Milked by Two Women

Story Info
Extreme pleasure from two freaky women.
1.7k words
4.23
15.8k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday after in early June of 2019 when I agreed to come over to Maria's house. She had invited me over to play a game of chess and have a couple of Corona's.

Upon my arrival, Maria greeted me with a nice warm smile and a friendly greeting. I was dressed in black slacks, a white button up short sleeve shirt, and some dress shoes. I'm usually dressed to the nines. Maria was wearing a black dress which was just barely hiding her enormous DD sized breasts. She asked me to take a seat and so I sat at the living room table.

"Did you find the place ok?" asked Maria.

"Yes, I found everything just fine. Nice place you got here!" I stated.

"Thank you. Would you like to start off with a nice cold, iced cold Corona?" Maria asked.

"Sure. Why not?" I replied. I gladly accepted the drink as she sat down across from me with a Corona of her own. I looked across at her briefly. She presents as a plus size 30 something year old Latina with long, dark hair and a nice caramel skin complexion. I briefly thought to myself that her plump lips are just begging to be kissed. I also wondered if she had ever taken a Black penis before. I quickly refocused.

"So, we're going to play some chess, yeah?" I asked.

"Well, actually now that you mentioned it, I actually have something else in mind. You see, I wanted to get you here so I told you something that I felt would get you to accept my invitation. But chess isn't really what I want to do" she explained.

"Really now? So what's the plan?" I asked somewhat surprised but a little curious.

"Well, I've noticed some things about you. First of all you're very cute, you're in good shape, muscular, athletic, nice skin complexion, everything. Also, you seem to be open to trying different types of things. What I'm asking is, can I please you? Can I tease your sweet cock in ways that it's never been pleased before?" she asked in a very pleading tone.

"Wow. Well, sure. I am a little surprised though. I had no idea you were thinking these things..." before I could finish speaking she got up to French kiss me. I enjoyed the soft feel of her succulent, juicy lips. She then grabbed at my shirt and started unbuttoning from top to bottom. I then pulled my shirt entirely off, revealing a muscular, caramel colored hard body. Maria looked very excited.

"You look exactly like I thought you would" Maria said in a very excited tone. All I could do was smile. I was speechless. I was totally about to get some pussy from this sweet Latina lady today. Or so I thought.

"Ok. Now take off your pants, everything." she begged. I did what I was told and now stood in my boxers. Maria then grabbed my buns as she slid my boxers completely off. Now there was a throbbing penis in her face ready to be sucked. Maria, to my delight, began to lick the frenulum of my penis. It felt heaven sent. I was in ecstacy.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck it." I begged. She then looked at me with an amused gaze.

"Not so fast, Mr. If you want to cum today it's going to have to be on my terms." she said enthusiastically while sporting a sinister smile. I wondered what she was talking about. She then grabbed my hand and lead me to her bedroom.

"Ok. Now I'm getting excited. What's in store?" I asked.

"I'm going to lube up your hole, place a prostate vibrator in you, and hold a Hitachi vibrating want to the head of your penis. You will cum LOADS! But first, I'm going to tie you up." she explains as she got out some rope.

"Whoa. Freaky!" I said. I was getting really excited about what she wanted to do. Maria instructed me to lay on the bed with my butt hanging off the edge of the foot of her bed. She then tied my hands together. After that she tied my feet together. I was now completely at her mercy.

"Ok. So when does this start?" I asked.

"Not yet. My friend Katrina is coming over. She is going to help me by providing an extra pair of tits and another sweet scented pussy to help you reach the ultimate climax." she explained. I was now getting incredibly excited. I wondered what it would be like to be dominated by TWO women. Not long after I wondered that, there was a knock at the door. Maria gave me a smile as she darted toward the door. She soon returned with Katrina.

"Well, hello, Michael. I heard so much about you." said Katrina. Katrina was beautiful. She presented as a mixed race (African American, Caucasian) woman with long curly hair, nice breasts, a beautiful butt, beautiful eyes, and a very soft spoken and feminine demeanor.

"Hi. I'm a little embarrassed to be meeting you in this position." I stated in a sheepish way. She then smiled as she softly stroked my penis. It became harder as she continued to stroke and fondle.

"No need to be embarrassed. This is all for your pleasure. Before you know it we'll ALL be naked." she said enthusiastically. As soon as she said that she took off her shirt, revealing her sweet, C cup breasts. She then pulled her sweat pants down and she was wearing absolutely nothing under them. She revealed a hairy bush and a sweet smelling pussy that I was able to smell from three feet away. My cock was throbbing. I love the natural scent of a woman.

Maria then slipped out of her dress and revealed her succulent, plus sized figure. Her pussy was completely shaved. Her ass looked succulent and juicy. She then handed a prostate massager to Katrina. Maria took hold of the Hitachi wand.

"It's go time." Maria said. Katrina applied lube to my ass crack and the prostate massager. She then muscled it into my awaiting hole and turned it on low. It felt good and pleasing. Maria then turned on the wand and pressed right against my frenulum. The combination felt SO freaking good.

Katrina began pumping the prostate vibrator in and out of my anus in a slow and steady fashion. This was causing my prostate to feel more excited. Maria then got on the bed and sat her naked cooch right on my mouth. I didn't hesitate to lick and fuck that sweet pussy with my tongue. Her cooch was very wet and musty, which was a turn on. As this was going on she continued applying wand pressure to my dick. My penis was as hard as steel.

"Your turn, Katrina." Maria said as the two essentially changed positions. Maria got off of me and went to the foot of the bed and resumed jamming the prostate massager into my ass whilst Katrina then sat her naked, musky ass on my mouth while pressing the wand onto my dick. I began by licking her sweet but stinky pussy and fucking it with my tongue. She began moaning almost instantly. I then licked directly at her clit which was clearly aroused. She began screaming in pleasure as I wouldn't let up from that clit.

"Oh, I'm about to..." Katrina said but could not finish her sentence. I noticed a torrent of liquid exit her pussy and discharge everywhere. My chest was totally drenched. This I realized was pee. I became even MORE aroused. I then instructed her to place her anal opening over my mouth as I began licking her sweet but musky asshole with my tongue. I pressed in as far and hard as I could. She continued moaning in pleasure.

"Oh, you naughty boy. We're going to really have to punish you now!" Maria said in a very sinister tone. She then turned the prostate massager to full blast and hammered at my ass hole. Katrina, barely able to contain her pleasure, applied more pressure to my penis with the wand and turned it to top speed. It felt TOO good. I was mesmerized. I felt a very deep and powerful orgasm quickly come on.

"Oh shit!" I said as I shot my load in full force. Maria caught the bulk of my cum in her mouth as I exploded the most moist and creamy load of my life. She swallowed cum right in front of me whilst proudly sporting cum on her lips and face. She was a total FREAK!

"I'm not going to stop here. I'm going to milk you dry." Maria said as she kept torturing me with the prostate massager. Katrina kept the pressure up on my frenulum as I felt another orgasm come on.

"I'm going to cum again!" I stated. This time Katrina put her sweet lips right over my dick and caught every single bit in her mouth and swallowed almost instantly. I was in heaven! After this she placed the wand back on the head of my penis. I was squirming in pleasure and begging them to stop.

"One more time. One more time for us Daddy!" Maria demanded. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head I was feeling so much intense pleasure. Within about five minutes came another orgasm. This one didn't contain as much fluid but felt incredible as the cum just oozed out slowly. At this time the girls turned off the machines and got them either off of or out of me. They then both licked the cum off of my pubic area, embracing in a quick french kiss in the process which I found to be hot but I was too tired to really care.

"Ok. We'll let you loose now." Maria said as she untied me entirely. I couldn't stand up. I was too spent. Seeing this, the two naked women joined me in laying down on the bed. Before long all of us fell asleep embraced in one another's body fluids and musty smells.