Milking My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was drying his body, I braced myself for the next casual-sounding, intimate question:

"Jacob," I said, "I don't want to make this weird or anything, but should I maybe just take care of it?"

"What?" he said, utterly incredulous.

"You know, give you relief? So this doesn't keep happening."

I was dying for him to say yes. But his scarlet, contorted expression suggested otherwise.

"Look," he said - and I swear his cock twitched as he said it - "I can't pretend it wouldn't be a relief. But I can't do that to you. It's wrong and it's not fair."

"Whatever," I said, attempting a little reverse psychology. "But it's only weird if we make it weird, and why would we? It's not like we'd ever tell anyone. I mean, obviously I have no vested interest in helping you bust a nut. I'm just trying to be a good nurse. But this does seem to be happening a lot. So if at any point it becomes overwhelming, I'll take one for the team and I'll ..."

"You really are next level," he said. "It wouldn't take long. It almost happened yesterday when you washed it."

It did? I almost came in my pants at this information. I wanted to tell him how much I yearned to see it spurt out; how I wanted to be the one to make it erupt; how I wanted it to splash all over my face ... Wow, I thought, catching myself. Where did that come from?

I escorted him to his bedroom.

"Goodnight," I said. "And don't forget to holler if you need anything in the night."

I said this to him every night, but tonight it took on a whole new meaning.

Wednesday

The next morning when I went to dress him, to my great delight he was hard as a rolling pin again. I convinced myself he'd been thinking about my offer all night. But he didn't say anything, even as I maneuvered the waistband of his extra-tight joggers over the great thing (I had been tumble-drying them on high for extended periods in order to make them shrink).

I did notice that for the first time he didn't apologize for his erect state and I quietly registered this as progress. Maybe it's a waiting game, I thought, and he'll slowly come around. But Mom would be back soon and the opportunity would be gone forever.

Later that day we were lying in the garden - it was a scorcher of an afternoon. And I 'happened' to glance down at his pants and saw that he was fully hard again. Good Lord, I thought, does the guy not think of anything else? But before I could judge him too harshly I remembered it was me who could not think of anything else.

I had even been starting to slip with his general care:

"Did you remember to refill the prescription for my pain meds?" he had asked that morning.

"Yes," I lied, before sneaking to my room to call CVS and refill it.

I wasn't proud of myself, and I knew I needed to be more focused. But if he would just let me play with his cock, we might both have time to focus on other things.

***

Mom called that evening.

"You sure everything's fine?" she asked.

"It's great, Mom," Jacob said. "Alice is taking the best care of me."

No she's not, I thought. Or she'd be on her knees right now, draining your balls.

"Your Grandma is doing so well. The Doctor said she's progressing faster than he could have dreamed!"

"That's amazing!" said Jacob.

"So cool!" I said.

But I felt sick. I mean, of course I wanted Grandma to be better. But the idea that my Mom might return and resume her nursing of Jacob was like a punch to my gut.

"You need to be there to make sure Grandma doesn't overdo it," I said. "You know what she's like."

"Don't worry," said Mom. "As long as you guys are OK down there, I'll keep an eye on her for a few more days."

***

When it came time for that night's shower, I knew things needed to move faster. So as I undressed him to discover he was rock hard again, I brought it up once more:

"Bro," I said, "you sure I can't fix that for you?"

He said nothing.

"I feel like we need to wash it again tonight anyway."

Still he said nothing.

It wasn't a no.

We went through the regular palaver of his cleaning routine. I had the system down now and could have moved quite fast if I'd wanted to. And yet I was drawing the process out to last longer than ever. I think I might have soaped one of his armpits nine times.

I figured I didn't have to worry if I was massaging him in such a way that he found sensual, because he permanently had a giant boner these days, regardless. But once the rest of his body had been treble-lathered, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Literally.

I'm going in, I thought, my heart racing.

Without asking him again, or preparing him for the sensation, I spritzed some shower lotion into my palm and simply grabbed his hard cock.

He jolted with surprise.

"Shh. Go with it," I said, and began giving him a soapy hand job.

I used slow, elongated strokes, from his ball sac right up over the head of his glans, and back again. I was in heaven.

He was trying to be restrained, if not quite able to remain composed. But he began to moan with pleasure. It was all the encouragement I needed. With my free hand I cupped his balls and squeezed them gently while I milked his massive cock.

It can't have taken longer than twenty seconds before his breath became more urgent:

"Alice ..." he said simply, like a person who was falling from a cliff.

His cock began spewing thick jets of cum up against the glass wall of the shower cubicle. They emerged with such force and volume that it looked like his hard cock was simply pissing up the wall.

I kept my fist around him while he bucked and flailed, as if he was trying to fight my grip. I felt each contraction, as one after the other, his enormous jets of sperm spray-painted the glass.

I had never seen so much cum in my life. It was such an erotic sight that I began to have a mini orgasm of my own, despite not laying a finger on myself.

"Wow," I said, unable to ignore what I'd just witnessed. "That was like a grenade going off!"

"Thought you weren't watching!" he gasped.

"Explosions get my attention!"

"Hope I didn't make a mess," he said, drifting slowly back to earth.

"Dude. You could have given yourself a shower."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't you dare apologize! It's totally natural and you needed it. Let's not make it all weird now. It's not something we even have to talk about."

"OK," he said sheepishly. "Thanks Alice."

I did note with a thrill that he was still fully erect - if anything, bigger and harder than before he'd detonated. My God, I thought, you are a force of nature.

I tried to remain as light and casual as I could while we finished our regular shower routine. But I couldn't drag my eyes away from his cock, even when it was concealed by the towel.

And when I'd sat him down on his bed, just as he was about to go through the belabored process of getting under the bed sheets while wrapped in it, I simply pulled the towel away while he was sat there.

"I think we are beyond that, don't you?" I said.

He was sitting on the bed with his perfect, unyielding cock looking straight up at me.

"Are you going to be all right?" I asked, hoping he'd say no. "That thing doesn't seem to want to say goodbye."

"I'll be fine," he said.

He seemed more embarrassed than ever before. But there could be no denying the extraordinary orgasm I had witnessed. No man could experience an ejaculation like that and feel unhappy about it. I don't care who was initiating it - a robot arm, a nurse or their own sister.

"Sleep tight Jacob," I said, and blew him a kiss goodnight that he couldn't see.

I went to my room and enjoyed an almost two hour session of playing with my sopping cunt, replaying the intoxicating events of the evening on a loop.

The only thing I felt disappointed about was that he'd cum so quickly. Other than that it had been more than I could have wished for.

I hadn't anticipated how much I would love the power and feel of it in my hand. I had been able to detect his pulse somewhere inside its girth, as though his cock contained its own beating heart.

It was astonishing the degree to which I'd found a way to convince myself this was normal behavior, that I was not only innocent, but some sort of sibling-martyr; and all I was doing was looking after him in a loving and responsible way under the circumstances.

But that night I had a vivid dream in which I sucked him off and swallowed his delicious cream. It was one of the hottest dreams I'd ever had. And by the time I awoke the next day, I felt that I would not be able to rest in life until I had that cock in my mouth.

And not just any cock. My brother's cock.

Thursday

He was stiff again the next morning when I went to dress him - to my delight and his apparent chagrin. As I pulled the joggers up over his inflated rod, I felt a pang of remorse that I couldn't just keep him naked all day.

It would be such a delightful provocation to have him wander around the house nude at all times with his big swollen cock nodding and bobbing with each step.

We didn't discuss what had happened the night before. Partly because I had told him we didn't need to. I felt like words had the power to make things weird, while the physical sensations spoke for themselves and were beyond reproach.

I was annoyed to have to go to cheerleader practice that afternoon. It wasn't that I was worried about leaving him this time. I didn't want him to be out of my sight. What if he tried to fuck a pillow or something? Or a food item from the pantry? I couldn't bear the idea he might try to empty his own balls somehow, or find a way to tame his beautiful erection. I wanted it to remain feral. And I wanted to be exclusively in charge of his milking.

I changed into my cheerleader uniform before I left for Traci's, figuring I could reduce the amount of time I had to be there if I didn't have to change before and after.

I couldn't concentrate during practice. And Traci knew it. She wouldn't stop calling me out for being late on my cues. She was being a domineering bitch as usual.

Katya pulled me aside at the end, as I was about to leave, and asked:

"Is everything alright with you?'

"It's fine," I said.

But my friend knew me too well.

"Seriously, Alice. What is it?" she said.

I hesitated to confide in her. "I might be getting in over my head with something," was all I could offer.

"You know you can always talk to me, don't you?"

"I've got to run," I said.

"Call me!" she shouted after me.

I pretended not to hear.

***

I kept my cheerleader uniform on that night. It was a private joke between me and myself. It was a sexy outfit. And it was going in the wash tonight anyway. It made me feel even naughtier than usual.

When it came time to undress him for his shower and I saw that he was fully erect, I found myself asking, in as disinterested manner as I could:

"How did you sleep last night? Did it make any difference?"

He seemed embarrassed to have the subject brought up.

"It helped a lot," he said, diplomatically.

"You could've fooled me," I said and had to stop myself from grabbing his dick and waggling it around.

"That doesn't mean it didn't work ..." he said. "In some ways, it's because it worked so well."

He selected his words carefully but I felt the translation was clear: he'd thoroughly enjoyed the orgasm but it made him so horny, he wanted to do it again. At least that's how I heard it.

When I went to collect the umbrella-gloves that were hanging above the bathtub, I removed my bra and panties, quickly and quietly, leaving just my cheerleader skirt and crop top. I tried to hide any noises of undressing by crumpling the plastic gloves.

I turned on the shower jets and led him into the cubicle where he placed his elbows up on the wire rack. His cock was standing at near-vertical attention, like a loaded cannon waiting to be fired.

It was more of a thrill than ever lathering up his muscular body while dressed in my skimpy little uniform with no underwear. I could feel my juices running down the inside of my leg. And I didn't have to worry about getting splashed by the water, so I could choose whichever angle gave me the best view.

When I'd finished soaping his back, I decided to up the ante, and for the first time mid-shower, I spun him around to face me. I secretly lifted my top up to expose my tits and held up the mini skirt so that his huge cock was only inches from my shaven pussy.

Directing the shower jets onto his back, I lathered up my hands with suds and began jerking him off. He jumped at first but eased into it almost immediately.

It wasn't my imagination that he seemed more into it this time. I mean, his body had always been into it. But now he allowed himself to make these adorable little moans and gasps of pleasure. I'm not sure he could help himself. I was pulling out all the stops with my technique. But what he didn't know was that while I jerked him off, I was also fingering my pussy and playing with my tits.

Rather than merely giving him a perfunctory helping hand, I allowed myself to put some skill and sensuality into it, slowing my fingers as they passed over the sensitive bulb of his glans, and squeezing him at the base while I teased his asshole with a crooked soapy finger. He couldn't stop his hips from thrusting, hungrily fucking the slippery O of my grip.

When I could tell he was close, I did something that surprised even me. Rather than step out of the way to avoid the launch of his projectile sex fluid, I continued to stand happily in front of him. I even crouched down so that my chest would be level with the barrel of his gun.

"Come on Jacob," I found myself saying in a tender voice, while I pressed one digit into his tight asshole and wanked his mammoth cock towards me. "Let's get it all out, buddy." I couldn't work out if I sounded maternal, or like some thirsty milk-maid. But it tipped him over the edge.

With an ecstatic wail, he let loose a hot fountain of spunk directly at my bald pussy. The second spurt exploded like a geyser and splashed my skirt and belly. My brother's huge cock was twitching and pumping cum all over his sister's cunt and thighs.

I broke away from teasing his asshole to rub my clit. And quite quickly, as he showered me in sperm, I began to cum myself. I was grateful for the volume of his moans, in the hope they might mask my own. I was unable to remain silent.

Jacob was still trembling from the aftermath of his own Herculean orgasm, while I - his younger sister - crouched naked at his feet, cum dripping from my cunt and thighs like ice cream down the side of a sundae glass. My little pussy quivered with aftershocks.

I wondered if he could tell I was as shattered as him when it was over. I secretly rinsed my legs in the shower, trying to conceal the fact I was effectively sharing the water with him.

I watched his semen pour down my thighs and get swallowed up by the sinkhole. It seemed like such a waste. It was all I could do not to gather it up and put it in my mouth.

I was under no illusions anymore, I had never physically desired a man more in my life. I would have done anything for him - the filthier and more obscene the better. I would have licked his asshole, permitted him to cum down my throat ... The only obstacle that remained was getting him to let me do these things. But the pact was sealed in that moment.

I would forever be a slave to his beautiful cock.

"Jesus," he said as he started to return to his senses. "That was so good."

"It's the least your nurse can do," I said.

But I feared I might have let the ruse slip that this was a chore rather than a hobby, because as I was drying him, he added:

"That was so incredible sis, but I'm not sure we should be doing this."

"What?" I said. "Why the hell not? You need it. You've got to let your body breathe." I was like an eco-warrior for his balls.

"I just wonder if it's not that healthy for us to be ..."

"Jacob, don't be crazy," I said. I couldn't bear to hear the end of his thought. "None of this is a big deal. It's not like you're getting off on the fact it's your sister. And it's not like I'm getting anything from it either. Relax, it's healthy."

I was trying to convince myself as much as him.

"Well, let's take a break from it now," he said. "I'm feeling a lot less frustrated thanks to you."

My heart sank. I couldn't resist grabbing his cock, which was hard as a fence post again, and shaking it in my fist.

"Doesn't look like it," I said.

He gasped at the unexpected pressure of my hand back on him.

I wanted to do it again, or better still, just crouch down and put the giant thing in my mouth. But I thought it might be pushing it, especially in that moment.

So instead I dried myself quickly, pretending I was fussing with the umbrella-gloves, and led him to his bedroom as usual. This time I didn't bother wrapping a towel around him. I just led him naked, his impossibly tall erection jutting out as we walked

After we had said goodnight and I'd returned to my room, I felt annoyed with him.

As if he wants a break, I thought. A break from having epic hands-free orgasms every night. What a crock. Most brothers would long to have this kind of attention from their devoted little sisters.

Who knew when Mom might return home. It could be any day now. We had a great thing going and nobody was getting hurt. For me, the summer vacation had finally got interesting - my life had finally got interesting. And you can't tell me he wasn't getting something out of it too. I saw those explosions from his loins.

Nobody can shoot that much cum, causing that sort of devastation (it had taken forever to get the stains off the shower glass that morning), and feel casual about wanting to do it again. He was being a prude. Sensible, cautious Jacob.

He had always been the responsible one. He was my older brother, after all. Aren't they supposed to look out for you? It made me sick to think he might be forbidding his ecstasy and mine for reasons of meaningless 'ethics'. When Mom could be booking a flight home any minute.

I didn't bother wearing clothes to bed that night. I knew the ritual well enough by now. I was going to make myself cum, multiple times over, replaying the events of the evening.

But there was a new feeling accompanying my arousal, something that made my heart heavy. I felt the painful awareness we were running out of time.

At some point, I was going to have to milk my brother for the last time and it already broke my heart.

I needed to swallow it before then.

Friday

I'm not ashamed to admit I was starting to lose my sense of reality.

I was becoming more daring but also more reckless. And despite promising Jacob several times that our shower activities would remain a secret, I found myself confiding in Katya after the next morning's practice:

"If I tell you something, you have to promise you won't tell a soul," I said.

"Of course, babe. What is it? I knew something was up."

"It's about Jacob. You know I've been looking after him while Mom's away? Well one of my jobs is to wash him ..."

"Oh my God!" she said, her eyes lighting up like wildfire. "Do you have to wash his...?"

I nodded guiltily.

"Jesus, you lucky bitch! You know what I've got to ask, right? Is it ...?"

"Enormous? Yes. Beautiful? Yes. Beyond your wildest fucking dreams? Yes."

"You have to take a picture for me!"

"I can't do that."

"He won't know. Put the camera on silent."

"Katya, please. This is serious. I need a friend right now, not a thirsty hoe."

"Sorry, babe. Go on."

"The thing is, I've got ..." How could I begin to describe it? "... A bit too into it."

"Into the washing?"