All Comments on 'Milking Aunt Julie'

by ares2009

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong11 months ago

Damn! Talk about a hot story! Please continue this story. I would love to see them fuck in her marital bed & maybe get pregnant by him.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
Beautiful and tender in so many ways.

Got especially hot when Aunt Julie ask if he liked the taste of the milk. And "Maybe you didn't get enough of your mother's milk...". It's why we all have infatuation with breasts and nursing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Delicious!!!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6811 months ago

Fantastic story. Thanks

NesticNestic11 months ago

Wooowwww, what an awesome and sexy story. Please go on. I love your style and choice of words. Thank you. Great work.

PuprikaPuprika10 months ago

Such a hot story. Hopefully there will be a part two

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There's an obvious logical fault in the premise of the story: your aunt should stop lactating (since her milk is not helping her child;) but continuing to express or suckle simply prolongs lactation.

That said, she's a very sexy character.

DanDraperDanDraper10 months ago

Wonderful story. Well written and very hot. I have to agree with a previous comment, the big plot hole was that she she could've just stopped expressing the milk to stop her breasts from lactating. Or maybe she knew this and was hoping this would be a good way to get her nephews attention. Either way, this was a great way to get these two characters together.

buckshots6buckshots610 months ago

I can only wonder where aunts like this one were when I was growing up. The story made me very horny. I can only imagine how great this experience would have been!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous