Milking Kitty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty sobbed and cried, tears and cum mixing on her face and dripping down onto the floor. Her breasts were sore and tender and even softly, the grabbing of them sent shivers throughout her. She managed to raise her head and looked at Big Jake.

"Please," she said in a cum soaked whisper. "Please...take it out, I'm begging." She dropped her head, the last of her energy expended.

Jake looked at her, confused for a moment, but as her head dropped down he looked down as well and saw the cord from the vibrating egg hanging out. He could now hear the soft whirring buzz of the toy as it began yet another pattern. Her hips twitched and her leg muscles spasmed and she let out a miserable cry.

He watched her for a moment and then his eyes softened. He reached out and took the cord and pulled. It was in her tight but he pulled and it slowly slid out till it was all the way free. Kitty gave a huge gasping sigh and her whole body went limp against her bonds.

Marie's ordeal was still going on. In her pussy, Danny kept slamming away and her mouth and throat were stilled filled by Craig's cock. Her hands gripped Allan and Derek's cock hard and pumped faster and faster as her body rode the tidal wave of orgasm that was about to break throughout her. She groaned loud around the cock in her throat, clenched her hands so tight it hurt their cocks for a moment and banged her hips back against Danny as she started to cum.

Marie had never in her life experienced an orgasm like this. Tied down and forced from both ends she felt as if her body was not her own. Wave after wave of pure blinding white-hot pleasure burst through her and she screamed and shook and bounced and came harder than she had ever done before. As her body went through its pounding, rocking seizure, Danny slammed home balls deep and began to let loose his load in her cunt. That set off another shockwave of pleasure and she shook even harder.

Craig couldn't hold out any longer and he too began to shoot his load into her mouth and down her throat. Marie swallowed and gulped as wave after wave of cum was deposited deep into her mouth. She choked, gagged and swallowed some more. Excess cum flooded her cheeks and spilled out of her lips. She gagged and inhaled and started coughing as she accidentally snorted sone up her nasal cavity and out her nose. She hacked and coughed and Craig pulled out so she wouldn't really choke on his cock. The last few shots of cum coated her face as she gasped and spit.

"Mother...Fuckers!" she gasped as Craig withdrew. "How could you.?" Even as she cursed at them though, her body shivered in the excess of pleasure she had been brought to.

Derek couldn't wait any longer.

"My turn, "he shouted and pulled his rigid cock out of Marie's hand and ran around the table. Marie knew what he wanted and she screamed at him.

"No Derek, not my ass, please god I'm begging you!" Derek didn't listen. He grabbed the mason jar with Kitty's remaining milk in it. He dipped his finger in, coating it thoroughly then he slid it between her quivering ass cheeks and pressed it up against her asshole. He swirled it around, liberally coating it with milk and shoved his finger in.

Marie squealed like a stuck pig and flailed and bounced as he rammed his digit deep, coating her anus with milk. Then as he held his finger deep in her, he poured the rest of the milk over her ass and squelched it into her bunghole. Marie squirmed and pleaded and cried as he kept sawing his finger in and out of her ass, lubing it completely with breast milk. Then he set the jar down and grabbed her two ass cheeks. He pushed his huge cock up against her wet sphincter and shoved in. He didn't go all the way in at first, just enough so the head of his cock slid in and an inch or so of his shaft.

Marie screamed and shook her head, pounded her hands and strained with all her might against the ropes. She rocked and wriggled and tried to dislodge Derek's monster cock but she couldn't. Agony speared her as he shoved in another inch and then another.

Allan had to step back as Marie kept clenching and shaking her hands so hard he was afraid she might hurt him, but he was so hard now, he had to find release after that. So, he climbed up onto the table and aimed his cock at Marie's drool and cum coated mouth, He grabbed her nose with two fingers and pinched it shut.

"Open up Sis" he said. "And no biting if you want to breathe!" Then as she opened her mouth to protest he shoved his huge rock-hard cock forward and once again her mouth was stuffed with cock.

She grunted and shook as Allan slid deeper into her mouth. She spit and drooled and shook as Derek shoved deeper into her ass. Her ass burned, her mouth was stretched as wide as it could go and the two men began to fuck her in earnest.

From across the room, Kitty could hear Marie shouting and shrieking. She raised her head and looked and saw Derek and Allan holding Marie in a forced spit roast as they fucked her from each end. Tired and sore and exhausted as Kitty was, she managed a weak smile.

Derek was now almost fully into Marie's ass. He had wanted to do this for so long and to have her tied up was even better. He slammed forward and heard Marie squeal and felt her shake as he slammed home again. He looked up and saw that Allan had climbed on the table and had his cock buried in her mouth. His smile grew even wider. This was so hot. He grabbed the belt he had discarded earlier and taking it up he began to slap Marie's ass with it, one cheek and then the other, hard and fast.

Marie bucked and jumped, twisted and shook. She was forced to keep sucking on Allan's cock and she gulped in air where she could. She was crying and groaning and yet again, inside of her an orgasm was building, if anything, stronger than the last. How could that be, she wasn't submissive. She wanted to be in control. This shouldn't be affecting her this way and yet it was. She groaned as the pressure within her built. Allan shoved deeper, Derek slapped her ass repeatedly and thrust into her. She moaned and shuddered and she couldn't hold back. Her whole body stiffened and she started pounding the table with her whole body as she climaxed harder than she had ever done so before.

Allan couldn't take much of this after everything else. He tried to hold back a moment longer but he lost the battle and began to shoot strings of weak, salty, sticky cum into Marie's throat. He held himself in her mouth, grasping her head and pumped in and out as he shot his load. Marie gulped and swallowed and drank his cum down. It coated her mouth and filled her stomach even as it disgusted her. He was her brother how could he? And why did it feel so good even when she knew it was wrong. She sucked harder on his cock determined to get every drop she could. She hated him. She loved it.

Derek continued to slam into her ass, as deep as he could get. He kept up belting her ass which was now fiery red and crisscrossed with belt marks. She bounced and rocked under him as her body shuddered through her orgasmic armageddon. The power of her body radiated up his cock and through his body and he couldn't hold out any longer. He dropped the belt, grabbed her hips and ploughed balls deep and began to shoot his load into her ass.

Marie was in orgasmic bliss. She rocked hard against Derek, sucked furiously on Allan and bucked back and forth between the two of them. She was in another space, another world and there was nothing but her orgasm and these cocks.

Suddenly, there was a bang as the basement door was thrown open and footsteps came down the stairs. Marie was impaled on Allan's cock so she couldn't see who it was. Allan was staring dumbstruck, his cock almost instantly shriveling in Marie's mouth as if cold water had been thrown on him. Derek still balls deep in Marie's ass turned to look and his heart turned to stone.

The men in the room looked to see who was coming in now and Kitty slowly raised her head and peered bleary eyed at the stairs to see what new torment was arriving. She stared at the couple who stood there. They looked familiar but in her current cum drunk and exhausted condition she couldn't place them. Then she heard Allan.

"Dad? Mom?"

Allan and Marie's parents stood on the bottom step of the stairs, staring at the sexual tableau that greeted them. Their daughter, naked and tied to a table, her no-good boyfriend with his cock up her ass and their son with his dick just pulling out of her mouth, her body still shaking. The group of strangers mostly naked standing around watching and their neighbor, Kitty Hall, tied up against the wall with the obvious remains of several men's loads all over her body and face.

For a moment it was deadly quiet. No one moved or spoke. Then, Allan and Marie's mother took a tentative step off the stairs and into the basement. Her eyes were bright and there was an emotion in them that Allan couldn't decipher. She looked over them all and then in a surprisingly husky voice said:

"It looks like someone threw a party...and forgot to invite us!"

The End...For now.

________________________________________________

Greetings dear readers, I hope you enjoyed this latest adventure of our oh-so-damaged heroine, Kitty. She does seem to get herself into the most astounding adventures. This last chapter seemed to run a bit longer than most but I had so much I wanted to get into it. It's also my first foray into an incest theme in my stories. It probably won't become common but there have been a few comments suggesting it in some of my other works so I thought I'd try my hand at it.

I'm not really planning on another chapter of this story right away but if there is demand for it, I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, please feel free to comment or give constructive feedback. I read everyone's comments and I am always thrilled when a reader or a fan takes time to say something.

I'm not 100% decided but my next story may be a sequel series to my very first work, Night of 1000 sensations. If you haven't read it, look it up and if you have, tell me if you think I should do a follow-up and Let me know, and, as always, thank you for reading.