Milked by Matilda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was afraid to look at my cock, I didn't want to know how much, or how little, I had left to work with. I could only hope that, somehow that changes could be reversed.

Then, as quickly as it had started, it was over.

"Well done boy!" Matilda said, as if talking to a herd animal. "You're all done". She removed the plastic medical bag from the measuring jug and sealed it within a black plastic tube. What was she planning to use my seed for? I was long past caring, but I couldn't help wonder.

"Have you forgotten our deal?" I said, summoning my remaining confidence.

Matilda had agreed to let me fuck her if I filled the measuring jug with my seed.

"Haha! You think you can still do it stud?" Matilda laughed. "Well, a promise is a promise! Climb on board!"

Matilda jumped onto my bed with no further prompting, and spread her legs wide. This girl had no shame!

I was already worried about my reduction in size, but seeing her display of sexual dominance made me doubt my ability to "close the deal" in other ways too.

I swallowed hard.

No. She had taken everything from me. My pride, my dignity, my penis, and even my seed. I had to prove I was still a man, I had to fuck matilda harder than she had ever been fucked before!

I got on top of her, enjoying being in the dominant position for the first time that night, and looked down on her sopping wet pussy and generous breasts.

My dick was small, maybe 3 inches, or slightly more? But not only that, it felt softer, almost like it wasn't fully hard even though I was, surprisingly, aroused.

Whether it was an after effect of the derodex or my own desire to reclaim my manly pride, I wanted to fuck her more than anything!

I banished thoughts of failure from my find and thrust confidently into Matildas wet, waiting, womanhood.

I wasn't expecting moans of pleasure, I knew that I had shrunken in the cock department, but I certainly wasn't expecting her to giggle either!

"Sorry Marky! It's just that you were trying to be so macho when you plunged into me, but your dick just isn't big enough to back it up!".

Ignoring her words, I pumped harder and harder into her. I gave her everything I had, but she just lay there smiling softly.

"Turn around" I grunted.

If I could fuck her from behind, I could get in deeper, that would make her cum. Then she would have to admit that I was still a man.

Matilda laughed, and complied willingly. I was glad she did, because I certainly wasn't strong enough to make her.

Now she lay on my bed doggy style, with her legs still spread, her womanhood dripping her juices onto my sheets.

I had never had difficulty satisfying a woman this eager for sex before! Usually when they were this ready just a few thrusts would bring them off, but that was before...

I grasped her ass as and thrust my diminutive dick into her waiting pussy with all the strength I had left, and kept going, pistoning into her again and again.

"Maybe I could make up for my lack of size with the speed of my thrusts?" I thought.

"Is it in yet?" I couldn't see matildas face anymore, but I knew she was still laughing at me.

"Of course it's in! Don't be fucking stupid!" I said angrily, but I looked down to check all the same, and... Oh No! I had lost my erection!

My penis was so small that I hadn't realised, but my thrusting was doing nothing more that squeezing a limp piece of soft flesh against the outside of Matilda's pussy, no wonder she couldn't feel me inside her!

Without a word, I frantically stroked myself, hoping for at least a partial erection, anything, just to finally get my own back on this dominant bitch.

But no matter how hard I stroked, my dick just couldn't manage to get hard.

"What are you doing back there, I thought you wanted to fuck me?" Matilda said, and turned around.

"Aww! Marky, really?" She laughed, a full belly laugh this time, she wasn't even trying to hide it anymore.

"You poor guy! I guess the derodex has worn off, and your little prick is all worn out!".

"What, you mean, this is... permanent?" I said, terror plainly evident in my voice.

"'Fraid so" Matilda confirmed.

"So I'll never be able to have sex again? Or even jerk off? Forever?"

"It might not be quite as bad as that. If you're very aroused, you might be able to get a hardon every now and again, and even cum if you're lucky, but you certainly won't be pleasing many women I'm afraid".

Hearing this, I broke down. The humiliation, the beatings, the milking, and now my own sexual inadequacy had become too much.

I collapsed to the floor, naked, bruised, flaccid, and defeated.

"Just go then" I shouted. "You already took what you want, and you proved you are better than me, just go".

"Oh, marky, haven't you figured it out yet?" Matilda said softly, almost like a mother comforting a child.

"I didn't do this to hurt you. I did this to break you. So that we could be together. I have plans for you and I, but first, I had to break down the barriers keeping us apart.

Now, no women will want you, not with a tiny impotent prick, but I still want you. There are other ways that we can please each other, and I look forward to showing them to you".

I had started to weep slightly, and I dried my eyes with my hand.

"Thank you Matilda" was all I could say.

12