Milking My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were getting better too, although the plaster still had a couple more weeks before it could come off.

When we were in the hospital room, waiting with excitement for his blindfold to be removed, there was a palpable sense of jubilation from everyone, especially Jacob.

It was difficult to imagine what it might feel like for him to be able to see again after weeks of darkness.

The Doctor removed the external bandages and explained to Jacob that to begin with he would have to wear polarized sunglasses, so that he could adjust gradually to seeing over the coming days. It was safer this way than transitioning straight back to natural light.

But as the Doctor removed the gauze that I had been diligently re-applying for Jacob, he paused for a moment and said:

"This gauze hasn't been fully covering your left eye. Did it slip down?"

"It's been that way for a few weeks," said Jacob.

"Have you had any visual activity?" asked the Doctor.

"Yes," said Jacob. "I've been able to see the whole time. Out of one crack in the left side ... It was only a keyhole view, but I haven't been blind."

I almost spat out the mouthful of 7-Up I was drinking, and my face went a bright shade of cabernet.

"That's wonderful news," said the Doctor, "it suggests your vision is healing fast."

He placed a cool-looking pair of sunglasses on my brother's face.

"It's because my sister took such good care of me," Jacob said.

And he blew me a kiss.

***

Now Mom was back home, I could no longer wash or milk my brother, and he no longer invited me to.

So I began fucking him.