Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Man's milking continues.
3.4k words
4.49
35.6k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

Authors note: All characters depicted in this story are to be considered over eighteen years of age.

Milked by my Fiancée's Mother CH. 2

The CFNM lifestyle meant men are always nude except going in public.

Before acceptance, I had to be trained to be a male in Andria's family freeuse lifestyle. Once my training was completed, I will be evaluated by Edith to see if I'm worthy to marry her daughter Andria and be allowed to join the family.

I have been kept nude since I returned home on Saturday morning. I had spent Friday night and the wee hours of Saturday being repeatedly milked of my sperm at the hands of Andria's mother Edith. I was no longer allowed to wear clothes at home or any family designated area.

To them, males were freeuse servants to the females and kept unclothed with no rights regarding personal privacy. If I wanted Andria to say 'Yes' to my marriage proposal, I had to subject myself to be tested, trained, and molded into a male member of their CFMN family community. I loved Andria and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, even if it meant my total nudity, so I agreed to be tested. And trained.

Saturday afternoon it all officially began, Andria gave me a handful of what she told me were vitamins, and I was to take them routinely. She told me they were intended to increase my sperm production.

Later that day, when I was working out on my treadmill, the doorbell rang, I stopped exercising and went to see who it was.

Andria's instructions were that now it was my job to answer the door. If the person was an adult female, I was to answer the door naked. Any others, I was to put on the robe hanging next to the door. That last part was somewhat ridicules due to the fact that I had almost a constant erection since I woke up. In a state of arousal, my cock would easily be seen poking out of the robe. I went to the door to see who it was.

I looked through the peep hole and saw an early-fifties Asian woman with two younger females in their twenties. The young women were carrying cases.

I gulped hard, opened the door and greeted them in all my bare glory.

The three of them smiled at my nakedness and started fondled my genitalia as they walked past me. I just froze and tried to remain calm. I knew this had to be part of my training. They spoke no English so I had no idea who they were or why they were there.

Andria heard the commotion and came out to join us. She started talking to the older woman in her language.

"Benjamin, this is Harsha and the two younger ladies are her daughters, Kaoru and Ishana."

"They are here to remove all your body hair below the neck, nude also means no body hair!"

Kaoru had a portable table and she set it up in the living room. Harsha motioned for me to lay face down and relax. For the next two hours they shaved me, applied hair removal cream to my back and legs, and in some places they used electrolysis.

When they were through, they had me stand up and pose for them so they could admire their handiwork. Andria seemed pleased as well. She handed Harsha a check and the three ladies left.

I spent the rest of the weekend getting used to my new role as a potential husband to Andria in her domestic environment.

My alarm went off at Six AM.

It was Monday, a workday, and the third day after Friday. This is significant, because it meant I'd be expected to drive to my future mother-in-law Edith's house after work and get milked. Andria has put our engagement on hold pending her mother's approval of which I had to earn.

I was in the same routine every day, before I got out of bed I had to wait for Andria.

So I laid back on the bed with my hands behind my head, and waited for Andria to initiate the third morning of my training. Tonight I am to have my balls emptied again by her aggressive mother. In total, I will be forced to secrete a full liter of cum. They are giving me a two month deadline to produce it.

Andria wouldn't tell me why they needed that amount, except to say that it had something to do with our engagement party.

My future wife had just finished her morning bathroom activity and had returned to our bedroom. She took a tube of ointment out of our nightstand and climbed up on the bed with me. She straddled my chest and scotched her way forward until she presented her pussy to my waiting tongue.

In the past seventy two hours I have tasted the nectar of Andria and her mother Edith. I am told that if I were accepted in the family, I'd be tasting all the females on a somewhat regular basis. My life would be to pleasure women and I was ok with that, as long as I am to get Andria as my wife.

Andria shifted her body back and forth to guide my tongue to the elusive 'G" spot, and once I hit it she started to moan out loud,

"That's it, right there, right THERE!"

I quickened my assault on that exact spot for several minutes before alternating between her clit, G-spot, and her vaginal canal.

"Faster, faster," she screamed as she climaxed. Her female juices ran down my face but I didn't dare stop. I brought her to two more orgasms before she dismounted my face. But I knew I was only half done.

She turned around and backed her ass onto my face. I immediately started working on the many nerve endings at the rim of her anal opening, then I darted my tongue in and out of her rectum. I was fucking her ass and she loved it, her next two orgasms were quick but no less powerful.

When her urges were finally satisfied, she had me stop. She didn't dismount me just yet though, she just held her position with her ass planted in my face. She leaned forward and took hold of my morning wood. She popped the cap on the tube and started working the salve into the skin of my sore cock.

Edith had really worked me over on Friday, so Andria applied an ample amount of the lotion. She had been doing this every eight hours since Saturday so I'd be healed in time for my next milking. She looked over my erection and said,

"Hon, it looks like everything healed nicely, you shouldn't have any issues tonight. How does it feel?"

"It feels good, hopefully, but is there a chance your mother will take it easier on my cock this time?"

Andria just snickered and didn't answer the question.

"Be sure to take the tube to work with you and apply more salve before you leave work tonight!"

"I'll stop at the pharmacy today and get more."

She gave me a peck on the cheek, rolled over, and went back to sleep.

I wasn't allowed to wear any pajamas or cover myself with a robe. My clothes were now kept in a closet by the front door and I could only get dressed just before I left the house.

I was glad that I just ate cereal for breakfast during the week, cooking was now a painful experience. Somehow I have had a constant boner all during the weekend. So cooking meant that my erection was always getting in the way. I've had to stand back and bend forward for simple tasks such cooking at the stove or working at the counter. I've had to relearn some simple tasks such as frying bacon and other foods. I wasn't allowed to cover myself to avoid being burned by grease splatter so I had to be creative.

I headed into the bathroom to shave (now including my genitals) and showered. Masturbating in the shower had once been a frequent norm when I woke up with morning wood, but now that was out of the question. My semen now belonged to Edith, and with such a lofty goal to achieve, I couldn't afford to waste any sperm on my simple manly relief.

I dried off and took the vitamins that Andria said would help enhance sperm production, and started getting ready for work.

The only underwear in my new closet were tight ladies briefs which did nothing to hide my state of arousal.

I knew putting on jeans in this condition wouldn't work so I had to take deep breaths and clear mind until I was flaccid enough long enough to get dressed. I selected the baggiest shirt I had hoping it will hide the bulge in my pants I was sure would soon be there.

I quickly dashed out to my car and drove off. I headed to the bakery I managed in the center of town.

It was a good thing my parking spot was next to the door and had a sign, 'Reserved for Manager' so it was a short dash to the back door. I often had to help the bakers out on the floor, so I donned an apron that was hanging in my locker. Hopefully with tight jeans and an apron I could hide things from my employees. Still I spent most of the morning hunched over.

At about mid-morning my balls started tingling as if they were begging for relief. Something very strange was happening to me. I started wondering if there was a 'Special' ingredient in the regiment of vitamins I took this morning.

I knew part of the CFNM family environment meant that the females had freeuse control over the male's sexual organs so I started to realize that this had to be just another part of the training process.

Luckily Monday morning meant that I had Payroll and other tasks would have me spend most of the day in my office behind my desk. But I still had to get up from time to time to help fill orders. I found myself checking my profile in mirrors, dark windows, anything where I could see my profile. There was a bulge, but nobody seemed to notice.

A text from Andria removed all doubt that I was drugged, it said simply,

"It's now two o'clock, time to medicate that boner!" She included a winking emoji. She didn't say penis, somehow she knew I was fighting an erection all day.

I took the tube out of my pocket and headed to the men's room, I locked myself in a stall and spread the salve generously on my cock. Then I had to fight to get my jeans zipped again.

After that I became a clock watcher, I started actually hoping for five o'clock so I could go get milked, I so longed for relief.

Once quitting time finally arrived, I waited for everyone to leave so I could lock up for the night and hit the road.

It wasn't long before I was in front of Edith's house, from the distance I noticed a large note on the door and it directed me to just walk into the house without knocking.

Upon entry I quickly stripped naked and put everything in my designated locker. I just stood there, my phallus sticking straight out at attention.

Edith was sitting on the couch with another women who was dressed in a latex catsuit with zippers over each breast and one on her crotch. My initial reaction was to hide myself, but I knew better.

"Benjamin, come over here and let my sister Emily have a look at you!"

I instantly reached my hand out to her, but she had a different idea. She took my manhood in her hand and pulled me in front of her.

Edith reached over and cupped my testicles,

"Ah, Emily, he's nice and full for you!"

Emily took my jewels in her left hand while gently stroking my cock with her right.

"Very nice, feels like the vitamins are starting to kick in, what did you say you got last Friday?"

"Eighty millimeters, but that was before he started taking the vitamins!"

"His balls feel bigger today, so have fun you two, I've got to scoot. I have a dinner date with Andria!"

Edith got up and put on her coat, she took her purse under her arm, and left me alone with Emily.

It became obvious now that those letters next to my scheduled milking days meant that at least four different ladies will be taking turns collecting my sperm.

I'm actually living every man's fantasy. Being naked in front of several different women, all touching my genitals and making me ejaculate so they can collect my semen. The best part, it wasn't considered as cheating on my girlfriend/fiancée'.

Emily reached for a case next to her and opened it. Inside were an assortment of three inch sounding rods, tubes, and funnels?

I gulped hard, I was starting to panic about what she had in store for my poor cock, but I decided to go along with it, no matter what she had in mind.

Emily puckered open my urethra and selected a size of rod that looked like it would fit. She spit on it before proceeding to feed in into my pee hole. Her selection was obviously too small because she took it back out and inserted another two sizes larger. That one seemed snug enough so she put a wire ring just below the mushroom head of my erection, and clipped the end of it to the top of the sounding rod to hold it in place.

She took a firm grip on my cock and led me down the basement steps to the milking room. She took the case with her.

The room was a little different. The bunk was gone, in its place was a wide weight lifting bench and half of it was at a forty degree angle from the other half.

Emily had me lay down and she cuffed my wrists and strapped those down to the support below me, my legs were bent down and my ankles were secured down as well. Another strap was secured around my chest.

I was totally immobilized and at her mercy, my penis was sticking straight up and giving her full access to it.

She removed the sounding rod but left the hoop in place. She matched the neck of one of the funnels with the rod she had just removed. She fed the funnel into my urethra and clipped it in place with the wire ring. She inserted a graduated tube into the top of the funnel. The tube had a small weep hole on the top of it.

I looked around for the button, but there wasn't any.

"You'll see I do things a little differently than my sister, there is no need for you to warn me that you're about to cum, just let it go. As far as signaling me when you are ready, I decide when you're ready, not you."

She rolled a small table of 'tools' over to where I was secured. She donned latex gloves and took a vibrator to the tip of my cock. She started stroking my shaft.

Tingling sensations shot up and down my erection working me closer and closer to climax. Then almost without warning it happened. My sperm exploded in a series of powerful pulses. With each pulse of my seed I could see the level in the tube shoot up. First five millimeters, than up to eleven, then twelve. By the time I was done the total was twenty two millimeters.

Emily un-clipped the funnel, put her finger over the weep hole in the top of the tube, then pulled it out. She moved the tube over to a storage container and released her finger. The tube drained into the container. Emily then blew through the weep hole to make sure she captured every drop. Soon she was reinserting the funnel in my urethra and clipped it down again.

She went right back to it, no time to rest. I quickly became hard again. Her motions were driving me crazy, I can see now why I am secured down, not only was it part of the CFNM control, it also prevented me from tipping the tube over. Heaven forbid I spill any!

She kept working on my shaft and humming to herself, it seemed like just another day to her. Five minutes or so later, I shot another load. I watched the level jump up again, this time a little less than the first but still a good load, I kind of liked watching the level jump, I gritted my teeth trying to push out as much as I could.

For the third try, she stepped back and I heard the sound of zippers. When she came back in view I saw that she had un-zipped the covering over her breasts. She smothered my face with her right breast and I intuitively started sucking on it.

I could feel her hand on my cock as it slowly sprang back to life. Ejaculations four and five were both around ten millimeters each and Emily extracted them by using her tits in my face.

I had been there about two hours and I knew I was getting to the end, but Emily wasn't about to quit.

She moved the table close to me and reorganized her "tools."

She unzipped her crotch and straddled me putting her ass and pussy in my face, I was instructed to lick her with my tongue. This now was the third women's pussy and ass that I have tasted in the last three days, I started to wonder just how many female family members did Andria have and how long would it be before I tasted them all?

The thought of that somehow was very stimulating to me.

She kept grinding on me and working my cock with a vibrator at the same time.

When I came, she stayed on my face and emptied the tube into the storage vessel, replaced the funnel in my urethra, and went right back to milking my cock again.

She seemed persistent to drain me of every drop of sperm I had.

I now had lost every track of time, I just knew that I had ejaculated six times so far.

As she continued on my cock, I could hear her talking to somebody through her ear bud,

"Sure, I should be done in about an hour,"

Then a pause.

"I'm up to about ninety five mills so far so one or two more ejaculations should do it."

"Alright, I'll have him go there once he's dry,"

"Emma is next?"

"Ok, where do you keep them?"

"Got it!"

She hung up and continued working on my erection and I kept tonging her crotch and drinking in her warm juices.

'Wow,' I thought to myself, about a hundred mills, just tonight! That should get me to the one liter mark in about eight more milking's! That's if my poor cock can hold out that long.

She dismounted me after my tenth orgasm, she had to really pull out all stops to get this one, but when I finally saw the level, I knew I was done, only about a half a mil was left in the tube.

Emily, drained tonight's 'catch' and added it to the total from Friday. She put it all in the freezer.

She removed my bindings and I was allowed to stand up and stretch.

Emily walked over to a drawer and took out a small butt plug.

"Lean over the bench and present that virgin ass for her, Edith wants to start training your rectum!"

She spit in the plug then slowly inserted it in my rectum. It was tight and gave me a full feeling, but once it cleared my sphincter it wasn't all that bad. I knew not to protest so I just stood and headed up the stairs. Emily followed me and gave me an address on a small piece of paper,

"You lucky boy! You have a dinner date!!"

"Now get dressed and be quick about it, they're waiting for you!"

I couldn't believe it, getting dressed with the plug inserted made my over-worked cock hard again!

I drove to the address and it was a fancy restaurant that I had never been to before. I went inside, walking normal was out of the question with my plugged ass.

I was directed to a table in the back.

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers