All Comments on 'Milking'

by ahuizotl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
housewareshousewaresover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

I would definitely enjoy reading more about Lydia once her milking has become a regular, and ultra-pleasurable part of her life. This was a delightful read, thank you!

ahuizotlahuizotlover 5 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it!

I didn't really have an idea for a continuation of it. Nothing official really. I'm sure I could come up with something though :)

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Lydia''s Milking

Lydia is going to become a Hucow, a woman who enjoys being milked and getting fucked at the same time. It is fun to read stories about women who enjoy having a milking machine made exclusively for human beings attached to their nipples and being milked as well as being fucked simultaneously. If wanted, they can even have another cock in their mouth while being milked.

She might also have a need to pee as she is being milked and fucked and simply just empty her bladder while all that is happening

You need a sequel to this. Perhaps even with another lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Even though I wouldn't want to be in Lydia's 'shoes' as a reality, the fantasy is so damn enticing. I particularly love the idea of conditioning arousal to be associated with other things, like milking in this story. Very, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I am a man, but I would enjoy having this done to me. That is, I would like a mistress to attach a breast pump to my delicate man-nipples, as the machine tugs and stretches my poor nipples! It would be so hot if I could get milk to come out of my nipples! I would then like my mistress to milk me manually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous