Milking My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've kind of taken it further than that. I've been ... jerking him off too."

"What?" Katya's mouth fell open.

I'm not sure she knew whether she was horrified or elated, but she was clearly captivated.

"You've been having sex with your own brother?"

"It's hardly sex," I said. "A quickie hand-job in the shower. While I'm washing his dick."

"I can't get my head around this," she said. "It's super weird. Is it even legal? Jesus!" She had to pace around in little circles, she was so shocked. "It's also super hot!"

"I'm not in love with him or anything," I said. "He's my brother. It's purely physical. But I don't know, Katya, I'm kind of obsessed with doing it to him now. I don't know how to stop. And I even want to ..."

I faltered.

"Go on, spit it out ..."

"I want to take it further."

"Dude!"

"I want to blow him."

"Oh my god! When is your Mom coming home?"

"I don't know. Soon. Grandma's getting better."

"Good. Because you and your bro need to be saved from yourselves, babe. This cannot end anywhere good."

"You've got to remember he can't get himself off right now. He's horny all the time and he can't touch himself for relief. I'm just the..."

"I don't know who you're trying to convince, Alice. But I'll tell you this much. You are playing with fire."

Katya was not as helpful as I'd hoped, but it did feel good to have confided in her. I thought she would support me like she always had with guy stuff. I'm not sure what I really wanted. She was sympathetic enough, but couldn't hide the fact she was turned on by the idea.

What neither of us had realized is that we weren't having the conversation in private.

Someone had been listening to every word from inside the garage. And now, as the electric door revolved open, making Katya and I jump out of our skin, this person appeared from the shadows like the villain in an erotic fiction story.

It was Traci, a devilish leer on her face:

"Oh Alice, Alice," she said. "What have you gone and got yourself into?"

It was all my worst nightmares at once.

"That was a private conversation, Traci!" I said, bursting into tears.

"I don't know why you're so upset, honey" she said. "I can keep a secret."

I glanced up at her hopefully. "You can?"

"I mean, sure. Providing you're willing to share ..."

***

I felt sick on the walk home. Why couldn't I have kept my stupid mouth shut? I owed it to Jacob. Now I had made the whole situation ten times worse and for nothing.

I slumped into the house miserably to make Jacob his dinner.

"What's up?" he asked, sensing my sullen mood.

"Jake?" I said. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you, don't you?"

"Where's this coming from?"

"I mean, I just want to make sure you know. I would always do right by you. You're my brother and you mean so much to me. And if I ever..." I had to stop talking because I was going to cry.

"Did something happen?" he asked.

I disappeared to make dinner.

I asked him coolly later if he wanted to shower after dessert. I was hoping he might say no.

"Yes please," he said. "If that works for you?"

As the event drew closer, I fed him minuscule spoonfuls of ice-cream in an attempt to make the time drag.

"Who was that at the door earlier?" he asked.

"Oh, it was Postmates. They came to the wrong house."

I wondered if he could sense I was on edge.

"Let's get this shower out the way then, shall we?" he said eventually.

It was the first time he'd had to initiate his own bathing.

I escorted him carefully up the stairs. My heart was thumping, and for all the wrong reasons.

As we entered the bathroom, I met eyes with her instantly.

She was in the corner of the room, perched inside the empty bath tub.

My friend Traci. Although 'friend' was a stretch at this particular moment. She was wearing her cheerleader uniform.

She was at least adhering to the one rule I had specified: to be deathly quiet. In fact, she was motionless, as if she were playing (and winning) a game of Everybody Freeze. I couldn't even see her breathe. But I knew she was alive and well because she looked at me with wide eyes and a salivatory grin.

It was strange because even though Jacob had no idea she was in the room, he seemed to sense her there regardless. He kept turning instinctively in her direction, despite the fact she wasn't making a peep.

I turned the shower jets on quickly, thinking they would help mask any accidental sound from my bug-eyed guest.

My original thought had been to milk Jacob in the shower for her, because it would mean he was less likely to hear her by mistake. She would also get a perfect view of his explosive ejaculation up against the glass wall of the cubicle. But I noticed that even at a mild temperature, the steam from the shower was misting up the glass and it was going to disguise her view.

I had no choice but to get him to perform before I'd even washed him. I began by maneuvering him so that he was facing Traci in the water-less tub. I undressed him, starting with his shirt, to reveal his muscular torso and washboard abs.

Traci watched with visible glee and mouthed the word "wow". She was practically drooling. I felt sick with disgust that I was exploiting my brother like this.

I had never disliked my so-called friend and cheerleader captain more, and yet when I saw Jacob was hard beneath his joggers, I did feel a small thrill that he was showing up for this starring role he had no idea he'd been cast in.

Traci gave me two thumb's up. She would have given me four if she'd had more hands. She was no doubt trying to envisage the improbable dimensions of what was going on inside his pants. I yanked them down in one clean movement to his feet, so that his massive cock sprang out for her delectation.

She reacted as though she was witnessing a miracle, but had to do it through the act of mime. She may have accidentally breathed audibly at one point. But Jacob didn't register if she did. His attention was elsewhere.

I positioned myself at his side, so I would not obstruct Traci's view. I grabbed his enormous cock and began to jerk him off.

Traci was pretty much frozen in awe. I'm not sure she could have moved a muscle if she'd wanted to. She watched closely as my brother began to ease more into it, loosening his hips, speeding up his breath.

"Oh god," he started mumbling. "That feels good."

He was fucking my hand more vigorously than ever before. It was almost as though he knew he had to perform. He'd never been this enthusiastic or this loud. And he had never been this attractive either.

He was making desperate little moaning sounds that were tantalizingly hot. And unlike his usually shy demeanor, he couldn't stop talking.

"Ah... That's it... Oh God, yes... Stroke it faster... Oh crap!... Fuck yeah!"

I sensed his orgasm building faster than I would ordinarily have liked, but tonight it was a blessing. The sooner I could get him to erupt, the sooner I could get that bitch Traci out of my house, and have him to myself again.

When his panting grew more urgent and his red face broke into a sweat, I could tell he was getting close. And Traci sensed it too. I think we could all tell it was going to be a tsunami.

I lifted the forefinger of my free hand and showed it to Traci, the way a magician shows the dove they are about to make vanish. Then I pressed it up against the tight little knot of his muscular asshole.

It was too much for him, for Traci, and even for me.

Accompanied by a howl of ecstasy, Jacob's cock started shooting hot cum across the bathroom towards my enchanted friend. Multiple ropes flew forth with astonishing velocity. They made an audible splat against the linoleum and reached as far as the tub. One slug of sperm even landing on Traci's bare thigh.

She was mouthing the words, "Oh. My. God," at me - a similar reaction to if she had seen a UFO or an object levitating. It was the countenance of someone who hadn't previously known a sight this erotic existed. And to be fair, although the blackmailing bitch was not my favorite person, I did know how she felt.

When the geyser of his cock had finally stopped decorating the floor, I hand-signaled for Traci to get the fuck out of my house, adding for good measure she should keep her mouth shut.

She nodded and made prayer hands as she left. Her vibe was as though I'd helped her find inner peace or something. Maybe I had. I shuttled my brother into the shower cubicle and felt palpable relief when I saw her slip out the door.

I felt sordid and weird as I showered my brother off, having exploited him without his knowing. But he seemed to want it more than ever tonight.

He turned around himself, mid-shower, as if to show me how hard he was again. And as I ran my soapy hands over everything but his cock, I saw him bucking his hips and gently fucking the air, as if trying to encourage me to touch it again.

I couldn't resist. But instead of going for the shower gel, this time I grabbed the baby oil from the bathroom cabinet and poured a pool of it into the nest of my palm. I gave him a long, slow, oily hand job that lasted about ten minutes.

When he came, I squatted down and directed it to spurt over my face. His seed was so voluminous it spattered my eyelids in such a way that I was momentarily rendered as blind as him.

When I put him to bed that night he had no idea I still had his dried sperm all over my cheeks and forehead.

"Goodnight Alice," he said.

"Goodnight big brother," I said, and blew him another kiss he couldn't witness.

Saturday

The next night, while I was collecting his umbrella-gloves from above the bath, I slipped my clothes off entirely. I decided I wanted to be naked for his milking, without the encumbrance of any fabric on my skin.

I wanted to be his nude milk-maid. And I wanted to feel his cum shoot over my naked body.

He was hard again before I started the jets. So I yanked his pants down and began wanking him off there and then again. I almost wanted to sob while I did it. I had to be especially careful not to brush past him in a way that could alert him to the fact I was naked too. But the thrilling possibility made me wetter and hornier than ever.

It took all the self-control I had not to stick his cock in my mouth. He began to moan and fuck my hand in less than a minute. I crouched down when I sensed he was close and let him blow a fountain of cum all over my chest.

"I just got out of the way in time!" I lied, sperm audibly dripping from my elbow and tits.

"Oh my god," he said and needed to sit down on the closed-toilet lid. But then his mood grew dark. "That was not cool."

"It wasn't?" I said, licking my lips. I was still finding pools of cum on my neck and scooping them into my mouth.

"I mean, it was amazing," he said. "But we can't be doing that. We're not even pretending it's about washing anymore."

Something in me flipped:

"You think I get something out of this?" I said furiously. "I'm not the enemy here, ok? I'm just trying to help you out."

"That's even more reason," he said. "I don't want you to do this for me. It's not fair on you."

"You know what would be nice for once?" I said, "a bit of fucking gratitude for all I do for you. I cook, I go to the store, I clean your dirty clothes, and all the fucking towels you get through. ... And I scrub your cum from the shower wall, which takes, like, forever because there's so much of it - what's that all about, by the way? Is it an illness? And I wash your ass like a slave ..."

I began to cry hysterically.

Jacob said nothing. But I noticed his beautiful cock deflating.

"I'm so sorry, Alice," he said. "I would put my arms around you if I had any."

We both laughed.

"I'm sorry too," I said, more calmly. "It's obvious your body enjoys this. It's part of your recuperation. I'm fine about it. It costs me nothing and I don't mean to be rude, but it's usually over pretty fast, if you know what I mean."

"You're my sister," he said. "I need to be more responsible with boundaries."

"Oh please. It's not like we're going to start dating," I said. "You need to relax."

It was the closest we'd had to an argument.

Why did he have to be so in his head about this stuff? Part of me wished his mouth was covered up instead of his eyes. At least then he couldn't keep spoiling everything with mindless 'logic'.

His cock was as dead by now as his injured hands. I led him into the shower cubicle. I wished I could converse directly with it, instead of his mind - it wasn't busy trying to thwart our pleasure and make everything weird for no reason.

I gave him a particularly intricate soaping and I did it passive aggressively, lingering in the cracks and crevices of his erogenous zones. I couldn't resist poking a soapy finger into his ass. I wanted to get him so hot that he begged me to jerk him off. But his precious cock didn't even stir. Had I broken that too?

I think Jacob sensed I was still pissed when I led him to his room after the shower.

"Are we ok?" he asked as I was about to say goodnight.

"We're cool," I said. "You're the one who can't get out of your head."

And I closed the door without saying goodnight.

Sunday

I took Jacob breakfast in bed the next morning. I'm not even sure why.

As I was burning the pancakes by mistake, I couldn't remember if my motive was guilt or a peace offering. In truth, it might have simply been because I loved him. And that would never change.

I had more to apologize for than he knew. And I guess you could argue that made my apologies insincere. But I meant it when I said to him:

"I want to say sorry Jacob. For being a dick to you."

"What are you talking about?"

I needed to say my piece. So I shoveled an extra large forkful of pancake into his mouth to silence him.

"There is nothing you could ever do that would be so bad I couldn't forgive you," I said.

He looked confused.

"And I love you for that. But just lately, I haven't respected how much you've been looking out for me. As my big brother. So I just wanted to say that you've been killing it in that role. And I love you."

I gave him an awkward hug - awkward only from the predicament of his limbs, and a kiss on his cheek.

We both seemed in a lighter mood after that. We were singing to songs on Spotify and goofing around. But the mood was dampened with a phone call from Mom.

She was coming home the next day. Grandma had been given the all clear.

"Can't wait to see you," I lied.

"Can't wait to see you, Mom!" Jacob said. Did he lie?

Neither of us said anything after she hung up.

Nothing about Grandma. Nothing about groceries for Mom. No celebration or relief. We couldn't even pretend to sound pleased.

Listen, I don't mean we were like, fuck Grandma. We were stoked she was doing better.

But we were in the middle of a dream that neither of us wanted to wake from.

***

It was bittersweet leading Jacob to the bathroom for his final shower that night. It felt like we were headed to the gallows. His cock was reassuringly hard for its final stand with me at the helm.

I am going to miss this, I thought. And surely so is he.

I doubted Mom was going to continue the extra-curricular activities her daughter had introduced to the role.

I hadn't planned to give Jacob a last goodbye present from his ward sister. But something came over me (I wanted it to be him that did). And without so much as the ruse of preparing him for his shower, I dropped to my knees and put the engorged head of his massive glans into my mouth.

"Oh Jesus," he said with a jolt. "Alice, no. What are you ..."

But he made no effort to extract himself from my mouth. And he could easily have done so with his elbows (he was able to start blenders and open fridge-doors with them by that point).

"Go with it," I tried to say soothingly.

And before he could offer any further objection, I swallowed his cock again. I tried to get as much of the thing in my mouth as possible, which was not easy when it was too big really to fit at all.

It must have felt sensational because he had never made this much fuss before. I think he might have imagined it was resistance, but it felt like he was trying to force his cock further down my throat.

"Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck!" he kept saying with increasing intensity.

I felt like all my dreams were coming true in that moment, kneeling on the bathroom floor sucking my brother's cock. The only disappointing thing was that I could sense he was close to blowing his load.

I wondered if I should stop and wash him first, and resume blowing him after. But I couldn't stop myself and I suspected neither could he.

His powerful hips were thrusting frantically with no concern anymore for not choking his younger sister. He was focused only on his imminent goal. So much for ethics, I thought. My brother is as horny for me as I am for him; perhaps more so.

A few of his thrusts made me gag and sent drool spilling from the sides of my mouth, which I collected with my thumb and diligently fed back to myself.

"Oh fuck, Alice ..." he said. "I'm ... going ... to cum ..."

And with a thunderous grunt he began to flood my mouth with his sperm. I could barely swallow it fast enough. The pressure eventually forced him out from between my lips and he continued to spurt ropes of the stuff over my chin.

When he was spent, I licked his dripping cock clean with my tongue and swallowed every drop I could find from my skin.

Neither of us had much to say during his final shower. It was like a moratorium inside the glass cubicle.

When I had led him to his bedroom and sat him down on the bed, my heart felt heavy. Was this really the last time I would get to see him, let alone touch him; let alone make his milk spurt?

The memories would sustain me, I told myself, but goodbyes are always hard.

Although funnily enough, in this case Jacob wasn't.

As he sat down on the bed, for the first time I could remember after one of his bathing sessions, his penis was flaccid.

Still beautiful, still dreamy. But asleep.

'Your work is done here', a voice inside my head said, bringing a smile to my face.

"Well, Mom will be back tomorrow," I said, "so I guess this is it from me. Sister Alice signing off."

"Thank you so much," he said. "You've been beyond the pale. I honestly don't have words."

"It's nothing," I said. "We're family."

I decided against telling him it had been one of the defining experiences of my life so far. Nor did I particularly wish to mention I was head over heels-smitten with his darling big cock, or that I could still feel his flavorsome cum in my belly.

Instead, I smiled and kissed him softly on the forehead.

"Good night, big brother," I said.

He didn't reply. He was out like a light. I guess it had been a tiring couple of weeks for a convalescent.

I returned to my room and gave myself a dizzying orgasm, it was so intense it brought tears to my eyes.

At least I think that's what the tears were about

Monday

Mom returned early the next morning and returned to her less salacious, but more responsible, nursing duties.

I don't know how Jacob felt about the change in administration - his showers certainly seemed to take less time. And not once, when Mom was leading him to or from the bathroom, did I notice him to be erect.

I guess she didn't have my magic touch.

***

Less than a week later, it was time for Jacob to have his eye bandages removed.

Mom and I had bought him gifts, and blown up balloons to welcome him home - a home that, despite the fact he'd been recuperating in, he hadn't seen for over a month. It was a loving gesture on our part, intended to welcome him back to some semblance of normality.