Milked by Matilda

Story Info
Mark is dominated, and milked of his seed!
4.7k words
3.8
26k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milked by Matilda

by anonymousmuse

"So, how big is it then?"

"Matilda not now! I'm trying to concentrate on my paper!"

Matilda was the daughter of a friend of the family. She would often come to stay with us, and I hated it.

She was younger than me by three years, I was 22 and in college, she was 19 and still working on her parents dairy farm.

She had always had something of a crush on me, and over the years she made a habit of making inappropriate, flirty jokes.

It was fun for a while, but then it just got annoying, so I tried to avoid her as much as I could when she came over.

"Come on, just give me a hint, is it over six inches?"

"I am not telling you how big my dick is! Just let it go already"

"Oh you're such a tease! I'll tell you how big my tits are!"

"I don't want to know how big your tits are! Can't you just go for a run or something?"

"Maybe I should go and jerk off? Maybe that would make me less horny?"

"Yeah, whatever, go do that".

"Do you want to watch?"

That time I didn't even reply, I just closed the door in her face. I know it was rude, but I really did need to finish my paper.

Matilda wasn't unattractive, but she wasn't exactly a bombshell either. She had always struggled with her weight, and being a farmers daughter, she wasn't exactly the most fashionable of women. She never wore makeup or sexy clothes, in fact I don't think she owned anything but jeans and oversize sweaters.

To be honest, I had just never noticed her as a woman, or thought about her as anything but a brat that I had to put up with every few months when I came home from from college.

"Change of plans kiddo!" my father said as he prised open the door.

"I am 22 dad! Not a kid!"

"Haha, I know, I'm just teasing you! But listen, your grandmothers had a fall, she's ok, but she's hurt her ankle, so your mother and I need to take care of her for the next few weeks."

"Gee, Dad, I'm sorry to hear about grandma! Are you taking Matilda home first?

"No, we don't have time, it's a four hour drive to your grandmothers place, and we want to get there in daylight, so you're going to have to put up with each other for a few days, unfortunately!"

"What, so I am going to be here alone with her for the whole weekend??? Can't I come with you then?"

"Mark, listen, your grandmother didn't twist her ankle just to inconvenience you! Think of other people for a change! And no you can't come with us, there's no room, and besides, you'd be bored to tears, and I don't want to have to put up with you complaining as well as everything else. So just grow up and deal with it."

"Fine!" I knew that it was useless to argue when my father used my name with that tone of voice, so I gave in.

My whole weekend would be spent trying to dodge that hyper-sexed brat of a girl, I would probably not get any work done at all!

I helped my parents carry their hastily-packed bags to the car, and told them to wish my grandmother well in her recovery.

Then I turned, and wish a portentous sigh, made my way back into the house.

I worked on my paper for about an hour, and then gradually felt a wave of arousal build within me. My mind began to drift toward thoughts of sex and I knew that if I didn't take care of myself, I would never get any more work done. I hadn't cum since I came home from college, and that was three days ago!

I loaded up some porn on my laptop, with the sound turned off, of course, and slowly slipped my hand into my pants.

"Hey marrrrkyyy" I heard Matildas sickeningly sweet voice as she barged into my room.

"Don't you ever knock?" I replied, whipping my hand off of my shaft lightning fast.

"Why would you want me to knock? Were you masturbating?" She said.

"No, I don't... I mean no I wasn't!" I stuttered. You'd think I would be used to it by now, but I was still caught off guard by Matilda's sexual comments.

"You mean you don't? Or you weren't?" Matilda smirked. "I bet you do. In fact, a good looking specimen like you? I bet you do it a lot!"

"Matilda get out of my room, I'm busy".

"But I'm lonely!" She said.

"Too bad! Out! I said sternly.

Instead of pouting and shuffling out of the room like she usually does, Matilda walked to my desk and snatched my laptop.

"Hey!" I shouted and tried to grab it from her, but I was too slow.

"Lets see why you were busy doing marky."

""Asian girl masturbates with dildo" "I knew it! Matilda exclaimed triumphantly as she read out my explicit search history.

"That's mine!" I yelled, grabbing my laptop back.

"Ooh! What do we have here?" When I stood up to retrieve my laptop my still hard cock had become plainly outlined through my slacks.

"Seems like you have a type Marky! No wonder I could never get you interested in me, you only like asian girls!"

"Get the hell out now Matilda, I'm not kidding!"

"Hmm, no, I don't think I will."

Matilda almost seemed to lick her lips with desire as she advanced on me, and before I could stop her, she grasped my cock through my pants.

"Hmm, seems like you've got a big one! " She said. "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me marky!"

"Get your hands off me or I'll..."

"Or you'll what? I've waited too long for this, I'm not waiting anymore. I want you Marky, and I'm going to have you. I'm going to breed you!"

By the time I'm done with you, you will be begging to fuck me!

"You crazy bitch!" I shouted, and grabbed her by the shoulder, pushing her roughly toward the door.

She didn't move. I mean, not an inch. Her shoulders had far more muscle than I have ever felt on a woman, they were like iron.

Then I felt an explosion of pain, and my world went black.

She had punched me, and hard!

Before I realised what was happening, I was on the floor and she was sitting on top of me.

She stripped my sweater off, tearing it in the process, and started to do the same to my t-shirt.

I raised my hands to stop her, and we wrestled.

I had never felt such strength.

"Matilda get the fuck off me or I will kick your ass!"

I shouted, but my voice was cracking with fear.

"Just give up marky, you can't win, you're not as strong as me!"

She was right. I spent my days eating pizza and playing video games, she spent hers working in the fields, she was stronger than me. A lot stronger. I was being beaten by a girl, and there was nothing I could do about it!

Soon my t-shirt was gone, reduced to a tattered bunch of rags, lost to the sexual lust of a dominant woman.

Next, she set to work on my pants.

"No! Matilda! Get off me, I mean it!

I fought with all my strength, but it was no use. Just as it seemed like I was about to get free, Matilda would grab me and wrestle me to the ground again, like a shepherd corralling an errant sheep.

Then I felt her hands pulling my pants off.

Now was my chance! While her hands were busy, I aimed a punch at her, and felt it connect.

"Ow!" She said. "You just hit me in the tit! Naughty boy, if you wanted to feel me up you could have just asked!"

And with that, Matilda tore off my pants, shoes and all, despite me still clinging vainly to their waistband.

All I had to cover myself with now was my boxers.

With one last surge of strength I wrestled with this female behemoth.

I punched and kicked in desperation, but she was still on top of me.

"Stop grabbing my boobs, you had your chance!" She grinned.

Finally, Matilda gained the upper hand (Or was she just toying with me up until now?) and pulled off my remaining shred of clothing.

I was now totally naked, and lying on the floor beneath her, exhausted, and with no more will left to fight.

She had beaten me, mentally and physically.

"Aww, what's the matter Marky? Are you shy?"

My penis hid within my pubic hair, barely visible in its flaccid state.

Then the expression on her face changed. Before was playful anger, now was genuine rage.

"It's because I'm fat isn't it? You're not turned on because I'm not one of your size-zero porn women? That's why your dick is soft?"

Matilda seemed to ignore the fact that I had just been beaten and stripped naked in my own home, and I was obviously not aroused any more.

"Well, we'll just see about that!" Matilda grabbed me roughly and pulled me to my knees. I groaned in pain at her rough treatment, but she didn't seem to care.

After forcing me to kneel, she spread my legs and then sat beside me on my chair.

She had positioned me like... Like a cow about to be milked! I have never felt so humiliated in my life!

Then it got worse.

Matilda picked up a plastic measuring jug. She must have retrieved it from the kitchen when I blacked out? Or had she brought it with her? I couldn't remember now, my mind was still hazy from the beating.

Within the jug was some kind of clear plastic bag with writing on it that was too small to read. It looked like the kind of thing you'd see in a hospital or a bio lab, what was Matilda doing with it?

She positioned the jug beneath my penis and then grabbed my manhood like it was an udder. She really was going to milk me of my manly essence like an animal!

I wouldn't, I couldn't let her. I had to maintain some shred of my dignity.

I just needed to will myself to stay soft, that's all. Getting an erection is the last thing I felt like doing right now anyway, so that shouldn't be at all difficult.

Matilda roughly grabbed my cock, pulling it like it was old rubber, not a sensitive part of my anatomy.

She tugged and pumped it, but still, mercifully, I stayed soft.

"Damn it mark! You are starting to annoy me!" Matilda spat.

"Oh, I know, you're a boob man, aren't you? That's why you tried to cop a feel earlier?"

Matilda stood up and walked to my eye line, and in one fluid motion, stripped off her orange cotton top. She, of course, was not wearing a bra, and her large, shapely, breasts fell free of the confines of the fabric.

I knew I should have looked away, but I couldn't. She really did have a nice body, I don't know why I never noticed it before.

In spite of my predicament, my dick grew erect.

"Wonderful! Now we can begin!!" Matilda said jubilantly, and once again sat down and grasped my now-erect penis.

Over the next few minutes she roughly pumped and stroked my defenceless member, again and again, as I tried to hold onto my shattered male pride by not cumming.

Eventually, she got the best of me again, and I groaned, this time in pleasure, and shot rope after rope of cum into the plastic jug.

"Oh, good boy!" Matilda cooed, and squeezed out the last of my semen.

"Now, for round 2."

"What?" I said. "What do you mean "round 2""?

"Oh, you didn't think we were done, did you?" I have waited for years to breed you marky, do you really think I'm going to be satisfied with just one load?

"Breed me? All this time I thought she wanted to fuck me, but actually, she wants to breed me like I'm some kind of herd animal? What kind of crazy bitch is this??"

"You see this?" Matilda held up the plastic jug. "I will let you go when it's half full. Not before".

I groaned audibly when I saw that after one orgasm the jug was barely up to it's first measuring mark.

Matilda once again grasped my softening cock, and roughly stroked it.

"Ugh! No! It's too sensitive! Leave it alone!" I cried.

"Oh stop being such a whiner! Matilda dismissed me, and kept pumping.

Soon my cock responded to her abuse and rose to its full height.

"There! You just needed a little tough love!" Matilda responded.

Her hands made their way up and down my cock, enveloping my glans and shaft, expertly manipulating my member, until I shot another load into the jug.

"And that's two! Well done! That second load was a lot smaller though, we are in for a long night yet pet!"

"Ready for round 3?"

"Already? Matty for fuck sake, I need a break!"

"Nonsense, you're young, you can produce!"

Without even a moment to catch my breath, I once again felt Matilda's expert hands on my exposed cock.

"Come on, make it big for me marky!" Matilda seemed frustrated with me.

This time, I felt no pleasure, only pain.

"You've gone all limp on me again! What's wrong now?" She grunted.

It was no use, I had come twice in about 15 minutes, and I was having trouble getting hard again.

But there was no way I was going to admit that to Matilda!

I had been humiliated, beaten, stripped, and milked of my seed, I wasn't going to tell her that I was having problems getting another erection.

She pumped and stroked, but still my penis betrayed me by remaining soft.

"Aww, is little marky having some trouble rising to the occasion?" Matilda laughed.

"Oh! That's right! You boys can't have multiple orgasms like us girls can! It's one shot and you're done for the night with you isn't it? Well, not today buster! You're not going to squirt your load and then go to sleep on me!"

Matilda stood in front of me and quickly stripped off her jean shorts. She, predictably, wasn't wearing panties either. "Here, maybe this will give you the help your little man needs" she said.

She was now completely naked, and I could see the rippling muscle beneath her curvy body. I had to admit, I had underestimated how hot she was.

She was standing so close that I could feel the warmth from her womanhood, it's sweet musk immediately began reviving my spent and flaccid penis.

"You like my pussy?" I could see she was soaking wet, she was enjoying this! She spread her labia, and I saw her clit poking through her unshaven pubic hair.

"I bet you wish you had one of these right now, don't you marky? I usually bang out 6 or 7 orgasms a day, minimum, sometimes all in a row, and you're having trouble performing after just two!"

"I'm not... having trouble, I just need a minute to.... catch my breath, that's all. "

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your manly pride? You don't want to admit to a girl that you can't cum as many times as she can?"

"Well, you're in luck Marky, I've got something that might help with your anatomical deficiencies!"

Matilda found her handbag, now discarded on the floor, and rummaged about within it. It was a small, red bag, one of the few feminine items that she actually had, but I couldn't see any of the usual items in it. No makeup, no money, not even a phone. It only contained some small white plastic cylinders, one of which Matilda quickly removed.

"This is derodex" Matilda said, showing me the plastic container. "We use it to give our old bulls a little chemical help when we're in breeding season. All males are basically the same, regardless of the species, so I'm guessing it will work on you too".

Instinctively I closed my mouth, tight. I didn't know what that stuff was, but I certainly didn't want it in my mouth, not if it was intended for farm animals!

"Think again stud" Matilda grinned, and removed the cap from the container. Inside was a thin, plastic... needle!

"Now, hold still, I don't want you to accidentally damage your merchandise!"

Instantly, I realised where she was planning to inject me, and I panicked.

I ran for the door, but a strong hand grasped my ankle and brought me down.

Again, I struggled and kicked, but again, it was no use, I was overpowered, and once again beaten.

Matilda climbed on top of me and sat backwards on my stomach.

"Don't worry. It's not a hypodermic needle. I'm just going to insert it into your urethra, not inject you. Now don't move!"

I couldn't see what she was doing, but I felt her legs lock around mine, and try as I might, I was pinned.

I could feel rough hands on my flaccid cock, and then, suddenly I felt a freezing cold sensation spreading from the tip of my manhood down to the base.

"There, now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Said matilda, and replaced the cap on the derodex.

"Now, are you going to be good and assume the position, or am I going to have to encourage you?"

This time, I complied willingly. My head was already spinning and my body ached from her previous assaults, it was clear that I was no match for her.

Besides, once she saw that I couldn't get hard anymore, she would surely have to leave me alone?

Then I felt it.

It started with a faint tingling in the head of my penis, and then built into an intense burning sensation throughout the length of my cock.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I shouted.

"Oh stop complaining, you should be thanking me, I've just given you the biggest boner of your life!" Matilda replied.

Somehow, she was right. The last thing I wanted to do was get hard, but I had a steel rod for a dick! It really was the biggest I had ever seen it, or felt it.

"Looks like you're ready again". Matilda said and she resumed her milking position.

Even though my dick was starting to feel raw and painful, an orgasm approached like none I had ever experienced before. It was like a dozen orgasms put together, and I could help but call out "More! More! Fuck, keep pumping!".

"See? I knew you'd like it!" Matilda shouted over me. "Enjoy it while you can, Marky" she said to herself, under her breath.

I lost track of how many orgasms I had. I must have cum at least 6 or 7 times in addition to the two that I had without the derodex.

My dick was raw, but I was still rock hard and I wanted more.

After my 9th, or was it 10th? Orgasm, I looked down at my cock for the first time, and my blood ran cold.

It was smaller. A lot smaller.

"What the fuck?" I called out in surprise.

"Oh, you've figured it out, have you?"

"Yeah, this is why we only use the derodex on the old bulls. It keeps them hard, but shrinks their, eh, equipment? So it's only good for one last breeding season before they're retired."

"What? So, every time I cum, my dick shrinks?"

"Yep, basically. I told you marky, I'm not here to fuck you, I'm here to breed you."

"But don't worry" She said, holding up the measuring jug "You're over half way there!".

"Please, matilda, I need my dick! I'm only 22, I have my whole life ahead of me, I want to get married, and have a family..." I begged.

"Well, you can find a girl who doesn't care about sex? You can adopt? Maybe they'll be able to still harvest some of your seed, you could do invitro? It's not so bad marky! And besides, it's done now, so you might as well just enjoy your last few orgasms."

I tried valiantly to stop myself from cumming, I really did. I closed my eyes so that I couldn't see matildas naked body, I thought about anything I could to kill my erection, but nothing worked, and once again, Matilda squeezed a load out of me.

The orgasms were getting less intense as my dick shrank, and now I was definitely under the four inch mark.

I should have panicked, but instead I think my heart and soul just died within me. Even if Matilda let me go now, my dick was half the size it used to be, and it wasn't all that big to start with. My sexual life was over...

Again, Matilda grabbed my cock, and stroked.

Amazingly, I was still hard. That drug she gave me must be some strong stuff.

"Matilda... Before it's... over... do you think I could fuck you? I really want to have sex just one more time..." By now, I had fully accepted my fate.

"Oh, Marky, if you had only said that to me years ago, you wouldn't be in this predicament! Well, I'll tell you what, once we fill the measuring jug, I'll let you fuck me, how's that?"

"Thank you Matilda!" I said, happier that I should be to know that I would at least have sex once more before my dick was destroyed.

My dick was now red raw and swollen, after over a dozen orgasms. The derodex was likely the only reason why I wasn't in crippling pain, but I had lost almost all feeling in my penis.

Every so often I would feel a pleasant tingling, which I understood to be an orgasm, and Matilda would stop stroking for a few blissful moments.

12