Milking Aunt Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend was torture that dragged on, unlike other weekends. Thoughts of Aunt Julie were firmly seeded in my mind and began to branch off in every direction. I purposely attended to as many household chores as possible to get a sense of Aunt Julie, but I kept hearing her whispers and giggles, and picturing her face, sometimes clouded with sadness. Lying in bed, fighting to fall asleep, I imagined Aunt Julie lying on top of me, holding her bare breasts to my face. All those thoughts made me erect, but I was determined not to masturbate. Monday couldn't have come any sooner. When it did, I showered quickly, dressed, and ate a small breakfast to hurry to my job. That Monday, I consciously wore short jogging pants and decided to forgo my underwear, hoping to feel as much of Aunt Julie as I possibly could, as close to my skin as possible.

Uncle Tom was just getting ready to leave for work when I arrived. He kissed little Thomas and Aunt Julie goodbye and thanked me for caring for Aunt Julie before heading out. Aunt Julie sat before me in the living room to chat, holding little Thomas. Her hair was still wet from the shower, perhaps Uncle Tom had helped her take one, and she was still in a short bathrobe.

I helped Aunt Julie prepare little Thomas's formula, chatted while she fed him, and assisted with diaper changes. It wasn't long after that Thomas fell asleep, and I was excited about what would most likely come next.

"Uncle Tom tried several times to drain my milk. To his credit, he got some out, but he is not as good as you. He used the pump, not his mouth or hands." Aunt Julie smirked. "Are you up to it today?" she asked as I might refuse the dream of an opportunity to fondle her breasts.

"Sure! Whenever you want me to." My voice was almost inaudible when the excitement stole every little bit of strength, and I had to take a deep breath to gush blood throughout my body.

"Okay then, can you help with the robe, please?" she asked, stopping at the kitchen sink, and I rushed to untie and remove the garment off her shoulders, ensuring I didn't cause her any pain to injuries. I was a bit surprised to see a short night dress made of silky fabric underneath the robe, but I couldn't hold back my delight seeing her almost naked with the material that hid barely anything. Aunt Julie smiled and looked at the front buttons, which was an invitation to unbutton as required by the task I was just about to perform. I unbuttoned the front with shaky hands and didn't stop until the button below her navel was undone.

With a smile, she turned towards the sink. Standing behind Aunt Julie, I rubbed her breasts with washcloths soaked in warm water, as she wanted to be done before milking her. Again, I took my sweet time doing so, marveling at the shape, beauty, and firmness while giving extra attention to her areola.

She closed her eyes and pressed against the countertop, letting me have my way with her breasts. Of course, I was massaging them with a warm wet towel. Once I was happy, I gently turned her around to face me, inhaling her aroma as well as her beauty with my eyes, leaned against her without applying much body weight, and began to suck her delicious milk, stopping only to slurp when I had sucked too much of it.

Aunt Julie sighed. Her exhales became more frequent and louder, and I soon felt her pubic area pressing more and more onto my crotch, where I had a tremendous hard-on. It was almost as close as I have ever come to making love. The look in her was different at the moment, but she had her eyes closed and mouth partly opened as she sighed. Little Thomas cried when I thought I had something developing, and we had to part. I sensed that she was disappointed but blushed. Especially when her eye unintentionally traveled to my crotch and then met my eyes. I had nothing to hide my erection without underwear, even partly to restrain erection, but I didn't feel ashamed or scared. But I was disappointed. I remained in the kitchen, watching Aunt Julie walk to the room without bothering to button up her nightgown and enjoyed the very bit of what I saw through the dress and wished we could have been together for just a little longer.

I waited patiently, yearning for Aunt Julie with my cock still hard and tenting in my pants. I didn't mind that, and I didn't want the erection to subside at all. I no longer had anything to hide from Aunt Julie since she had observed my condition after attending to her several times now. Several minutes later, Aunt Julie came out of the room and approached me in the kitchen with a smile, and her nightgown front still opened just as the way when she left.

"He fell asleep again." She said with a smile. Aunt Julie held me pushing me back a step against the kitchen counter while standing on her toes to shove her breasts to my face. I sensed an aggressiveness I had not seen recently in Aunt Julie, the way she crowded me; therefore, without any hesitation whatsoever, I held her tightly and sucked her nipples while she let out several soft moans.

I could have gone forever playing with Aunt Julie's breasts, but a good while later, she was sucked dry of milk. I let go of her breasts and held her tightly as we did before while Aunt Julie slunk her chin on my shoulder. A moment later, she kissed my neck and thanked me again for helping her.

"Anytime, Aunt Julie," I said, pulling her closer to me by her waist and letting my hands slip down to her round buttocks, where I allowed them to rest.

"You are an expert milkman. I don't know how to repay you for your help, Chris." She hissed while caressing my back with her soft fingers. In my heart, I knew I was well rewarded for whatever I did to help Aunt Julie. Besides getting paid, I have been allowed to play with the best pair of breasts that any teenager could dream of. That memory I will cherish forever. In addition, I also have the chance to keep pressing my erection on her, which I couldn't have even dreamed of just a few weeks ago.

"Expert? I don't know, but I tried to help you best." I muttered and gasped when I felt my clothes-covered erection nested between Aunt Julie's thighs. Taking a glance down, I realized that her nightgown had ridden up above my crotch, and a simple repositioning of her stance may have been the reason my cock became locked between her thighs.

Seeing my unrest, Aunt Julie smiled. It was a smile that I had never seen before. Her eyes sparked, her lips stretched, and her hands cupped my rear. She chuckled. "Just stay like this, Chris. You don't have to run to the bathroom to waste toilet paper. You can stay like this if you want. I don't mind." She kissed my neck again. "You can be comfortable as you like now." She smiled. That is before I change my mind."

"Ugh..." was all I could mutter since I didn't fully grasp everything she said.

"I mean... You helped to milk me. If you want to milk yourself... I don't mind if you are comfortable like this. I doubt you want milk stains all over your pants, do you?" Aunt Julie giggled like a little girl. Dumb-ass me! It took me a while, but I finally realized what Aunt Julie had alluded to. Even then, I wasn't confident whether it was an invitation to fuck her or just to keep rubbing my cock on her until I reached a climax.

"But... I might make a mess." That was all I was able to say.

"You silly! You mean you might ejaculate? If you do, it wouldn't be the first time someone has ejaculated on me, Chris." She giggled, adding, "Decide before Thomas gets up, I change my mind, or my mood changes. Right now, I feel up to letting you mess around a bit, and if we do, it is our secret, right?"

I was elated hearing what Aunt Julie said but was hesitant to drop my shorts. She moved her legs up and down, standing on her toes and back down, rubbing my still-covered cock against her thighs. Then, her good hand moved between us, pulling my T-shirt up a bit to slip her soft fingers to work their way down to my stomach, toy with the waistband of my shorts, gently lifted it, and wrapped themselves around my pulsing penis as I gasped.

"Are you okay? Are you comfortable like this?"

"Ohhh... yes, Aunt Julie," I said louder than I anticipated as she clutched the base of my cock and then slowly ran her soft fingers along the topside, spreading all the pre-cum that I had leaked along the length.

"I know you want to milk yourself. You should get this thing out of your pants and cuddle me. Do you want to?" She whispered. I did just that by parting from her long enough to drop my shorts. She smiled mischievously, grabbed my cock again, and positioned it right where she wanted it nested.

"Is this comfortable for you, Chris? You can stay this way. We don't have to go wild or anything." She murmured. I smirked and groaned at the fantastic sensation I was experiencing. My cock had never felt anything like that before. We remained glued to each other, my cock pausing, pulsing relentlessly between the soft and warm thighs of Aunt Julie. I was also thrilled knowing my cock was not far from her pussy by the warmth and the saturation I experienced. Soon, the heat that I felt and the additional saturation couldn't have only come from my pre-come alone. The second source had to be Aunt Julie. I knew she had to be as excited as I was for her to leak her juice. The thought alone was enough for my cock to pulsate violently within her soft flesh.

"Chris! This feels good. Really good. I hope you like being cuddled like this." She let out a soft moan and tried to laugh.

"Yes!" I grinned. "I can stay like this forever.

Aunt Julie sighed, stood on her toes momentarily, reached down, and, with her hand, pressed my cock on her clit, closed her legs tightly, and began a gentle back-and-forth motion as she squeezed my manhood between her thighs. I could feel the fluidity, softness, and slipperiness of her pussy folds as my shaft glided, parting her pussy lips. I groaned at the tremendous pleasure, feeling my blood boil to the highest temperature ever, causing my balls to tighten. I was very close to coming, and Aunt Julie seemed to know it the way she tightened her grip on my cock, keeping it sliding through her thighs, all while she kept smiling as she was assured of considerable achievement.

"You are going to come for me?" she asked, smiling up at me, her face wet, skin shining, and eyes sparkling.

I sensed that I was on the brink of no return, yet I had no desire to pause and wait for the urge to subside. "Yes, but I don't want to." I gasped.

"That's okay, Chris. Go on with it.

I held Aunt Julie as tightly as possible, not trying to hold back my ejaculation. Aunt Julie tightened her thighs as tight as she could, sizing my cock like vises, and she moved her hips back and forth quickly. Our eyes met. She had a wicked smile. Then I groaned loudly as I shot my load, messing up her thighs and pussy. I held on to her, fearing that I would collapse right there on the kitchen floor.

"There you go, Chris. I am glad that I could milk you, at last."

"Sorry, I made a mess all over you." I was apologetic instead of thankful for the opportunity for my first sexual experience with another person.

"Just hold me, Chris! Just stay like this for a little bit. I don't think Thomas will get up again for a while." She said, slowly moving her hips to massage my still-hard cock with her soft thighs, which were now slipperier with my spunk.

"Is this enjoyable to you? I hope it is." Aunt Julie asked while rubbing my cock with her thighs. I know how much I enjoyed the first time, and without a doubt, it was much more than I expected.

"Yes, I am enjoying it. What about you?"

"Believe it or not, yes. Besides, today is the first time in about seven months I had a man ejaculate to my touch. That makes me feel good and wanted." Then she resumed humping silently for a short while, stopped, looked up, kissed my lips, and smiled.

"What the heck!" she said and again stood up on her toes. This time she gripped my cock, aimed it at the opening of her pussy, then pushed it up a little until she landed on her feet. I yelled in ecstasy when the crown of my cock, along with an inch or so of my hard-on, entered her velvety love and sodden canal. Aunt Julie moaned with her eyes shut and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes, she smiled at me, a sweet smile I adored.

"Ohhh...Chris, you are so wonderful. I missed... Never mind. This feels so good." She whimpered; her lips reached for mine and kissed me passionately. "Let me have all of it, Chris. I want all of your thing inside of me right now. It's been a long time...." She begged.

Aunt Julie was extremely wet. I bent my knees and stood up, sliding my cock right up to the balls almost immediately, and felt the walls of her vagina tightly wrapping around my cock. Ohh... the sensation... It was like no other. Her pussy was warm, juicy, silky, and so tight that my cocked started to spasm instantly as I fucked her slowly with newfound confidence. We fucked with our lips glued while she met me with a thrust to thrust. Our rhythms became wilder by the minute, and I was madly thrusting away inside Aunt Julie's juicy pussy. She was impaled on my swollen rod on every downstroke and moaning softly. My mind was spinning, and the sensation of such a tight pussy made my balls ache from the sperm remaining in my sack.

"Ohhh... Chris, this feels so good. You'll be milking me again soon... I am almost there...." She whimpered and shivered. Aunt Julie yelled, "Ohhh...my GOSH... Do it, Chris..." taking every bit of me inside her, she tightened her pussy muscles at the same time and rode my cock vigorously, and then she leaned forward, held me so tight and stuck her tongue in my mouth as if she had gone mad. It didn't have to be told that she had an orgasm, although it was the first time seeing a woman have one in person. If nothing else, a flood of a warm liquid filled her pussy was good enough evidence, I knew.

I held fast for a moment, letting her have her moment of joy, feeling her pussy grip my rod tightly within as her hips still moved back and forth slowly. I tried to hold my need to shoot a load that had been boiling in my sack for some time, allowing Aunt Julie to regain her composure.

After a short pause, my rod penetrated her pussy, making soppy sounds as she released a good amount of juice when she orgasmed.

Finally, I reached the point of no return. I pushed in and out of her while her orgasm washed over her body. Then I lost it, I came, and then I collapsed onto Aunt Julie's back, and we remained there for moments while I kissed her in appreciation for the gift of her exquisite body.

12