Milking Aunt Julie

Story Info
Aunt seeks nephew’s help in draining milk off her breasts.
6.4k words
4.7
44.4k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

All characters are voting-age products of the author's imagination.

Many thanks to Kivrin00 for editing this story.

My story took place a couple of decades ago, in the summer of 1991, to be exact. I had just celebrated my 18th birthday before the summer recess, just around when Aunt Julie gave birth to her first baby. Aunt Julie is my mother's youngest sister, and she was in her very early twenties when she gave birth. That made me only eight or nine years younger than her. In fact, before she married Uncle Tom, she occasionally played Nintendo with me whenever she visited my mom and sat for me several times when I was much younger. I always thought that she was very cool since we had the same interests in things like music and movies, and she always treated me as someone in her age group, not as her nephew.

After she married, they bought a house a couple of blocks down the street. Aunt Julie always said she felt secure having us nearby, prompting them to shop for a home near our neighborhood. Besides being my favorite Aunt, Aunt Julie was petite and beautiful with brown hair and hazel eyes; a very pale ivory-like complexion highlighted her face. To top it off, she had good-sized breasts with pointed nipples that stood out and bounced when she walked, which I loved eyeing even when I was younger, not to mention her lovely smile, which always fared to captivate me.

A few weeks after Aunt Julie gave birth to Thomas Jr., Uncle Tom had to return to work after exhausting his vacation times. Two days later, Aunt Julie fell in the bathtub, spraining her ankle severely and bruising her right shoulder, adding another burden. Uncle Tom managed to take a few more days off from work to attend to Aunt Julie, but when they couldn't find someone reasonable and reliable to assist Aunt Julie and Thomas Jr., they asked if I could spend the day with her for $20.00 a day. My parents also approved since they didn't like the idea of a nerd like me, who didn't have many friends, spending the entire day at home alone, playing video games. My calculations showed that I could buy a game or two each month with the money and still save a few dollars for the future car that I was planning to purchase to commute to the state university nearby.

Typically, I rode my bicycle with my Nintendo player to Aunt Julie's place and hung around till Uncle Tom came home. Other than the little things Aunt Julie asked me to do, the only significant tasks I had to do were picking up little Thomas and handing him to her to feed him or placing him on the changing table for a diaper change. My job was easy, even though boys my age may find it humiliating, but $20.00 a day was too much for me to give up. Besides, I had many opportunities to glimpse Aunt Julie's full breasts when she fed the baby, and it was equally thrilling to see her hop around the house with the aid of her crutches, wearing loose dresses that left little for the imagination.

Around the same time, little Thomas developed frequent diarrhea and vomiting soon after the feeding time. When the pediatrician suspected Thomas couldn't digest his mother's milk, The pediatrician advised her to switch to a baby formula that cured Thomas's digestive problems.

One day, I played video games in the living room after little Thomas had slept. I don't remember seeing Aunt Julie going past me to the kitchen, but when I became thirsty, I grabbed a can of pop from the refrigerator. As I approached the doorway, I spotted her standing by the kitchen sink, with her back to me. From the first look, I noticed something was odd, and it took me another moment to see her breasts out in the open while leaning against the sink. I froze momentarily, not being able to figure out what to do. For some reason, I thought Aunt Julie was playing with her tits and therefore felt weird to continue into the kitchen. I took another peek at Aunt Julie's breasts, partly visible from where I stood and tried to drag my heavy feet out of the kitchen. As I turned, Aunt Julie became aware of my presence and asked;

"Do you need something, Chris?"

"Hmm... I came to get something to drink," I said nervously.

"Don't mind me, Chris, go ahead," she said without interrupting what she was doing. I quickly opened the fridge, grabbed a can of pop, and turned to go back when she spoke again.

"I am very sore here; that's why I have to do this" This time, she turned her face. "I don't know why I am telling you this. I know you won't understand" I was unsure of what I had just heard from Aunt Julie, so I asked;

"Are you hurt?"

She partly turned and smiled. "It is painful, yes."

To be polite, I asked if there was something I could do to help, and she didn't answer right away, but moments later, she said there wasn't. I waited, hoping to get a better glimpse at her naked breasts, just in case she turned, but that didn't happen.

The very next day, when I saw Aunt Julie hopping on her crutches to the kitchen, I quickly realized that I might get a chance to see her milking herself, perhaps a better view of her breasts, too. My heart thumped in excitement as I waited, allowing her time to get started, and then slowly tip-toed and waited by the doorway. Sure enough, Aunt Julie was against the counter facing the sink. By the look of her gown, she had the front opened. Aunt Julie had a bath towel in hand, which she soaked, squeezed, and then applied over her chest, but unaware of me standing by the doorway, she made no attempts to turn. Realizing that I had to do something to get her attention so that she may turn, giving me a view of her breasts, I took a few steps back and walked with heavy steps to alert her that I was entering the kitchen.

This time she partly turned her body towards me, leaning her back against the counter for support. She tried to hold the front of her gown closed but failed to do so with one good hand, giving me my first eye of her full twin peaks. I still vividly remember seeing her large, delicious-looking breasts. Her aureoles were pink, big, and swollen, with her nipples hard and pointed straight out. I was astonished and electrified, and my dick became hard instantly. My mouth must have dropped to my chest while my eyes widened to the size of tennis balls. Then she smiled and explained her dilemma.

"I came to get a pop. I managed to say, never taking my eyes off her breasts. Aunt Julie didn't say anything. I didn't approach the fridge, either; I just stared at her. I only opened my mouth when I realized I didn't want to be obvious, on top of being nervous about my impishness.

I am still surprised how quickly I got a word or two off my mouth, but I asked her, "Are you in pain or hurt? Can I help?"

"No, I am not hurt, Chris, but since Thomas is allergic to my milk, I have to empty milk from my breasts a couple of times a day, or they become very sore. Uncle Tom got me that thing, but I can't get the darn thing to work right. The bathroom sink is too low, so I am draining the milk here in the kitchen." She said, pointing to a weird-looking thing with a suction bulb attached to a suction cup.

"Do you need any help?" I questioned, thinking that was the right thing to do. But I stared, unable to take my eyes off her splendid mounds that I could only dream of seeing a few minutes ago. Aunt Julie laughed and said, "If I let you help, I will get an earful from everyone, including your parents."

Disappointed with her answer, I mumbled, "Okay," and turned again towards the living room. Before I could take two steps forward, she spoke again.

"Hey Chris, maybe you can help, but you can't tell anyone. I wouldn't even ask you if I can do this myself" I was overjoyed. I zoomed to her aid.

"Now remember, if anyone finds out, I must kill you. I am only asking for your help because my breasts are sore, and I can't empty milk from my left breast with this bad shoulder." She paused for a moment while I patiently waited for instructions. "See if you can figure out how that darn suction thing works."

I grabbed the device then Aunt Julie had me place the suction cup on her left breast. Keeping one hand on the suction cup, I squeeze the suction bulb several times, impatiently wanting to see her milk spraying into the attached small plastic jar, but only a few drops come out.

"That's the problem. This darn thing is no good!" Aunt Julie complained. Then she held and squeezed her right breast with her fingers, amazingly enough, that produced a good amount of milk.

"If you are up to it, you can squeeze the other side like I did. But no telling," Aunt Julie chuckled, but I saw she was uncomfortable with the pain and having to ask me for help written all over her face.

However, I didn't need further directions. I enthusiastically accepted her request and squeezed her left nipple, as she showed, between my thumb and the index finger. Aunt Julie moaned in relief as my squeezes made her milk run off her nipple. I was excited beyond belief. The more I squeezed her nipple, the more milk flowed. I was thrilled as Aunt Julie moaned. I changed my position to have better control, and by doing so, without even realizing it, I brushed my crotch around her hips, moving partly behind her, gently pressing myself onto her rear. I wasn't sure if she noticed, but I didn't bother to move since I had better leverage to empty the milk from her breast from that angle. The effect that position had on me was magical. Looking over Aunt Julie's shoulder, I admired her full breasts that my hand was fortunate enough to squeeze, and the effect ran in every vein in my body, giving me a strange feeling that was hard to describe but to say, my cock began to get rigid in no time.

I reluctantly stopped milking Aunt Julie when she asked me to stop - turned before she had a chance to notice my bulge and ran to the bathroom, where I only had to whack my cock, a few times before shooting a massive load into bathroom tissues.

The rest of the day was uneventful, but the following day when I saw Aunt Julie hopping on her crutches toward the kitchen, my cock twitched immediately. My desire to see and squeeze her breasts again was so enormous that I asked if she needed help. She went past me without asking for my assistance as I had hoped.

"Thank you, Chris. Are you offering to help your Aunt because she needs help, or do you enjoy helping?" she said with a smirk. I am sure she noticed my face turning red. I felt deprived and embarrassed. Without saying a word, I turned and headed to the living room.

"I am sorry, Chris; I was just kidding with you. Of course, I need your help. You did a great job yesterday, but I didn't want to trouble you. That's why I didn't ask" I was relieved and rushed back to her help. As she asked, I took a warm washcloth and rubbed her breasts with it first and then squeezed one nipple until she was empty. Needless to say, I was hard the whole time, and again I leaned against her side and back to press my erection gently, not wanting her to notice what I was doing.

Once done with one side, I strangely longed to taste her milk. My fingers were already sticky with her milk, and without thinking twice, I licked them to taste her breast milk. It didn't taste bad at all. It did taste somewhat sweet with a hint of saltiness. I turned my hand, licked the other side, looked at her beautiful eyes, and smiled. I must have surprised her when I tasted her milk off my fingers, but she remained quiet till I started working on her other breast. I was already getting a little adventurous and taking every break that I got to caress and fondle her breast while squeezing it to milk. Then suddenly, Aunt Julie broke the silence and asked;

"What does my milk taste like?"

"It is sweet," I replied.

"Do you like the taste of it?" she smiled, gazing into my eyes. I wasn't sure where the conversation was headed, but I was quick to say;

"Oh yes, I love the taste."

She sighed softly while I kept milking her and then broke the silence again and commented, "Too bad I have to waste my milk." Then, another moment or so later, she asked if I wanted to taste more of her milk, and I hungrily said "Yes" and licked my fingers again.

"No, Chris, do you want to drink milk from my breasts? I hate wasting something Thomas cannot have, but you love the taste and drink my milk instead of wasting it."

My dick was hard as a rock, and here I was presented with a fantastic, unforgettable opportunity of squeezing my beautiful Aunt's magnificent breasts. Now she is asking if I wanted to suck them dry. I stopped licking my fingers and looked at her like she was insane. She looked normal, but I noticed a faint dark cloud of sadness on her face.

"All you have to do is to place your mouth and suck without biting me. If you like the taste, I am glad my milk won't go to waste. It is your choice." She hissed, but I wasn't entirely convinced that she was serious.

Then she turned sideways, offering a breast, holding it from under. I was still speechless, but I couldn't believe my luck. I bent my back, placing one arm on the countertop, hurriedly took her breast into my mouth, and sucked the nipple. It took a couple of tries to get to the correct position around her wonderful flesh, but when I did, my mouth was rewarded with sweet, creamy, warm liquid. I turned my neck opposite, still keeping her nipple in my mouth. This time I had to remove my arm from the countertop and place it around her ribcage, bringing my Aunt closer. I soon realized that my other hand had found her right breast while my cock came closer to her body, relishing its shape and warmth of her. I heard another sigh from Aunt Julie and then a cry from little Thomas. As I kept drinking, I heard her sigh, perhaps happy to be relieved of her discomfort.

"Thomas is up. He had a long nap this morning" Aunt Julie pulled back, and I reluctantly let her breasts go and rushed to the restroom. It took two minutes flat for me to shoot my load into toilet paper again, but all along, I visualized that I was fucking between Aunt Julie's soft round flesh and shooting into her sensual lips.

The following day, I was polite. I waited till I was asked to milk her with my mouth. She didn't tell me directly but asked if I wanted her milk, and I took it as sucking the milk from her breasts.

The day after I planted my mouth on her nipple, she rested with her back against the counter. While I became comfortable pressing my hard-on onto her while milking her, she must have felt my bulge pressing against her groin but didn't do anything whatsoever to discourage me. Once her breasts were emptied, she asked, "Tell me what my milk tastes like again." she chuckled as she asked, and her eyes sparkled just like they used to when we played Nintendo together not too long ago.

"Your milk is sweet, creamy, and just a tad salty. I love the taste."

"Maybe you didn't get enough of your mother's milk or still remember the taste of her milk. I am fine with feeding you." She chuckled again. I ran to the bathroom, covering my hard-on with my hands as she commented, "Hope you are not developing any allergic reactions to my milk." She had taken glimpses at my crotch before but hadn't said anything. I turned crimson this time when I noticed Aunt Julie was looking at my crotch, which was tenting with my erection.

Since the only thing that I developed was a hard-on, I was sure what she told me correlated with the visible tent that I upheld. I quickly overcame my nervousness and shame when I saw her smiling.

Friday, she said that Uncle Tom was late to work and therefore didn't have enough time to help her that morning. She asked me to milk her as soon as I went to her place. I gladly agreed.

Once we were in the kitchen, Aunt Julie asked for my assistance in removing her robe, which I did. My cock thumped, and my heart pounded in extreme excitement when I realized that she only had on a short silk nightgown instead of the long cotton nightshirt shirts that she typically wore. I was mesmerized. I had to take a step back, still holding her robe, to breathe in Aunt Julie's figure that hardly resembled a woman who had given birth to a child six weeks ago.

I don't know what came over me that morning, but I became more playful than usual when milking her. I gently squeezed her breast, and my free hand sometimes ventured out to her other breast to caress and weigh it by placing my hand under it and squeezing gently. A soft moan escaped Aunt Julie's mouth first, then shoved the breast in my mouth onto my face. Pretending it was essential, I adjusted my position several times, pressing and gently grinding my crotch onto her and finally settling to keep my clothes-clad erection between her upper thighs near where her pussy would be. I couldn't tell if Aunt Julie sighed and moaned, relieved of her discomfort or otherwise.

The feeling was heavenly. I fondled her other breast with my hand, getting bolder by the minute while milking the other. Occasionally, I let go of a breast from my mouth and swirled my tongue around her nipple. When she asked why I did that, I joked that I caught a drop with my tongue that would have been wasted otherwise. Then soon, I found myself holding Aunt Julie closer by placing a hand over her round ass, to which she didn't object. Once I was satisfied and her breasts were emptied of milk, I stuck my face between her melons and kissed them fanatically. She thought that was cute but didn't resist.

Reluctantly, I let Aunt Julie loose and stepped back to dash to the bathroom, which had been a part of the ritual.

"Chris!" Aunt Julie mumbled.

"Yes, Aunt Julie."

"Can you hold me for another moment... Please?" I saw her begging eyes with shadows of dark clouds and a hint of tears. I swallowed the lump in my throat and covered the bulge in my pants while meeting her eyes and inhaling her breasts from the open front of her nightgown. Then I stepped forward with open arms to hold her tightly as she snuck her face into my shoulder.

"I really, really need this." She sighed. "It is nice to be held and cuddled." We held each other tightly in silence, and I loved every second of holding Aunt Julie against my body. I loved the smell and the feel of her skin, and knowing that her bare breasts were firmly pushed against my chest, I felt something stirring. Although the moment was supposed to be more romantic than sensual, my erection had not comprehended the fact, and it involuntarily pulsated, causing my knees to bend several times and straighten. The movement rubbed the erection along her pubic area. By then, I knew well that Aunt Julie wouldn't make any attempts to stop me or push me away.

"Sorry, I put you through lots of trouble and pain." Aunt Julie broke the silence.

"Don't be. It is no trouble at all."

Aunt Julie chuckled and then looked into my eyes, smiling. "Don't tell me I don't cause you any pain." She giggled again, paused, and murmured, "Well, I wish Uncle Tom could hold me like this, at least now and then." She sighed. I was shocked to hear that Uncle Tom and Aunt Julie didn't hold each other like we were doing right at the moment. I knew how much Uncle Tom cared for Aunt Julie and that they loved each other, but what Aunt Julie said utterly surprised me. I was speechless and remained tightly coupled.

"I know he loves me and loves me too much. Since I got pregnant with Thomas, Uncle Tom hasn't come too close to me, fearing that he may somehow hurt me or the child. Especially after I fell, he has been keeping his distance to protect me." She sighed. "Sometimes I think maybe I am not desirable anymore." She sighed again.

"I don't know why I am telling you this, Chris. Maybe, I always thought of you more as a friend than a nephew, or maybe, you have always been nice to me."

"Sorry, I troubled you with all the shit in my head. Thank you, Chris!" Aunt Julie took a sound breath, kissed my left cheek, and loosened her grip around my waist. I swiftly turned 180 toward the bathroom and heard her say, "You are an expert in milking now, I know." And a giggle following her words.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers
12