, pulling the pants away and dropping them.

Pressure built in the girl's chest. Her small, pert breasts began to fill out and buttons popped on her tight shirt. She moaned, pulling the shirt apart to bare her breasts. Pink patches of skin appeared in her black nipples as they began to stretch and grow, slipping free from her lacey bra as her tits expanded, sliding down her bare chest.

"Hey, you al-" Greg asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She turned, pulling him into a tight kiss while rubbing against his thigh. Her soaked pussy marked his slacks and she grunted as her clit rubbed against the rough seam of his pants.

"What the hell, Tracy!" the young man yelled, pulling away.

She giggled and grabbed him as she squeezed her growing breasts. They pulled at her back and shoulders but they ached to be touched so she massaged them while pulling Greg toward the lengthening nipples. Stretch marks appeared on the smooth skin before vanishing as her body repaired itself over and over and her heavy breasts pressed together.

"Just so fucking horny suddenly," she moaned. "Mmmm."

He pulled back but a thin stream of milk sprayed his lips and he fell in alarm. She followed him, shoving herself down on the erection he was trying to hide. As he struggled beneath her, she unzipped him and lowered her nipple into his open mouth. His hands pushed at her chest but he swallowed her dripping milk as she grabbed his cock and slid it beneath her skirt. Holding him in place, she used the head of his dick to push her soaked pussy aside.

Brown hairs emerged around her pussy lips as she impaled herself on his cock and white hairs grew around her widening left areola.

"Tracy, you can't- can't- oh," Greg said, grabbing her hips. Her skirt strained against her waist as fatty tissue built up within. He squeezed her ass and slammed her down. "Can't. Oh god, you're so tight."

Milk dribbled into his mouth as she rode him frantically and their voices echoed through the dark store as they both began to change.