Milking Kitty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed around Allan's cock and her body began to hump and shake violently. Marie and Derek had to struggle to keep her legs apart. Kitty thrashed and groaned, dick filling her mouth, water and fingers pounding her pussy. Wave after wave of violent, wonderful, unending force splashed through her body. Her tits were grabbed and squeezed, her mouth sucked and gobbled cock, her hand pumped faster and faster around Derek's erection, and her climax sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body.

They held her there, at the peak of her orgasmic eruption for perhaps a minute. She sucked harder, pumped faster, shook more violently than ever. Allan began slapping her face. He loved the feeling of slapping her and the tremors it sent along his shaft. He felt her tongue stroking and lashing his member and the bulbous head of his prick was pushed dep, resting against the back of her throat. He made gagging noises but kept licking and sucking.

Allan felt his own climax coming on, his third of the day. He knew it wouldn't be as strong as the last one or two, but her mouth felt so good. He trembled and held himself tightly against her and began to shoot his strings of salty, sticky cum down her throat. Kitty gulped and swallowed and took more and more. She had been conditioned now and she swallowed every drop.

The trio played with Kitty's body for another few minutes, touching, pinching, kissing her as she groaned and whimpered and sobbed. Her body was their instrument, and they played her hard. Eventually though, they finished their fun. Kitty sat in the tub gasping for breath and choking back tears.

Marie got out of the tub and directed the boys to get Kitty out. They stood, holding Kitty up while Marie dried her off, making certain to pay special attention to her overly sensitive nipples and between her legs. The rubbing of the thick towel over such highly sensitive areas made Kitty cry out. Once she was dried off, Marie got her hair dryer and dried and brushed out Kitty's hair. When they were finished, Kitty was weak and shaking but looked fresh and clean and lovely.

Marie walked around Kitty, looking at her critically from all sides.

"I think we need to dress her, at least a little. I think the customers will enjoy taking her clothes off." Allan nodded.

"I kept her clothes downstairs. I'll go get them."

"And get her something to eat and drink," Marie called after him as he ran out of the room. "She's going to need her strength.

Kitty just sat there crying softly whispering, "No. Please no." again and again.

Soon, Allan returned with her clothes. Marie looked at the simple outfit that Kitty had worn over when she thought this day was going to be an outing to a movie and maybe dinner. Finally, she shook her head.

"No, this is too plain. It won't do anything to excite the clients. Let's just put her in her underwear. I think that will work fine."

So, the three of them worked together and got Kitty dressed in her bra and panties. Allan had also brought up some cold cuts put together in a sandwich and a glass of iced tea, this time without sleeping drugs in it. Kitty didn't feel like eating but they insisted or else she risked further punishments, so Kitty ate the sandwich and drank the tea. She was surprised at how hungry and thirsty she was once she started, and she finished the meal off quickly.

Now finished eating and at least partially dressed, the took her once again by each arm and led her back to the basement. Once down there, Marie looked at Allan.

"Is this stockade-thing you built all you had in mind for her?" Allan shook his head.

"Oh no! I have handcuffs and ropes and another table. There are several options we can use." Marie smiled and looked around the room.

"Let's see what we can find for her."

Kitty moaned and made one final and futile attempt to plead for her freedom.

"Marie, Allan...please don't do this. I really don't think I can take any more, please! Don't let strangers use me!"

Her voice cracked at that last word, and she sobbed. The thought of strangers touching, sucking, and fucking her while she was helpless to stop them was too much for her to bear. Yet even as she shuddered in fear at the idea, her body was reacting with a different feeling. There was a fire slowly kindling between her legs and not all of her shivering was brought on by fear.

Kitty's mind was a whirl of confusion at these feelings. She couldn't possibly want to be gangraped by a group of strangers, could she? Even as her mind balked at what had happened to her and what was to come, her body trembled with anticipation. She squeezed her eyes shut, tears leaking down her face.

Marie saw the tears and smiled. Having such complete control over Kitty was a true aphrodisiac. She came close and kissed Kitty on the lips. She didn't press further, just a gentle kiss and then she tilted her head, her tongue tracing across her cheek. She softly licked Kitty's tears. The taste was salty and Marie thought it was sweet as well. She continued on down, softly kissing and nipping on Kitty's neck. Her hand slid down to between her panty covered legs and began to slowly rub in circles against Kitty's pussy.

Kitty struggled to pull away from Derek and Allan who held her by each arm, allowing Marie to continue to kiss and stroke her. Kitty groaned and felt sensations of excitement kindle deep in her stomach. Marie's fingers were stroking her over her panties but the feeling was soft and erotic. She wriggled her hips and tried to keep Marie's hand from touching but she had nowhere to go. Marie's lips and tongue continued to kiss and nuzzle her and bring shivers to her body. She couldn't help herself, she hated herself for it but Marie knew how to make her feel good. She let out a moan and began to thrust her hips against her hand.

As soon as Marie felt Kitty give in, she stopped. She stepped back and looked at the shaking MILF, standing there in her underwear, held in place by Allan and Derek. Kitty's eyes flew open and she groaned as Marie stopped.

"Now, now Kitty, let's not get too excited...yet! Trust me, there will be plenty of time for that and more!" She looked at Derek and Allan. "Let's get her secured in place. Our 'guests' should be arriving soon."

Allan had plenty of ideas of where to put Kitty next, but eventually he settled on the back wall of the basement. They led Kitty to the wall, where a mat was laid down on the floor. There were ropes attached to an iron bar set horizontally on the wall, about four to five feet off the ground.

They pulled her arms up, above her head and tied the ropes firmly about her wrists. Then the forced her to kneel on the mat. With her arms up over her head, it caused her to stick out her chest, presenting her breasts. Finally, Allan brought over a bar, maybe four foot in length, with cuffs attached to each end. He attached one cuff to Kitty's right ankle and then spread her legs wide, till he got her left leg cuffed to the other end. With her arms bound up over her and her legs forced so wide apart, Kitty was off balance and ended up leaning slightly forward, pulling against the ropes holding her wrists.

Marie watched Allan set this all up and had to admit she was impressed by her brother's ingenuity. He had obviously given a lot of thought to this. She stared at the helpless Kitty and then had another wicked idea. She once again ran back upstairs. The boys watched her go with a questioning look to each other, but Marie hadn't said anything so they turned their attentions back to Kitty.

Kitty stared up at them, her eyes filled with fear as to what they would do now, but for the moment, they were content to stand there and stare at her. Kitty felt acute embarrassment being leered at by these two men who had used her so roughly. Who know what they were planning for her next. She thought about begging them to let her go again but she realized that they liked her begging, it got them off. So, she stayed quiet and waited.

A few minutes later Marie came back down the basement stairs, She had something in her hand. She came over to Kitty and the boys and held up a small teardrop shaped device, about the size of a small egg. It had a cord at the narrow end. There was also another similarly shaped device, but slightly larger and somewhat flatter. There was a button on that one in its center. Kitty eyed the device with trepidation as Marie brought it near.

"I use this on occasion when I can't get out to see Derek. I'm sure you will find it very...stimulating." She chuckled and knelt down in front of kitty.

Kitty now recognized what it was. A vibrating sex toy with a remote control. She shook her head and looked pleadingly at Marie.

"Don't. Please" She whispered.

Marie just grinned pulled the waistband of her panties out so she could slip the egg down, in between Kitty's outstretched legs. Then her fingers stroked her hairy bush till she found her wet and spread pussy lips. Deftly, she slid the egg into Kitty's cunt, setting it deep. She wiggled it around till she was sure it was pushed in to where it would vibrate against her G-spot. Then she pulled her hand out of her underwear, allowing her panties to make certain it wouldn't come out.

Marie stood back up and looked at the two men.

"Watch this boys," she said.

She took the remote and pushed the center button. She held it down for about three seconds, till a little green light appeared and a soft buzzing started up between Kitty's legs. Kitty jerked as she felt the nestled egg begin to vibrate inside her.

"There are twelve different vibration patterns, from slow, to pulse to roller coaster...and more. It will cycle through each pattern, allowing Kitty to experience all of them!" She giggled. "This should keep you occupied till our friends arrive!"

The boys stared in admiration at Marie and then turned their eyes to Kitty to see how she would react. Kitty was biting her lower lip and trying to ignore the strong sensations that were going on deep between her legs. The egg buzzed and vibrated, starting soft, then picking up in intensity. Then it stopped for ten seconds or so and then started again. Marie had set it very well and it rubbed right up against Kitty's most sensitive spot. She let out a moan and tried to ignore it but the pulsed pattern wouldn't let her. It would start up, then stop, then start again. Kitty twitched and whimpered, the feeling between her legs starting to grow stronger. This device was going to make her cum.

"How long does the whole twelve patterns take to run?" Asked Derek. He was entranced watching Kitty shake and moan. She was starting to sweat as the egg had its way with her.

"I think about 15 minutes. I never managed to keep it in for a full cycle. It's pretty intense."

"I'll say" said Allan, who also couldn't take his eyes off of Kitty. "Look at her!"

Kitty was now moaning regularly. She hissed out a breath between her teeth and rocked back and forth as much as she was able, trying to dislodge the vibrator. Her breath was starting to come in short gasps and she shuddered almost continuously.

"Stop. Please stop it!. I cant..." she managed to gasp out. But the egg kept doing its job, bringing Kitty closer to a shuddering climax.

The trio watched with greedy eyes as Kitty shuddered and cried and twitched her hips. She was closing in on her orgasm and they wanted to watch. No hands touched her, no bodies rubbed up against her but Kitty bounced and groaned and shook as her orgasm crested.

"OOOOHHHH! My god!" she cried out as it hit. The egg kept going and Kitty kept shaking. She could feel her nipples straining against her bra as the stiffened and swelled. Her legs trembled and her toes curled. She yanked against the ropes, clenched and unclenched her fists and still the vibrations kept up.

Just then, the doorbell sounded. Marie looked up towards the stairs.

"Great! Just in time. Derek, you know these guys, go let them in!"

Derek found it hard to look away from the shaking, shuddering, moaning Kitty but he nodded and headed up to get the door.

"We'll keep the egg running, so that our guests can really see what they are paying for." Marie said to Allan.

"Pleeaaassee..." Kitty whined No...no more.... make it stop!" She shuddered again as a spasm took her, making her whole body jump.

"Seems to be working great!" Said Allan.

A moment later Derek came back down the stairs. He was leading a group of 5 men. Kitty looked up at them with fear in her eyes as they came forward. Her body shuddered uncontrollably again and she let out an involuntary moan. The men looked at her a smiled wicked and greedy smiles. Kitty tried her best to focus on the men, to see who had arrived to use her but the soft, incessant buzzing between her legs was constantly distracting her, blurring her vision with tears as she was edged towards another orgasm.

The newcomers just stood and watched as Kitty whined and growled and sobbed, forced to climax yet again. She bounced up and down, her thigh muscles bunching and twitching, her body twisting against the ropes. She couldn't stop herself from shouting out a string of garbled words as she reached the peak of her orgasm and was held there, shaking and crying. Her body sang with sensations as the vile toy kept up its insidious work.

"Wow you weren't kidding, she is amazing," one of the men said as they watched Kitty wriggle and wail.

Derek nodded. He looked at his friends and smiled knowingly.

"Yes she is. And whatever hole you use, you'll be satisfied, I guarantee it!"

Marie stepped up to Derek and looked towards the group, a provocative smile on her face.

"I believe we said one hundred dollars each fellas," she said. "Payment in advance of course."

The men nodded and looked at Marie and then back to the shivering Kitty who was experiencing her third orgasm brought on by the vibrator tucked deep inside her. One of the men, fat and older than the others was watching Kitty as she moaned and shook. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"You said she can squirt milk from her titties? They look big enough but can we see?" He asked. His thick cock was already hard in his jeans.

"Of course," said Marie sweetly. "Why don't you try it yourself. Take her bra off and have a go!" He didn't need to be asked twice.

The man, whose name was Jake, moved up to Kitty. He stood over her, looking at the bound and shuddering woman and licked his lips. Kitty stared up at him, her lips parted and tongue sticking slightly out as she panted. Her wide eyes pleaded for release even as she knew he wasn't going to be dissuaded.

"Please...help me!" she tried anyway, too far gone to care if her pleas were getting her captives off.

"Don't you worry little lady, I'm gonna help...help myself anyway! He laughed and knelt down in front of her. Kitty groaned and shook her head, pleading with him.

"No, no please...don't...no!"

Jake just ignored her and reached out for her breasts, thrust forward and hanging slightly down due to her positioning. His big meaty hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard. He felt her copious breast flesh fill and over flow his hands.

Kitty moaned and ground her teeth as he crushed and groped her and the vibrator kept buzzing inside her. She squealed as he twisted her big soft titties and enjoyed the feeling of them in his hands.

"I have to see these!" he said. Jake took one of her bra cups and reached inside with one hand, cupping the breast, squeezing and lifting it out as the other hand pulled the lingerie away from it. Then one large breast was free, the areola puffy and dark, the nipple hard and swollen. Jake stared in lustful admiration.

"Damn!" was all he could say. Then he took the breast in both hands, one sliding to the nipple which he grasped between his fingers and pulled, pinching and twisting as the other hand squeezed the breast, rhythmically.

Kitty now spasmed with intense feelings as her pussy dragged her to another climax and her breast shrieked in pain and hot pleasure. Drops of milk appeared on the nipple and then, as Jake continued to squeeze and milk her, fine arcs of milk sprayed out. The sensation was overwhelming to Kitty. She despised her body for reacting so strongly to this unwanted attention, hated Marie and Allan and Derek for doing this to her. She was ashamed that this fat old man, a stranger, was milking her tit and she was excited by it.

Jake was amazed at the reaction. He stared as he squirted milk from Kitty's abused udder. Then he bent forward and put his mouth over her nipple. He took both hands and pumped and massaged her breast as he sucked voraciously on her tit. Milk squirted into his mouth, sweet and delicious. He sucked harder, taking her nipple between his teeth and pulling as his tongue lashed and licked over it.

Kitty meanwhile screamed at the sensation of a grown man nursing on her breast. The feeling as he sucked and bit and licked, drawing milk out of her. It was like breastfeeding her baby and yet nothing like it at all. It was so much stronger a feeling, so much more sexual. She shook as her pussy and her tits fought against her mind and rushed her towards another orgasm. She was gasping for breath, wheezing. She couldn't still the sensations that flooded through her.

Kitty's ecstasy was interrupted as Marie stepped up and tapped jake on the shoulder.

"That's enough, for the moment. There's still the matter of payment from you all."

Jake pulled away from Kitty's nipple and licked the dribbles of milk from his lips. Some of the milk speckled his beard.

"Absolutely worth it!" he said and stood up, reaching into his jeans for his wallet.

The other men who had come with him had been watching this scene unfold and now they too grabbed for their wallets, pulling out bills hurriedly and thrusting them at Derek and Marie. The two took the money and even made a little show of counting it out. Then, Marie stepped back and gestured to Kitty.

"She's all yours! She said and the men shouted and moved in on her. Kitty cried out and tried her best to pull away from the group of horny men surging towards her but in reality she had nowhere to go.

Jake was the closest and he took a switchblade knife from his jeans. Flicking it open he leaned in towards Kitty. She shrieked in fear, but Jake just grabbed her bra and sliced through the material holding the two cups together. It parted without any effort and Jake quickly sliced the straps as well and pulled the now ruined bra off of her.

The next man to arrive was a large black man. He was over six feet tall, muscled and bald. He moved right up next to Kitty and unbuttoned his denims and dropped them to his ankles. He was commando and his giant cock sprang out, hard and quivering.

Kitty stared at it, unbelieving. Did every man in here have a 10-to-12-inch cock? She couldn't believe yet another giant cock was about to take her. She whimpered as he grabbed her head and pointed his dick towards her mouth. The huge tip, already wet with a drop of precum pushed up against her soft, full lips. She tried to shake her head no but the man gripped her hair and pushed forward and Kitty opened her mouth and began to swallow him.

Jake was now right in front of her, his huge belly butting up against her breasts and the side of her head. He too had dropped his jeans and his cock was there and ready for action. For once, it wasn't a huge thing, only being about six or seven inches in length but it was so fat, as thick around as a beer can. Jake set his legs apart and grabbed Kitty's breasts with both hands. He slid his dick forward, nestling it between her two big round globes. Then he squeezed them around his hard cock and began to pump, titty fucking her. He squeezed the breasts and slid his hands to pinch and pull on her swollen milky nipples as he did. Milk squirted out over his cock and belly, lubing the valley created by her two large breasts.