Milking Kitty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another black man, this one with his hair tightly braided and a deep five o'clock shadow came up to the side of Kitty. He pulled out a large hunting knife that was in a sheath at his side and he grabbed the waistband of her panties, yanking it up and to the side. The silky material pulled up tight between her legs, sawing into her already streaming and shuddering pussy. She tried to shout but the huge cock in her mouth muffled her cries and all that came out was a hissing grunt.

The man twisted and yanked at the panties, enjoying the way it made Kitty jump and buck. Finally he took the knife and sliced through the material, cutting away the panties. He tore the remaining rags off of her. Now Kitty was naked again, bound to the wall and being used by strangers.

Once her panties were off, the man took a moment to quickly strip down. His body was muscular but skinny and his dick was the same, veined and rigid but long and thin. Once undressed he got behind Kitty, between her and the wall. He knelt, stretching his own legs out under the spreader bar that held her legs apart. He grabbed her hips and pressed his cock up between her soft, full and round ass cheeks. He slid up and down between them for a few moments and then the head of his dick came to rest against her asshole.

Kitty cried out in anguish as she realized she was going to get her ass fucked again. She felt the tip of his cock pushing against her bunghole and she whimpered as she felt it easily spread for him. He shoved forward and pushed deeper and slowly fed his full length into her ass.

Kitty whined and gagged and drooled over the monstrous cock in her mouth. The man face fucking her was shoving against her cheek, pushing it out. Kitty's lips smacked and sucked as her tongue lavished spit over the hard shaft. She slid her tongue along its length, washing and tasting it as he shoved more into her face. He took his hand and just like Allan had, began to slap her across the cheek as he fucked her mouth.

Kitty mentally screamed and cursed at him but her body reacted to every slap with burning hot lust that was fueled by the hands milking her tits over that thick cock and the vibrator still buzzing away in her pussy as well as the long, thin dick ass fucking her.

She lost all sense of control and began to fuck back against the cock in her ass. She sucked harder on the cock in her mouth, actually pushing her mouth deeper onto the invading dick. She thrust her chest forward, helping the fat man titty fuck her. She reached another orgasm and bucked and moved under and around all of the men as they continued to take her, hard and fast.

The last two men watched Kitty as she was monopolized by the three men. She was titty fucked and ass fucked and mouth fucked, and she writhed and jumped under the onslaught. Both of their cocks were hard and pressing relentlessly against their pants but there was nothing they could do. Frustrated, they looked at Derek.

"Hey! We want in on this as well man!" The first fellow said. He scowled, growing angry at being denied a place on the Kitty ride.

"Yeah!" The second man agreed. "We paid our money, when do we get a turn?" There doesn't look like there will be much left for the rest of us!"

Derek looked at the three men going to town on Kitty. He heard her muffled cries and grunts and had to admit that after everything they had given her and now this, there might not be a lot left for these two. Then an idea occurred to him, He stepped up to the two men and leaned his head I, whispering to them. They listened and their heads began to nod, smiles spreading over their face.

Marie stood back and watched the three men take on Kitty. She was floating on a euphoric feeling of power. She knew this had started out as Allan's plan but like everything else when it came to her brother, she had taken it from him and made it better. She loved the feeling of being a master manipulator, controlling her brother, Derek and especially Kitty. She might have to explore this dominant side of her that she was discovering. Derek kept saying he wanted to try bondage, well, maybe she could tie him up. The idea definitely appealed to her.

As she watched Kitty once again reach orgasm as the wicked vibrating egg did its job on her, she was transfixed by the huge cocks that were being put to use on the helpless woman. She watched in lustful appreciation as Big Jake squeezed and milked her huge tits as he fucked them. His cock and belly were dripping with Kitty's milk and her breasts were coated in it. Her nipples were red and distended, swollen so large that Jake could control her by twisting and shaking them.

Wayne was the man behind her, she could see he was in her ass. Marie felt in her bones that Kitty deserved everything she was getting. Always teasing her brother, breastfeeding her son in her yard where she knew Allan could see her. She was such a slut and now they were proving it.

She watched in fascination as Kitty swallowed another inch and then another of the monster cock that filled her mouth. Her face was bright red where Toby kept slapping her as he fed his dick to her and she was getting off on it. Kitty was actually leaning into the huge prick, taking even more of it. For all her pleading and begging, Marie knew Kitty was loving every slap, suck and fuck she was receiving.

Derek came up behind Marie and put his hands on her shoulders. He gently rubbed them, leaning in and kissing her neck.

"Isn't this so hot?" he whispered in her ear? Marie purred and leaned back against his big, muscular frame.

"Oh yes" she said quietly.

"I know how we can make it even better," Derek whispered to her.

"How's that?" she asked him, curious as to what other plans he might have for the captive MILF.

"Like this!" He said and his hands slid down her arms and gripped her tightly, pulling them behind her back. "Okay guys, come and get it!"

The two men rushed towards Marie, Derek keeping her arms tightly held behind her. The came up to her and began to grab at her breasts and ass, groping her, touching and squeezing her. Marie screamed and struggled against Derek.

"What the hell? What are you doing? Stop this!" She jerked and pulled but Derek's grip was too tight and he held her while the other men took their pleasure with her.

Allan was watching all of this from the sidelines. He had been loving watching Kitty get hers by all of these big men when he heard his sister scream. He looked over and saw Derek holding her arms behind her back while two other guys groped and grabbed at her. He hadn't thought it would be possible but his dick began to stiffen immediately.

Marie? Getting fondled...maybe raped? He and his sister had always had a bit of a sibling rivalry and he had always wanted to put her in her place but she always seemed to come out on top. Now it looked like someone was getting the best of her.

He glanced back over at Kitty, her full and voluptuous body writhing and grinding as she was fucked and ridden hard, sucking on that enormous cock. Then he looked back over to Marie, struggling against Derek as hands grabbed her tits and pulled at her pants. Could he really let them do this to his sister? He watched for a moment longer and his cock answered for him. He got up and ran over to Derek.

"Bring her over here, to the table. I can help."

Derek looked at Allan and felt Marie struggling against him. His own cock strained against his jeans and he wanted to be able to join in on the fun. He grinned at Allan and nodded and began to pull Marie, kicking and shouting towards the table Allan was leading them to.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Screamed Marie. "Derek I swear to god if you don't let me go...!" But Derek just dragged her across the room to where Allan was standing. The other two men were getting into the swing of all this, they had grabbed her legs and lifted her up and now the three of them carried her to the table. Allan was giddy as he watched his sister struggling.

"You'd better undress her before we strap her down" Allan said. The three men nodded in unison and went to work.

Marie was wearing a tight T-shirt and a pair of hip-hugger jeans. Since the men were holding her by the legs, one of them slid up and took the waistline of her pants while the other grabbed at the buttons and undid them. As Marie kicked and wriggled they grabbed her pants and peeled them down off her legs.

"No! Assholes!" she screamed at them. "Stop it!"

Allan came up and looked at Derek.

"Let me help. Hold her still."

Allan took the bottom of her shirt and began to slide it up, over her belly and lift it over her perky 36C tits. Marie had not bothered to put a bra back on after the bath so her breasts were immediately on view for everyone. Again, Allan was amazed at how hot his sister looked. He let go of the shirt and put his hands on her breasts. He squeezed them. He could feel her nipples reacting, stiffening and he pinched each of them tight and shook them. Her breasts bounced and Marie's reaction was immediate.

"OOWWW! Allan you fucking pervert, stop this!" She began to cry "Please, Allan, I'm your sister!"

Allan didn't listen. Her tits felt so good. So different than Kitty's huge, milk-filled breasts, those were soft, squishy and jiggly. Marie's breasts were firm and full and the nipple stood out. He had to taste them. He bent forward and sucked one into his mouth. Marie groaned and shook her head.

"No Allan, don't! Stop this!" She bit her lip to keep herself from groaning as Allan suckled on her tit.

"Come on Allan, lets get her secured!" Derek said, his impatience growing. As long as he had to hold her arms he couldn't do anything else.

Allan stood up and came to Marie's side. He grabbed one arm from Derek.

"Guys, help us with her shirt."

Having finished getting her pants off, the two men came up and grabbed at her shirt. With Derek's and Allan's help, they pulled it over her head and got the arms pulled free. Soon Marie was dressed only in a pair of simple cotton panties and nothing else.

"Allan Ran around the table to the long side. He grabbed a couple of ropes and leather manacles that he had already set up.

"Lean her across the table here," he ordered Derek. Derek complied and pushed Marie down onto the table, then holding her down with one hand while the two men held her legs still, he pulled one arm up and across the table to Allan who took it and cuffed her wrist. They repeated that with the second arm and soon Marie was bent over the table, hands cuffed to the far side.

Now Allan came around and took two more ropes, each tied to a leg of the table. With the help of the two men, he pulled her legs very wide and tied the rope tightly to each of her legs. Marie struggled and pulled against the ropes but she had very little give and Allan was very good at knots.

Derek took his hand and slid it over her tight, muscular ass. He could feel it twitch and jump as he played his hand across it. Then he slid his hand down, between her tight ass cheeks.

"Allan, do you have any lube down here?" he asked. "Her ass is pretty tight!"

"Don't you dare" screamed Marie, real fear beginning to build in her. She did not want to take Derek's cock in her ass again.

"I know just the thing" said Allan. He looked at the two men. "Why don't one of you shut her up?" he suggested.

The men looked at each other and raced to see who could get to the side of the table first. They shucked out of their clothes as fast as possible as they did. The man named Craig got done first by a few seconds. His cock was big, though not like Allan's or Derek's and it was fat, as big around as Marie's wrist. Marie's head was a little too far back from the edge for him to stand on the floor, so he hopped up, kneeling on the table in front of Marie. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. His fat cock was aimed directly at her mouth.

"No! Fuck off! Get...ugggh! Mmmmppphh!" sha gagged as he shoved his dick into Marie's mouth.

Derek watched another man start to face fuck his girlfriend. It made him even harder. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it out of his belt loops. Doubling it he held it by one end and raising his hand, brought the belt down 'SMACK' on Marie's ass. She jumped and screamed around the cock in her mouth.

"You suck so good Marie, no teeth...or else!" He pulled back and 'SMACK" flogged her ass cheek again. It was already turning red. Marie sobbed and shrieked but she didn't bite. As Craig held her hair and forced her to bob her head up and down along his thick shaft, Marie sucked and licked and slurped, drooling saliva all over him. Craig loved the feeling and pushed in deeper, his balls bumping up against her chin as the big round tip of his dick touched the back of her throat.

Allan meanwhile was returning. He had the mason jar full half full of Kitty's breast milk in his hands.

"Will this do? He asked Derek.

Derek grinned lasciviously and nodded. "Oh yeah, this will do fine!" He took the jar from Allan and held it over Marie's shaking, red ass. He looked at Allan. "help me rub this in, okay?"

Allan readily agreed. He came up behind Marie as Derek tilted the jar and began to trickle Kitty's breast milk all over her ass cheeks. Marie sobbed and tried to shake her head as the liquid slowly ran over her and down her ass crack. Allan grabbed her cheeks and squeezed, rubbing milk into her flesh and letting his fingers take liberties as they slid across her spread open ass and cunt.

"Uh-uh. Uh-uh. Nnoo...mmpphh" she managed to grunt out around the cock in her throat. Craig slapped her face and pulled her hair.

"Less talking, more sucking" he demanded. Marie slurped harder, sucking on his huge pole and gagging against the cockhead in her throat.

Now the last man, whose name was Danny, stood looking at all this and was fairly jumping with tension.

"What about me?" he asked. "I thought you said we could both have her?" He looked up at Derek angrily.

"Absolutely, come on over here, her pussy is open and waiting for you." Danny wasted no time. He fairly flew around the table and up behind Marie.

He took his hands and pushed Allan aside as he brought his cock up against Marie's wet, open pussy. He held his dick, stroking it up and down along her gash, getting it wet from the milk and from Marie's own pussy juices which were starting to flow. He aimed it carefully and pushed in. hard. He had no patience for soft and gentle. He slammed into her all the way, his tight balls slapping against her pussy.

Marie fairly leapt off the table as much as she could. She was used to Derek's monster cock so it wasn't that Craig was too big but thrusting so deep inside with no foreplay or warning. He filled her up and forced his cock deep, immediately pulling out half way and then slamming in again. He kept it up fucking her hard, over and over. She grunted and squeaked with each thrust, forced onto the cock she was swallowing.

The two men spent a few moments just fucking her mouth and pussy, no pattern, no rhythm, just slamming in. But slowly they gauged each other's pace and began to work together. Danny would slam into her and Craig would pull back a little, letting Marie gulp in some much-needed air. Then he would shove back in to her throat and Danny would pull back, sliding most of his cock out till just the tip rested in her cunt. Then he'd grab hold of her ass cheeks and slam home while Craig pulled out of her mouth again. Back and forth they shoved and pulled in and out of her till Marie was fairly spasming between them, her body shaking and perspiring as she grunted and groaned under their assault.

Marie kept swallowing cock and sucking on his long, thick pole. Her hips bucked and jumped under the fucking her pussy was getting. Her arms ached and her leg muscles were fairly cramping being pulled so wide. Yet she was also feeling the hard edge of pressure between her legs, slowly creeping towards her belly. Her toes curled and she shook as deep within her feelings of an ecstasy that she had never know filled her. Her heart was a trip hammer, her lungs burned for air, her whole body shuddered and a deep, powerful feeling was rising in her. She had never wanted to be submissive, never would have wished to be taken like this but she couldn't deny the sheer power of the orgasm that was building within her.

Derek and Allan couldn't stand just watching. Derek signaled Allan and they came around to the far side of the table where Craig face fucked Marie. They each stood to one side and took her cuffed hand and wrapped it about each of their cocks. Now as Marie was fucked from behind and face fucked in front, she began to jerk off the two cocks, one in each hand. She pumped them spasmodically with little or no thought as she was fucked hard from each end.

Back on the other side of the room, Kitty was breathless and shaking as the three men on her continued their hard use of the helpless woman. Her boobs ached from the crushing and squeezing they were constantly subjected to, milk flowing from her swollen and abused tits. Her ass burned like it was on fire as the cock in her thrust up and in over and over and her head bobbed faster, her tongue raw from slurping and stroking the monster cock in her mouth. Her face was beet red where she was continuously slapped. She puffed and grunted, ground her hips and her legs shook as the vibrator still in her pussy continued to power on.

Now she screamed as her orgasm took her yet again, her whole-body arching and shaking, her muscles pulled and ached as she could not stop herself from exploding. Her pussy gushed, her tits squirted, her orgasm shook her. Tears streamed down her face as she fucked and sucked with abandon. No sense of resistance at all now, they had made her the perfect fuck-slut and she served at their whim.

Big Jake, his cock buried between her enormous soft jugs was the first to give in. He shouted out and squeezed her tits harder than ever around his beer can cock and began to unload, up her neck, onto her chin, across her prodigious tits. His spunk shot out in gob after gob, coating her upper torso.

Then it was Toby's turn. He was buried deep in her throat and began to twitch and jerk. His cock swelled and for one agonizing moment he held her head tight against his crotch, his pubic hair prickling her lips and nose. Then He groaned and began to shoot his load into her. Kitty had a lot of practice by now and she breathed deep and gulped his sperm, swallowing and swallowing over and over. Her cheeks filled with the backwash of spunk but she kept her lips sealed and forced it back down her throat, gulping load after load.

Now Wayne, the man behind her, with his cock deep in her ass began to moan. He gripped her hips tight and shoved as deep as he had ever gone and stayed there. His cock swelled and then he too began to shoot his load deep into Kitty's anal cavity. His load was the biggest of the three men, it kept shooting and spraying cum, filling her up more than she had ever felt.

The three men, cumming in and on her pumped and grinded and pressed against her as her body shook and jumped and spasmed. She whimpered a little cry as the monster cock in her mouth was finally pulled out, the final shot of cum shooting across her face, coating one eye and dripping down her forehead. Big jake gave her far too sensitive and tender tits a final squeeze and pulled beck, letting go of her breasts. They flopped free, bouncing beneath her. They were bruised, purple and red from the manhandling they had received and her nipples throbbed.

The long cock in her ass finally stopped shooting her full of man juice and quivered in her ass for a moment before being slowly, painfully pulled out. He sat behind her panting, then he just reached around her and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them surprisingly softly. He leaned in and laid his head against her back, breathing heavily as he continued to feel her up.